Ostarine & Cardarine - Gyno

GSP

Awards
I took ostarine and cardine for 8 weeks. I am on my third week of tamoxifen. last week i noticed a sore left pec almost like a strain and a strange feeling in my nipple. To just below my nipple there is definitely a pea sized mass. I carry fat but, but definately don't have the same thing on my right pec. I have been taking about 10-20mg of nolva a day. Should I up the dosage? Call the doctor?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Osta is suppressive.

Did u run a PCT?

Nolva at 10-20 mgs should chip away at it, but if ur shut down and still suppressed you are going to see some estrogen fluctuations still.

Even clomid at 25 mgs Ed and Nolva at 10-20mgs Ed for 2-3 months might put u back to normal HPTA.

In my experience working w endos, PCT takes 2-12 months to return , "if" you can recover fully. Variables are age, overall health, cycle strength, cycle history, etc.

Some ppl recover from a mild sarm cycle minus PCT but I don't recommend it.

Getting labs pulled if you can would be the most precise way to move forward.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here. That's the best way to know for sure and see where your levels are at.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta is suppressive.

Did u run a PCT?

Nolva at 10-20 mgs should chip away at it, but if ur shut down and still suppressed you are going to see some estrogen fluctuations still.

Even clomid at 25 mgs Ed and Nolva at 10-20mgs Ed for 2-3 months might put u back to normal HPTA.

In my experience working w endos, PCT takes 2-12 months to return , "if" you can recover fully. Variables are age, overall health, cycle strength, cycle history, etc.

Some ppl recover from a mild sarm cycle minus PCT but I don't recommend it.

It sounds to me like he's in pct right now and gyno signs are popping up.

I've seen quite a few ppl complaining of gyno during PCT for osta. Like there's some kind of delayed effect or estrogen rebound.

GSP

Awards
I've never heard of gyno causing aching though. I'm almost wondering if it's a adverse reaction to the tamox. MAResearch seemed to have good reviews

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've never heard of gyno causing aching though. I'm almost wondering if it's a adverse reaction to the tamox. MAResearch seemed to have good reviews
I'm a rep for maresearchchems, we have nothing but good reviews as far as I'm aware. I'm also 100% certain there's nothing wrong with your tamox. I have gyno and it's definitely a aching feeling at times. Anyone who has or had gyno can tell you that it can be painful at times.

Gyno in pct is not uncommon common from Osta

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You also said "definitely a pea sized mass" that's gyno

GSP

Awards
I'm a rep for maresearchchems, we have nothing but good reviews as far as I'm aware. I'm also 100% certain there's nothing wrong with your tamox. I have gyno and it's definitely a aching feeling at times. Anyone who has or had gyno can tell you that it can be painful at times.

Gyno in pct is not uncommon common from Osta
It's just weird that it aches. It's an odd feeling. I will order another bottle of tamox. And up my dosage to 30-40 for a week or two. Do u know how long it takes to start clearing up. And bj ot aching

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can confirm Ive had the nipple aches as well. Ive used nolva successfully before as well to reduce the growth and symptoms, but have found ralox to be maybe slightly more effective.

GSP

Awards
I can confirm Ive had the nipple aches as well. Ive used nolva successfully before as well to reduce the growth and symptoms, but have found ralox to be maybe slightly more effective.
Not even just nipple. It's upper pec as well. Other pec started aching today. So going to up the dosage. Did u guys still do chest on pct. Cut out alcohol? Anything besides nolva. When did you notice aching went away

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I find symptoms decrease, quite rapidly too, within 1-2 weeks. But Ive never had to deal with this in a PCT scenario.

I dont adjust training, at least not in a way I wouldnt normally given periodisation.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's just weird that it aches. It's an odd feeling. I will order another bottle of tamox. And up my dosage to 30-40 for a week or two. Do u know how long it takes to start clearing up. And bj ot aching
You can shrink it but if its already started turning solid then it's always going to be there. I use high doses of raloxefine to shrink mine when it gets bad. After about 4 weeks it's no longer noticable but it always comes back. I probably do 2-3 raloxefine courses a year to keep it under control. If I had the ability to take 2 months off work I'd get it cut out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not even just nipple. It's upper pec as well. Other pec started aching today. So going to up the dosage. Did u guys still do chest on pct. Cut out alcohol? Anything besides nolva. When did you notice aching went away
I don't PCT any more but I always trained exactly the same way in pct as I did on cycle or off cycle. I don't drink alcohol, and the aching feeling comes and goes.

The aching should be around the nipple area, lower and maybe mid pec. If it's in your upper chest thats weird and maybe you just strained something.

The most successful thing I've done in shrinking it and making the sensitivity go away was raloxefine, 100mg per day for 2 weeks followed do 50mg for 4 weeks. Now when I start a cycle I keep a bottle of raloxefine on standby

Reactions: GSP

GSP

Awards
I don't PCT any more but I always trained exactly the same way in pct as I did on cycle or off cycle. I don't drink alcohol, and the aching feeling comes and goes.

The aching should be around the nipple area, lower and maybe mid pec. If it's in your upper chest thats weird and maybe you just strained something.

The most successful thing I've done in shrinking it and making the sensitivity go away was raloxefine, 100mg per day for 2 weeks followed do 50mg for 4 weeks. Now when I start a cycle I keep a bottle of raloxefine on standby
Near constant aching either on one pec or the other hoping a few days on 40 mg tamox helps with that. Also conscious effort not to keep squeezing the chest to check. Im sure I'm just bruising myself at this point

GSP

Awards
Near constant aching either on one pec or the other hoping a few days on 40 mg tamox helps with that. Also conscious effort not to keep squeezing the chest to check. Im sure I'm just bruising myself at this point
Really hoping to get in sooner than they have me scheduled. No nipple itchyness or pain on the nipple. Just this ache

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really hoping to get in sooner than they have me scheduled. No nipple itchyness or pain on the nipple. Just this ache
Now if you said this part before I would say it's not gyno and probably a injury. Talking to you online all were really doing is playing a guessing game.

I absolutely would not tell your Dr. You think you have gyno from using anything. Because this is how most Dr will react.

There gonna hear you say something about anabolics or supplements and there gonna gravitate right twords that and not actually try to find what's wrong. I can't count how many times I've had someone tell me they went to the Dr. With a problem and the Dr. Blamed it on steroids without checking them out, as soon as they heard something about anabolics they basically said that's the problem and sent them out the door fixing nothing!

Tell them you noticed a lump and you have pain. Don't tell them anything more or there not gonna look hard enough to figure out what's wrong

Reactions: GSP
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took ostarine and cardine for 8 weeks. I am on my third week of tamoxifen. last week i noticed a sore left pec almost like a strain and a strange feeling in my nipple. To just below my nipple there is definitely a pea sized mass. I carry fat but, but definately don't have the same thing on my right pec. I have been taking about 10-20mg of nolva a day. Should I up the dosage? Call the doctor?
Call the doc? I really doubt it's a tumor ... And I also really doubt this pea sized mas wasn't there before ostarine? And the chances of gyno happening in pct, while on tamoxifen, are slim to none imo. Especially on 20mg's ... Although if you only now started feeling it, then yes, it got inflamed, but it was most probably there before that.

Considering the idea that it got inflamed during pct, I would seriously doubt the quality of your tamoxifen tablets.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Call the doc? I really doubt it's a tumor ... And I also really doubt this pea sized mas wasn't there before ostarine? And the chances of gyno happening in pct, while on tamoxifen, are slim to none imo. Especially on 20mg's ... Although if you only now started feeling it, then yes, it got inflamed, but it was most probably there before that.

Considering the idea that it got inflamed during pct, I would seriously doubt the quality of your tamoxifen tablets.
Ive heard a lot of guys say that they got gyno during PCT for osta, in fact osta is the only thing I've heard of doing that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, guys use to talk about gyno in pct from epistane as well

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive heard a lot of guys say that they got gyno during PCT for osta, in fact osta is the only thing I've heard of doing that
Considering the population who uses this drugs, total noobs, I seriously wouldn't discount the fact that gyno was preexisting and that they just didn't know about it.

I would suggest looking at pre androgen use pictures to see if there is anything there.

And I would also suggest ordering only from sources that lab test their every batch and that also have random lab tests from users. That should just be a fixed rule of thumb for everybody in the game of aas usage. There is absolutely no need in ordering from any source that doesn't do this, no matter what is it that you are ordering.

And again, getting gyno while on 20mg of tamox is really hardly possible. Maybe when lowered from 20 to 10 some sensitivity could happen if estrogen was high and free androgen index was really low. But even that shouldn't happen immediately, as tamox has a long half life and besides; it takes some time for an actual hard lump to grow. You first get "puffy nipples", and even that doesn't happen right away. All of this is, again, the reason why I'm saying that there is a big possibility that gyno was preexisting.

GSP

Awards
Now if you said this part before I would say it's not gyno and probably a injury. Talking to you online all were really doing is playing a guessing game.

I absolutely would not tell your Dr. You think you have gyno from using anything. Because this is how most Dr will react.

There gonna hear you say something about anabolics or supplements and there gonna gravitate right twords that and not actually try to find what's wrong. I can't count how many times I've had someone tell me they went to the Dr. With a problem and the Dr. Blamed it on steroids without checking them out, as soon as they heard something about anabolics they basically said that's the problem and sent them out the door fixing nothing!

Tell them you noticed a lump and you have pain. Don't tell them anything more or there not gonna look hard enough to figure out what's wrong
Yeah no itchiness of the nipple throbbing beneath. It did feel extra sensitive. The bump is concerning. second day on 40 mg tamox. Ache is below and around the nipple so, I'm not sure if it is a strain, why would there be a bump. Weird sensation pecs. Playing it safe and ordering another bottle
Considering the population who uses this drugs, total noobs, I seriously wouldn't discount the fact that gyno was preexisting and that they just didn't know about it.

I would suggest looking at pre androgen use pictures to see if there is anything there.

And I would also suggest ordering only from sources that lab test their every batch and that also have random lab tests from users. That should just be a fixed rule of thumb for everybody in the game of aas usage. There is absolutely no need in ordering from any source that doesn't do this, no matter what is it that you are ordering.

And again, getting gyno while on 20mg of tamox is really hardly possible. Maybe when lowered from 20 to 10 some sensitivity could happen if estrogen was high and free androgen index was really low. But even that shouldn't happen immediately, as tamox has a long half life and besides; it takes some time for an actual hard lump to grow. You first get "puffy nipples", and even that doesn't happen right away. All of this is, again, the reason why I'm saying that there is a big possibility that gyno was preexisting.
i could believe pre-existing that I didn't know about and got inflamed. It's MAresearch labs tamox, and others have vouched for it. Possibly starting at 10 was my error. So far the move to 40 mg I don't have soreness today. Definately sensitive nipples today. I'm meeting with my doctor in two weeks. He said he doesn't think he'll need to order blooodwork. In the meantime I am going to order more tamox and the other substance smont suggested. Also never touching osta again.