Not satisfied with 1DHEA/4-DHEA oral. Next steps?

Ayers16

Awards
Hey guys new to the forum, lots of good information here but hoping to get some opinions on various forms of DHEA. Ive read threads on DHEA TD and curious what people’s experience was. Noticeable results? Sides? How long a cycle did you run? PCT?

pretty sure I got caught up in the social media bs with companies who push their product through ads and marketing but their product is sh*tI’ve tried STEEL supps orals and they are garbage. No results no changes, pretty sure they are placebo.

Anyway, your help would be appreciated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
go to iconic formulations website and look at black series.

if you have any questions you can ask here in this thread or feel free to send me a PM

my code THBIGT saves 20%

btw-welcome to anabolic minds!!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys new to the forum, lots of good information here but hoping to get some opinions on various forms of DHEA. Ive read threads on DHEA TD and curious what people’s experience was. Noticeable results? Sides? How long a cycle did you run? PCT?

pretty sure I got caught up in the social media bs with companies who push their product through ads and marketing but their product is sh*tI’ve tried STEEL supps orals and they are garbage. No results no changes, pretty sure they are placebo.

Anyway, your help would be appreciated!
im just curious what your goals for the cycle were and how you had it layed out. maybe it wasnt the supplements. can you list out your doses of the andros you took and an example of the training and diet you followed?

Ayers16

Awards
Thanks for the feedback you guys, really appreciate it. Last run was 1 Andro 65mg 2x/day 8am and 6pm no good hour before/after for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks “alpha” PCT. Prior to cycle and on I was consuming 1 1/2 - 2 gallons of water, ate pretty clean LOTS of chicken and brown rice, potatoes, greens and red meat/fish on weekend I could pull up macros if I really do some digging but in the gym 1 1/2-2hrs m-s Sunday’s off with a cheat meal. My goal was a lean bulk I was ok with holding a little water but never really saw much of that. 2 scoops/60g of muscle tech nitro tech protein 3x/day with platinum micronized creatine 2x/day, multi vitamin and vit B

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bruuuhhh you were short 200mg minimum on ‘dat dere’ 1 andro 🤦‍♂️ No wonder you were unsatisfied

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your nutrition and surplus whey + creatine are where your gainzzz came from.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback you guys, really appreciate it. Last run was 1 Andro 65mg 2x/day 8am and 6pm no good hour before/after for 8 weeks followed by 4 weeks “alpha” PCT. Prior to cycle and on I was consuming 1 1/2 - 2 gallons of water, ate pretty clean LOTS of chicken and brown rice, potatoes, greens and red meat/fish on weekend I could pull up macros if I really do some digging but in the gym 1 1/2-2hrs m-s Sunday’s off with a cheat meal. My goal was a lean bulk I was ok with holding a little water but never really saw much of that. 2 scoops/60g of muscle tech nitro tech protein 3x/day with platinum micronized creatine 2x/day, multi vitamin and vit B
as said, you were no where close to proper dosing on the 1 andro. It should be dosed 300+mgs per day split evenly over the course of the day for best results. Because its an andro its very mild to begin with. The full dose is important. these also wear off in just a few hours time so its important to dose at least 3 times per day. some even dose during the night if they get up.

Ayers16

Awards
Awesome… they stressed not to go over the 2x65 well I consulted their nutrition team week 4 of no results 🙄 guess that’s what I get no doing enough research and relying on these jokers for proper dosing. I can see now why they tried to sell me 19 NOR afterward. Get these uneducated guys to buy some low dose sh*t and then sell them more low does sh*t on top of it convincing us it’s gonna change anything.. welp.. it’s nobody’s fault but mine. In the past, moving on..

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just to avoid confusion, if you go into researching more the td application route. The td andros are considered to be about twice as effective mg to mg as orals. So keep that in mind.

Also next time get a real pct, meaning a serm. Clomid and Tamoxifen are the most common ones. Having an AI on hand is allways a good idea too.

Ayers16

Awards
Just to avoid confusion, if you go into researching more the td application route. The td andros are considered to be about twice as effective mg to mg as orals. So keep that in mind.

Also next time get a real pct, meaning a serm. Clomid and Tamoxifen are the most common ones. Having an AI on hand is allways a good idea too.
Last time I was on a web forum I found a lot of the community was pretty brutal. Thanks for not beating me up too bad 🙏. I have been looking into the TD’s I’ll definitely take your advice on the PCT and AI but want to dig into it quite a bit before I make the decision.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last time I was on a web forum I found a lot of the community was pretty brutal. Thanks for not beating me up too bad 🙏. I have been looking into the TD’s I’ll definitely take your advice on the PCT and AI but want to dig into it quite a bit before I make the decision.
if you have questions about TDs i'm your huckleberry!!!! :D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last time I was on a web forum I found a lot of the community was pretty brutal. Thanks for not beating me up too bad . I have been looking into the TD’s I’ll definitely take your advice on the PCT and AI but want to dig into it quite a bit before I make the decision.
Most members on here are here to help. Keep that in mind

Ayers16

Awards
Right on, we’ll my goals are to gain muscle and strength, I want that swole look and don’t mind holding a little bit of waterto do so, I’m not looking for six pack abs or single digit body fat. When people look at my family I want them to see me and fear the consiquences of f***ing with my family. But at the same time I’m still trying to obtain a healthy look. I’m 6’0” 195 lbs I don’t know for sure what my bmi is but mid-high 20’s I’d guess. I eat clean, hydrate lots and put in the work. I understand results take time but I’m looking for a decent route without anything too heavy of sides

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would work on dropping that body fat % a bit for a while…and then trying the transdermals.

You will see your results better, if you start leaner as well! Also the body is in a better state to build muscle, rather than stack on bloat…just my experience.

I’ve significantly leaned out over the past 4
months doing Liss cardio for about an hour on my rest days and a slight to medium calorie deficit, mostly less junk/cheat meals.
Haven’t lost too much strength and look bigger, with the illusion and all.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, we’ll my goals are to gain muscle and strength, I want that swole look and don’t mind holding a little bit of waterto do so, I’m not looking for six pack abs or single digit body fat. When people look at my family I want them to see me and fear the consiquences of f***ing with my family. But at the same time I’m still trying to obtain a healthy look. I’m 6’0” 195 lbs I don’t know for sure what my bmi is but mid-high 20’s I’d guess. I eat clean, hydrate lots and put in the work. I understand results take time but I’m looking for a decent route without anything too heavy of sides
I've had great luck on TD 1-andro for strength and muscle hardening with no water retention. I am on TRT so already have a test base, so you probably want to keep the 4 in or other test base to balance out. Not a lot of size gain, but the muscle fullness makes you appear to have gained 5-10 lbs by the end. I just ordered Iconic Formulations Icon One so super stoked to try that out.

If you don't have any issues with DHT sides, I think epiandro is my favorite for strength and controlled aggression. It makes you feel so good and powerful that while it won't help a ton with size and isn't going to have you smashing PRs every week- you will feel like you can and did. I basically walk around feeling like the world is looking at me.

Ayers16

Awards
I've had great luck on TD 1-andro for strength and muscle hardening with no water retention. I am on TRT so already have a test base, so you probably want to keep the 4 in or other test base to balance out. Not a lot of size gain, but the muscle fullness makes you appear to have gained 5-10 lbs by the end. I just ordered Iconic Formulations Icon One so super stoked to try that out.

If you don't have any issues with DHT sides, I think epiandro is my favorite for strength and controlled aggression. It makes you feel so good and powerful that while it won't help a ton with size and isn't going to have you smashing PRs every week- you will feel like you can and did. I basically walk around feeling like the world is looking at me.
At the beginning of this thread it’s obvious my previous experience with andros was purchasing from an illegitimate company who under-doses their products. I have yet to experience the feeling your talking about feeling on top of the world as if you got everyone looking at you but I’m trying to pocket enough cash to get the one and four from iconic as well. I need the 4 as a base but gotta save that dough ya dig? I do want to gain that 5-10 pounds even if it’s a visual I just want to look full and smash my workouts. I appreciate you sharing thank you. Also I hear an AI is not required or PCT with these TDs..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At the beginning of this thread it’s obvious my previous experience with andros was purchasing from an illegitimate company who under-doses their products. I have yet to experience the feeling your talking about feeling on top of the world as if you got everyone looking at you but I’m trying to pocket enough cash to get the one and four from iconic as well. I need the 4 as a base but gotta save that dough ya dig? I do want to gain that 5-10 pounds even if it’s a visual I just want to look full and smash my workouts. I appreciate you sharing thank you. Also I hear an AI is not required or PCT with these TDs..
no need for AI BUT you do need pct....

you need to run 2 bottles of icon one to see full benefits, and i know you said money is tight...if you can come up with the cash in next few days before icon one is discontinued you could run dermacrine as test base to save some cash...

good luck...you seem like a really decent guy!!!

Ayers16

Awards
Thanks bigt, if dermacrine is going to be around a while I’ll get my hands on some Icon one at least while I can, I actually have an appointment with the doctor for a health check in a couple weeks and to discuss what I believe to be symptoms of low t. I don’t know much about trt and at age 34 I wonder if it’s even an option for me but if it is an option maybe that’s where I’ll get a good t base from. Either way I’ll likely be holding onto the icon one for a little while based on which direction the doc decides to go.. looking around on other threads and based on everyone’s responses here sounds like icon one is the crowd favorite

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bigt, if dermacrine is going to be around a while I’ll get my hands on some Icon one at least while I can, I actually have an appointment with the doctor for a health check in a couple weeks and to discuss what I believe to be symptoms of low t. I don’t know much about trt and at age 34 I wonder if it’s even an option for me but if it is an option maybe that’s where I’ll get a good t base from. Either way I’ll likely be holding onto the icon one for a little while based on which direction the doc decides to go.. looking around on other threads and based on everyone’s responses here sounds like icon one is the crowd favorite
there are quite a few guys your age on trt...glad you are going to discuss with doc and get tests done.
good luck, hope everything turns out well for you!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In any case it's good to have a little break from PH's, even though your last run was underdosed and underwhelming. This becomes especially important, if you're going to the doctor to have hormone levels checked.

TD or oral makes no difference in requirement for pct. TD just has some benefits, like sustained release, so can be dosed once a day, better bioavailability for some compounds and with PH's better conversion to target hormones through the skin.

Icon One has dhea in it, so it has a base build in and can be considered as 'all in one' product, but it's individual how much of these different compounds people need, so would be good to have Dermacrine on hand. And Aplha Four packs a little more punch with the 4-Andro + Androsterone. Don't forget the bigt's discount code on Iconic website.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In any case it's good to have a little break from PH's, even though your last run was underdosed and underwhelming. This becomes especially important, if you're going to the doctor to have hormone levels checked.

TD or oral makes no difference in requirement for pct. TD just has some benefits, like sustained release, so can be dosed once a day, better bioavailability for some compounds and with PH's better conversion to target hormones through the skin.

Icon One has dhea in it, so it has a base build in and can be considered as 'all in one' product, but it's individual how much of these different compounds people need, so would be good to have Dermacrine on hand. And Aplha Four packs a little more punch with the 4-Andro + Androsterone. Don't forget the bigt's discount code on Iconic website.
i agree about having the dermacrine on hand....

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How much TD 1-Andro did you find effective ?