Pes Erase questions

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase will raise test while lowering estrogen hence increase in libido. If you go too high of a dose however it will lower libido. DAA + Endosurge are helping though of course I would assume.

Well if 3 caps of Erase doesn't cause any problems, I would recommend giving EP a try for sure.
Very good point. EPRO is incredible!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Erase will raise test while lowering estrogen hence increase in libido. If you go too high of a dose however it will lower libido. DAA + Endosurge are helping though of course I would assume.

Well if 3 caps of Erase doesn't cause any problems, I would recommend giving EP a try for sure.
Yeah I've heard people getting libido issues on just 50mg. Maybe it's their estrogen/test ratio.

Hopefully 75mg is my sweet spot ;)

I will be ordering EP soon!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've heard people getting libido issues on just 50mg. Maybe it's their estrogen/test ratio.

Hopefully 75mg is my sweet spot ;)

I will be ordering EP soon!
It can lower E2 too low and cause a lowered libido from this.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It can lower E2 too low and cause a lowered libido from this.
Yeah some people may have low E2 already maybe

If taking three do I still space them out during the day? 6 hours?

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I had joint issues when using erase so I added super cissus and they went away. When I started using erase pro I continued to use super cissus and orange triad and have had no joint issues

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I think all products are different. I could handle 75mg of erase as well as pr-xt but I noticed that i could do more and go over 100 mg of ad3 pct. with revolution pct by finaflex I did 100mg a day the first week and then I had to bump,it down to 50mg a day cause the libido was in the dirt.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I had joint issues when using erase so I added super cissus and they went away. When I started using erase pro I continued to use super cissus and orange triad and have had no joint issues
Yeah I am taking cissus as well

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think all products are different. I could handle 75mg of erase as well as pr-xt but I noticed that i could do more and go over 100 mg of ad3 pct. with revolution pct by finaflex I did 100mg a day the first week and then I had to bump,it down to 50mg a day cause the libido was in the dirt.
I wouldn't go 100mg

The effects would then outweigh the sides (libido, joint issues)

I like my libido!

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
Joints will be fine if they are uncomfy throw in glucosamine chondrointin pill like me and it will go away. As far as libido..actuall had a libido problem last night but fortunately I woke up hours later at 230am with rock and my lady was in my bed ;)

Im on 75mg arase felt like it made me hornier for the first 2-3 weeks now on week 6 O 8 I would compare libido to being a few less than normal. Hopefully it wont get worse with the last two weeks because Im having fun. Just set a new bench pr tonight up quite a bit from 2mo ago. Well, another pr.. Bench was 225point something from start then bumped to 235 @wk4then I just did 185x9 and 225x2 tonight which puts me at 240.35 accordig to a trusted max calc. Stoked
Mfrs!

Also weight is down from 181 to 178.6 when I weighed 181 that was at the start and fully loaded on creatine.I came off creatine at the start of the stack. I have been loading creatine for 3 days now, not quite long enough To know how much lbm Ive put on. But will update w final weight.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One in the morning, afternoon and night?
That will work. You can dose them all at once if you want also. EP has the full 75mg so I mean it shouldn't make a difference. But I would for sure spread the dose out before taking 75mg all at once to see how it feels.

aceroni

Awards
Joints will be fine if they are uncomfy throw in glucosamine chondrointin pill like me and it will go away. As far as libido..actuall had a libido problem last night but fortunately I woke up hours later at 230am with rock and my lady was in my bed ;)

Im on 75mg arase felt like it made me hornier for the first 2-3 weeks now on week 6 O 8 I would compare libido to being a few less than normal. Hopefully it wont get worse with the last two weeks because Im having fun. Just set a new bench pr tonight up quite a bit from 2mo ago. Well, another pr.. Bench was 225point something from start then bumped to 235 @wk4then I just did 185x9 and 225x2 tonight which puts me at 240.35 accordig to a trusted max calc. Stoked
Mfrs!

Also weight is down from 181 to 178.6 when I weighed 181 that was at the start and fully loaded on creatine.I came off creatine at the start of the stack. I have been loading creatine for 3 days now, not quite long enough To know how much lbm Ive put on. But will update w final weight.
Good news brother.

I noticed the same thing with my libido, was higher then got lower but not too low, just lower than normal

aceroni

Awards
Were you guys stacking it with anything?
The first time I used daa and Anabeta with it the second time I only used Anabeta

The first time my libido was higher than normal.
The second time sightly below average

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Erase is a suicide inhibitor right? Like Exemestane?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I loved 100mg.....

60 days was just too much for me thats all.

Id do 100 for 45 days again, which I will this summer

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
It is an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase.
Will it bind to anything else besides e2 and cortisol? Any chance of it binding to some free testosterone? Or other things?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I loved 100mg.....

60 days was just too much for me thats all.

Id do 100 for 45 days again, which I will this summer
Beast, I'll stick to my 50-75 mg dose

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
wouldn't taking daa with in a cycle of ab and erase or just erase take care of the libido problems?
I am taking d-pol and 100mg still killed the libido, so I backed it down to 50 and for me it is a sick stack. If estrogen is to low so is the libido

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking d-pol and 100mg still killed the libido, so I backed it down to 50 and for me it is a sick stack. If estrogen is to low so is the libido
Dpol/erase is an incredible stack! 100mg would probably raise havoc on my joints.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Dpol/erase is an incredible stack! 100mg would probably raise havoc on my joints.
Since I suffered a partial tear three weeks ago in my right ankle ill have to see if after rehab this effects my ability to dose as high. Hoping no long term lingering effects

aceroni

Awards
My libido is never a problem on E/EP but my joints hate me at 75mg for to long!
I've never had joint problems on e/ep, but if I run it eight Weeks at 75mg my libido does go down. Nothing drastic, but noticeable

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never had joint problems on e/ep, but if I run it eight Weeks at 75mg my libido does go down. Nothing drastic, but noticeable
I'm glad I don't get the libido issue! I rarely feel any joint pain anymore either.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I know the instructions say not to take it all the time, but can you use it every day 365 days a year for TRT purposes to keep e2 in check?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I know the instructions say not to take it all the time, but can you use it every day 365 days a year for TRT purposes to keep e2 in check?
I don't think anyone would "recommend" you do that.

But what options are you given if you're on TRT and have elevated estrogen?

chico1

Awards
I had to end my first cycle after only two weeks because the hdrol caused extremely elevated liver enzymes...apparently I cant handle methyls...but I still have my erase from pct and was wondering how erase and DAA would work as a cycle...I imagine it is extremely mild on the body...but is there any liver toxicity from the stack? I want to get back on something! haha

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No liver, or any sides like that at all from Erase + DAA. Some report joint pain, but that can be remedied by lowering the dose. Either way I think it is a very solid natty option that tons of people enjoy.

chico1

Awards
No liver, or any sides like that at all from Erase + DAA. Some report joint pain, but that can be remedied by lowering the dose. Either way I think it is a very solid natty option that tons of people enjoy.
What do you recommend as far as dosing and timing goes? I imagine the erase and DAA dosages are different than when taken during PCT...

aceroni

Awards
What do you recommend as far as dosing and timing goes? I imagine the erase and DAA dosages are different than when taken during PCT...
I'm not sure about pct but usually erase can be taken one to three caps daily, and daa I think is three grams?? Guys a little help I haven't used daa in a long time I don't remember exactly.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure about pct but usually erase can be taken one to three caps daily, and daa I think is three grams?? Guys a little help I haven't used daa in a long time I don't remember exactly.
Ya I don't think it should matter if it is PCT or not. Start with 2 caps Erase, bump up to 3 and maintain there if no joint issues. DAA is typically 3g all at once.

Raptor3

Awards
Has anyone had any issues with a rash from Erase? Currently taking Erase, and SNS DAA and enhanced along with D3. I also take omneprezole daily for acid reflux issues. Went to dermatologist an said after a biopsy that it was drug reaction. Rash looked like a Rosea and started in the armpits down my side, stomach and in waistband. Last about 2 weeks and is now gone. Anyone else?

chico1

Awards
Ya I don't think it should matter if it is PCT or not. Start with 2 caps Erase, bump up to 3 and maintain there if no joint issues. DAA is typically 3g all at once.
Great, thank you!

chico1

Awards
and use it for 8 weeks on...followed by 4 weeks off, correct?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any issues with a rash from Erase? Currently taking Erase, and SNS DAA and enhanced along with D3. I also take omneprezole daily for acid reflux issues. Went to dermatologist an said after a biopsy that it was drug reaction. Rash looked like a Rosea and started in the armpits down my side, stomach and in waistband. Last about 2 weeks and is now gone. Anyone else?
Never heard of this reaction.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
and use it for 8 weeks on...followed by 4 weeks off, correct?
I actually take bigger breaks in between something that boosts your test. I took a 8 week break last time and it feels much better to jump back on

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Holy moly guys!

Second week in and libido has only hit its peak. Erase is the bomb!