ostarine cardarine and mk677 stack

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Definately. So ya know how i had an epic legs day on thursday? Well i went to get outta bed this morning and almost fell over lol. Damn im sore today but that just means im growin.
Today is day 6 of the epi andro. I woke up more refreshed and energized that i have in a while. I am excited to see how next week work outs go in comparison to this weeks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definately. So ya know how i had an epic legs day on thursday? Well i went to get outta bed this morning and almost fell over lol. Damn im sore today but that just means im growin.
Today is day 6 of the epi andro. I woke up more refreshed and energized that i have in a while. I am excited to see how next week work outs go in comparison to this weeks.
Love tht feeling!!!

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Started my ostarine this week. Nothing to report so far but i seem to have kept any gains i got from my epi andro

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Thats good news bro !!!! Wat dose and how long on osta?
Osta will be 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20

Total of 8 weeks. I know the gharine is workin for sure. I never wake up hungry in the middle of the night but i did at 4am and d@#$ i was hungry lol. Went and chugged some milk and went back to sleep

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
alright now that i have gotten back from my vacation and settled in, i will get back to putting more attention on this log. so this weekend was pretty lame. the family was sick and it was rainy, but that meant i got to relax which was nice after all the traveling.

today was chest/tris day. my workout was as follows:

30 mins card: 4 miles of intervals

incline db press 4x8
flat db press 4x8
decline bb press 4x8 supersetted with overhead db tri extension 4x6-8
incline db flies 4x8 supersetted with tricep cable pulldowns 4x8
db tricep isloation (kickers) 4x8
situps 4x25

10 mins stretching

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
in case anyone has not read what i am cycling, here is what it will look like:

osta- 15/15/20/20/20/20/20/20
cardarine- 0/0/7/7/14/14/14/14
gharine- 10/10/10/10/20/20/20/20
Dermacrine- 5pumps/day for cycle
Letrone- 1cap/day for cycle
target a2- 3/3/3/3/6/6/6/6 will run into pct as well

PCT:
clomid- 50/50/25/25
reduce xt- 1am, 1pw, 1pm
str3ngth- 25am, 50pw, 25pm
ol super pct- 4caps/4caps/3caps/3caps
target a2- 6/6/6/6 and will continue until 2nd bottle runs out
cardarine- 14/14/14/14

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
a brief explainationon why i am taking each thing and how it all works together:

Stack

osta: i am now attempting to cut down my bf% and maintain my muscle mass. osta is good for this

cardarine: i have a high endurance requirement for my job. carda is supposed to help increase endurance and fat loss. it also helps regulate bp for most users which is always a good benefit. i will be careful to watch for the signs of hypo because this is very common. if it becomes too much i will stop the carda.

gharine: increases natural gh in the body. it also helps with sleep. i have already noticed the better sleep. it also makes you very hungry throughout the day. i like this because i sometimes forget to eat, but not anymore. it does this by increasing the ghrelin in your stomach. be wary of the water retention from gharine. it is very common to get bloated from it and lethargic. the lethargy is supposed to subside after a few weeks for those who experience it but i havent had any. water retention in my hands has become more apparent. i am keeping a low sodium diet and drinking plenty of water so it is not as bad as what i hear from others.

Dermacrine: i am using the dermacrine as a test base to prevent any lethargy brought about by the suppression of the ostarine. it helps improve mood and libido as well as a list of some other good things. it is transdermal which is awesome. i just slap it on after my morning shower. dries in like 30-60 seconds

letrone: using for its ai properties. this in conjunction with the dermacrine should suppress my lethargy and any estrogenic side effects

target a2: this is a good stim/fat burner and helps improve thyroid function. it is best used in the mornings during fasted cardio from what i have researched. it gives a good clean energy source throughout the day.

PCT

clomid: jumpstart natural test production after being suppressed from my cycle

reduce xt: reduces cortisol levels. when coming off of a cycle cortisol levels rise which leads to loss of muscle and fat gain. by suppressing your cortisol levels while your body is going back to homeostasis, you help avoid the negatives of high cortisol

OL dermastr3ngth: i went with the transdermal version because of the convenience of the transdermal part. i will be taking a lot of pills so a TD makes it a little easier on me plus it has a higher bioavailability that oral. dermastrength consists of 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin AKA laxogen. Users will experience increases in muscle recovery, lean mass, joint healing, and bodyfat reduction due to Cortisol, Thyroid, & Glucose Control...plus it is non-hormonal.

ol super pct: this is a post cycle therapy product. it includes almost all the the things you need when coming off of a cycle. this should always be included after you finish a cycle because it will help you maintain gains, muscle, etc.

target a2: same as above. i will continue this in my PCT to help give a little extra push as well aid in more fat loss during my PCT.

cardarine: will continue this throughout my PCT for the same reasons as the TA2 plus to help continue aiding in increased endurance.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
@Hastur @bighulksmash @Jebrook @booneman77 yates84 mixedup Toren @Kid Chocolate @M.I.D. @1Test Volvo140G @CJNator thatguy1234

hey guys. i told yall i would let you know when i started up this cycle so here we go. feel free to add input or other people into this. thanks again for all of your advice and help with my research on this. now lets get to lifting!!!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
@Hastur @bighulksmash @Jebrook @booneman77 yates84 mixedup Toren @Kid Chocolate @M.I.D. @1Test Volvo140G @CJNator thatguy1234

hey guys. i told yall i would let you know when i started up this cycle so here we go. feel free to add input or other people into this. thanks again for all of your advice and help with my research on this. now lets get to lifting!!!
Looks good. You seem have to covered everything. Hope it treats you well, I'm also planning to running osta and cardarine starting mid December. Happy lifting!

CJNator

Awards
How many calories do you think you'll be cutting per week? This looks solid, GW sometimes makes people hungry too so watch out for that.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
How many calories do you think you'll be cutting per week? This looks solid, GW sometimes makes people hungry too so watch out for that.
That's right. I incorporated gw in my last pct, thought i would keep my diet clean but ended up eating everything in sight and now I'm fat af but I enjoyed it

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Yea thanks bud. I included it because alot of the time i dont even realize i havent eaten all day...plus the other benefits of course haha

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
That's right. I incorporated gw in my last pct, thought i would keep my diet clean but ended up eating everything in sight and now I'm fat af but I enjoyed it
Haha guess you started bulking early then....we will just go with that

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. You seem have to covered everything. Hope it treats you well, I'm also planning to running osta and cardarine starting mid December. Happy lifting!
Awesome! Make sure you tag me in your log

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Solid set up man. Excited to see how this goes for you!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many pumps of derm u planning on using?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
how many pumps of derm u planning on using?
I plan on 5 per day. I was told 4 would be good but 5 is ideal for someone my weight even though im not over 230lbs like the bottle says

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
CJNator sorry i missed your question in your last post...i will stay at maint cals till the end of next week then cut out 150-200cals a week till im around 1500 cals/day. At that point i will either cut out carbs or minimize them based off of how i feel. When i go into pct i will gradually up my cals each week to my new maint weight. Let me know if you think i should try something else. This is my first cut and first hormonal supp

CJNator

Awards
CJNator sorry i missed your question in your last post...i will stay at maint cals till the end of next week then cut out 150-200cals a week till im around 1500 cals/day. At that point i will either cut out carbs or minimize them based off of how i feel. When i go into pct i will gradually up my cals each week to my new maint weight. Let me know if you think i should try something else. This is my first cut and first hormonal supp
That sounds fine! IMO though being on what you're on 2500 would be the number to stop, then just increase cardio. I feel if you're too hungry limiting your calories too much may make you binge. How much is maintenance for you?

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
That sounds fine! IMO though being on what you're on 2500 would be the number to stop, then just increase cardio. I feel if you're too hungry limiting your calories too much may make you binge. How much is maintenance for you?
About 2800 is maintenance for me according to the bod pod test i did

CJNator

Awards
Being your first cut imo cut calories till you feel like its getting hard for you to not eat, then just up cardio. Its better to eat 2200 calories and do HIIT then to eat 1800 and do regular cardio. More cardio you do = less calories you need to drop

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your run!

In regards to the Cardarine, I ran it for over two months so I feel I know the ins and outs of it. Certainly the resuts will be different for each user though. In regards to the low blood sugar, I found virtually no difference in ingesting carbs vs protein/fats while maintaining regular eating intervals. By this I mean that if you stay on a proper eating schedule and don't miss any meals, you should be fine. I really only felt the blood sugar crash when I missed meals or ate really light for a day in which I had a high energy expenditure. At this point in time I will say that foods high on the glycemic index or with a higher glycemic load were most beneficial in making me feel normal again. In a nutshell I found that I could limit my carbs and not worry about low BS issues if my meals were consistent throughout the day and there were no long stretches without food.

I agree with CJ, it is better to keep calories a bit higher and do more intense interval cardio vs lower calories and LISS cardio. For me, I do what I call RISS (Rising Intensity Steady State) cardio. The speed and incline of my cardio exercise rises throughout the entire duration of my treadmill session. At the end of a 45-60 min session, I often times do a full-out two-minute sprint at 8+ MPH on a full incline. I have no idea of the science behind this but it works for me!! :]

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your run!

In regards to the Cardarine, I ran it for over two months so I feel I know the ins and outs of it. Certainly the resuts will be different for each user though. In regards to the low blood sugar, I found virtually no difference in ingesting carbs vs protein/fats while maintaining regular eating intervals. By this I mean that if you stay on a proper eating schedule and don't miss any meals, you should be fine. I really only felt the blood sugar crash when I missed meals or ate really light for a day in which I had a high energy expenditure. At this point in time I will say that foods high on the glycemic index or with a higher glycemic load were most beneficial in making me feel normal again. In a nutshell I found that I could limit my carbs and not worry about low BS issues if my meals were consistent throughout the day and there were no long stretches without food.

I agree with CJ, it is better to keep calories a bit higher and do more intense interval cardio vs lower calories and LISS cardio. For me, I do what I call RISS (Rising Intensity Steady State) cardio. The speed and incline of my cardio exercise rises throughout the entire duration of my treadmill session. At the end of a 45-60 min session, I often times do a full-out two-minute sprint at 8+ MPH on a full incline. I have no idea of the science behind this but it works for me!! :]
Thanks toren. I usually do my cardio sessions the same way as your RISS. I have not played around with cardio too much but have also thought about trying HIIT on some days of the week

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Today was back day:

30 mins cardio...jogged 4 miles

Pullups 4x6 with weights
Rows 4x8
Machine lat pulldowns 4x10
Reverse db flies 4x8
Forearms burnouts

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
So i am the same weight but the veins in my upper body have been slowly creeping their way along my shoulders and into my upper chest. I have been starting to lean out slightly.

I have also started feeling a bit warmer throughout the day. Does anyone know if this normal with any of the supps i am taking?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine will increase body temp. It did for me and others as well.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine will increase body temp. It did for me and others as well.
I have not started the cardarine yet. I will be running it from week 3-8.

Do you think it could be the ta2 maybe? I dont mind it...its just not normal is all

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I have not started the cardarine yet. I will be running it from week 3-8.

Do you think it could be the ta2 maybe? I dont mind it...its just not normal is all
I just went back and looked at your layout. I haven't used Target A2 but it is a thermogenic fatloss/weightloss supplement so it will increase body temperature.

CJNator

Awards
Possibly high BP from Ostarine IMO and Target A2. Also I'm not sure how I didn't catch this but you're going to run target a2 at 6 caps a day? I accidentally ran TA2 and Stimul8 together, I did it a couple of times and felt like I was going to die. Like I'm not sure how to explain how I felt but it was the weirdest experiences ever.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
I just went back and looked at your layout. I haven't used Target A2 but it is a thermogenic fatloss/weightloss supplement so it will increase body temperature.
I hope thats all it is

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Possibly high BP from Ostarine IMO and Target A2. Also I'm not sure how I didn't catch this but you're going to run target a2 at 6 caps a day? I accidentally ran TA2 and Stimul8 together, I did it a couple of times and felt like I was going to die. Like I'm not sure how to explain how I felt but it was the weirdest experiences ever.
Is it common for ostarine to ease bp? I havent heard this before. I will have to check my bp then. If it is high i will get on a cycle suppt.
Is thee a cycle suppt you recommend without an ai? Im using the letrone now so i dont wanna overdue it and dry out my joints too much

CJNator

Awards
Is it common for ostarine to ease bp? I havent heard this before. I will have to check my bp then. If it is high i will get on a cycle suppt.
Is thee a cycle suppt you recommend without an ai? Im using the letrone now so i dont wanna overdue it and dry out my joints too much
Try AI Cycle support(no AI in it lol) and it varies per person. Also I can be a combination of that and TA2. GW should fix that up quick once your on it.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
Try AI Cycle support(no AI in it lol) and it varies per person. Also I can be a combination of that and TA2. GW should fix that up quick once your on it.
Thanks. Yea that was one thing i like about the cardarine. Ill get the bp checked tomorrow morning

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i think i figured out what it was. my bp was fine...the wife turned up all the heaters in the house and didnt tell me haha

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
so i have been leaning out very well but i have actually gained a pound...is this normal for ostarine? i have not changed anything to my diet but have added more cardio.

Today was legs day:

30 min intervals...1/10 mile walk with 1/4 mile sprint
squats 4x8
leg press 4x8
romanian deadlifts 4x10
calf raises 4x10
calf isolations 4x10
weighted roman chair 4x15

i fealt amazing today. i didnt want to leave the gym. my strength has started to slightly increase already and i am looking fuller/more vascular. my abs are showing better as well and my veins are starting to reappear even at the end of the day.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
i am thinking that the additional weight gain could be from water retention that the mk677 is creating. any thoughts?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

justjake

Awards
i got bloods free test was 7.4 , used olympius labs ostr1ne

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
i got bloods free test was 7.4 , used olympius labs ostr1ne
Thanks. Osta is suppressive for sure.

You check total test too? Liver enzymes, lipids?

How did PCT go for you?

All the best man.

justjake

Awards
i didnt loose any gains at all, just maybe a little fat because i upped my macros.

pct was as followed:

Clomid 50/35/35/35
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
natty test boosters

justjake

Awards
i can still can a full erection just might take alittle longer... i want to run ostrine for 8 weeks only with some gw then get everything sorted. cant really make an apointment for 3 months anyway.

CJNator

Awards
i can still can a full erection just might take alittle longer... i want to run ostrine for 8 weeks only with some gw then get everything sorted. cant really make an apointment for 3 months anyway.
IMO try out running rebirth for 2 months along side letrone and viron or lj100. It can only help.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
today was a heavy cardio day...which was not as much fun as i imagined, especially after my legs day yesterday haha. doms set in a little earlier. its usually on the 2nd day for me, guess i got a good legs day in yesterday.

1 hour cardio
bi/tris supersets and neck

straight arm db curls/overhead db tricep press 4x8 each
hammer curls/narrow bench 4x8 each
preacher curl/db tricep isolations 4x8 each
incline db bicep isolations/narrow pushups 4x8 and burnouts
neck machine 4x8 on each side
bridges

i have been pushing it pretty hard this week so my body is pretty sore. guess its time to invest in some glutamine :)