Ostashed Sponsored Log

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything in particular you'd rather run? I might be able to hook you up with a good deal if I have something laying around
Alphadex or inhibit e and reduce XT I would love to try.

I will purchase those around Memorial Day. Gotta be careful how I order and how much since I got married. Wife doesn't like me take supps...lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys, been kind of MIA. Been busy as hell for the past week and it's not getting any easier this week. Started baseball practice, plus have to mow my yard (hour), and parent in laws and grand parent in laws which each take about 2 hours with a rider. Busy busy

Anyway, libido came back for a couple days but it's that time of month so no fun for me. Now it's back to being gone.

Hit up bench yesterday which was the first workout since the last one. Hit 260x3 easy. Nice and slow, no pain in shoulder.

Wanted to get in weights today but couldn't because I had no keys to get in. So I did tire flips, tire jumps, decline push-ups, KB swings, shoulder press, curls at home with my equipment. Felt good but dam I had a wicked shoulder pump. Almost painful.

Couple of notes: I watched a video from January and dam I have lost se belly fat! I showed a kid a video of me and he said wow, you have lost a lot of weight. Wife thinks I am getting too skinny and I swear I am looking leaner and leaner. Wife also made a comment about me when I do daily flex time in the mirror when I walk by...lol...so all in all good so far. Keeping my strength up too!

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, been kind of MIA. Been busy as hell for the past week and it's not getting any easier this week. Started baseball practice, plus have to mow my yard (hour), and parent in laws and grand parent in laws which each take about 2 hours with a rider. Busy busy

Anyway, libido came back for a couple days but it's that time of month so no fun for me. Now it's back to being gone.

Hit up bench yesterday which was the first workout since the last one. Hit 260x3 easy. Nice and slow, no pain in shoulder.

Wanted to get in weights today but couldn't because I had no keys to get in. So I did tire flips, tire jumps, decline push-ups, KB swings, shoulder press, curls at home with my equipment. Felt good but dam I had a wicked shoulder pump. Almost painful.

Couple of notes: I watched a video from January and dam I have lost se belly fat! I showed a kid a video of me and he said wow, you have lost a lot of weight. Wife thinks I am getting too skinny and I swear I am looking leaner and leaner. Wife also made a comment about me when I do daily flex time in the mirror when I walk by...lol...so all in all good so far. Keeping my strength up too!
Awesome bro! I'm almost 1 week into my ostashred run!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick arm session: 8x8 - rope Pressdowns, preacher curls, close grip bench and DB curls.

Them a 3 hour freaking baseball practice.

Now....Go Spurs Go!