Outstanding's Summer/Fall ALPHA(T2)MALE (sl)INSANE RECOMP(adrol)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey men, its Tuesday... and you know what that means - absolutely nothing ;)

Just wanted to stop by real quick to do a guerrilla type update; in and out!

- Need 2 Slin arrived today... I'm still surprised and thankful one of their reps offered to send me a free bottle, unsolicited. The only draw back is... today, and perhaps tomorrow (since I'll be traveling) I won't "need to slin." As soon as I am able to bust the bottle open and toss a few back, I'll assuredly keep it real and author some feedback right here!

- I'll be training very late tonight... starting past midnight and going until nearly 2am... legs no less! I haven't done a late night training session in nearly three years, so we'll see how it goes.

- I am going to jot down my initial ideas for PCT, and since I have a great subscribed readership here, I am asking for your additions, suggestions for dosages and duration, and overall guidance to help me refine my protocol to get the boys back in gear and hold onto my newly procured precious lean mass at all costs!
> (EST) Propadrol EP, (EST) Test Drive, (Sci Fit) Methoxy, (Sci Fit) Ecdy, HCG injections, Clomid solution, and finally heavy multi-daily doses of BCAAs

- My nutrition has been refined and committed to, for these final four weeks (from today, exactly) until my Vegas Vacation kicks off.

PS: I am curious about any suggestions for tendon and connective tissue regeneration/healing? I have had a less-than-healthy bicep tendon, and I just made an order from Swanson for the usual trio Glucosamine, MSM, Chrondroitan - I was wondering if anything else would increase blood flow and subsequently healing tendon specific?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

- Need 2 Slin arrived today... I'm still surprised and thankful one of their reps offered to send me a free bottle, unsolicited. The only draw back is... today, and perhaps tomorrow (since I'll be traveling) I won't "need to slin." As soon as I am able to bust the bottle open and toss a few back, I'll assuredly keep it real and author some feedback right here!

- I'll be training very late tonight... starting past midnight and going until nearly 2am... legs no less! I haven't done a late night training session in nearly three years, so we'll see how it goes.

- I am going to jot down my initial ideas for PCT, and since I have a great subscribed readership here, I am asking for your additions, suggestions for dosages and duration, and overall guidance to help me refine my protocol to get the boys back in gear and hold onto my newly procured precious lean mass at all costs!
> (EST) Propadrol EP, (EST) Test Drive, (Sci Fit) Methoxy, (Sci Fit) Ecdy, HCG injections, Clomid solution, and finally heavy multi-daily doses of BCAAs

- My nutrition has been refined and committed to, for these final four weeks (from today, exactly) until my Vegas Vacation kicks off.

PS: I am curious about any suggestions for tendon and connective tissue regeneration/healing? I have had a less-than-healthy bicep tendon, and I just made an order from Swanson for the usual trio Glucosamine, MSM, Chrondroitan - I was wondering if anything else would increase blood flow and subsequently healing tendon specific?
And I just did a Gorilla reading :D hey man if you have joint problems try animal flex. $20 for 6 weeks and the are AMAZING. Like I take it every time I get injured and I'm up and ready to go in no time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
And I just did a Gorilla reading :D hey man if you have joint problems try animal flex. $20 for 6 weeks and the are AMAZING. Like I take it every time I get injured and I'm up and ready to go in no time.
Nice! I forgot all about Animal Flex... I have never tried an Animal product I didn't like. Their company is an enigma to me; I can't explain it - but it's an amazing company with a genius marketing strategy and some phenomenal athletes, but I always tend to subconsciously group it in with "B" companies, but it deserves MUCH more credit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

wobenzyme n-check it out!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
wobenzyme n-check it out!!!
NO! I refuse to accept any posts under thirty words! I've seen that digestive enzyme before, but I like the one I am taking. I don't know if I can ever forgive you with that post... I mean, look at all the intellectual fodder and catnip I wrote above! C' MON! :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NO! I refuse to accept any posts under thirty words! I've seen that digestive enzyme before, but I like the one I am taking. I don't know if I can ever forgive you with that post... I mean, look at all the intellectual fodder and catnip I wrote above! C' MON! :(
lol-catnip.:veryhappy:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Look - I'm quoting myself. Haha, I can't resist a good mafia movie tangent, so I wanted to revisit my earlier post.

Also... I am beginning to recall an interaction to avoid with ZMA and perhaps the joint trio I ordered... with ZMA was it calcium to avoid prior to dosing; and what was G/C/MSM interaction?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
F ME! I just spent over fifteen minutes authoring my latest update, and someone I pressed the control key and other key, and everything was erased and my browser went back a fee pages! NICE.

I'll try to re-do everything I was just working on... but now I'm pressed for time. Be right back, I guess I'll offer the abridged version now :(

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well, aside from my above self-quoted post (questions and thoughts) this past week has brought me back down to earth from my head-in-the-sky alpha male feeling of unstoppable-ness. I have finally succumb to what I believe (I have yet to visit our doctor and receive a medically verified prognosis) to be high blood pressure. The combination of Alpha T2, M-Drol, high sodium intake while preparing my meals, and the habitual tendency to hold my breath during the peak-contractions during training - had finally spilled over and brought me nearly to my knees.

The overall pain and just basic lack of feeling normal has left me weak, tired, and just constantly seeking somewhere to lay down. The pressure is transferred from my eyes, to my forehead, and then dispersed evenly across my entire skull. My appetite is quickly dwindling, and I called off work today for one of the only times this year.

I have decided to greatly reduce my M-Drol intake, sodium usage, and keep a watchful eye on my water intake throughout the day. To be honest, although this cycle HAS been quite amazing, I am ready to get onto the business of PCT. The long stints of all-natural training and muscle accrual, as I have said before, is truly my passion and what I enjoy most about this lifestyle. Chasing the expedited anabolism via means of anabolic chemical usage just ends up leaving me run down from time to time.

I purchased the Cap-m-Quick machine today, along with an accurate digital scale... and will be buying several compounds in raw bulk form online to make my own supplements leading into PCT - most notably Ecdy and Methoxy (which were the cornerstone to the most enjoyable natural cycle I have ever undergone - M-Stak, Animal Test, and Hemodraulix by Axis).

I am still unsure how or if I'll be including AA into my PCT regimen, because I don't think it can be purchased in bulk any longer since WL patented the compound.

More to come friends... I'll get my health back into working order and finish this thing strong!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more extra sodium! :nono:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
AA will be offered in bulk soon, WL just released the patent so anyone can produce it now. you're going to see it in alot of products in the next couple of months.

as far as ur healing...EQ and VAR :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, aside from my above self-quoted post (questions and thoughts) this past week has brought me back down to earth from my head-in-the-sky alpha male feeling of unstoppable-ness. I have finally succumb to what I believe (I have yet to visit our doctor and receive a medically verified prognosis) to be high blood pressure. The combination of Alpha T2, M-Drol, high sodium intake while preparing my meals, and the habitual tendency to hold my breath during the peak-contractions during training - had finally spilled over and brought me nearly to my knees.

The overall pain and just basic lack of feeling normal has left me weak, tired, and just constantly seeking somewhere to lay down. The pressure is transferred from my eyes, to my forehead, and then dispersed evenly across my entire skull. My appetite is quickly dwindling, and I called off work today for one of the only times this year.

I have decided to greatly reduce my M-Drol intake, sodium usage, and keep a watchful eye on my water intake throughout the day. To be honest, although this cycle HAS been quite amazing, I am ready to get onto the business of PCT. The long stints of all-natural training and muscle accrual, as I have said before, is truly my passion and what I enjoy most about this lifestyle. Chasing the expedited anabolism via means of anabolic chemical usage just ends up leaving me run down from time to time.

I purchased the Cap-m-Quick machine today, along with an accurate digital scale... and will be buying several compounds in raw bulk form online to make my own supplements leading into PCT - most notably Ecdy and Methoxy (which were the cornerstone to the most enjoyable natural cycle I have ever undergone - M-Stak, Animal Test, and Hemodraulix by Axis).

I am still unsure how or if I'll be including AA into my PCT regimen, because I don't think it can be purchased in bulk any longer since WL patented the compound.

More to come friends... I'll get my health back into working order and finish this thing strong!
i have used the axis arginine only supp before, and although it was ok-it was nothing compared to hemodraulix. i believe the full 6 cap dose of hemo must contain a healthy dose of aa. the effects compared to just arginine are night and day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry bout the headaches-nothing i hate more than a blood pounding headache. when i get one i head to er and get morphine-i don't f' around with them anymore, lol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Very detailed and informative log Outstanding.
Thank you so much Hank... its great to hear someone say that - I suspect there is a decent contingent of members coming through my log and hopefully extracting some type of education from it, and not leaving any replies (which is absolutely fine) but its nice to hear a compliment offered. Reps given my friend.

x2:bigok:
I still don't understand what that icon means, with the thumbs bending randomly, haha, but thanks for being such a great part of the journal. I have a WHOLE LOT MORE coming on, VERY soon, that I can't wait to share with everyone.

Spoiler Alert: The short-lived, although pretty severe, side effects are gone, AND I have been struggling with myself day and night (literally losing sleep) about whether or not to launch my own very small, very exclusive, and very athlete-based supplement line born of all my years of nutraceutical experience, research, and the unrelenting passion I've had since day-1 to engage in supplement development. :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
AA will be offered in bulk soon, WL just released the patent so anyone can produce it now. you're going to see it in alot of products in the next couple of months.

as far as ur healing...EQ and VAR :D
MR. BIG... quite frankly and without exaggeration: YOU sir, just made my MONTH - period! :box:

That bit of news regarding the release of the patent choke hold on AA is like an angelic symphonic harmony cascading down from the heavens in joyous chorus of exaltation!

I won't divulge too much regarding my plans, vision, or intended construct of my hopeful supplement line I have been formulating in one way or another for years, but this bit of news injects limitless life and freedom in the unrestrained creation and realization of my forthcoming product development. Simply awesome news... thank you sir, and please feel more than free to PM me with any further details, so that I can plan accordingly. :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No more extra sodium! :nono:
(hangs head low, shoves hands in pockets and kicks a small rock on the carpet) "Ok...... I won't."

i have used the axis arginine only supp before, and although it was ok-it was nothing compared to hemodraulix. i believe the full 6 cap dose of hemo must contain a healthy dose of aa. the effects compared to just arginine are night and day.
TRUE! I am non-biased (I will always uphold my own self-imposed 'code of honor' here and elsewhere)... and will exclaim my findings where a quality effective supplement is encountered every day and every chance I am given. The AA contained within their Hemo product made a night and day difference, and in my opinion was the ONLY real efficacious compound working in that amalgam. I know we can't refute the compiled annals of anecdotal evidence that boisterously claims otherwise, but arginine, in any form/salt, had never been demonstrated to improve performance when administered orally. On the other hand... AA... come to me! ;)

I will be relying on my friends and pioneers I've been lucky enough to work with and for over all these years, as I slowly yet steadily strive to make my undying dreams a reality. My products will in no way compete with or replace any of the Genomyx offerings or any other competitor product directly, they will simply reflect the height of my own success in natural supplementation established from a decade of fervent research and committed training.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
(hangs head low, shoves hands in pockets and kicks a small rock on the carpet) "Ok...... I won't."

TRUE! I am non-biased (I will always uphold my own self-imposed 'code of honor' here and elsewhere)... and will exclaim my findings where a quality effective supplement is encountered every day and every chance I am given. The AA contained within their Hemo product made a night and day difference, and in my opinion was the ONLY real efficacious compound working in that amalgam. I know we can't refute the compiled annals of anecdotal evidence that boisterously claims otherwise, but arginine, in any form/salt, had never been demonstrated to improve performance when administered orally. On the other hand... AA... come to me! ;)

I will be relying on my friends and pioneers I've been lucky enough to work with and for over all these years, as I slowly yet steadily strive to make my undying dreams a reality. My products will in no way compete with or replace any of the Genomyx offerings or any other competitor product directly, they will simply reflect the height of my own success in natural supplementation established from a decade of fervent research and committed training.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ENDEAVORS!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ENDEAVORS!
Thank you so much... it is both energizing and daunting to be at the very cusp of the outset of this massive undertaking; truly in the infancy of bringing it all to fruition. As time passes, I will be able to disclose more about the forthcoming releases, but having never pioneered by own product line and only have written for and developed for other companies, I am unsure of the rules here on Anabolic Minds as far as outlining my vision and products.

Got me some reading to do.
Yes sir ;) I am glad my post in the Genomyx sub-forum worked!

I, however, also have some reading... and work... and research to do! I am going to attempt to solidify my PCT plans, meaning the optimal way to administer HCG injections/timing/duration, the possible inclusion of ATD alongside Clomid and perhaps DAA, and of course continuing on with my product development and formulations.

Stick around everyone! :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hcg in PCT?

keep it simple. clomid. I personally dont like ATD and many tend to overdose it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hcg in PCT?

keep it simple. clomid. I personally dont like ATD and many tend to overdose it.
Great advice, I appreciate it. I was going to transition into HCG to force produce the testes back into the game, but if you're saying that's superfluous I'll skip out on it and use the money elsewhere.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Just to let you guys know I have NO IDEA what going on here right now. I need to study all these up!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great advice, I appreciate it. I was going to transition into HCG to force produce the testes back into the game, but if you're saying that's superfluous I'll skip out on it and use the money elsewhere.
big is right-clomid will get the nuts up and running. hcg is usually used on cycle. heres a little tidbit-i have heard of doc's prescribing short runs of clomid for guys with borderline low test. also fertility clinics prescribe clomid to guys with low sperm count-moral of the story-clomid is all you need. watch out for the vision problems though-for most guys it is very minor but for some it can be a problem.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
big is right-clomid will get the nuts up and running. hcg is usually used on cycle. heres a little tidbit-i have heard of doc's prescribing short runs of clomid for guys with borderline low test. also fertility clinics prescribe clomid to guys with low sperm count-moral of the story-clomid is all you need. watch out for the vision problems though-for most guys it is very minor but for some it can be a problem.
I have felt some of the eye associated side effects in the past... I wonder if it is similar to SARM sides? Well, perhaps next time I cycle I'll continue on HCG intra-cycle to keep my testes from withering and expedite my PCT progress... now, lets focus on getting that LH back into the stratosphere. I have almost exactly three weeks left on this Recomp, then its off to Vegas with PCT products, and A LOT of GDAs to mitigate fat gain from buffets, in my suitcase!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
lucky guy, I need to head out there some time
We'd have a blast... nothing but a week of training, watching the best in the World go toe to toe, hiking for cardio in beautiful national parks, and taking a day to drive seven hours to LA and train on Muscle Beach!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We'd have a blast... nothing but a week of training, watching the best in the World go toe to toe, hiking for cardio in beautiful national parks, and taking a day to drive seven hours to LA and train on Muscle Beach!
shut up!:grumpy:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
:lmao: for some reason that made me laugh.

Man I would love to go to Muscle Beach but I know that as soon as I go there I would feel like sh!t.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Quick question/thought(s):

- For the final phase (2 weeks) of my Summer Recomp, would it be advantageous from any angle to end with a short stint of M1T? I haven't run it in years since it was first released long ago, and I have read some theories put into practice about ending a cycle with a highly anabolic oral just before transitioning into PCT. I know some members here are strictly opposed to any toxic steroids, and I understand where they are coming from, but with my Home Depot stock pile of liver cleansers and other health stabilizing formulas and a planned LONG break from any more cycles after this cycle ends... would I be able to extract some benefit from engaging in a final short-lived anabolic oral blitzkrieg?

- Can someone list the collection of bodybuilding books are are irreplaceable in the physique enthusiast's library? I have the Building the Perfect Beast Series (kind of wish I never bought them) and an older Anabolics Edition by Bill L (William), but what other reads can I add to my library to supplement my research articles?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
what are the advantages to adding M1T? answer that and u have what ur looking for ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Update on PCT plans:

- Clomid @ 50mg/ED (Testes recuperation/reactivation)
- Omega T-Force @ 3 capsules/ED (LH normalization)
- Ecdy @ 1g/day
- 5,7 Methoxy @ 1g/day
- ACA (Arachiodonic Acid) @ 1g/day (if I can locate the raws)
- Genomyx Protocol @ 2 scoops/day to sensitize receptors

I am also going to finalize the entire cycle with a short run of M1T, before going into a hardcore whole body internal cleanse and off-cycle normalizing all hormonal levels.

Addendum: Have my shopping cart at Nutra loaded... T-Force, DAA, and Yellow Gold; I'm wondering if the DAA has received a consensus of positive feedback though, since I know some sources supply a very weak or incorrect version of the supplement. I'm also curious if Yellow Gold is a good choice, if it will play well with Slin Sane, I can't imagine much would trump Slin Sane and Recompadrol, but for the price I've always wanted to try it - but never had any luck with Anabolic Pump.

DOH... T-FORCE IS OUT OF STOCK!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Our DAA is the correct version, no cheap knock off here.

Yellow Gold is very solid and awesome in bulk. Stuff is strong.

Very Solid PCT protocol, no pun intended ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Haha, nice! I'll definitely take your word for it my friend, means a lot coming from you. Except..... the one product you guided me toward, is MIA, haha! :(

Man, I was drooling at that Buy-1 Get-1 too...... :rasp:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
OOS? mothafacka. I'll get an ETA for you. It was in stock earlier!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
i wish they all could be california girls!
I went to California once and OMFG!!!! The girls are PERFECT. Like the Asian chicks had big asses and white chicks had big lips. And they have a golds gym,which I have passed it 3 times now and nobody let me go in it even once to just look around :(, I LOVE CALIFORNIA girls more than anything else!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

AHHHH, unreal... I was going to switch to Primal Male from MAN since the T-Force is out of stock and I've heard some VERY good things about Primal, but it's out of stock too! :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on PCT plans:
- Clomid @ 50mg/ED (Testes recuperation/reactivation)
- ??????????????????? (LH normalization)
- Ecdy @ 1g/day
- 5,7 Methoxy @ 1g/day
- ACA (Arachiodonic Acid) @ 1g/day (if I can locate the raws)
- Genomyx Protocol @ 2 scoops/day to sensitize receptors

STILL NEED AN OTC product to encourage my LH and assist in my overall PCT and lean tissue retention... since the first two products I was interested seem out of stock, I am open to suggestions - but I am only considering VERY strong products with blood work and a good empirical evidence base substantiated. Thanks! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION: Would Fenugreek (50% Fenusides), Epimedium Sagittatum (40% Icariin), Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (Standardized To 20% Protodioscin), DAA, or Eurycoma Longifolia Jack promote LH normalization or should I still seek out something else with specific activity in that regard)?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
wait I though yellow gold was the name for AP before it came out but it's an actual product. FUKK! Now I gotta get another supplement, sigh*. So let me get this right, I got recomp, Slin sane, and Yellow gold. I need directions and how the fukk is this going to go.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
wait I though yellow gold was the name for AP before it came out but it's an actual product. FUKK! Now I gotta get another supplement, sigh*. So let me get this right, I got recomp, Slin sane, and Yellow gold. I need directions and how the fukk is this going to go.
Haha, I cleared my cart out... the PCT item(s) I wanted weren't in stock, so I just closed the window and went back to work. Yellow Gold was only intriguing because of the low price, but I gave Anabolic Pump a very fair multi-bottle run a few years ago, and felt absolutely nothing... I even tried to convince myself it was working because of all the money I spent - but I wasn't fooling myself.

Stick with what you have, more supplements is NOT better! Kill it in the gym, and cram chicken breasts down your throat... THAT'S where it's at my friend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25