Sponsored Log - AlphaChisel

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1944.jpg

Hey guys….first off I’d like to thank @LeanEngineer, @Afi140 and Strong Supplement Shop for allowing me to log AlphaChisel. As you can see they sent some swag along with the product. I’ll be logging this for 30 days.

Currently I’m eating at maintenance, clean meals during the week, little cardio at the moment and cheat on Saturday and sometimes a little on Sunday. I plan on continuing to eat at maintenance, up my cardio, and clean up my weekends. I guess you could call this a mini-cut / recomp-ish.

A little bit about myself, I’m 51 and have been lifting most of my adult life. Played sports until I graduated HS. I’m a military vet and currently about 16 months out from my current profession requires me to stay in shape. I’m currently 225 and 18-20% BF. When the holidays hit, my workouts suffered some due to my dad having a severe heart attack and nearly dying. If my daughter had not been with him when he collapsed, he would have died. Spent a lot of time at the hospital with him and once he was released 3 weeks later, so I’ve got some holiday weight I need to get rid off.

Since I just received the product this late in the week, I plan on starting it either on Sunday or Monday.

I’m looking forward to seeing what the product will do! Feel free to ask any questions once I start the run.

Stay tuned!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
stoked for this bro!