Ostarine Cycle Log - 6 Weeks - 10mg

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 10:
Sleeping like a baby now so that problem has been thoroughly sorted out. Splitting the dose also really helped that.
Today and a little bit yesterday i had a tight chest and felt a bit anxious and i have experienced this before on Epistane and it was blood pressure. I tested myself earlier and sure enough it was pretty high. So i have ordered some stuff to combat this. Blueberry anthocyanins - Very good performance in studies. And good ole potassium and magnesium in a combination supplement. I had some magnesium, potassium and niacin on hand so i took them and feel better already. Niacin reduced blood pressure very well but it's effects dont last long so if i feel it going high i'll take one or 2. I will also start using it pre workout to stop it going too high in my workouts.

Also, everyone experiencing headaches on Ostarine, you are probably dealing with high blood pressure. I don't get headaches at all for any reason so it's never a symptom for me, but i do get chest tightness, shortness of breath etc.

1kerry

Awards
Day 10:
Sleeping like a baby now so that problem has been thoroughly sorted out. Splitting the dose also really helped that.
Today and a little bit yesterday i had a tight chest and felt a bit anxious and i have experienced this before on Epistane and it was blood pressure. I tested myself earlier and sure enough it was pretty high. So i have ordered some stuff to combat this. Blueberry anthocyanins - Very good performance in studies. And good ole potassium and magnesium in a combination supplement. I had some magnesium, potassium and niacin on hand so i took them and feel better already. Niacin reduced blood pressure very well but it's effects dont last long so if i feel it going high i'll take one or 2. I will also start using it pre workout to stop it going too high in my workouts.

Also, everyone experiencing headaches on Ostarine, you are probably dealing with high blood pressure. I don't get headaches at all for any reason so it's never a symptom for me, but i do get chest tightness, shortness of breath etc.
today I took 10mg morning and 5mg afternoon and everything went smooth...may I should add hawthorn berry

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 11:

My workout yesterday was AWESOME. I can say without a doubt that i felt the Ostarine's effects. I added weight on every lift and i added 1 rep on every lift. And it still felt like there was room for more! Very happy with that :)
Got the BP supps now so hopefully that wont be an issue now either.

Up 1Kg from starting weight. Body fat measurements are the same.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 13:

Another awesome workout! Added weight and reps to everything 2 workouts in a row :D Without a shadow of doubt Ostarine is giving me a great strength boost. There is a llittle more vascularity in my forearms, and it could be due to increased pump but i might have a little more shoulder thickness?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

Another awesome workout! Added weight and reps to everything 2 workouts in a row :D Without a shadow of doubt Ostarine is giving me a great strength boost. There is a llittle more vascularity in my forearms, and it could be due to increased pump but i might have a little more shoulder thickness?
Awesome
I'm seeing a lot of people getting results from osta at a low dose. Any sides or suppression?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Awesome
I'm seeing a lot of people getting results from osta at a low dose. Any sides or suppression?
Sleep issues i the first week, blood pressure issues last few days. But both have been solved with support supps. Other than that zero sides. The lads might be less full than normal, but i wouldn't say less size. Libido is still good, mrs is still very happy ;)

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Sleep issues i the first week, blood pressure issues last few days. But both have been solved with support supps. Other than that zero sides. The lads might be less full than normal, but i wouldn't say less size. Libido is still good, mrs is still very happy ;)
Sweet. Are you bridging it to any cycle or will be getting off with a pct?
I'm thinking about adding osta to my next pct at 5-10 mg but if it is suppressing i might drop the idea!

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Sweet. Are you bridging it to any cycle or will be getting off with a pct?
I'm thinking about adding osta to my next pct at 5-10 mg but if it is suppressing i might drop the idea!
It is definitely supressing, it's not a good idea to use during PCT. But i think it is probably amazing to stack with other stuff.
I'm gonna PCT. See how recovery is and what kind of PCT is needed. Then in the future i'm going to try out a few other low dose things and try to build some epic stacks ;)

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great idea. If you log your next run, I'll be in . Just give me a a shout.
Gains on the way!

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
It is definitely supressing, it's not a good idea to use during PCT. But i think it is probably amazing to stack with other stuff.
I'm gonna PCT. See how recovery is and what kind of PCT is needed. Then in the future i'm going to try out a few other low dose things and try to build some epic stacks ;)

It's interesting how peoples opinions and experience differ. I used Osta at 15mg through PCT and felt fantastic, held strength even through a harsh cut and seemed to recover extremely well from a cycle that at the end had shot my libido to bits and gave me a nipple lump. By the end of PCT libido was back, nipple lump gone and I was nicely shredded.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
It's interesting how peoples opinions and experience differ. I used Osta at 15mg through PCT and felt fantastic, held strength even through a harsh cut and seemed to recover extremely well from a cycle that at the end had shot my libido to bits and gave me a nipple lump. By the end of PCT libido was back, nipple lump gone and I was nicely shredded.
It can work for people in PCT. But it is still supressive even in small doses. The only way you can recover in PCT while taking Ostarine is if you are recovering faster than ostarine is supressing. Ostarine will at the very least slow your recovery. For some very harsh cycles, high dose Ostarine and/or a poor PCT, you wont recover at all.
It's a bit hit and miss and that is why i wouldn't recommend it. It's great that it worked for you though! If it works once i assume it should work for you in the future too, just keep the dose low!

EDBANGER

EDBANGER

Awards
It can work for people in PCT. But it is still supressive even in small doses. The only way you can recover in PCT while taking Ostarine is if you are recovering faster than ostarine is supressing. Ostarine will at the very least slow your recovery. For some very harsh cycles, high dose Ostarine and/or a poor PCT, you wont recover at all.
It's a bit hit and miss and that is why i wouldn't recommend it. It's great that it worked for you though! If it works once i assume it should work for you in the future too, just keep the dose low!
Yeah, I definitely think it's something that I'll be adding as a regular. To be fair the supplement I took along side my Nolva was called "Armour" by Body Consious and it had extras in so that more than likely added to the recovery........

Ostarine; 5 mg (MK-2866 s.a.r.m): Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (s.a.r.m). Ostarine has proven itself to be the King in this exciting new class of Performance Enhancing Compounds. Non Toxic and does not affect the body's natural hormone balance. Dry Lean Muscle gains without unwanted side effects.

NMDA; 25 mg (N-methyl-D-Aspartate): 1000 times stronger than DAA (D-Aspartic-Acid). Shown in human clinical trials to raise Testosterone levels in the bloodstream up to 50% within 24 hours of administering the first dose. The same study also showed Radical increases in IGF-1, HGH and Luteinizing Hormone after only 7 days of use.

Androsta 3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione; 25 mg (Arimistane ): Aromatase and Cortisol Inhibitor. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Dramatically increases Testosterone levels and protects from unwanted side effects.

Choline Bitartrate; 350 mg: Similar to B vitamins this amazing supplement is produced naturally in the body by the liver. This supplement has potent antioxidant effects and is used by athletes to reduce fatigue and support healthy liver function.

DHEA; 100 mg (dehydroepiandrosterone): Produced naturally in the body by the Adrenal Glands, DHEA is a precursor of Testosterone.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Yeah, I definitely think it's something that I'll be adding as a regular. To be fair the supplement I took along side my Nolva was called "Armour" by Body Consious and it had extras in so that more than likely added to the recovery........

Ostarine; 5 mg (MK-2866 s.a.r.m): Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (s.a.r.m). Ostarine has proven itself to be the King in this exciting new class of Performance Enhancing Compounds. Non Toxic and does not affect the body's natural hormone balance. Dry Lean Muscle gains without unwanted side effects.

NMDA; 25 mg (N-methyl-D-Aspartate): 1000 times stronger than DAA (D-Aspartic-Acid). Shown in human clinical trials to raise Testosterone levels in the bloodstream up to 50% within 24 hours of administering the first dose. The same study also showed Radical increases in IGF-1, HGH and Luteinizing Hormone after only 7 days of use.

Androsta 3, 5-diene-7, 17-dione; 25 mg (Arimistane ): Aromatase and Cortisol Inhibitor. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Dramatically increases Testosterone levels and protects from unwanted side effects.

Choline Bitartrate; 350 mg: Similar to B vitamins this amazing supplement is produced naturally in the body by the liver. This supplement has potent antioxidant effects and is used by athletes to reduce fatigue and support healthy liver function.

DHEA; 100 mg (dehydroepiandrosterone): Produced naturally in the body by the Adrenal Glands, DHEA is a precursor of Testosterone.
Wow yeah thats a lot of stuff right there!

Although this is a lie: "...does not affect the body's natural hormone balance" It absolutely does even in doses as low as 1mg:
NCBI article: PMC3177038

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
im few weeks ahead you and what i can tell you is that the biggest impact ost has for not even strength/size but endurance/recovery if it's only wasn't suppressive would be perfect for PCT. btw do not think too much about suppressive aspects of PED too many guys is overthinking about this before this even start this process is user dependent you might even not be suppress...

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 16:

Another workout where i added weight or reps on everything. Felt pretty tired this morning though so it was actually much harder to get through this workout than the last few.
Skin is feeling fairly greasy, got a bit of spot coming on the forehead. I think i have noticed some shrinkage in my left testicle, the other one seems roughly normal. I'm a little surprised by this as i didnt think this would be even noticeable till later on, but it is only very slight at the moment anyway.
I'm pretty damn gyno prone, but my nipples if anything seem smaller which is awesome given that some people seem to complain of gyno issues on Osta. I'm guessing the appearence of them being smaller is down to loss of fat or water in the area, but again this is slight.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:

Another workout where i added weight or reps on everything. Felt pretty tired this morning though so it was actually much harder to get through this workout than the last few.
Skin is feeling fairly greasy, got a bit of spot coming on the forehead. I think i have noticed some shrinkage in my left testicle, the other one seems roughly normal. I'm a little surprised by this as i didnt think this would be even noticeable till later on, but it is only very slight at the moment anyway.
I'm pretty damn gyno prone, but my nipples if anything seem smaller which is awesome given that some people seem to complain of gyno issues on Osta. I'm guessing the appearence of them being smaller is down to loss of fat or water in the area, but again this is slight.
it's not shrinking testicle { i have this on right side hahaha} is more probably tightness because of the constant pump not only in your chest/biceps/legs etc. but also in your abdominal area at least in my case when i wake up i do not feel this ,1-2 hours after morning osta dose this weird feelings start to come again ...

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
it's not shrinking testicle { i have this on right side hahaha} is more probably tightness because of the constant pump not only in your chest/biceps/legs etc. but also in your abdominal area at least in my case when i wake up i do not feel this ,1-2 hours after morning osta dose this weird feelings start to come again ...
Your right about the abdominal tightness, i constantly feel like i have just done an ab workout! It's actually a cool feeling. I forgot to mention it.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
there were some days on this stuff when i thought that one of my balls wants to go my head through the stomach...

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
there were some days on this stuff when i thought that one of my balls wants to go my head through the stomach...
Haha that doesn't sound great, as long as it's back every now and again!

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
12 days left to the end of run men this pills is so many in the bottle i thought that this will last forever... huge difference between 10 mg and 25mg

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Day 18:

No more sides to note, the lads actually look and feel pretty much fine, size seems to be more variable than usual perhaps. Workout was awesome, again. Weight is going up nicely despite being only about 200 cals above maintenance which is really interesting. Added just over 2lbs in a week! Although i am drinking loads more on Ostarine so i know some of this is water weight.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
do your muscles feel fuller?
Slightly, but not much. I would attribute this to either the low dose or to the fact that my training is low rep. My abs are the only muscle at the moment that feel constantly pumped. I am more vascular though, my arms look like road maps.

1kerry

Awards
maybe if you increase dosing will look/feel fuller??

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
maybe if you increase dosing will look/feel fuller??
I probably would, but my main goal here is to increase strength and that is working very well. So there is no need for me to increase dose. I can tell i have added muscle in the mirror, but i wont speculate how much till im done.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
You know i think i am probably more swole from Osta than i have been giving credit. My tshirt feels pretty tight accross my chest today, it's only now i realise my pecs are like steel. My abs are also hard as nails. Definite hardening effect. But also my shoulders are thicker.
I am focusing on strength for this run so of course i am trying to keep that in focus and not get lost trying to build size. My next cycle will focus more on size.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
You should make photo do this now if you do not have it...

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
You should make photo do this now if you do not have it...
I take photo's to track my progress anyway, i took one at the beginning of the cycle so i will have something to compare to.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Friday's workout was good. Weights still going up but felt harder. Still, making great progress that would have never ever happened without the Osta!
I'm so side effect free right now it's basically impossible to tell i am taking anything, besides the enhanced pump, and all day vascularity .. and strength :D

Oh and guys Osta is definitely giving me a pretty serious endurance boost. I don't do cardio but i was with my girl last night and ... god damn .. I was hammering that like i had a gun to my head for about an hour straight. She couldn't walk afterwards. So yeah ;)

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Friday's workout was good. Weights still going up but felt harder. Still, making great progress that would have never ever happened without the Osta!
I'm so side effect free right now it's basically impossible to tell i am taking anything, besides the enhanced pump, and all day vascularity .. and strength :D

Oh and guys Osta is definitely giving me a pretty serious endurance boost. I don't do cardio but i was with my girl last night and ... god damn .. I was hammering that like i had a gun to my head for about an hour straight. She couldn't walk afterwards. So yeah ;)
Haha another reason to run osta longer

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
haha good to hear that ostarine has that kind of benefits too:D I had thought that ostarine's slightly suppressive effect would cause a completely different effect.

Have you had any changes in sleeping after splitting the dose? my girl has been splitting the dose and was thinking if it would help her sleep to take ostarine only in the morning, altough i guess it wouldnt make that big of a difference since osta has 24h halflife

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
haha good to hear that ostarine has that kind of benefits too:D I had thought that ostarine's slightly suppressive effect would cause a completely different effect.
Everything is working just fine ;) haha.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

Have you had any changes in sleeping after splitting the dose? my girl has been splitting the dose and was thinking if it would help her sleep to take ostarine only in the morning, altough i guess it wouldnt make that big of a difference since osta has 24h halflife
Osta low dosage test/libido up higher dosage low suppression

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
This sounds crazy but i actually sleep much better taking a dose right before bed. So splitting the dose helped me to sleep. Sleep was an issue to begin with but ZMA helped me out, and splitting the dose helped me out too.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
So guys i was playing with dosages, timing and blood levels and found something so interesting that i am giving it a go.
Currently i dose 5mg AM & PM. This is the red line.
The blue line is 5mg AM & PM on rest days, and 10mg AM with nothing PM on training days. The actual daily dose remains exactly the same.

Now, it's a pretty hard established fact that resistance training increases protein synthesis for about 24 hours, i've seen some say 36 or 48, but it's usually starting to get pretty negligable at that point. So you want to have as much anabolic chemical in you for that 24h peroid as you can. And anything outside of that window is less effective. So i thought about something i have been calling workout peaking. Which is basically what you see here.

Using this dosing method i gain more of a peak in blood levels of Ostarine right on my workout, and levels reamain elevated for 24h to match the protein synthesis burst from training. After that you can see the blue line follows the normal dosing line, with a slight and fairly negligable reduction in average levels.

I theorise that this dosing schedule would lead to much more effecient use of Ostarine's anablic effect AND the anabolic effect of any other chemical with a 24h half life.

As a side benefit, the slight rush from the extra peak should help to make workouts more productive.

Bood level workout peaking.jpg

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Enjoyed the boost before my workout this morning, the 10mg just gives a slight kick. A bit more aggression toward the weights.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, taking 10mg around 20-30mins pre ?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
So i think the workout peaking dosing plan is a great one. But not for me! Sleeping on Osta is hard for me, 5mg am and pm i am fine but that 10mg dose, i had such a crap nights sleep. It's not worth it. But if sleeping is not an issue for you on Osta then go for it. Was a wicked boost during the day though ..

I'm 4 weeks in to the cycle now. Side effect free still. Strength gainz still being made. The one thing i have a slight niggle with is that i literally feel exactly the same as being off cycle. I can't feel anything at all. Which could be viewed as a good thing, but it's just nice to have that slightly boosted up feeling. Still, i didnt take it for that, i got it for strength, and that is still working! I haven't stalled on squats the entire cycle yet! Coming from being at a plateau. So, damn, can't complain with that!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i think the workout peaking dosing plan is a great one. But not for me! Sleeping on Osta is hard for me, 5mg am and pm i am fine but that 10mg dose, i had such a crap nights sleep. It's not worth it. But if sleeping is not an issue for you on Osta then go for it. Was a wicked boost during the day though ..

I'm 4 weeks in to the cycle now. Side effect free still. Strength gainz still being made. The one thing i have a slight niggle with is that i literally feel exactly the same as being off cycle. I can't feel anything at all. Which could be viewed as a good thing, but it's just nice to have that slightly boosted up feeling. Still, i didnt take it for that, i got it for strength, and that is still working! I haven't stalled on squats the entire cycle yet! Coming from being at a plateau. So, damn, can't complain with that!
yeah thats a win for me in my book too, if you are on a cycle and it feels like your not(no sides)

As for your sleeping, how late do you work out and your bedtime ?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
yeah thats a win for me in my book too, if you are on a cycle and it feels like your not(no sides)

As for your sleeping, how late do you work out and your bedtime ?
I train in the mornings not long after i get up. Always done it this way, for some reason my afternoon workouts are never as good.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established

Any plans on extending the cycle? Or will you be getting off as plannned?

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Any plans on extending the cycle? Or will you be getting off as plannned?
Well, extending the cycle would be cool. However, if i come off as planned i will have enough Osta left for a 2nd run at 15mg which is looking likely at this moment in time. Also my training block at the moment is for strength and the ending of this Osta run after PCT coicides with when i want to transition to size based training. I don't want to change my training mid, or at the start of, PCT so if extended my cycle i would also be extending this strength block. And i am just itching to move to hypertrophy training!

I'm happy with how this cycle is going and i'll be happy to come off in another 2 weeks with the strength i have gained.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, extending the cycle would be cool. However, if i come off as planned i will have enough Osta left for a 2nd run at 15mg which is looking likely at this moment in time. Also my training block at the moment is for strength and the ending of this Osta run after PCT coicides with when i want to transition to size based training. I don't want to change my training mid, or at the start of, PCT so if extended my cycle i would also be extending this strength block. And i am just itching to move to hypertrophy training!

I'm happy with how this cycle is going and i'll be happy to come off in another 2 weeks with the strength i have gained.
gotta love the 5mg-240ct bottle:)