Pes Erase questions

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did some thinking last night and decided to extend this to 8 weeks. Im gonna stay at three a day spaced out. Been taking chondrointin glucosamine msm fish oil with it so joints havent been a problem
Love Erase/Erase Pro for 8 weeks. Especially during a cut when you are getting down to a lower BF%. Gets you looking very dry and hard :D

aceroni

Awards
Love Erase/Erase Pro for 8 weeks. Especially during a cut when you are getting down to a lower BF%. Gets you looking very dry and hard :D
Yeah man honestly erase is ideal for cutting.
Currently using Anabeta and erase, deep into bulking. I eat huge m-thr then do low carb f-sun and I lean up quick from those three days

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man honestly erase is ideal for cutting.
Currently using Anabeta and erase, deep into bulking. I eat huge m-thr then do low carb f-sun and I lean up quick from those three days
Even better. AB + Erase :). For sure my favorite combo. Then for cutting/recomp ABE + EP is my go to + Alphamine. I've been on Erase Pro/Erase for about 5.5 weeks now and it has helped a ton with leaning out. Just started ABE a week ago and already can see a difference.

aceroni

Awards
Even better. AB + Erase :). For sure my favorite combo. Then for cutting/recomp ABE + EP is my go to + Alphamine. I've been on Erase Pro/Erase for about 5.5 weeks now and it has helped a ton with leaning out. Just started ABE a week ago and already can see a difference.
Yea man. Solid products all around.
I have yet to use alphamine but I have a tub waiting to be cracked. Was going to use it in a few months. Do you usually run alphamine for 4 Weeks or 8 Weeks??

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea man. Solid products all around.
I have yet to use alphamine but I have a tub waiting to be cracked. Was going to use it in a few months. Do you usually run alphamine for 4 Weeks or 8 Weeks??
I like running for 8 weeks if possible. 4 weeks will give you great results also though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool thank you for the quick response.
For sure man. I'm always on here checking in on my phone with the AM App. Do you plan on running anything with the Alphamine?

aceroni

Awards
For sure man. I'm always on here checking in on my phone with the AM App. Do you plan on running anything with the Alphamine?
I might just run it solo just to gauge it. Since i've never used it before.
I'm very tempted to stack it with abe and erase but we'll see.
Any suggestions?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might just run it solo just to gauge it. Since i've never used it before.
I'm very tempted to stack it with abe and erase but we'll see.
Any suggestions?
I do like running supplements I've never taken before solo just to see what I get from it. I would do this:

Alphamine weeks 1-8
ABE + Erase weeks 5-8

That way you get a feel for Alphamine on its own. Or you could aways throw em all together since you have already ran AB + Erase and you know what to expect from them.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the Alphamine alone for the first 4 weeks then add in the ABE and/or EP for the next 4 weeks like outlined above to keep things rolling along nicely. You are currently using ABE/EP right?

aceroni

Awards
I do like running supplements I've never taken before solo just to see what I get from it. I would do this:

Alphamine weeks 1-8
ABE + Erase weeks 5-8

That way you get a feel for Alphamine on its own. Or you could aways throw em all together since you have already ran AB + Erase and you know what to expect from them.
Right, if my diet is on point and i'm trying to cut abe and ep cut me up very nicely

Run the Alphamine alone for the first 4 weeks then add in the ABE and/or EP for the next 4 weeks like outlined above to keep things rolling along nicely. You are currently using ABE/EP right?
I did those for four Weeks and am using their og counterparts for another four Weeks on a heavy duty bulk

alaskabound

Awards
THIS, not enough people understand this, creatine + protein = always

aceroni

Awards
THIS, not enough people understand this, creatine + protein = always
Dude what are you talking about??
I think you may be in the wrong thread, but..
Trust me I know about and use creatine.
I wrote my 20 pg 20 source capstone paper on the positive benefits of creatine.
If you're not using it you're a fool.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're not using it you're a fool.
I was confused also... still am

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're not using it you're a fool
Was that the summary of your paper? lol

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
I was curious about holding water from creatine monohydrate with erase so I switched from monohydrate to hydrocloride I had laying around for 3 days and my knees felt noticably more creaky. Since Ive switched back to monohydrate and no more joint discomfort.

aceroni

Awards
I was curious about holding water from creatine monohydrate with erase so I switched from monohydrate to hydrocloride I had laying around for 3 days and my knees felt noticably more creaky. Since Ive switched back to monohydrate and no more joint discomfort.
Mono is the tried and true formula, the only one with hundreds of clinical studies on it.
I always stick to mono

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I gotta stop reading these forums so damn much...i just bought all my supps and im about say fug it and get anabeta and erase for my bulk haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I gotta stop reading these forums so damn much...i just bought all my supps and im about say fug it and get anabeta and erase for my bulk haha
Haha, can't go wrong with Anabeta and erase!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A huge fan favorite! Do it! :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your talking to a guy that has had his mouse clicker on complete order for the past 2 hours hahaha
Just click it ;)

It's a great combo and a favorite of many for good reason.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Just click it ;)

It's a great combo and a favorite of many for good reason.
I don't know if you guys could handle me on anabeta and erase lol i just started working out again and growing fast this might have a steroid -like affect on me haha

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get some then even if you wait until you hit a plateau in training you won't have to deliberate ordering it because you'll have it on hand. ;)

AnaBeta is one of few things I always have on hand. :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if you guys could handle me on anabeta and erase lol i just started working out again and growing fast this might have a steroid -like affect on me haha
Haha. Yeah, there's no need to jump into anything right away. I'd definitely recommend it for future use though.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Just get some then even if you wait until you hit a plateau in training you won't have to deliberate ordering it because you'll have it on hand. ;)

AnaBeta is one of few things I always have on hand. :D
I'm gunna have to get a new job or get two just to catch up to all of ur guys' stashes...I'm so hyped right now i just put a supplement column in my bills sheet hah

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Haha. Yeah, there's no need to jump into anything right away. I'd definitely recommend it for future use though.
I think in two weeks i'll be where i want to be at ... u guys got me im pulling the trigger so i have it when i start a new cycle...everyone use creatine mono here right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think in two weeks i'll be where i want to be at ... u guys got me im pulling the trigger so i have it when i start a new cycle...everyone use creatine mono here right?
As everyone else stated, do it :D. Yes, creatine mono should always be something you are using along with beta alanine.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
As everyone else stated, do it :D. Yes, creatine mono should always be something you are using along with beta alanine.
yeah i always have CM, jsut wondering if anyone used a different type when bulking or cutting because of water retention...i use it anyways

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i always have CM, jsut wondering if anyone used a different type when bulking or cutting because of water retention...i use it anyways
Oh okay. Ya always use creatine also. I don't get any water retention while using Erase and creatine. If you are worried, you can drop the creatine dose to 2.5-3 grams a day.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Oh okay. Ya always use creatine also. I don't get any water retention while using Erase and creatine. If you are worried, you can drop the creatine dose to 2.5-3 grams a day.
no im not worried at all just didn't know what people did for a cut in regards to creatine use and what worked best with those products but sounds good to me thanks for the info!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no im not worried at all just didn't know what people did for a cut in regards to creatine use and what worked best with those products but sounds good to me thanks for the info!
Anytime. Whenever you start anabeta + erase, I hope you enjoy it, which I'm sure you will :)

aceroni

Awards
I use mono year round, bought a kg off nutra.
Occasionally during the summer I'll stop taking it for a few months while i'm cutting but that's not really necessary.

Also as far as Anabeta and erase you'll have a great bulk, just be ready to EAT.

I'd wait to take it until you plateau.
If you really want to spice that stack up you could add some daa or some intimidate.
Great stuff

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I use mono year round, bought a kg off nutra.
Occasionally during the summer I'll stop taking it for a few months while i'm cutting but that's not really necessary.

Also as far as Anabeta and erase you'll have a great bulk, just be ready to EAT.

I'd wait to take it until you plateau.
If you really want to spice that stack up you could add some daa or some intimidate.
Great stuff
thats exactly what i plan on doing..going to have gains no matter what as long as im eating at this point..def investing in this cycle thought

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Mono is the cheapest but that doesn't mean it isn't quality. ;)

If you do want something more than just creatine mono I am a big fan of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Orotate. Currently using Genomyx Creignite (MCC + Orotic acid + extras) and it will be my go to for creatine needs (and I love getting the extra Mag., Orotic Acid, and Ast. in it).

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Creatine Mono is the cheapest but that doesn't mean it isn't quality. ;)If you do want something more than just creatine mono I am a big fan of Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine Orotate. Currently using Genomyx Creignite (MCC + Orotic acid + extras) and it will be my go to for creatine needs (and I love getting the extra Mag., Orotic Acid, and Ast. in it).
Meaning to try creignite,

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
I was trying to figure that out until my joints started aching had to hop back on mono for the duration of my erase run. Ive always come off creatine monohydrate during a cut makes u look a little harder or denser. And Im not exactly sure what anabeta is really all about. Ive heard it makes u hungry but it goes unverified. Sounds like a Powerfull type of hype. As far as supps that do what they claim I can add erase to the list.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was trying to figure that out until my joints started aching had to hop back on mono for the duration of my erase run. Ive always come off creatine monohydrate during a cut makes u look a little harder or denser. And Im not exactly sure what anabeta is really all about. Ive heard it makes u hungry but it goes unverified. Sounds like a Powerfull type of hype. As far as supps that do what they claim I can add erase to the list.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/anabeta-120-caps.html

I've ran Anabeta/Anabeta Elite numerous times and never has let me down. Does exactly what it states it will do.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite would also make that list

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
I've ran Anabeta/Anabeta Elite numerous times and never has let me down. Does exactly what it states it will do.
Ive read that. Only studies Ive seen on Anacyclus pyrethrum or Akarkara was on rats and results were negligible. Another thing to ponder, if the formula worked why change it by adding forskolin? Im not one to say u wont feel anything from it, Just heard too many different things Ive heard its a nutrient partitioner. Ive heard its a cortisol blocker. Heard it dhea. Heard its 7 oh. Heard is chamomille...im not sure what to think about it.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
What kind of results did u get from it? Did u run solo?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive read that. Only studies Ive seen on Anacyclus pyrethrum or Akarkara was on rats and results were negligible. Another thing to ponder, if the formula worked why change it by adding forskolin? Im not one to say u wont feel anything from it, Just heard too many different things Ive heard its a nutrient partitioner. Ive heard its a cortisol blocker. Heard it dhea. Heard its 7 oh. Heard is chamomille...im not sure what to think about it.
The formula didn't "change". Think of AnaBeta as a single ingredient to be added to whatever is wanted (granted that single ingredient is very effective and can be run standalone) and AnaBeta Elite as a complete recomposition agent. Anacuclus has many anecdotal reports of nutrient partitioning, but the other things you mention are in regards to one of the added ingredients in AnaBeta Elite. The 5-Androsten-3B7B-diol-17-one is added for cortisol control and rounds out a very impressive formula with on top of the Anacyclus Pyrethrum and 95% Forskolin.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perfectly said! Two different products and some like both, while others prefer one over the other. Having both available gives options:)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Is an effect that was stronger than testosterone injections negligible?

Forskolin is a great ingredient...why shouldn't the elite edition be a top-notch formula?

7-OH in anabeta elite is a DHEA derivative and cortisol blocker.

Anacyclus is spanish chamomile.

And forskolin you already touched on.

Do the research!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Forskolin is a great ingredient...why shouldn't the elite edition be a top-notch formula?

Do the research!
You'd be hard pressed to find another supplement with everything ABE has for a price as comparable also. It's a very good working supplement.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards

Do the research!

Do the research!
Regarding anacyclus or 'spanish chamomile' (main ingredient in og anabeta) Yes an effect stronger than testosterone is highly debatable. First the only study was done on rats and we all know ur test doesnt jump immediately after a pin even with test suspension it still takes time to raise blood levels. So how long after the pinned group a rats and chamomile fed group b rats before they derived a conclusion that it was "more anabolic than testosterone?" This is just one factor and again the study was done on rats. Were the rats tested in a way that results could have been mistaken for natural rat testosterone spikes. For instance humans have higher levels in morning or after sex etc. Theres too many variables to believe that claim even though the results of that particular study suggest it. Now with the revised new anabeta elite with added ingredients I question why ingredients were added if the ac pyrethium already did the trick well enough. Is it because the results from ac pyrethrum were also highly debatable? So theres my argument for that, for what its worth. My other question would be how *5-Adrosten-3ß,7ß-diol-17-one* in anabeta elite and Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione in erase differ? Im no chemist but the nomenclature seem awfully similar. Would it be safe to assume their mechanisms are similar to other 7-oxygented dhea compounds?
Ive done my research ;)