First ever 8 week cycle on DAA/Pes Erase/l- dopa few questions.will log later

kodyt21

Awards
Hey guys, first ever daa/erase stack for 8 weeks straight- Im lifting heavy and lifting hard to pack on some muscle but also keep bf% low. I am doing 3g DAA FIRST meal of the day everyday-with one 25mg tab of erase. Then the other two tabs before and after workouts later in the day, with 6- tablets of Now L-Dopa before bed. I plan on continuing this for 8 weeks I am currently on on day 14 and may just be feeling small hardening and vascularity changes, but nothing to document thus far am waiting for longer time to kick in. Does this stack sound good to people who have run it before ? I have previous sensitivity to gyno so my most important priority is not to let gyno occur. Should I possibly take more erase or 3 is enough ? thanks ahead of time- Kody

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 Erase is enough & the stack looks good in my opinion. The DAA will JUST be starting to kick in, so just keep doing it like you have been.

kodyt21

Awards
Ok sweet, I know I should have put this in the Supplement log section but ill just role with my log in here. Ill update when I notice any type of effect I am feeling. But like I said Im on day 14 and all I can say is workouts are solid and heavy like usual and my libido has jumped up- Joints may feel lil creeky lately (dry) Just little more than normal after running or basketball but its nothing at all. sleep has been great!!!!!!!!!Always have had sleeping problems very bad now Im taking l dopa before bed and MRI red repair zma type supplement as well, its working better than perscription sleep meds!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Niceeee! Good luck bro, I'll be following along.

lizonsky

lizonsky

Awards
Subbed, looks good man. You should post your lifting routines, those are always fun to look at!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed, looks good man. You should post your lifting routines, those are always fun to look at!
I agree, I love seeing the differences in everyones training.

kodyt21

Awards
Lol man mine are tanacious! But yes will do post them probablythis coming week new to get to computer! Thanks guys!