Outstanding's Summer/Fall ALPHA(T2)MALE (sl)INSANE RECOMP(adrol)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I cleared my cart out... the PCT item(s) I wanted weren't in stock, so I just closed the window and went back to work. Yellow Gold was only intriguing because of the low price, but I gave Anabolic Pump a very fair multi-bottle run a few years ago, and felt absolutely nothing... I even tried to convince myself it was working because of all the money I spent - but I wasn't fooling myself.

Stick with what you have, more supplements is NOT better! Kill it in the gym, and cram chicken breasts down your throat... THAT'S where it's at my friend! :)
Yes sir :D but check this out:
Ask them for the Tannins ratio of the banaba. 1% Corosolic acid. You need atleast 30mgs of corosolic acid to make a difference.
Like this is what makes me like this fukking guy. AMAZING! I can't believe he told people what to get to get the same effect as AP!

Here's the link to the thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/76120-bulk-yellow-gold.html

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Recomp Update: short-and-sweet... AWESOME! :)

Switched my workouts to back home for the time being to save on time and handle much heavier weight; ahh it feels good to push heavy iron like a hydraulic, especially when you don't have to worry about the Pee=Wee Herman patrol eye-balling you for committing the sin of grunting!

I feel so full, whole body, and the workouts get into instant-gratification mode almost instantaneously. I sipped on a heaping scoop of Protocol today, and combined with the Slin Sane (1 cap) dosed before my pre-workout meal AND with my pre-workout supplements - the workout was a success from start to finish.

I feel as though my recently added joint-supportive supplements are beginning to exert their effects, my shoulder does not seem as fragile, and I am getting through the entire workout without having to adjust my lifts or angles to compensate for the rotator soreness and pressure.

The thermogenic effect created by Alpha T2 is still almost overwhelming, but the weather is starting to break outside, so I don't have to seek air-conditioned refuge after stepping under the sun for a split second.

The combination of Recompadrol, Slin Sane, and dosing daily with my own sourced bulk HCA powder is continuing to provide a nice sustained hedge against fat gain while keeping my food intake high enough to be a catalyst of anabolism.

Leave your comments below! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just started at-2 a few days ago. this has been the hottest august i can remember here in indiana-plus it hasn't rained half an inch all month-i was walking down the street sweating so bad that people were yelling at me to walk on their yards-hey that spot over there really needs some water.:box:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i just started at-2 a few days ago. this has been the hottest august i can remember here in indiana-plus it hasn't rained half an inch all month-i was walking down the street sweating so bad that people were yelling at me to walk on their yards-hey that spot over there really needs some water.:box:
Did you find anything out about T-Force yet? I think I'm just going to run with Clomid, too bad I can't locate bulk Fadogia AgrestisPE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you find anything out about T-Force yet? I think I'm just going to run with Clomid, too bad I can't locate bulk Fadogia AgrestisPE.
look at thermolife t-bol!!! never tried it but it gets decent reviews.

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
Very detailed and informative log here Outstanding. Picked up your exact stack :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Very detailed and informative log here Outstanding. Picked up your exact stack :)
Aw man.. where's my commission check!? ;) Hey Genomyx... hear that? Bwa-ha-ha. :stooges:

Seriously though, thank you so much for that. When are you starting, will you log your progress?

Hang around in here... plenty more to come! :)

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
I won't log, work is too busy. I couldn't start a log and not dedicate enough commitment...wouldn't be fair to the community.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I won't log, work is too busy. I couldn't start a log and not dedicate enough commitment...wouldn't be fair to the community.
Totally understandable... the important part is making time to kill it in the gym! Best of luck and enjoy the cycle.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just renewed my MD subscription.. AWESOME! :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn too bad I am just finding this now, and so late a night. I will definitely catch up tomorrow, I look forward to following a log from your perspective Outstanding, you always have very insightful posts.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
Quick question/thought(s):

- For the final phase (2 weeks) of my Summer Recomp, would it be advantageous from any angle to end with a short stint of M1T? I haven't run it in years since it was first released long ago, and I have read some theories put into practice about ending a cycle with a highly anabolic oral just before transitioning into PCT. I know some members here are strictly opposed to any toxic steroids, and I understand where they are coming from, but with my Home Depot stock pile of liver cleansers and other health stabilizing formulas and a planned LONG break from any more cycles after this cycle ends... would I be able to extract some benefit from engaging in a final short-lived anabolic oral blitzkrieg?

- Can someone list the collection of bodybuilding books are are irreplaceable in the physique enthusiast's library? I have the Building the Perfect Beast Series (kind of wish I never bought them) and an older Anabolics Edition by Bill L (William), but what other reads can I add to my library to supplement my research articles?
i didnt really like m1t and felt Mdrol was garbage, The M1t i had i dosed at 10mg.

Theres a law of diminishing returns, IMO i think gains and liver function go hand and hand.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
AHHHH, unreal... I was going to switch to Primal Male from MAN since the T-Force is out of stock and I've heard some VERY good things about Primal, but it's out of stock too! :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on PCT plans:
- Clomid @ 50mg/ED (Testes recuperation/reactivation)
- ??????????????????? (LH normalization)
- Ecdy @ 1g/day
- 5,7 Methoxy @ 1g/day
- ACA (Arachiodonic Acid) @ 1g/day (if I can locate the raws)
- Genomyx Protocol @ 2 scoops/day to sensitize receptors

STILL NEED AN OTC product to encourage my LH and assist in my overall PCT and lean tissue retention... since the first two products I was interested seem out of stock, I am open to suggestions - but I am only considering VERY strong products with blood work and a good empirical evidence base substantiated. Thanks! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION: Would Fenugreek (50% Fenusides), Epimedium Sagittatum (40% Icariin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized To 20% Protodioscin), DAA, or Eurycoma Longifolia Jack promote LH normalization or should I still seek out something else with specific activity in that regard)?

perform and sustaain alpha are awesome for LH

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havn't caught up yet, but on the book question, I recently read Anabolic Pharmacology by Seth Roberts.

It covers from absolute basic to decent in depth profiles of anabolics. I thought some of the stuff was really basic, but it was enough that I learned a decent amount, and the actual profiles I felt are a source I will constantly go back to.

I do plan to read through it again with notes/highlighting. But its definitely worth checking out. It is available at Primordialperformance.com, nutraplanet.com and I think LG carries it as well.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yo! I'm in this mothafukka! Sh!t is interesting, to say the least.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
YO! Ok so what is THE most specific powder that helps with insulin cause I have an idea.

Banaba...yellow gold...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey what gives!? People are posting in my thread... that's uncalled for ;)

Ha! I've got some reading to do - back in a split second friends. :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Damn too bad I am just finding this now, and so late a night. I will definitely catch up tomorrow, I look forward to following a log from your perspective Outstanding, you always have very insightful posts.
I have a feeling I should use multi-quote for the onslaught of posts over the past day, but I really like giving every thought its own window and consideration.

I'm surprised you haven't joined yet either! But WELCOME my friend... its been a great ride thus far - I've always been a follower and user of GDAs and Repartitioners in various forms over the years, but I have really been happy with the synergy found with a thyroid fat burner, GDA, and anabolic in concert with each other. I'm going to use this journal to also outline my PCT, so you're not late at all :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i didnt really like m1t and felt Mdrol was garbage, The M1t i had i dosed at 10mg.

Theres a law of diminishing returns, IMO i think gains and liver function go hand and hand.
I have mixed feeling about M-Drol, although I can say vehemently that I have not lost a single ounce of lean tissue even when battling some sporadic sicknesses, switching shifts at work and having a hard time readjusting my lifting schedule, and having perhaps the more-than-occasional cheat meal. The muscle gains and pumps are simply unmatched, and even though my entire protocol and training regimen has not been 100% on track, it was FAR from a disappointment by any standard.

M1T was by far, the most powerful compound I have ever tried - illicit or otherwise, over all my years of lifting, of course it probably depended on the brand like many other clones and iterations of hormones over time. M-Drol seems to have a milk repartitioning effect for me, but I admit the tiredness and onset of headaches and lower back pumps are something that I am not sure is fully worth the muscle gain the comes along with its use.

I have always been, and will always be, a 'fan' of natural muscle gains - not by any stretch of the imagination because of moral grounds or ethics, steroids are a medical miracle and improve the lives of millions of adults the world over, I just don't enjoy the associated short lived increase in side effects and feelings that are part and parcel to their administration.

Ironically enough... I have a decade of constant, never stopping, training and sound nutrition behind me - plus I have always seemed to have a very solid genetic response and ability to sustain muscle from lifting... so the overall anabolic effect I have had from the few cycles I've done over the years TRULY has not yielded dramatic results over the status quo of my physique I can achieve through natural supplementation and heavy lifting. All said and done though, I sure to enjoy those extra 5-10 pounds while on cycle though, and the ability to get a pump simply by looking at the weight.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hey, force should be in "soon", but not soon enough for PCT I'm afraid. were looking at 10 days or so.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
perform and sustaain alpha are awesome for LH
Ah, very cool - I always though of Perform as merely a one-trick-pony meant strictly for sexual encounters; but its very interesting that it can elevate LH following cycle cessation. I would have though TestoPRO would have been the item to fill that order, but I'm going to research it more, thanks.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
hey, force should be in "soon", but not soon enough for PCT I'm afraid. were looking at 10 days or so.
I received an Email from Matt earlier today - he said the same thing, looks like it will be around 10 days for the manf. to complete the process. It not a horrible thing though, for two reasons: My PCT doesn't start until the final week in September, and if NP is still have their BOGO sale, it will offer me a solid LH product without freaking out at my credit card statement.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yo! I'm in this mothafukka! Sh!t is interesting, to say the least.
Haha, the more the better! Thanks for joining in... ALWAYS feel free to ask questions of offer your thoughts. After ten years of obsessive training and research in order to further myself, I am still FAR from the unachievable know-it-all status.

Havn't caught up yet, but on the book question, I recently read Anabolic Pharmacology by Seth Roberts.

It covers from absolute basic to decent in depth profiles of anabolics. I thought some of the stuff was really basic, but it was enough that I learned a decent amount, and the actual profiles I felt are a source I will constantly go back to.

I do plan to read through it again with notes/highlighting. But its definitely worth checking out. It is available at Primordialperformance.com, nutraplanet.com and I think LG carries it as well.
Awesome, I came across this earlier in the week doing some searching. I also need to update my old Anabolic, and get the new 9th Edition. I wonder if the Supplement Guide William L. authored is worth the money - I'm always excited to learn and research, so it might be worth it just for the few weeks/months I would spend going cover-to-cover. I've found that it is ENDLESSLY helpful, and VITAL to always re-research things that I felt I already knew or had a grasp of, forgotten aspects of it all will come bubbling back to the surface! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Anyone up for an Update:

Yesterday's arm workout left me feeling like my appendages are hanging as dead weight after being sucked through a meat grinder. I knew it while I was working out, that is was a seriously intense routine, and the pump came and DID NOT leave - even today, nearly 24 hours after the fact, I feel as though my skin is still uncomfortable with the increased overall circumference around the bi/triceps. This is truly something unique to arms, as this sensation is rare or impossible with something like legs or shoulders. because the skin and fascia really can't be directly tensed and stretched.

I performed 16 total working sets, all in super-set style, working biceps and triceps in tandem. What a gratifying experience to walk around the gym, truly not trying to attract attention to yourself, and seeing people turn and twist on cardio equipment to catch a glimpse. My weight was 228 last I checked (nearly a week ago today) and I don't feel as though it has changed in either direction.

I believe the true power of any supplement or prescription comes in time, after the compound has had time to build up in and exert its effects in the most dramatic and efficient fashion - but this is especially true with GDAs as over time with ongoing administration the sensitivity escalates and the blood glucose is more efficiently shuttled into the muscle fiber or emptied as waste once the threshold is realized. I can really feel the power of Slin Sane not only going to work, but now remaining active for much longer than usual upon first introduction to the body. If the supply was limitless, I believe I would dose before each and every meal or feeding, in order to favorable modify all metabolic systems for attaining all the advantageous effects at their height.

Rogue has seemed to really be a nice smooth noticeable sort of 'anabolic support,' during my time with it. The one dramatic attribute I can't deny, is the uncanny rate at which my food seems to be utilized and in turn leaves me in this voracious state of near constant hunger. This can be a useful or fatal trait, depending on your goals.

Alpha T2 has proven to be the absolute most dynamic thermogenic I have ever used, OTC (or almost 'otherwise,' on par with Clenbuterol almost). The bouts of body heat I suffer are constant, truly a 24 hour ongoing ordeal - but as I mentioned before its hard for me to fault a product for doing what it claims - no matter how uncomfortable it makes me or increased my water bill every month!

Recompadrol has been and continues to be in my experience the most effective fat gain mitigatory product I have known, OTC of course. What a great all around supplement to be used at any time, optimizing the body for use of nutrients. The combo of RCD with Slin Sane has been simply imitable.

As PCT approaches, I have decided, and ordered, M1T to run for a final very controlled two week stint to end the protocol with a bang and transition immediately into a very solid and lengthy PCT taking ALL angles of body cleaning and hormonal recuperating into account. Just to be honest with the membership here, I will be doing the final two weeks in this fashion of SD/M1T respectively: 20/20 - an even 1-1 ratio orally.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
Ah, very cool - I always though of Perform as merely a one-trick-pony meant strictly for sexual encounters; but its very interesting that it can elevate LH following cycle cessation. I would have though TestoPRO would have been the item to fill that order, but I'm going to research it more, thanks.
testopro sucks. destroyed my boners. PERFORM on the other hand. is amazing even as an everyu day supplement

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testopro sucks. destroyed my boners. PERFORM on the other hand. is amazing even as an everyu day supplement
testapro was the egyptians secret for building the pyramids, i had great success on it.

but i agree about perform.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
testopro treated me good...sucks to hear bad about it. it made me so alpha/horny. perform did nothing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testopro treated me good...sucks to hear bad about it. it made me so alpha/horny. perform did nothing
you must have used the beta samples of perform, the finished product was much better. they upped the dose on finished product.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
testapro was the egyptians secret for building the pyramids, i had great success on it.

but i agree about perform.
you must have used the beta samples of perform, the finished product was much better. they upped the dose on finished product.
And so completes the most confusing string of conflicting advice I've ever read - HAAAA! :rasp:

I've got a substantial write-up to do today which will create a vacuum of my time, but I authored a good update above and not much else has changed in that regard.

I have Clomid en route to get the bench warmers back in the game ;) I am still unsure about LH modulation, as well as getting my thyroid back into the swing of things so I don't pack on post cycle fat like a grizzly preparing for Winter. I know most clinical data says TSH levels will self normalize within six weeks, but I can wreak unthinkable havoc on my gains and physique in a week, let alone 1 1/2 months if my body isn't back to par function.

Also... although Clomid will handle testicular atrophy/activation, it is a weak anti-estrogen, I have 40+ml of Armidex on hand and can easily reload my supply of Nolva, so what method/compound should I employ for this issue?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also... although Clomid will handle testicular derivation, it is a weak anti-estrogen, I have 40+ml of Armidex on hand and can easily reload my supply of Nolva, so what method/compound should I employ for this issue?
If this is the case get Nolva. Using Adex will kill estrogen in PCT and letting estrogen come back up will in turn let testosterone come back up faster too. So you don't want to "kill" estro with Adex. Just "disable" it with Nolva but have it present.

Oh, and Subbed :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If this is the case get Nolva. Using Adex will kill estrogen in PCT and letting estrogen come back up will in turn let testosterone come back up faster too. So you don't want to "kill" estro with Adex. Just "disable" it with Nolva but have it present.

i would think that clomid/formestane would be optimal. are you suggesting nolva/clomid???

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

You're JUST now subbing? After all these years and years ;) Haha, I'll of course let it slide because you are THE man.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks Outstanding.

Yea nolva/clomid combo. 10-20 mg of nolva and 50 mg or so of Clomid.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks Outstanding.

Yea nolva/clomid combo. 10-20 mg of nolva and 50 mg or so of Clomid.
Everything has been going very well as I see the light peek through at the end of this Recomp tunnel (or should I say the darkness creeping in, bwa-ha!) I took Need2Slin this morning along with Slin Sane, and the during the day brought the Slin Sane to work and had oatmeal along with a couple VPX Zero Impact bars, and the muscle fullness, ESPECIALLY just sitting at a desk, was unmatched!

Somehow and for some reason, I have also gotten my major muscle groups sore this week, sort of an oddity after so many years of pushing and pulling - feels GREAT! :)

I am contemplating stocking up on Epistane, just don't know if I can handle it at this point just having purchase PCT protocol.

PS: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chocolatemilk again.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PCT Plans v3

- Clomid @ 50mg/ED (Testes/LH recuperation/signaling) 6 weeks
- Nolvadex @ 20mg/ED 6 weeks

- Ecdy @ 1g/day
- 5,7 Methoxy @ 1g/day

:deal:

PS: I am very interested in Crazy Fool's newest creation, Adipose Annihilation (here: http://anabolicminds.com/store/1003359.html) in order to keep fat gain at a minimum as I transition off Superdrol which has amazing partitioning effects, and I can't run Alpha T2 forever. Any thoughs on this as being helpful, especially when stacked with Slin Sane to handle the carbohydrate end of the spectrum?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Here we are once more :)

I am a visual person, and feel the need to always document my plans or goals on paper in order to get a firm grasp of the logistics of it all - I did so a few moments ago outlining my entire 2010-2011 PCT, Cycle, and Contest Preparatory Details. I am committed to continuing this journal far beyond its initial purpose, and using it to chronicle all efforts and experiences as the future presents itself in a succession of today.

------------------------------------------

Oct 1st - Dec 1st = End Current Cycle/Begin PCT (Compounds outlined above)
Dec 2 - Dec 31st = Bridge to Cycle w/ DAA (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
Jan 1 - March 31 = Winter Bulk Cycle (Compounds to be elucidated later)
April 1 - May 31st = PCT
June 1 - June 30th = Bridge to Cycle (Total Normalization/Homeostasis)
July 1 - Contest(s) or Mr. Olympia = 2011 Pre Contest Protocol (Compounds to be elucidated later)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
in regards to adipose annihilation stacked with Slin Sane...It should provide synergistic results but I don't like to rely on supplements this way to mitigate fat gain.

u got the dollars though if ur competing in Mr. O. they just don't let anyone in ;)

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
PCT Plans v3

- Clomid @ 50mg/ED (Testes/LH recuperation/signaling) 6 weeks
- Nolvadex @ 20mg/ED 6 weeks

- Ecdy @ 1g/day
- 5,7 Methoxy @ 1g/day

:deal:

PS: I am very interested in Crazy Fool's newest creation, Adipose Annihilationin order to keep fat gain at a minimum as I transition off Superdrol which has amazing partitioning effects, and I can't run Alpha T2 forever. Any thoughs on this as being helpful, especially when stacked with Slin Sane to handle the carbohydrate end of the spectrum?
loooks like that product can compliment anything very well. unique to see PLCAR HCA and choline together.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
in regards to adipose annihilation stacked with Slin Sane...It should provide synergistic results but I don't like to rely on supplements this way to mitigate fat gain.

u got the dollars though if ur competing in Mr. O. they just don't let anyone in ;)
HA! Well, see I'm flying to Las Vegas, and getting close to the stage... but I opted to sit in the audience this year ;)

loooks like that product can compliment anything very well. unique to see PLCAR HCA and choline together.
VERY true... makes my brain tingle a little bit just wanting to do some further research. I think it is up for pre-sale if I'm not mistaken, can't wait to see some reviews start to flood in! :)

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
HA! Well, see I'm flying to Las Vegas, and getting close to the stage... but I opted to sit in the audience this year ;)

VERY true... makes my brain tingle a little bit just wanting to do some further research. I think it is up for pre-sale if I'm not mistaken, can't wait to see some reviews start to flood in! :)
yea it looks like you can buy, but that price doesnt look like a presale price. Presale prices are usually cheaper.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: Thread closed. You have been told numerous times to read the rules and you continue to ignore them. If you continue to ignore them, you will have to find another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25