Ostarine Cycle Log - 6 Weeks - 10mg

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
I started my first ever cycle 5 days ago at 25mg. After two days I was really anxious and feeling crap. BP was fine. Dropped to 10mg and feel fine. Looking forward to the rest of my cycle- workouts feel good but that may just be because of my expectations!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I started my first ever cycle 5 days ago at 25mg. After two days I was really anxious and feeling crap. BP was fine. Dropped to 10mg and feel fine. Looking forward to the rest of my cycle- workouts feel good but that may just be because of my expectations!
Stick with 10mg for like a week, then go up to 15mg (if you have 5mg caps, or liquid or whatever) And see how that feels. Then if that feels fine go up to 20mg and see how you handle it. Going straight in at 25mg has obviously had a pretty strong effect on you, so maybe building up is the way to go. Or of course you can stick with 10mg, but obviously less means less gains.
I am actually planning a new run of Ostarine (or maybe lgd) stacked alongside mk-677, both at about 25mg for 8 weeks.

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
Thanks for the advice - great log by the way, really helped as its all new to me. Today did feel like I wasn't on anything so like you say I think I need to notch it up a little and see how I go. I've got 25mg caps so I've been opening them and pouring some out. Fairly easy to halve them to 12.5. Got revolver from body conscious

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Thanks for the advice - great log by the way, really helped as its all new to me. Today did feel like I wasn't on anything so like you say I think I need to notch it up a little and see how I go. I've got 25mg caps so I've been opening them and pouring some out. Fairly easy to halve them to 12.5. Got revolver from body conscious
Thanks i am glad this log has helped so many people. I will almost certainly log my next cycle as well.

Yeah just adjust it up until you find the sweet spot, but avoid going over 25mg because above that the sides get harsher and the results don't increase as much. Also do you have support supps? I didn't need much for Osta, but i did end up using things to control BP, and ZMA to help with sleep. After that i was totally side effect free.

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
Well aside from the anxiety and a little moodiness for the first few days I've not really had any sides. The anxiety made me a bit paranoid so I got some Crataegus (Hawthorn Berry) for my BP even though it's sitting between 110/65 and 125/70. I also have milk thistle but that's also because I have a beer from time to time. Other than that I have a multivitamin, omegas 3,6,9 and vitamin D. I have DAA for the last week and throughout PCT. I have tamoxifen citrate for that at 20,20,10,10. What do you think?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Well aside from the anxiety and a little moodiness for the first few days I've not really had any sides. The anxiety made me a bit paranoid so I got some Crataegus (Hawthorn Berry) for my BP even though it's sitting between 110/65 and 125/70. I also have milk thistle but that's also because I have a beer from time to time. Other than that I have a multivitamin, omegas 3,6,9 and vitamin D. I have DAA for the last week and throughout PCT. I have tamoxifen citrate for that at 20,20,10,10. What do you think?
Sounds perfect to be honest. Wether the BP supp is needed or not it wont ever hurt to take it and it costs next to nothing. I think your in for an awesome cycle :)

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
Sounds perfect to be honest. Wether the BP supp is needed or not it wont ever hurt to take it and it costs next to nothing. I think your in for an awesome cycle :)
Cheers mate �� Now the first weeks done and I can enjoy the rest and concentrate on my lifts ������

Vanegas123

Awards
Going to be starting my first ostarine cycle In about a week or so. Thinking of doing 6-8 weeks of 15mg. May put it up to 20mg at some point if I feel fine and have no issues. What would you recommend for PCT? I have Nolva/Clomid left over from something else.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Going to be starting my first ostarine cycle In about a week or so. Thinking of doing 6-8 weeks of 15mg. May put it up to 20mg at some point if I feel fine and have no issues. What would you recommend for PCT? I have Nolva/Clomid left over from something else.
I'd say run 20mg. You won't have any issues :)

20mg for 6-8 weeks would only need a light PCT. For me personally i'd do Clomid only and run it for 3 weeks at - 100mg/50mg/50mg. Should be fine by then.

Vanegas123

Awards
I'd say run 20mg. You won't have any issues :)

20mg for 6-8 weeks would only need a light PCT. For me personally i'd do Clomid only and run it for 3 weeks at - 100mg/50mg/50mg. Should be fine by then.
Awesome! Thanks! One last question, how long after PCT is over can you do another ostarine cycle? Not really trying to stacks if I can get decent results from ostarine.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks! One last question, how long after PCT is over can you do another ostarine cycle? Not really trying to stacks if I can get decent results from ostarine.
Time off = time on + plus pct
That's the general consensus but personally I like to take longer breaks otherwise blast and cruise would be much wiser option.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Definitely 20 mg. Just ran my own and I started at 10, I regret not starting at 20. Stuff is awesome. Light PCT recommended

Vanegas123

Awards
That's the general consensus but personally I like to take longer breaks otherwise blast and cruise would be much wiser option.
Even for something as mildly suppressive as SARMS? I know that normal AAS would require that. Just curious, thanks for the info! I would probably still do as you stated

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Shoot, go 8 weeks if you can. Not liver toxic, little suppression- longer cycle. The human study was 12 weeks, granted that was at like 3mg or some very low dose.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
That's definitely the normal reccomendation for pro-hormones and AAS. But i think for Ostarine "time on + PCT = time off" is way too long. Recovery from Ostarine is very fast and easy compared to AAS or Pro hormones.

I'd say more like time on = time off with Ostarine. So a 6 week cycle means 6 weeks off after PCT, regardless of how long the PCT was.

Of course if you really really care about getting it right nothing would beat getting bloods done and seeing for yourself where you are in terms of recovery after the PCT. But again for Ostarine that is probably pretty over the top.