PES And Neogenix Teaming Up For Logging Oppurtunity!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Thank you! =D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, while I am anxiously awaiting for the ar***** of my products I am looking at my full supp lineup for this log. I know PES & Neogenix want it pretty basic so I will probably just be working with:

creatine (Trinitine or di-crea-mal)
beta alanine
agmatine

pre-workout? I just got Supersize & UltraReps and I'm ordering Ultima . . . should I go without the preworkout? I cycle on/off these reg so not a big deal to me, somI'll probably go without the preworkout.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, while I am anxiously awaiting for the ar***** of my products I am looking at my full supp lineup for this log. I know PES & Neogenix want it pretty basic so I will probably just be working with:

beta alanine
agmatine

pre-workout? I just got Supersize & UltraReps and I'm ordering Ultima . . . should I go without the preworkout? I cycle on/off these reg so not a big deal to me, somI'll probably go without the preworkout.
REALLY!?!?!??! the word "ar.r.i.val" is censored?!?!?!? I guess I should have "delivered" . . . that is MUCH better ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

beta alanine
agmatine

I have no problem with you running that stuff and if you want to use a preworkout with it also i don't see a problem. Now i'll be a jerk and draw the line on SD.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any shipping info?

And who else is logging this? They should post links to their page when it is up & running . . . soon I hope ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about this guys this has been a wait for you guys. Make sure you guys send me your addresses and i'll see what i can do to compensate ya'll.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally after the long wait the logs should be coming up and you guys should have your stuff. Thanks for the patience trust me if you guys respond to them like I did it quickly became one of my favs.

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
Finally after the long wait the logs should be coming up and you guys should have your stuff. Thanks for the patience trust me if you guys respond to them like I did it quickly became one of my favs.
Thats the plan!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about this guys this has been a wait for you guys. Make sure you guys send me your addresses and i'll see what i can do to compensate ya'll.
Wow, it has been a LONG time (5 weeks). I am not sure if this will work for me as I head into summer vacations and minimized/spotty training. I can still do the log but it will be in Aug. It will be a good period of testing the product as I increase my tri-training for Sept/Oct/Nov races. Main goal is to maintain as much muscle as possible with the aid of Erase/Supremacy

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, it has been a LONG time (5 weeks). I am not sure if this will work for me as I head into summer vacations and minimized/spotty training. I can still do the log but it will be in Aug. It will be a good period of testing the product as I increase my tri-training for Sept/Oct/Nov races. Main goal is to maintain as much muscle as possible with the aid of Erase/Supremacy
Sorry buddy if you got to wait till August I don't see a problem with it. I know you were patient with this and I appreciate it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I finally got the goods . . . I was expecting Erase, but I received Erase Pro!!! Not sure if that was the plan because the post 1 pic shows Erase. Whatever, it is only BETTER now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I finally got the goods . . . I was expecting Erase, but I received Erase Pro!!! Not sure if that was the plan because the post 1 pic shows Erase. Whatever, it is only BETTER now.
Haha Natty stepping his game up making this even more potent.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 191
Short Term Goal and How These Products Would Help You: my cut is finished. this would help me recomp the rest of the summer

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I missed this thread due to being sick for a freaking month after graduation. The two supplements combined sounds incredible.