Ostarine Cycle Log - 6 Weeks - 10mg

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
just in case you had not noticed, nutriverse has like 30% discount now, just ordered ostar1ne myself and cant wait to try it after reading your experiences and seeing how crazy gains my girl has gotten with it.. i mean its redicilous how insane gains she's had with that stuff:D

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
just in case you had not noticed, nutriverse has like 30% discount now, just ordered ostar1ne myself and cant wait to try it after reading your experiences and seeing how crazy gains my girl has gotten with it.. i mean its redicilous how insane gains she's had with that stuff:D
Awesome :) I am really impressed with the strength gains at 10mg. I wonder if i was training for size would it work as well for that? We will see when i try it out in my next cycle!

Good luck to you and your girls gainz!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's amazing. 5mg caps mean you have complete control over dosing and dose timing. And the sheer amount in 1 bottle means multiple cycles :D
Yup I love controlling dosages , I do have couple of Celtic osta as well, prolly will sell that away I like OL and have heard great reviews of osta

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 10mg per day over 6 weeks, better than 20mg over 4 weeks?

Both sound like they'd be minimal suppressive. My mate is starting his 2nd cycle soon, and wants to try lower dose, longer cycle.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Is 10mg per day over 6 weeks, better than 20mg over 4 weeks?

Both sound like they'd be minimal suppressive. My mate is starting his 2nd cycle soon, and wants to try lower dose, longer cycle.
It depends what you mean by better. It also depends on goals. And to be honest i would think 20mg will be twice as supressive as 10mg.

If you want a better results to sides ratio 10mg is better, but only for certain goals like cutting, testing how you react to Osta, or in my case it seems to work for strength. But i haven't noticed all that much in terms of size gain or recomp.

If you wanted more size or an obvious recomp effect without caring much about sides or supression (Which should still be fairly minimal compared to AAS or pro hormones) then really you would be looking at 20mg.

As for length of time 4 weeks on Osta sounds too short for size / recomp. But if you were doing a short cut, or had a short block of strength training etc maybe it would make sense.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends what you mean by better. It also depends on goals. And to be honest i would think 20mg will be twice as supressive as 10mg.

If you want a better results to sides ratio 10mg is better, but only for certain goals like cutting, testing how you react to Osta, or in my case it seems to work for strength. But i haven't noticed all that much in terms of size gain or recomp.

If you wanted more size or an obvious recomp effect without caring much about sides or supression (Which should still be fairly minimal compared to AAS or pro hormones) then really you would be looking at 20mg.

As for length of time 4 weeks on Osta sounds too short for size / recomp. But if you were doing a short cut, or had a short block of strength training etc maybe it would make sense.
Yeah, mate did it last time. 20mgs for 4 weeks. He noticed strength gains, recomp at least a few % bf less, loads of energy and increased sex drive.

He's thinking 6 weeks 15mg this time, still OTC PCT tho.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Yeah, mate did it last time. 20mgs for 4 weeks. He noticed strength gains, recomp at least a few % bf less, loads of energy and increased sex drive.

He's thinking 6 weeks 15mg this time, still OTC PCT tho.
6 weeks 15mg sounds good. I think my next Osta cycle will be this. But i would reccomend a SERM for your friend though. All you would need is Nolva 20mg 2 weeks, 10mg 2 weeks.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Just an update. Definitely have some CNS fatigue issues so taking a week deload, then returning to training with a slight modification that should spare my CNS a bit. Still strength training straight through till the end of PCT to make sure i keep the gainz.
Still no sides! I look forward to posting in a couple of weeks with my results :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet looking forward to it .. Your log have given me quite a few ideas of stacking this and my pct will always be a serm.

Either stano or 11oxo with 10mg osta for 8weeks

1kerry

Awards
6 weeks 15mg sounds good. I think my next Osta cycle will be this. But i would reccomend a SERM for your friend though. All you would need is Nolva 20mg 2 weeks, 10mg 2 weeks.
You still recommend Nolva over Clomid for someone doing 10/10/15/15, 20/20/20/20/20/20??

thanks!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
You still recommend Nolva over Clomid for someone doing 10/10/15/15, 20/20/20/20/20/20??

thanks!
Are you saying you'll be on for 10 weeks? Or you want my opinion for 2 different cycles?

Honestly i would think most people will get by with Nolva and support supps, like DAA or something. Unless you were going for longer than 6 weeks at 20mg where maybe something stronger is required. But honestly it's just speculation. I mean i haven't recovered from my own cycle yet ;)

1kerry

Awards
Are you saying you'll be on for 10 weeks? Or you want my opinion for 2 different cycles?

Honestly i would think most people will get by with Nolva and support supps, like DAA or something. Unless you were going for longer than 6 weeks at 20mg where maybe something stronger is required. But honestly it's just speculation. I mean i haven't recovered from my own cycle yet ;)
10 weeks = 1 cycle

I have read clomid is the way to go, actually, here at Mexico you can get legit clomid for $15usd at any drugstore and nolva for as low as $4usd , so if i CAn save a little its better =p

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks = 1 cycle

I have read clomid is the way to go, actually, here at Mexico you can get legit clomid for $15usd at any drugstore and nolva for as low as $4usd , so if i CAn save a little its better =p
Haha how i wish I haven't moved out of india
You can get pharma grade aas, serms almost anything you can think of at local pharmacies at dirt cheap prices

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
A box of tamoxifen in eastern European pharmacies costs around $6.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
You can get 12 boxes of nolva for 6$ in some asian countries if you take currency exchange into account

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yup, but it's kind of strange to walk into the pharmacy store, like I did this summer in Europe, and just buy 5 boxes of Tamoxifen for $30, and here everyone is talking about research chemicals, legality and whatnot. If you want a SERM, they will sell it to you, no questions asked. Its not something that can be easily abused or anything.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Yup, but it's kind of strange to walk into the pharmacy store, like I did this summer in Europe, and just buy 5 boxes of Tamoxifen for $30, and here everyone is talking about research chemicals, legality and whatnot. If you want a SERM, they will sell it to you, no questions asked. Its not something that can be easily abused or anything.
Well i tend to contradict in this. These drugs should not be taken lightly although it is hard to abuse serms since people use it in the pct

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No drugs are to be taken lightly, I agree. But look at acetaminophen, for example. You can buy it in every Walmart, super cheap, and overdose on it.

Every summer when I go to Europe, I buy some antibiotics, for example. That does not mean I am going to take them with every meal ;), but I like to have them, just in case. If they expire, even better, that means I was healthy all year and I'll throw them away. I paid a couple of bucks for them anyway. Same with Tamoxifen. I'll use one box this year and that's it.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
No drugs are to be taken lightly, I agree. But look at acetaminophen, for example. You can buy it in every Walmart, super cheap, and overdose on it.

Every summer when I go to Europe, I buy some antibiotics, for example. That does not mean I am going to take them with every meal ;), but I like to have them, just in case. If they expire, even better, that means I was healthy all year and I'll throw them away. I paid a couple of bucks for them anyway. Same with Tamoxifen. I'll use one box this year and that's it.
That's exactly what i meant

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I need to make a trip to Europe lol

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I live in the UK and everything is locked down TIGHT. I guess it's only certain European countries that let you buy stuff this easily! Sounds amazing though, i envy you guys!

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
haha I was also reading this and thinking to my self "what the ****" since i live in europe but havent never heard of this:D

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He only used an AI for 4 weeks.
Not sure if you'd need a serm, he said he didn't have any shut down at all.

Weird.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
He only used an AI for 4 weeks.
Not sure if you'd need a serm, he said he didn't have any shut down at all.

Weird.
The thing is, you only know if you are supressed sometimes by having bloodwork. It seems that Ostarine gives little to no side effects of supression, even though it does supress. Look at the studies, it supresses at all dosages in all participants to some degreee.
And also, A.I's do help to restore testosterone and the HPTA axis in general. Not as much as a serm but they do work for this, so your friends recovery will have been helped along a lot by the A.I.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Everything is going well. 5 more days till im done and i start PCT. I'll post a nice big update summary of my cycle :)

1kerry

Awards
Awesome bro, I just finished my 6th week, last 2 weeks under large deficit (at least for me) and no muscle mass lost or strength , this drug is amazing...

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
End of Cycle Summary
To convert Kg to lbs multiply by 2.2 :)

Weight
Starting Weight: 68.2Kg
Finishing Weight: 70.3Kg +2.1Kg

Lifts
All lifts were stalled twice before starting Osta so i could get a genuine reading on strength increases it gave me.

Squat +10Kg
Deadlift +12.5Kg
Bench Press +3Kg
Overhead Press +5Kg
Chin Ups +8 Reps
Power Cleans +5Kg

Size
I haven't noticed much in the way of size increases but;
My chest is noticably thicker.
My shoulders are fuller.
My abs have hardened up, as have triceps and a few other muscles.

Side Effects
Week 1: Sleep problems. I would say insomnia was the single worst symptom for me. Splitting the dose to 5mg AM & PM helped, as did ZMA. But when i do this again i will be adding in another sleep aide or 2.

Week 2: I noticed my typical symptoms for high blood pressure, tight chest, shallow breathing and some anxiety. I started taking anthocyanin (Amazing) and a Magnesium+Potassium supplement. These supplements worked immediately and i didn't have any other symptoms of high blood pressure at all.

Week 3-6: Oily skin, especially the face. My testes varied in size throughout the cycle BUT they never stayed small if they did seem to be smaller one day, they would just be back to normal the next day. So i think it just made them vary in size more day to day, but even now at the end they are pretty normal.

I literally had no other sides. Amazing.

Conclusion
I really like this cycle. It was so side effect free i didn't even feel like i was taking anything after the 1st week. I made definite increases in strength which is what i took this for so i am very happy with that. I think i would be comfortable taking 15mg next time, stacked with Mk-677. That is my plan at the moment anyway.

PCT
So today i am starting PCT. 20mg Nolva with some DAA, Ashwghanda, Zinc, my BP supps and some horny goat weed to keep the mrs happy. I will update if i can remember when PCT is done. Maybe a few updates weekly, but i doubt there will be much to say.

Lastly, thank you for following this thread! I hope you have learned something from it and can enjoy your future cycles with Osta even more because of it.
Bolics

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great review! Also some impressive strength increases man.. Especially the extra 8 reps on pull-ups and 5kg OHP.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you take any support supps, such as ar1macare pro with the 10 mg dosage?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
End of Cycle Summary
To convert Kg to lbs multiply by 2.2 :)

Weight
Starting Weight: 68.2Kg
Finishing Weight: 70.3Kg +2.1Kg

Lifts
All lifts were stalled twice before starting Osta so i could get a genuine reading on strength increases it gave me.

Squat +10Kg
Deadlift +12.5Kg
Bench Press +3Kg
Overhead Press +5Kg
Chin Ups +8 Reps
Power Cleans +5Kg

Size
I haven't noticed much in the way of size increases but;
My chest is noticably thicker.
My shoulders are fuller.
My abs have hardened up, as have triceps and a few other muscles.

Side Effects
Week 1: Sleep problems. I would say insomnia was the single worst symptom for me. Splitting the dose to 5mg AM & PM helped, as did ZMA. But when i do this again i will be adding in another sleep aide or 2.

Week 2: I noticed my typical symptoms for high blood pressure, tight chest, shallow breathing and some anxiety. I started taking anthocyanin (Amazing) and a Magnesium+Potassium supplement. These supplements worked immediately and i didn't have any other symptoms of high blood pressure at all.

Week 3-6: Oily skin, especially the face. My testes varied in size throughout the cycle BUT they never stayed small if they did seem to be smaller one day, they would just be back to normal the next day. So i think it just made them vary in size more day to day, but even now at the end they are pretty normal.

I literally had no other sides. Amazing.

Conclusion
I really like this cycle. It was so side effect free i didn't even feel like i was taking anything after the 1st week. I made definite increases in strength which is what i took this for so i am very happy with that. I think i would be comfortable taking 15mg next time, stacked with Mk-677. That is my plan at the moment anyway.

PCT
So today i am starting PCT. 20mg Nolva with some DAA, Ashwghanda, Zinc, my BP supps and some horny goat weed to keep the mrs happy. I will update if i can remember when PCT is done. Maybe a few updates weekly, but i doubt there will be much to say.

Lastly, thank you for following this thread! I hope you have learned something from it and can enjoy your future cycles with Osta even more because of it.
Bolics
Really good man
Thanks for taking the time to do the log.
As i told you before will be doing an osta run after my next cycle and would now start at 10-15mg.

BertBolic

BertBolic

Awards
Nice log.

Are you not planning on using an AI at all?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
1.5 Weeks in to PCT.

My otc supps were doing my stomach in so i'm just taking Nolva with the rest of my BP supps and usual stuff like multi vit, fish oil etc.
The first week was 20mg nolva, my boys swole up in just a few days! Started getting headaches so the 2nd week i dropped to 10mg. The lads are swole beyond normal levels and i am HOSING my girl down in the bedroom. So honestly .. it seems you really dont need much to recover from low dose Osta. In fact i don't feel like i was suppressed that much at all really (Although i must have been to an extent)
Libido has suffered though but i think that is just a Nolva thing. It's already better at 10mg.

I havent dropped any weight or strength :)

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Glad you did your cycle well.
I was always saying: SERM on a Ostarine only cycle are not needed (but nevertheless have some before starting the cycle). I used in any of my Ostarine cycles only DAA and a testbooster.

Give some infos after the PCT (3-4 weeks) about your weight and strenght status. Normally you shouldn't loose that much if you are still eating and training well.

san

1kerry

Awards
Glad you did your cycle well.
I was always saying: SERM on a Ostarine only cycle are not needed (but nevertheless have some before starting the cycle). I used in any of my Ostarine cycles only DAA and a testbooster.

Give some infos after the PCT (3-4 weeks) about your weight and strenght status. Normally you shouldn't loose that much if you are still eating and training well.

san
for a 12 week @20mg you still think a SERM isnt needed? I planning to use DAA and Clomid 25/25/25/25

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
for a 12 week @20mg you still think a SERM isnt needed? I planning to use DAA and Clomid 25/25/25/25
You won't know for sure unless you do bloodwork after the cycle. But then again why take the risk of not using SERM.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I mean i dont think it hurts use a low dose serm with low dose osta. But i also don't think it is totally required. I think with DAA and other decent test boosters ran for 4 weeks you'll probably be fine. 12 weeks though i would definitely reccomend a serm for.
Yeah i'll update post PCT as well :) I'm doing the exact same training as i was on cycle at least until a week or 2 after PCT. I'm also actually eating 100 more cals. So i don't see myself losing anything.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks are a very long time. The longest time I made with Ostarine were 11 weeks and after that with four weeks DAA and a testbooster with solid ingredients the bloods are back to normal. But don't exceed the dosage.of 20mg/ed. After 25mg the performance-side effect ratio worsen.

I mean i dont think it hurts use a low dose serm with low dose osta. But i also don't think it is totally required. I think with DAA and other decent test boosters ran for 4 weeks you'll probably be fine. 12 weeks though i would definitely reccomend a serm for.
Yeah i'll update post PCT as well :) I'm doing the exact same training as i was on cycle at least until a week or 2 after PCT. I'm also actually eating 100 more cals. So i don't see myself losing anything.
We have to split up the usage of a SERM in two parts: the benefit and the side effects. Of course, regarding to the benefit you can always use a SERM to bring back your HTPA on an early stage. BUT (there is always a but), you should use SERM as litte as possible and avoid them as long you can. Meaning: use them when you really need them.

SERM are the the opposite of healthiness and are normally used in women against cancer (e.g. Tamoxifen against breast cancer). The joke is here: you are taking a drug which is helping you against one type of a cancer but the side effect of the same drug can also be another type of cancer. Short: with the (ab)use of SERM you are increasing the risk of getting a tumour. So - with a common sense - you know you shouldn't eat them like smarties and use them responsible.

As long you didn't have run a 6-12 month AAS-cycle, your HTPA will restart fast (generally spoken in young men). This was also shown for example in the LGD study: the HTPA were back to normal in three weeks - without any SERM of course.

But we also have to differentiate between a SARM stack or a SARM stand alone cycle. In a stack (e.g. LGD, S4 and additional compounds) with higher dosage, I would use a SERM.

I agree with you, Bolics, in your case there is probably no need for a SERM or only low dose e.g. 10mg/ed over four weeks (normally, Tamox shows its full potential after six weeks, but after four weeks we reached a solid level and Tamox worked enough strong).
Good to hear that, keep that going.

1kerry

Awards
12 weeks are a very long time. The longest time I made with Ostarine were 11 weeks and after that with four weeks DAA and a testbooster with solid ingredients the bloods are back to normal. But don't exceed the dosage.of 20mg/ed. After 25mg the performance-side effect ratio worsen.

We have to split up the usage of a SERM in two parts: the benefit and the side effects. Of course, regarding to the benefit you can always use a SERM to bring back your HTPA on an early stage. BUT (there is always a but), you should use SERM as litte as possible and avoid them as long you can. Meaning: use them when you really need them.

SERM are the the opposite of healthiness and are normally used in women against cancer (e.g. Tamoxifen against breast cancer). The joke is here: you are taking a drug which is helping you against one type of a cancer but the side effect of the same drug can also be another type of cancer. Short: with the (ab)use of SERM you are increasing the risk of getting a tumour. So - with a common sense - you know you shouldn't eat them like smarties and use them responsible.

As long you didn't have run a 6-12 month AAS-cycle, your HTPA will restart fast (generally spoken in young men). This was also shown for example in the LGD study: the HTPA were back to normal in three weeks - without any SERM of course.

But we also have to differentiate between a SARM stack or a SARM stand alone cycle. In a stack (e.g. LGD, S4 and additional compounds) with higher dosage, I would use a SERM.

I agree with you, Bolics, in your case there is probably no need for a SERM or only low dose e.g. 10mg/ed over four weeks (normally, Tamox shows its full potential after six weeks, but after four weeks we reached a solid level and Tamox worked enough strong).
Good to hear that, keep that going.
thanks a lot for your input bro! You are always so helpful with the SARM info...

1 last Q, so for me, you think clomid @25mg for 3 weeks its enough? Ill will also use DAA and ABE, ARA.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome.
If you are using Clomid, I would some days use a higher dosage, e.g. 50mg/ed for three days. After that, 25mg/ed should be nice. Don't use DAA while using a SERM. DAA in healthy men (in our understanding: with normal HTPA) have the opposite effect than in men with a "damaged" HTPA.
In the studies it is shown that DAA in phases for regenerating the HTPA (called PCT) have a "good" effect. DAA taken without any real reason led in healthy men to a decrease testosterone value (and a slightly surpressed LH, if I remember right. The impact was - as said, if I'm right - about 10% on the LH).

In the time period while using a SERM you will have a boosted HTPA: the LH for example will be nearly doubled. The risk is high, to affect the work of the SERM in a negative way (not that much probably, but a negative affection is and will still be a negative affection).

Therefore - if used a SERM -, there is no need for DAA. SERM is enough strong to handle that, trust me. Better use something for liver regeneration like TUDCA.

1kerry

Awards
You are welcome.
If you are using Clomid, I would some days use a higher dosage, e.g. 50mg/ed for three days. After that, 25mg/ed should be nice. Don't use DAA while using a SERM. DAA in healthy men (in our understanding: with normal HTPA) have the opposite effect than in men with a "damaged" HTPA.
In the studies it is shown that DAA in phases for regenerating the HTPA (called PCT) have a "good" effect. DAA taken without any real reason led in healthy men to a decrease testosterone value (and a slightly surpressed LH, if I remember right. The impact was - as said, if I'm right - about 10% on the LH).

In the time period while using a SERM you will have a boosted HTPA: the LH for example will be nearly doubled. The risk is high, to affect the work of the SERM in a negative way (not that much probably, but a negative affection is and will still be a negative affection).

Therefore - if used a SERM -, there is no need for DAA. SERM is enough strong to handle that, trust me. Better use something for liver regeneration like TUDCA.
wow! didnt know this...so DAA is a NO-NO while using a SERM...I still have 24 days left for this Osta cycle, you think is a good idea to add DAA or should I wait to finish the PCT to start taking it?

You think ORGAN SHIELD from Purus Labs is Enough while taking clomid????

thanks again bro!

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Hold on - I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
DAA in healthy men has NOT (!) a decreasing effect in LH or Testosterine - that was another substance I was talking about. After having a look in the DAA-studies - because I was not sure anymore about this fact - I found again several studies which show the effect of DAA:

DAA and Frogs: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/23153651/?i=6&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Frogs II: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/22036840/?i=8&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Frogs III: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/21531634/?i=10&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Rats: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/24713504/?i=1&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Rats II: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/24439162/?i=3&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Humans (and Rats :) ): (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)govm/pubmed/19860889/?i=11&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Humans II: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/17118457/?i=5&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone%20human
DAA and Humans III: (contra DAA)
This study analyzes the DAA transfer to "naturals" for 28 days. Bottom line is that DAA is less suitable for the power and muscle building. DAA showed the same effects - concerning the "muscle building" - like a placebo. Nevertheless, the serum levels have improved, and this is for us of big importance and not whether we will gain more strenght. For this one, we have other compounds ;):
So this study is contra gains/strenght of DAA but pro on the effect of DAA on the HPTA.
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/24074738/?i=2&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone%20human

So long story short, you can use DAA while using SERM - but we are talking about SERM, the most powerful drug concerning the reactivation of the HPTA. In comparison, DAA will have the same effect on the LH like water :)

Organ Shield looks not that bad on the first view. NAC, Q10,.. but where is TUDCA? If you still want to use Organ Shield then also get a TUDCA supplement or use something like Damage Control from LGI. A bit pricey but probably one of the best TUDCA-products out there (no advertising).

1kerry

Awards
Hold on - I made a mistake. I'm sorry.
DAA in healthy men has NOT (!) a decreasing effect in LH or Testosterine - that was another substance I was talking about. After having a look in the DAA-studies - because I was not sure anymore about this fact - I found again several studies which show the effect of DAA:

DAA and Frogs: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/23153651/?i=6&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Frogs II: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/22036840/?i=8&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Frogs III: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/21531634/?i=10&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Rats: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/24713504/?i=1&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Rats II: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/24439162/?i=3&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Humans (and Rats :) ): (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)govm/pubmed/19860889/?i=11&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone
DAA and Humans II: (pro DAA)
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/17118457/?i=5&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone%20human
DAA and Humans III: (contra DAA)
This study analyzes the DAA transfer to "naturals" for 28 days. Bottom line is that DAA is less suitable for the power and muscle building. DAA showed the same effects - concerning the "muscle building" - like a placebo. Nevertheless, the serum levels have improved, and this is for us of big importance and not whether we will gain more strenght. For this one, we have other compounds ;):
So this study is contra gains/strenght of DAA but pro on the effect of DAA on the HPTA.
ncbi.nlm.nih(dot)gov/m/pubmed/24074738/?i=2&from=d%20aspartic%20acid%20testosterone%20human

So long story short, you can use DAA while using SERM - but we are talking about SERM, the most powerful drug concerning the reactivation of the HPTA. In comparison, DAA will have the same effect on the LH like water :)

Organ Shield looks not that bad on the first view. NAC, Q10,.. but where is TUDCA? If you still want to use Organ Shield then also get a TUDCA supplement or use something like Damage Control from LGI. A bit pricey but probably one of the best TUDCA-products out there (no advertising).
thanks a lot for your support...I have some DAA I already bought at NP, so no harm if I add it to my PCT...thanks!

Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers

Awards
Weird, I'm on 20mg/day and I haven't noticed *any* side effects. I'm wondering if the stuff I have is even doing anything, and the meager 2lbs I've seen the past 3 weeks are from me intentionally pushing myself harder in the gym. I've taken real AAS before and this isn't even anything close IMO.