Ostashed Sponsored Log

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah like jackedjack said, no need to be ashamed or disappointed in that.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took Sat and Sun of since I was out of town for the Holidays. I will also take next Sat and Sun off but hoping I don't have to take Fri off. Took a personal day Friday but it is not approved yet. Gonna be a big weekend. One of my best friends is getting married.

Day 34 April 6
Hang Clean 5/3/1
Deadlift 5/3/1..last set was 320 an did it 10 times. Felt pretty dang easy too!
BB Row 5x5
Cable Row 3x10

Took me awhile to get going again. Just not into it. Need a different PreWO to keep me going. After my PCT, gonna take a stim break. I need it

Time to go fishing. As long as it doesn't rain. Plan on cardio tonight when I get back.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing to be disappointed in man, your losing weight and presumably fat, because the ostashred does a great job at holding on to muscle. The osta is just now kicking I to full effect and I fully expect you to lose another inch or two around the major parts such as stomach and chest. Keep up the good work and kick some ass
Yeah like jackedjack said, no need to be ashamed or disappointed in that.

Thanks fellas. I was really hoping my waist would have dropped. Next month!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took Sat and Sun of since I was out of town for the Holidays. I will also take next Sat and Sun off but hoping I don't have to take Fri off. Took a personal day Friday but it is not approved yet. Gonna be a big weekend. One of my best friends is getting married.

Day 34 April 6
Hang Clean 5/3/1
Deadlift 5/3/1..last set was 320 an did it 10 times. Felt pretty dang easy too!
BB Row 5x5
Cable Row 3x10

Took me awhile to get going again. Just not into it. Need a different PreWO to keep me going. After my PCT, gonna take a stim break. I need it

Time to go fishing. As long as it doesn't rain. Plan on cardio tonight when I get back.
What have you been using and what type do you like? might be able to make a suggestion or two as I ran into this last year towards the end of my cut (accidentally took 50mg ephedrine, 400mg caffiene and then fell asleep)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What have you been using and what type do you like? might be able to make a suggestion or two as I ran into this last year towards the end of my cut (accidentally took 50mg ephedrine, 400mg caffiene and then fell asleep)

Been using ECA with High Volume or Wyked 2.1 along with various samples of things. I have not gone over 300mg of caffiene. Maybe I should try 400! Trying to get rid of my stash of crap before I ordered more. Stim8 was pretty hardcore when I took it a year ago. I really only take ECA or a "fat burner" for appetite suppression. Norco is pretty awesome but can't wait to try Epitome.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been using ECA with High Volume or Wyked 2.1 along with various samples of things. I have not gone over 300mg of caffiene. Maybe I should try 400! Trying to get rid of my stash of crap before I ordered more. Stim8 was pretty hardcore when I took it a year ago. I really only take ECA or a "fat burner" for appetite suppression. Norco is pretty awesome but can't wait to try Epitome.
Norco is one of the only things that has helped my appetite in the least. Ecy did nothing for me in that regard.

I was gonna suggest stimul8 too ha. Stuff is a stim bomb for sure. That and cannibal ferox.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Norco is one of the only things that has helped my appetite in the least. Ecy did nothing for me in that regard.

I was gonna suggest stimul8 too ha. Stuff is a stim bomb for sure. That and cannibal ferox.
Norco is quite amazing.

Will look I to that. R4W logs make it sound promising as well.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 35 April 7

Used this as a recovery day more so. Nice and light focusing on keeping tight.

Decline DB Bench 15/12/10/10
Bench 5/5/5
Lat/front/ 45 degree raises 3x10
DB Shoulder Press 25's 3x10
DB carries 100ft - 50,60,70x3

Took a sample of high volume to just use it just cause rather than my own. The tricep pump was rediculous, and the DELT pump hurt so good. Painful pump in the delt. Biggest pump I have had with high volume and I thought it was weird with the sample.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My sex drive has come back which was a good thing since it was the weekend. Not having any problems now.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff. High volume kills it in the pump department. I need a stim break as well.... Although I don't forsee one in the near future. Just started norco/epitome/lipomorph and will run norco/lipo for 8 weeks. Meh. They're overrated anyway lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff. High volume kills it in the pump department. I need a stim break as well.... Although I don't forsee one in the near future. Just started norco/epitome/lipomorph and will run norco/lipo for 8 weeks. Meh. They're overrated anyway lol
This high volume pump was the best ever. Maybe it's the Osta kicking into full gear as well.

Excited to try Epitome. Budget is tight right now so I gotta wait to buy more supps. Wife is not happy I bought 6 tubs of PBC Select lol..that will last me awhile though!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This high volume pump was the best ever. Maybe it's the Osta kicking into full gear as well.

Excited to try Epitome. Budget is tight right now so I gotta wait to buy more supps. Wife is not happy I bought 6 tubs of PBC Select lol..that will last me awhile though!
I feel you. Everyday my wife opens the pantry I hear it haha. Gotti is having some great pumps too. Might be the osta.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day off today.

I have been sick since Monday. Getting worse everyday. Cold, headaches, body aches, earaches. This happened one month into Magnitropin and I wasn't able to get the full effects of it in month 2. Plus,one of my best friends is getting married this weekend. Can't be sick for that

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took day off again since I am barely talk. Try being an elementary PE teacher who can't talk! Interesting afternoon that it was...Lol it does feel better tonight than it did earlier today which is a good sign. Am hoping to lift tomorrow morning before we leave otherwise, it may not be until Monday when I get back in. This week was schedule to be a recovery week after all but not like this!

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Took day off again since I am barely talk. Try being an elementary PE teacher who can't talk! Interesting afternoon that it was...Lol it does feel better tonight than it did earlier today which is a good sign. Am hoping to lift tomorrow morning before we leave otherwise, it may not be until Monday when I get back in. This week was schedule to be a recovery week after all but not like this!
As a kid did you ever have lifting as a class? That was my most memorable class in high school.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not as an elementary student. As a high school student yes I did. Jr/Sr year. I didn't take it as seriously then. No one really taught us how to lift. They just told us what to do and then went to their office.

I got thrown into Elementary PE this year when our PE teacher got fired and we got a SPARK PE grant. We didn't get to pick our equipment but they gave us $40k of equipment. I have used 2-6lb medicine balls with k-6 students and have also used Elastic Bands for exercises teaching them the basic names of movements and teaching them the importance of breathing an why to do it etc...the kids think I am buff so I hope I can hit home to some of them.

Speaking of PE, I Co-teach a 6/7/8 class of 35 students and we are doing baseball skills. 25 of them have never used a glove before. It sad. But it's pretty funny watching them try to use the glove..lol...only using soft rubber balls for the time being haha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will get back into this today. Sick all weekend but I powered through. Now to power through the weight room while I shake this day cold.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 41 April 13

Man I could barely talk again today. Left side of my throat is killing still. Got worse but I had to talk loud today so that didn't help. Mucous everywhere and hard to breathe. Got home at 6. Worked out until 6:45. Suppose to have first day of baseball practice for 17/18 year olds. My neighbor had a 4 year old missing so we looked and drove around until 7:15 and then he was found. Pretty scary stuff. Missing for about an hour. Then went to practice.

Chest/Tri
Pull-ups- underhand 3,2,2 - happy I got 3!
Bench 5/5/5..last set 245. Stopped at five but I could have got 8. Nice slow pace. Think I could have easily got 10+ if I could have went fast.
Decline DB: 15, 5x10 with 60's
Rope Pressdowns 8x8
DB Alt Curl Drop Set

I probably should have been posting diet. After my bad weekend at the wedding, got back to my low carb day. <30 carbs for the day. Hopefully be low carb for the whole week.

Anyway, happy I am keeping my strength, when I left on Friday, I was at 240, then last night, 243. So obviously ate an drank too much!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 42 April 14

30 minutes cardio on elliptical. Legs were jello and I don't move very fast.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 43 April 15

Hang Clean 5/5/5
Deadlift 5/5/10...last set was 300. Felt heavy but went up super easy
Leg Press ss w/ cable row - 5x10

Notes: I can talk and throat is almost pain free. Was not motivated but I pushed through. My libido has been nonexistent for the past week. I think the sickness and the weekend had a lot to do with it. Hoping it returns by the weekend. Pretty much cut it short cause I was getting dizzy after DL. Want to eat and then if motivated, get another 1/2 hour cardio in before bed.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 44 April 16

Wife is gone until late and forgot to leave her school keys so I can't get in the school to lift. So....

5 minutes of warmup on elliptical
20 minutes of HIT 1 minute on, 1 off
2 minute cool down

Wow, heart is racing and legs are jello and I am shaking..lol...struggling to type this. Pretty sure it's my preworkout. Too much caffeine before that cardio session.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 45 April 17
30 minute walk
Bench 5x3 at 75% with 45 second rest
Decline DB Bench 1x15, 1x10 w/ 70's
DB Lat Raises 4x8
Front Raises 4x8
DB Military Press 4x8
DB Shrugs w/3 second pause on top 3x8

Couldn't get in when I wanted to so had to make it short.

Morning weight 235.8

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 48 April 20

Hang Clean 3/3/3
Deadlift 3/3/3 (315), 1x335, 1x355, 1x375, 1x405...went up pretty good
BB Row, 5,5,5, 3x3 with 135 (been awhile since I did plates
Incline DB Row 3x8
Single Arm DB Incline row 3x8
Incline DB Curls Lying face down 3x10
Cable Row 3x8 (PR with these. Just keep getting easier and easier
Preacher Curl 3x10 ss w/ GHP (?) 3x5
Sit-ups 3x20
Planks 3x30 seconds

Solid workout. Felt good and strong.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Day 48 April 20

Hang Clean 3/3/3
Deadlift 3/3/3 (315), 1x335, 1x355, 1x375, 1x405...went up pretty good
BB Row, 5,5,5, 3x3 with 135 (been awhile since I did plates
Incline DB Row 3x8
Single Arm DB Incline row 3x8
Incline DB Curls Lying face down 3x10
Cable Row 3x8 (PR with these. Just keep getting easier and easier
Preacher Curl 3x10 ss w/ GHP (?) 3x5
Sit-ups 3x20
Planks 3x30 seconds

Solid workout. Felt good and strong.
Hey man loving the log, i'm gonna be starting osta shred tomorrow, and i have a couple of simple questions for you (more preference than actual fact). Are you taking both caps in the morning or splitting the dose? Also, are you taking them with food? Thanks man any and all feedback is greatly appreciated

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man loving the log, i'm gonna be starting osta shred tomorrow, and i have a couple of simple questions for you (more preference than actual fact). Are you taking both caps in the morning or splitting the dose? Also, are you taking them with food? Thanks man any and all feedback is greatly appreciated

Thanks man. I split it up my dose at 6:30am with no food and protein shake/breakfast an hour later and then the next dose preworkout around 5 give or take and hour before workout. I split it up because the arimistane was bothering my knee with the full dose right off the bat. Arimistane has not been friendly to me the last two times I took it.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I split it up my dose at 6:30am with no food and protein shake/breakfast an hour later and then the next dose preworkout around 5 give or take and hour before workout. I split it up because the arimistane was bothering my knee with the full dose right off the bat. Arimistane has not been friendly to me the last two times I took it.
Ok awesome, thanks again man!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok awesome, thanks again man!
Fwiw I've been dosing both at the same time, fasted, first thing in the morning, pre workout. No issues with that dosing either. Totally up to you

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw I've been dosing both at the same time, fasted, first thing in the morning, pre workout. No issues with that dosing either. Totally up to you
Ok interesting because i do fasted cardio in the morning and then weight lifting in the afternoon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's the one thing holding me back from starting the Ostashred. Any ideas on how to combat this?
Boner juice ;)

I'm sure you could stack something "test base" esque and it'd make you feel a lot better. Maybe try either some tongkat Ali or something like that or a truer base like dermacrine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea you could definitely try throwing in some dermacrine. You can pick some up at Strong Supplement Shop if you needed to. But good looking log so far!

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Boner juice ;)

I'm sure you could stack something "test base" esque and it'd make you feel a lot better. Maybe try either some tongkat Ali or something like that or a truer base like dermacrine
Okay thanks man. I'm gonna pick up some dermacrine and then get started

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay thanks man. I'm gonna pick up some dermacrine and then get started
Honestly, if you can survive with a low libido I wouldn't buy something to increase it. If you can survive. Does it really benefit spending that extra money? Maybe it does but when I run Osta again, I will be able to survive. Just my $.02. I change my mind a lot about it though!! Lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 49 April 21

FYI, libido came back out of no where last night. Got turned down which sucked but I got me some pre lifting cardio in this afternoon! :)

Was going to lift chest but arms are sore from yesterday so went and did some legs.

Lunges 3x8
Hack Squat 3x8
Goblet Squats 3x8
DB SLDL 3x8
Leg Press 3x20 - light

Hamstring still being dumb. Can't seem to get it better. Maybe wrap and biofreeze?

Plus, left knee was sore for some reason.

When doing leg press, do your guys heels come up off the machine when you get down low? Mine do and I don't feel like they should

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 49 April 21

FYI, libido came back out of no where last night. Got turned down which sucked but I got me some pre lifting cardio in this afternoon! :)

Was going to lift chest but arms are sore from yesterday so went and did some legs.

Lunges 3x8
Hack Squat 3x8
Goblet Squats 3x8
DB SLDL 3x8
Leg Press 3x20 - light

Hamstring still being dumb. Can't seem to get it better. Maybe wrap and biofreeze?

Plus, left knee was sore for some reason.

When doing leg press, do your guys heels come up off the machine when you get down low? Mine do and I don't feel like they should
What did you do to your hammy that it's been acting up?

Ankle mobility is the reason for the heels. Some people have much better than others. I usually have to make a very hard effort to keep mine on there and if I do put the seat too close I have the same problem. Something I'm trying to work on for squat depth too.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What did you do to your hammy that it's been acting up?

Ankle mobility is the reason for the heels. Some people have much better than others. I usually have to make a very hard effort to keep mine on there and if I do put the seat too close I have the same problem. Something I'm trying to work on for squat depth too.
Hurt it way back in March demonstrating double understand and jump bands to my PE kids. And keep slightly tweaking it participating In PE..lol

Well my ankle mobility is screwed because of my foot problems. Dr. Says that their isn't anything I can really do to improve it besides have surgery.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hurt it way back in March demonstrating double understand and jump bands to my PE kids. And keep slightly tweaking it participating In PE..lol

Well my ankle mobility is screwed because of my foot problems. Dr. Says that their isn't anything I can really do to improve it besides have surgery.
Hmm. I've had hamstring issues in the post as well. Had a grade 2 tear May of last year. Limped for a month and a half and couldn't even lightly jog for 3mo. Started very slow with light stretching, then on to some VERY light lying ham curls, then became a bit more explosive with the super light weight, then eventually on to some sldl and rdl. It was about 6mo before I was anywhere near my previous rdl Max. Hamstrings are just really touchy and I still feel "off" from time to time when running

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Hmm. I've had hamstring issues in the post as well. Had a grade 2 tear May of last year. Limped for a month and a half and couldn't even lightly jog for 3mo. Started very slow with light stretching, then on to some VERY light lying ham curls, then became a bit more explosive with the super light weight, then eventually on to some sldl and rdl. It was about 6mo before I was anywhere near my previous rdl Max. Hamstrings are just really touchy and I still feel "off" from time to time when running
Quick question, what is your pct setup looking like?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had one bad hamstring pull. It's not fun! At least now, I can still do anything I want except squat too low

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick question, what is your pct setup looking like?
Nolva 25/25/12.5/12.5 (I have goofy 50mg caps)
Reduce xt
Erase pro

Might throw in some other natty anabolic stuff I have laying around

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't want to run arimistane but it's what I have on hand and my funds are currently low
Anything in particular you'd rather run? I might be able to hook you up with a good deal if I have something laying around