Ostarine Cycle Log - 6 Weeks - 10mg

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Weird, I'm on 20mg/day and I haven't noticed *any* side effects. I'm wondering if the stuff I have is even doing anything, and the meager 2lbs I've seen the past 3 weeks are from me intentionally pushing myself harder in the gym. I've taken real AAS before and this isn't even anything close IMO.
20mg/ed is a good dosing for Ostarine. Not getting any (noticeable) side effects is not that bad but I think I know what you mean.
With experience in AAS you have something to compare. But a real comparison is not possible due to a more selective working of the SARM - that makes the Ostarine looking weaker than it is. One thing more is, that Ostarine has a pure anabolic effect and none of androgenic. You can't "feel" the Ostarine like oral AAS or PH/DS.

Furthermore, the expectation on SARM is high. You shouldn't expect a gain of +/- 5.28lbs of real muscle mass within +/- 8 weeks. This is still very high if you compare with a natural. But for someone who knows how AAS acts and felt them, SARM are probably peanuts.

But I have another view of an ex-AAS user which told me that he was impressed by the strong anti-catabolic effect of Ostarine. After quitting with AAS he went back to the normal limit, with Ostarine it's a bit easier to hold this state.

Which Ostarine are you using?

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Very true -- it seems very well suited to "cutting" to help keep muscle. I've noticed I've leaned up a bit.

I'm using Chaos & Pain's 15mg Osta and adding a 5mg Olympus Osta to make 20mg/day. I'm going to be adding LGD in about a week when I have 2 weeks of Osta left and running the LDG at increasing doses (starting at 4mg/day) for 6 more weeks before PCT. Maybe I'll see some mass gains from that.

For the price, I'd say Osta is worth it considering how I haven't noticed any side effects, no testicle shrinkage, no acne, no hair loss, no agression, sleep disturbances...Def. less risky feeling than some prohormone that might give similar results with more side effects.

I miss Trenbolone :(

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if Osta is taken in pill form or powder? The reason I ask is because I ordered Osta elite which is 25mg per cap. I was thinking of cutting with Osta next year but I definitely don't want to start with 25mg. So do yall think it would be fine if I like open up a cap and take in half of the powder with like water? I know only 25mg of the powder is going to be the active ingredient and the rest will be just fillers. But assuming I mix the powder up well and then consume half of the powder a day, will that be fine?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Very true -- it seems very well suited to "cutting" to help keep muscle. I've noticed I've leaned up a bit.

I'm using Chaos & Pain's 15mg Osta and adding a 5mg Olympus Osta to make 20mg/day. I'm going to be adding LGD in about a week when I have 2 weeks of Osta left and running the LDG at increasing doses (starting at 4mg/day) for 6 more weeks before PCT. Maybe I'll see some mass gains from that.

For the price, I'd say Osta is worth it considering how I haven't noticed any side effects, no testicle shrinkage, no acne, no hair loss, no agression, sleep disturbances...Def. less risky feeling than some prohormone that might give similar results with more side effects.

I miss Trenbolone :(
Haha, yeah Trenbolone is a completely another league. Can't you use AAS anymore (e.g. health reasons) or don't you want anymore?
This is a good scheme, start low and look how your body reacts - then you can increase your dosage. LGD has a slight androgenic effect, so on higher dosage you will "feel" it - but slightly (in my case that was 7mg/ed LGD and approx. 60mg/ed S4).

If you don't want to use Ostarine as a bulker, use it for cutting phases - you will notice the enormous anti-catabolic effect.

Does it matter if Osta is taken in pill form or powder? The reason I ask is because I ordered Osta elite which is 25mg per cap. I was thinking of cutting with Osta next year but I definitely don't want to start with 25mg. So do yall think it would be fine if I like open up a cap and take in half of the powder with like water? I know only 25mg of the powder is going to be the active ingredient and the rest will be just fillers. But assuming I mix the powder up well and then consume half of the powder a day, will that be fine?
No, it shouldn't. Ostarine is oral active, that's it. As long as taken orally, Ostarine should work.
You can, but mix the pulver then well and get a scale (or manage somehow to get your wished dosage).

And next time, please get a proper product with a better dosing (liquid, tabs, caps, whatever) to avoid such "drug dealing action" (splitting up the powder and similar stuff) :D

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Well I promised the woman I wouldn't do "steroids". So, technically with a SARM I can say that I'm not. LOL

Besides, the whole "stuff we don't talk about" is a big pain in the butt. Once you leave the scene for as many years as I've been away it's not as easy as jumping back in.

I haven't looked into S4...

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
No, it shouldn't. Ostarine is oral active, that's it. As long as taken orally, Ostarine should work.
You can, but mix the pulver then well and get a scale (or manage somehow to get your wished dosage).

And next time, please get a proper product with a better dosing (liquid, tabs, caps, whatever) to avoid such "drug dealing action" (splitting up the powder and similar stuff) :D
I actually do have a small weighing machine that weighs upto the first decimal point (.1g) Bought it like 4 years ago to weigh small amounts of pot that I used to buy from my friend. I never actually ended up using it for that reason and I have stopped smoking for 3 years now. So I'll see if that comes handy now.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I actually do have a small weighing machine that weighs upto the first decimal point (.1g) Bought it like 4 years ago to weigh small amounts of pot that I used to buy from my friend. I never actually ended up using it for that reason and I have stopped smoking for 3 years now. So I'll see if that comes handy now.
0.1g are 100mg. This is not accurate enough, you need something that measures until 0.1mg at least.

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
They make jewelry scales that weigh in milligrams that are accurate out to 1mg. People also use them for reloading bullets, as most of the scales measure grains for gunpowder. You kind of want an accurate scale for that. . .

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
They make jewelry scales that weigh in milligrams that are accurate out to 1mg. People also use them for reloading bullets, as most of the scales measure grains for gunpowder. You kind of want an accurate scale for that. . .
Ok. I'll look for it on eBay and see what I can find

max d

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack but Sanmarino, Ive always wonderd why take tamox everyday when the half life is 5 days-ish? I tried looking up reasoning but didnt come up with anything. I know tests showed that with use of 10-20mg everyday for a long time will get rid of gyno but why take it every day in PCT if you dont have gyno? Why not take it once every 5 days?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack but Sanmarino, Ive always wonderd why take tamox everyday when the half life is 5 days-ish? I tried looking up reasoning but didnt come up with anything. I know tests showed that with use of 10-20mg everyday for a long time will get rid of gyno but why take it every day in PCT if you dont have gyno? Why not take it once every 5 days?
Tamox isn't the most liver friendly drug, I'm sure this is one of the reasons too.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good and legitimate question. While Tamoxifen Citrate showed a half life in men of four days (and the N-Desmethyl Tamoxifen half life of 7 days), the active metabollites can stay in the system for up to 14 days. In this case we have to calculate with a half life of four days.
Bodybuilder, who used hormonal drugs have the need to restart the system fast. A daily intake of Tamoxifen leads to a faster higher cumulative value.

For example: 20mg/e4d vs. 20mg/ed
20mg/e4d:
Day 1: 20mg
Day 2: 16.82mg
Day 3: 14.14mg
Day 4: 11.89mg
Day 5: 30mg
Day 6: 25.83mg
Day 7: 21.21mg
Day 8: 17.84mg
Day 9: 35mg
Day 10: 29.43mg

20mg/ed:
Day 2: 36.82mg
Day 3: 50.96mg
Day 4: 62.85mg
Day 5: 72.85mg
Day 6: 81.26mg
Day 7: 88.33mg
Day 8: 94.28mg
Day 9: 99.28mg
Day 10: 103.48mg

You see, until you reached an dosage which also improves your system it would take ages with the e5d-scheme. Moreover, the real patients - women with breast cancer - have to take Tamoxifen daily over years (notice: probably daily until a constant dosage is reached. It's an individual problem (fluctuation of the substance in the system) if the dosage will be set on ed, e3d or e7d - as seen in women - for the remaining treatment).

This is the reason why we have to take this SERM daily.

max d

Awards
  • Established
This is a very good and legitimate question. While Tamoxifen Citrate showed a half life in men of four days (and the N-Desmethyl Tamoxifen half life of 7 days), the active metabollites can stay in the system for up to 14 days. In this case we have to calculate with a half life of four days.
Bodybuilder, who used hormonal drugs have the need to restart the system fast. A daily intake of Tamoxifen leads to a faster higher cumulative value.

For example: 20mg/e4d vs. 20mg/ed
20mg/e4d:
Day 2: 16.82mg
Day 3: 14.14mg
Day 4: 11.89mg
Day 5: 30mg
Day 6: 25.83mg
Day 7: 21.21mg
Day 8: 17.84mg
Day 9: 35mg
Day 10: 29.43mg

20mg/ed:
Day 2: 36.82mg
Day 3: 50.96mg
Day 4: 62.85mg
Day 5: 72.85mg
Day 6: 81.26mg
Day 7: 88.33mg
Day 8: 94.28mg
Day 9: 99.28mg
Day 10: 103.48mg

You see, until you reached an dosage which also improves your system it would take ages with the e5d-scheme. Moreover, the real patients - women with breast cancer - have to take Tamoxifen daily over years (notice: probably daily until a constant dosage is reached. It's an individual problem (fluctuation of the substance in the system) if the dosage will be set on ed, e3d or e7d - as seen in women - for the remaining treatment).

This is the reason why we have to take this SERM daily.
Great information!. I literally spent half a day trying to find research on this a month ago. So just a logical follow up questions, what is the net dose you should try and get to during PCT? I am assuming we dont mega dose because it would be to harsh on the body to take all at once.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I love the stimulating conversation honestly, it's partly why cycle logs are so awesome. But this log is going to end up with more pages not about it, than there are pages actually about the log. Maybe move things in to new threads?

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Completely agree, Bolics, also my fault. Was not meant to hijack your thread. max d, it's your choice: send me a PM or open a new thread and mention me there (or wait until somebody will give you a good answer). We should stay here on-topic and read with high excitement Bolics' new information about his (done) cycle :D

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Hahaha, i don't mean to be a dick really. It's great advice being given here. I just think anyone who is searching the forum for information it might get difficult to go through the pages and find what they are looking for ;)

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
PCT update day 19~

About a week ago i noticed an ache in my left nipple. Then itchyness. And looking back i was also a little more emotional than usual. So it was clear that estrogen was high. I honestly beleive it's the nolva, as this has happened in the past but i wasn't sure the first time round. Nolva giving gyno you say?! Well what i mean is that the HPTA stimulation causes test release and since aromitase levels dont change they are at normal levels and work to turn that test straight in to estrogen. Leaving me with high estrogen, and espeically a high estrogen to test ratio.
The solution is simple, and i planned for it of course. Exemestane 12.5mg eod for 2 week. Stop nolva, then continue on for another week at 6.125 eod.
I'm a week in to that protocol and all itchyness and aching has stopped, my libido is up and i feel great. Oh i yeah im also throwing in L-dopa just to make sure, not much though and only for as long as the nolva is being taken.

On to the positives though my lads are still nice and plump so recovery is no issue what so ever. Libido is back and things are awesome in the bedroom. I am till gaining weight and havent dropped any :D My strength also hasn't dropped at all. So i think this is going to have been an awesome cycle even after PCT :D But i will of course update when pct is over and most likely a few weeks after that. Then it's planning the next one :)

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Just following up with the last entry. Everything is going very well, ache is gone completely, just finishing up with Exemestane this week and then i'm done!

1kerry

Awards
Just following up with the last entry. Everything is going very well, ache is gone completely, just finishing up with Exemestane this week and then i'm done!
awesome! sent you a message bro!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Nice man. Looking forward to your review

earthgainz

Awards
Glad to hear things are GAINful. I just wanted advice on what to do, if anything at all. I ran ostashred for 4 weeks at recommended dose which is 25mg a day. Been off for 4 days and feeling some low energy and felt a little weak in the gym today. Am I having sides or just being silly? I have no pct because i drank the kool-aid on sarms being miraculous. Should I get back on and take one ostashred a day until i can get Clomid or something? I think it would take about a week for me to get any pct. Thanks for any help with this.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Glad to hear things are GAINful. I just wanted advice on what to do, if anything at all. I ran ostashred for 4 weeks at recommended dose which is 25mg a day. Been off for 4 days and feeling some low energy and felt a little weak in the gym today. Am I having sides or just being silly? I have no pct because i drank the kool-aid on sarms being miraculous. Should I get back on and take one ostashred a day until i can get Clomid or something? I think it would take about a week for me to get any pct. Thanks for any help with this.
You DEFINITELY need a pct with 25mg osta. I would continue the Osta till you can start taking something for PCT. I would reccomend a SERM with 25mg Osta really.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You will see effects at 10mgs , it would just be meow ideal to run it 8 weeks for maximum benefit but that's up to you , good luck and happy gains , will be following

earthgainz

Awards
Ill drop to 12.5mg a day which is one capsule. It's hard for me to tell how much it's helping because I started lifting eight months ago. Before I tore the labrum in my right shoulder i was at it for four years consistently. So I am still in that beginners gains/body has been here before window. I just got really impatient thinking about how long it was taking me to even approach where I was. I will say though, half an inch on my trouble spot arms with osta and libido boost for sure. Stayed at same weight while gaining strength and muscle but I have always had a hard time doing anything else. Cutting I lose a little gains and bulking i get a little fat, I probably just overdue both like a dummy. Almost forgot, definitely helps joints. Thanks bolics for all the posts and kicking the thread off!

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Just started my ostar1ne cycle with 10 MG today, I am thinking of going up to 20 if I have to. I weight 210 lb do you guys think that makes any difference with the dosage? Btw o have arimacare pro and super pct on hand

Awesome log man.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started my ostar1ne cycle with 10 MG today, I am thinking of going up to 20 if I have to. I weight 210 lb do you guys think that makes any difference with the dosage? Btw o have arimacare pro and super pct on hand

Awesome log man.
I'm almost 200lbs, although everyone is different I started with 15mg, upped it to 20mg after a week. Feeling fine with no noticeable sides after 4 weeks. Maybe start at 10-15mg see how you feel and go from there?

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
I'm almost 200lbs, although everyone is different I started with 15mg, upped it to 20mg after a week. Feeling fine with no noticeable sides after 4 weeks. Maybe start at 10-15mg see how you feel and go from there?
Thanks for the reply man, that's what I am gonna do. Do u think going up to 25 mg is not worth?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Personally it seems like 20 mgs is the sweet spot any higher you reach the point of diminishing returns

earthgainz

Awards
I did 25mg and got lethargic. Cut down to 12.5 and it really helped. For me I did not notice much until almost a month in.Osta is no joke though, you definitely need PCT as mentioned earlier. When I said I felt a little weak after hoping off that was in regards to using 65 pound weights for dumbbell bench two days ago. I took one that evening and one a day following... 80lbs for sets of 8 easy. Not saying that is all osta but its enough evidence for me to stay at 12.5 a day and PCT like any responsible drug abuser would lol

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard 20mg is enough for most. Over that only more sides occur. Watch out for high blood pressure. I got bp-headaches in week 6-7 and took a beta blocker/celery supp and they went away.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply man, that's what I am gonna do. Do u think going up to 25 mg is not worth?
I am going to up my dosage to 25mg for the last two weeks of my run starting Monday, I will update if I notice any differences. And as far as increases in strength I saw the most in my bench press/upper body.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Second day now at 10 mg, felt a little pump during leg workout probably placebo, no headaches and no problem to sleep.

earthgainz

Awards
Wow, I have some more separation where my upper chest meets my collar bones, or clavicles for those of us who took human anatomy. That is just from yesterdays session! 9 hours of sleep and 150 grams of protein evenly spaced through out the day. Just like any other cycle, if you get plenty of macros, micros, and sleep the recovery and results are expedited.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Well im a week post PCT and everything is just fine! Kept all the strength and weight, no issues of any kind. I'd say this was a success! Now i transition from strength to size based workouts for a couple of months and then its Osta and MK-677 cycle!

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
i am on my third week now, some gains and some drop in bf, diet not 100% but doing cardio about 4 times a week so its helping. i am on 20mg.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I just finished up my first osta cycle on Monday, the last two weeks running at 25mg and I found no difference in gains. Looks like 20mg is the sweet spot for Osta.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Yea I just finished up my first osta cycle on Monday, the last two weeks running at 25mg and I found no difference in gains. Looks like 20mg is the sweet spot for Osta.
What kinda of gains did u had? and how long did u run it for?

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 weeks, strength gains were decent but not crazy. Put on about 7 lbs and kept roughly the same bf%. Overall pretty happy with the run.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
6 weeks, strength gains were decent but not crazy. Put on about 7 lbs and kept roughly the same bf%. Overall pretty happy with the run.
7lbs gain staying at the same bf% is awesome for Osta! Sounds like a good run.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice 7 lbs is pretty good. And it seems like 20 mg is a good dosage for Ostarine

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
How much mg should one go if decided to add Osta to pct? 5mg or 10mg?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
How much mg should one go if decided to add Osta to pct? 5mg or 10mg?
Really it depends on the individual and there isn't a way you can tell unless you try it. If you want to be cautious 5mg, if you think that won't be enough try 10mg. You'll only know for sure when you finish PCT.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
I would rec 0 mg (yes, zero) in pct :)
But of course it's up to you.
the thing is i am starting DMZ for 4 weeks ( recommended dose), but i am already on 4rd week on ostarine 10/15/20/20.
The real question is should i stack the 2 and make the osta a 8 week run, or stop osta , run dmz then back to osta to try and keep the gains.?

my dmz will be here monday.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Neither , run osta either 6 -8 weeks and bridge into the dmz for 4 weeks then pct

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
well i dont really wanna bridge right now. its only my second cycle and wanted to keep it short, max 8 weeks + pct.

ps: the osta i am running is Ostar1ne. :D really good , already up like 3 or 4 pounds and vascular , and maybe some bf reduction cuz my waist seems slimmer.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If it's your second cycle Id just run the osta for a full 8 weeks and save the dmz for a later cycle

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I agree with the above. If it's your second cycle do Osta first and save the DMZ. We all know what it's like when you want all the gainz right now! So you think hey i'll increase the dose some more or hey i'll add this in! But for your second cycle i'd say keep it simple.

coryneto

coryneto

Awards
Alright. I thought about that too, maybe I needed someone to confirm.
Btw what's the best serm and dosage for dmz pct?