PES And Neogenix Teaming Up For Logging Oppurtunity!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Am male currently 23 years old 5'11 @ 180lbs. I would be able to have a detail log everyday in which I want to show the community what an amazing product/products can do for you when you have the right mind set and the go get it done attitude!

I would be able to give a solid, honest, and legit unbiased review of your company products. I would used these products for a sick recomp and the way these products would help me is for the leaning effects, A.I control, dry ad hardness, and may awesome other added benefits!

I currently don't have any logs, but if am giving the opportunity to log these products you can rest assured that you wont be let down! I want to be able to prove myself worthy to this community.

Thank you for your time!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting some quality apps in liking what i'm seeing.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will loggers be chosen? It is time to get it on . . . whether it is this stack or something else, I am ready to hit it hard.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadline is looking right now like it will most likely be the 12th so next Saturday gents.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump for final apps

fkctrains

Awards
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 235
Short Term Goal: I am looking to increase muscle mass and increase my 1RM in core lifts. I have recently gotten more into a powerlifting style routine following the 5-3-1 concept. At 35, the testerone is on the decline and the estrogen is a threat. So the intensity and focus in the weightroom could use a boost. I would like to eat more calories and make sure they go toward fueling my muscles and not get stored as fat.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck to all applicants. As someone who's currently logging both companies products I can say you're dealing with good people here :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpity bumpity little PrepNWa
How I wonder what you are
All over the forums so high
Keep doing meth and you will die!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Bumpity bumpity little PrepNWa
How I wonder what you are
All over the forums so high
Keep doing meth and you will die!
Hahaha that's messed up

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just chosen to be a logger for another product, so I'll have to withdraw my name from the hat. Best of luck to all those that applied, this looks to be one helluva stack!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just chosen to be a logger for another product, so I'll have to withdraw my name from the hat. Best of luck to all those that applied, this looks to be one helluva stack!
What do you got going instead? Hope its a good one!

If Enhanced was a pick then I will volunteer to do a 60 day log in his honor ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LoL we would hate to twist your arm.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I was chosen to run the epiandrosterone beta from FRL. I don't think running any other product would give accurate results.

Way to offer yourself up for a 60 day run dude!! Lol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL we would hate to twist your arm.
I was chosen to run the epiandrosterone beta from FRL. I don't think running any other product would give accurate results.

Way to offer yourself up for a 60 day run dude!! Lol.
I'm willing to take one for the team . . . and in the name of science and BroLogic

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm willing to take one for the team . . . and in the name of science and BroLogic
Bro-science** pairs up better with brologic :p! Haha

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Some good ole Tribulus and Maca! ;-)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slacked on this but we will all go through the apps and try to post the winners up as soon as possible this weekend or Monday.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
*just a heads up we would like these logs to be the ONLY sponsored log you will be doing at the time of logging them (very few exceptions). If you have an obligation with another company please voluntarily remove your application.

Thanks

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ALWAYS found that stacking 10+ supps gives me the best results. Dont hold me back!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
You have to have logged before in order to get this opportunity???

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry been at work all day still stuck here gents. I'll post the winners the second I get home.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners as promised are Xerxes, P5sky and Brucedog. PM me your info so we can get these sent out to you guys.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grats guys!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners as promised are Xerxes, P5sky and Brucedog. PM me your info so we can get these sent out to you guys.
Thanks PES & Neogenix! This perfect timing as I start up my endurance training, yet also wanting to retain or possibly still add muscle.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Congrats fellas! Better luck next time hopefully

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
I'll be just ending my androhard on may 19th which is when my next show is so perfect timing

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the opp. Looking forward to getting nicely diced. PM being sent.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iMQLANGgAbg/TQfP900PFKI/AAAAAAAAAj0/n9OsASiAmbg/s400/lr2n9lf3ejjsuffse4usjldff2.jpg

My fiance thinks this is a good size and that is my goal as well. Eating nonprocessed carbs such as fruit will help rebuilding muscle by slowing muscle protein breakdown. So stick to fruits and vegetables as they will provide fiber which can strengthen cardiovascular health and their antioxidants aid muscle recovery. Put on the pounds first but make sure you are getting in healthy carbs and fats and you can then cut later! I am going to be doing the same thing. Chris Hemsworth ( Thor ) has a good build!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iMQLANGgAbg/TQfP900PFKI/AAAAAAAAAj0/n9OsASiAmbg/s400/lr2n9lf3ejjsuffse4usjldff2.jpg

My fiance thinks this is a good size and that is my goal as well. Eating nonprocessed carbs such as fruit will help rebuilding muscle by slowing muscle protein breakdown. So stick to fruits and vegetables as they will provide fiber which can strengthen cardiovascular health and their antioxidants aid muscle recovery. Put on the pounds first but make sure you are getting in healthy carbs and fats and you can then cut later! I am going to be doing the same thing. Chris Hemsworth ( Thor ) has a good build!
Yea look at him in cabin in the woods and then look at that picture you just linked. It's quite obvious diet wasn't his only secret.... ROIDS!

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Yea look at him in cabin in the woods and then look at that picture you just linked. It's quite obvious diet wasn't his only secret.... ROIDS!
I'm sure he did cycle bro but not everyone has to cycle to get that big. Does it help? **** yeah it does! They work! But if your diet isn't in check and you're taking the steroids and your ain't eating ****, ain't getting enough sleep. Drinking at parties and just barely making it to the gym don't even bother! I'm not saying I'm against cycling obviously I am not! I am all for it! Just don't think that it's all about the steroids man!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure he did cycle bro but not everyone has to cycle to get that big. Does it help? **** yeah it does! They work! But if your diet isn't in check and you're taking the steroids and your ain't eating ****, ain't getting enough sleep. Drinking at parties and just barely making it to the gym don't even bother! I'm not saying I'm against cycling obviously I am not! I am all for it! Just don't think that it's all about the steroids man!
Completely agree but think you may have mis read my comment, diet wasn't the only secret. Look at the time frame he changed in, cabin in the woods is a brand new movie. Thor is too, thats a pretty rapid change. There's no question he has a good diet and training regime but theres also no doubt in my mind he cycles. Takes one to know one type of deal.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we had someone back out so I will be looking thru this to find someone to fill that slot.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Completely agree but think you may have mis read my comment, diet wasn't the only secret. Look at the time frame he changed in, cabin in the woods is a brand new movie. Thor is too, thats a pretty rapid change. There's no question he has a good diet and training regime but theres also no doubt in my mind he cycles. Takes one to know one type of deal.
Hahaha absolutely bro sorry I got pissed! It must be the roid rage ba-dum-ch lol just joking! I've done plenty of cycles so I too know what you are talking about he was pretty small to begin with and he yolked up quick! Thank God for steroids right? My favorite oral to take of all time probably has to be Dianabol or Anadrol. Never injected and as bad as I want to I don't want to get addicted to it. Plus my fiance won't let me haha go ahead boys clown on me I don't care! I would rather be safe you know? Besides she's just looking out for me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need one more person tell me why it should be you.

Trank406

Trank406

Banned
Awards
Because I know I will be successful at whatever I do and whatever you have planned and any oppurtunity given to me I will take serious and the three main ingredients in the good life is learning, earning and YEARNING! ;-)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winnars and good luck to the one they still need!