Ostarshred Log

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Wuz up guys,
Was going to do my first ph cycle but i decided not to instead doing ostrashred. Going to stack that with PESCIENCE Alphamine and Shift, plus the usual
protein,multi, etc. Last time I did ostarine for eight weeks with no pct but this time I'm going to use rebirth and viron how does that sound.

Stack Layout
Ostrshred 2 cap a day
alphamine 2 scoops a day
shift 2 caps a day

pct
rebirth 1 caps
viron 1 cap

will be logging with pics and daily updates going high volume for this recomp/cut

TucanD

Awards
Last time you ran osta for 8 weeks did you use osta shred? When I went to 2 caps a day, weeks 4-8 my libidio was shot and got lethargic around wk 6-7....going to run it with some epiandro next time around in the summer I think. Was cutting/recomping btw

Metatron144

Awards
It only took a week for that to happen to me, I just quit taking it after a week, also crazy headaches. I think the Arimistane is too much.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ostarine by Olympus labs
At 8 weeks get a serm OP. Everyone is different in regards to lethargy. You can add some epiandro if need be which will help on your cut but just feel it out and you can add if necessary. 50mg of arimistane (at 25mg osta) would not be the cause of the lethargy-The osta would be the cause. Other than a serm missing the stack looks very nice and should help shred you up.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Yeah just started ostrashred planning on logging

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established