justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also slightly off topic but progesterone cream for men to eliminate man boobs.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a good deal considering the ingredient profile and transdermal delivery.
What profile? No listed ingredients. Sup3r DHEA from OL with pregnenoline and costhole an AI is less money by far.

It has a great profile.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No DHEA is worth $200 plus.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you explain this a little further?
After reading this article I was intrigued.

Source:
chestsculpting (DOT) com/how-i-boosted-testosterone-and-reduced-estrogen-with-a-regimen-of-progesterone-pregnenolone-dhea-and-d-aspartic-acid/

----

Re: Oral DHEA

I ordered Sup3r DHEA from OL, and will let you know what I think of it.

Link on AM
anabolicminds (DOT) com/forum/olympus-uk/284952-sup3r-dhea-q.html

I believe Transdermal is the best delivery method.

Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 9.10.19 PM.png

Cannot beat this price.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Source:
chestsculpting (DOT) com/how-i-boosted-testosterone-and-reduced-estrogen-with-a-regimen-of-progesterone-pregnenolone-dhea-and-d-aspartic-acid/

----

Link on AM

View attachment 140078
Cannot beat this price.
There's plenty of info on the use of progesterone for man boobs. Like anything else, I would recommend researching it in depth before using it.

Mrjoeyloke

Awards
Can anyone suggest a good estrogen blocker or balancer? I am gonna start 25mg dhea sublingual. Two things I know for sure. I was low on testosterone about two years ago. Tried TRT for about 6 months. Stopped because it was a pain! Once a week, for the rest of your days. Needle thick as a hole punch. No Thanks. The second thing I know is it raised my estrogen for sure. I'd like to avoid that this time around if possible. Any advice is appreciated!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone suggest a good estrogen blocker or balancer? I am gonna start 25mg dhea sublingual. Two things I know for sure. I was low on testosterone about two years ago. Tried TRT for about 6 months. Stopped because it was a pain! Once a week, for the rest of your days. Needle thick as a hole punch. No Thanks. The second thing I know is it raised my estrogen for sure. I'd like to avoid that this time around if possible. Any advice is appreciated!
On TRT for over 2 years. Syringe is 25 g 5/8 inch long. Smooth and painless. DHEA will not do much for you.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you need to be on TRT, then there's no way around it. OTC supplements aren't going to help very much. DHEA definitely isn't going to help, as previously stated by Kenpo. I use a 23 gauge 1 inch syringe twice a week and have no issues. Been on TRT for 4 years.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you need to be on TRT, then there's no way around it. OTC supplements aren't going to help very much. DHEA definitely isn't going to help, as previously stated by Kenpo. I use a 23 gauge 1 inch syringe twice a week and have no issues. Been on TRT for 4 years.
I sure hope you meant 25 g. 23 g is still harpoon size. Lol.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sure hope you meant 25 g. 23 g is still harpoon size. Lol.
Lol! Nah I use 23 gauge. Hell when I first started TRT l, my idiot urologist he me using 18 gauge 1.5 inch pins!!!! Talk about a harpoon!!!!

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Lol! Nah I use 23 gauge. Hell when I first started TRT l, my idiot urologist he me using 18 gauge 1.5 inch pins!!!! Talk about a harpoon!!!!
Feel ya! Years ago my doc had me drawn and pin with 18g 1.5 inch too. I was naïve and uneducated so I didn't even think I could possibly interfere with docs' orders. Had my pharmacist pin for me. The very day of the injection I was always sitting on the other side of my but. Even the next day too. Now I use 26g 1inch to pin and I draw with 19g-21g. Life's good!

hanslifts

Awards
So this was an amazing thread, gents! Would there be any benefit in taking 25 mg of DHEA on Mon, Wed, Fri, and then 30 mg of Pregnenolone on Tue, Thu, Sat? Staggering out the doses?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this was an amazing thread, gents! Would there be any benefit in taking 25 mg of DHEA on Mon, Wed, Fri, and then 30 mg of Pregnenolone on Tue, Thu, Sat? Staggering out the doses?
No need to stager doses. The best thing to do is get blood work done. You can load dhea and cut back to a maintenance dose. I went from taking 50 mgs everyday to taking it twice a day and my levels are great. Pregnenolone, for me, has been a pain. I take it every day and can't get my levels to where they need to be. I've even taken 100 mgs a day and still can't get them up. You have to be careful with taking too much at one time because you can drive you progesterone levels up. Blood work key man!

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Source:

----

Link on AM

View attachment 140078
Cannot beat this price.

We're did you buy this at this price?

And it come with estrogen blocker?