ostarine cardarine and mk677 stack

justjake

Awards
what about some people saying the when you buy from "supplement companies" that the SARMS are laced with PH's ? Or is that only so you buy their RC's

edit:
I used olypmius labs ostrine anf got pretty shut down.

justjake

Awards
i only planned on 8 weeks so thats good.
yea man keep it to that and have a good natty test booster along side it throughout. I like HCGenerate "its expansive" but really works and I know some people hate on it because its pushed pretty hard on some other sites but it really does work.

justjake

Awards
also make sure your pct is G2G and clomid is in there my man, I think you did if i remember correctly.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
also make sure your pct is G2G and clomid is in there my man, I think you did if i remember correctly.
Yup already got the clomid as well and planned for pct.

Today i could definately tell that things have started to kick in. I have slarted to slim down more and my pants are fitting better. My abs are starting to show better as well as all the muscles in my upper body.

My endurance has also increased. Running and other cardio has become a lot easier. My legs are becoming more defined and i can go for longer with out tiring. I know this comes with incorporating more cardio into a workout but i also know from experience that this time it is at an accelerated rate.

Todays workout:

60 mins cardio...bike and rowing machine

Incline bench bb 4x10
Flat bench bb 4x10
Decline bench bb 4x10
Incline cable flies 4x10
Flat bench db flies 4x10
Superset wide/reg/narrow pushups Burnouts

Overhead db tri extension 4x8
Skull crushers 4x8
Cable press 4x8
Tri iso kickers 4x10

I have upped my reps from 8 to 10 per set and i am feeling great

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
The mk677 has been doin its job as well. Take it 30-60 mins before bed and it puts me to sleep right away. Also it has definately been helping me eat more and stay on track with my diet

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea man keep it to that and have a good natty test booster along side it throughout. I like HCGenerate "its expansive" but really works and I know some people hate on it because its pushed pretty hard on some other sites but it really does work.
Please explain how a natural test booster ( fadogia and a low dose of it) works on cycle with a suppressive anabolic. There are supps out there with the same main ingredient as hcgenerate that are higher dosed and literally cost 1/5 the price of hcgenerate. Don't fall for that advertising, it's a straight lie.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Please explain how a natural test booster ( fadogia and a low dose of it) works on cycle with a suppressive anabolic. There are supps out there with the same main ingredient as hcgenerate that are higher dosed and literally cost 1/5 the price of hcgenerate. Don't fall for that advertising, it's a straight lie.
^^^^Truth!!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i am saving my natural anabolics for my PCT since they will not do much if any during my cycle.

so far i am really liking this combo. i start the cardarine next week. the ostarine is definately doing its job. i can tell by my strength shooting way up. the letrone is keeping me from getting bloated and the mk677 is helping me eat properly (reminds me to eat) and drastically improving my sleep quality. the dermacrine has helped with my libido. i have no signs of shut down at all.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
so guys and gals,

is there anything else that you would like to see in this log? i havent really had much experience with logging things so all the input you have is much appreciated.

feel free to talk s#!% about whatever or criticize info or post rediculous memes or whatever. i just wanted to know what gets more people to give their input when i am logging so i can learn from yall. thanks everyone

jolter

jolter

Awards
I am going to run it,just a lot of mixed reviews on there quality for adding muscle.

CJNator

Awards
What about before and after pictures? All of it seems fine IMO.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
thanks. i will post my before pics from the end of my epiandro cycle and current pictures will be posted this week.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
so you are tracking, i bridged from an epiandro cycle into this. the pictures will be from my last day of epiandro and from this week.

i think next time i do an osta stack i will just run this for 8 weeks and include the epiandro in it just based off of how well i responded to it. do you think that would be unsafe?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
so you are tracking, i bridged from an epiandro cycle into this. the pictures will be from my last day of epiandro and from this week.

i think next time i do an osta stack i will just run this for 8 weeks and include the epiandro in it just based off of how well i responded to it. do you think that would be unsafe?

CJNator

Awards

Epiandro/osta stack sounds awesome! Go for it next time!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

justjake

Awards
ok, what other sups are there? I would be interested in a replacement

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, what other sups are there? I would be interested in a replacement
There is no supplement that will keep your endogenous test production up while on exogenous hormones, that is just not how the negative feedback loop of the hpta works. This is why we rum a pct, to recover these lower natural test levels after being suppressed. The best thing you can use on cycle is a test base, this will cover up the negative effects of suppression such as lethargy and loss of libido. Popular test bases are: 4 andro, dermacrine, epiandro, trest. All have their own unique properties so it depends on what your cycle is to decide what test base to use. These will actually make a huge impact on your cycle and are probably half the cost of hcgenerate. If you would like to discuss this further you are more than welcome to pm me with any questions.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
yesterday and todays workouts fealt great. my endurance has gone up and so has my strength. i have continued to cut down. i went to put on a pair of pants this morning and they were fitting very loose. i went down a notch on my belt so i decided to measure my waist...and i lost an inch on my waist on the last 2 weeks. that was a good confidence builder.

todays workout was an hour of cardio followed by shoulders and neck. it felt great in the gym and had a good pump afterwards. my vascularity is way up in my arms and shoulders and traps and chest, most likely because i am starting to lean out. i have noticed some new veins that ive never seen before though even when i was extremely lean which is always a nice thing.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
There is no supplement that will keep your endogenous test production up while on exogenous hormones, that is just not how the negative feedback loop of the hpta works. This is why we rum a pct, to recover these lower natural test levels after being suppressed. The best thing you can use on cycle is a test base, this will cover up the negative effects of suppression such as lethargy and loss of libido. Popular test bases are: 4 andro, dermacrine, epiandro, trest. All have their own unique properties so it depends on what your cycle is to decide what test base to use. These will actually make a huge impact on your cycle and are probably half the cost of hcgenerate. If you would like to discuss this further you are more than welcome to pm me with any questions.
epiandro and dermacrine have been great, i have yet to try trest or 4 andro but i am looking to stock up on those for my next cycles.

jolter

jolter

Awards
Trest?trestalone?and how long before the warms start showung results?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Trest?trestalone?and how long before the warms start showung results?
Osta is usually about the 2nd week then kicks in hard on the 3rd week. Rad and lgd are different. Forget how long it takes but a few guys on here should know

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
yates84 Jebrook Hastur Toren or CJNator would probably know

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This around when each SARM should kick in
Osta week 2-3
LGD week 1-2
RAD week 1
This is as close as you can call it right here, I agree with those numbers

justjake

Awards
I dont think running a pro along it would help, anyway I could have my facts wrong but Ostrine provides great results and Cardarine is amazing as well and strats working a couple days after first taking it.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Well i am definately loving the results i am getting from the osta. This sunday i jump my dose up to 20mg/day and add in the cardarine.

Workouts have been smoothe. Endurance has invreased as well. I am already able to run longer and lift longer.

One thing is that i did notice some elevated bp on friday after trying a pw...so i went and got some support stuff. Other than that i am down a notch on my belt and my belly is not not touching my shirts anymore :)

jolter

jolter

Awards
Found it.so sarms come in pills too.these are very new to me.

Last edited:

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Jumped up to 20mg of osta today. Im excited to see how my lifts are tomorrow. I will be doing chest and tris.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Its 0615. Off to the gym to do some cardio and chest/tris.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
holy crap! i left the gym so pumped this morning i fealt like my muscles were gunna explode out of my chest and tris. could barely even put my sweatshirt on afterwards...its snowing outside right now. my arms look massive and veiny. i guess since this is the 3rd week and i upped the dose to 20mg, the osta should be in full effect today. hopefully i get pumps like this the whole time. anyways my workout for the day:

incline db press 4x10
flat db press 4x10
decline db press 4x10
flat bench db flies 4x10
incline db flies 4x10 superset with overhead db tri press 4x8
tricep cable press 4x10
tri kickers 4xburnouts

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i great news for me. this morning i woke up and was able to clearly see my top 4 abs defined without flexing. i am leaning out very quickly and this morning i did not want to leave the gym. i fealt very strong (noticably stronger than last week) and i am excited to see how this continues.

what supplement does everyone use for their bp while on cycle? right now all i have is coq10 and celery seed. i got a bad headache today and i know its because my bp is high. i added in the cardarine today so i hope that it helps. i am at 7mg/day right now

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i great news for me. this morning i woke up and was able to clearly see my top 4 abs defined without flexing. i am leaning out very quickly and this morning i did not want to leave the gym. i fealt very strong (noticably stronger than last week) and i am excited to see how this continues.

what supplement does everyone use for their bp while on cycle? right now all i have is coq10 and celery seed. i got a bad headache today and i know its because my bp is high. i added in the cardarine today so i hope that it helps. i am at 7mg/day right now
Hydro3 works very well for getting your bp down.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Yup, whenever I upped the Osta dose I'd get higher bp and pressure behind my eyes. It went away (for me) after 2 days

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
wow sorry guys. i dropped off for a couple days. i am still getting my lifting in, just was super busy with all the holiday stuff. pumps have been amazing and my strength/hardness/vascularity has skyrocketed since i started. i am currently on 20mg/day of osta.

the last few days i have been messing with my supps and found out that the target A-2 was what was putting me over the edge with bp, so i have decided to take it out of my stack until pct. since i took it out, my bp has normalized. this also mught be in part to adding in the cardarine last week. i will try putting the target A-2 back into my stack when i up the dosage of cardarine.

i will also be ordering some hydro3 to help with this as well.

on a lighter note for all you nerds out there...the new star wars comes out in 18 days!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
today was cardio and heavy chest/tris. my chest and arms are so pumped i couldnt put my seat belt on right. i am still pumped right now 2 hours later. i only got about 3 hours of sleep last night so i am living off of coffee today but my workout was phenominal.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
today was cardio and heavy chest/tris. my chest and arms are so pumped i couldnt put my seat belt on right. i am still pumped right now 2 hours later. i only got about 3 hours of sleep last night so i am living off of coffee today but my workout was phenominal.
Great updates bro.

Gotta love that pump! Keep us posted.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
yesterdays workout was back and bis. great workout and my back is definately becoming more defined and well as bigger.

today was legs day and i almost threw up. great workout. i did supersets followed by 30 mins cardio intervals. calves are getting massive and my legs as a whole are more defined. i was notified today that i will have to be leaving for work for 2 months come the beginning of feb, so i will be cutting my cycle a little short since i will not be able to lift where i am going. i will save the remainder of my osta for another cycle this summer. i will be starting my pct on 14 dec.

i have been on cycle for 9 weeks now, so i will be cutting it about 2 weeks short so that isn't too bad. i have loved the resuts of this stack and would like to try it again. next time i will run the osta the whole way through with epiandro or trest as a test base. here is my thoughts on the next stack:

trest: how long can someone run trest and what dosages safely?
radarine: weeks 1-4
ostarine: weeks 1-8
letrone: weeks 1-8
Hydro3: weeks 1-8

PCT: same as this stack? with last 2 weeks of serm + exem and 2 weeks after quitting serm

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I am about half way through my PCT now and seem to be even hungrier than ever before. I am still eating clean but i just seem to always be hungry. Could it be that the ostarine was suppressing my appetite some or is it something in my PCT? i am currently using clomid, letrone and super pct.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Today i added the new T2 from Mind and Muscle.

I am down to 210 lbs and around 20% bf. I have really leaned out since i started this cycle but also bulked up. I have lost zero strength since stopping the ostarine. I decided to take the cardarine out of my supps because it was making me feel the dizzy feeling from low blood sugar

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I am about half way through my PCT now and seem to be even hungrier than ever before. I am still eating clean but i just seem to always be hungry. Could it be that the ostarine was suppressing my appetite some or is it something in my PCT? i am currently using clomid, letrone and super pct.
Letrone is supposed to increase ghrelin, which (similar to MK-677) increases appetite and also HGH/IGF-1.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Did not know that. I forgot to mention i have been taking the letrone and mk 677 throughout the cycle and during pct so the only real big change was taking the clomid and leaving the osta