Mega-dosing 19-Nor-DHEA for joint relief? ( +mixing oral and the topical totaling 1075mg)

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Has anyone noticed joint relief from 19-nor-dhea in general?

I was thinking of running 5 bottles of oral 19-nor-dhea, and one bottle of topical 19-nor-dhea for a 4-week/30-day run @ 1075mg ED. Quite an expensive experiment but the crap going on in my joints is too much.

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Is there any specific reason why you chose a dhea based compound? Or is it ease of availability? Because it is pretty pricey. I haven't seen 19-dhea ran that high before, personally. I'd make damn sure I had proper support on hand.
Edit: also I'm not sure I'd run it only 4 weeks. I'd run this compound for no less than 8weeks minimum.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going with no also, I think I've seen like 1 person ever say they got joint relief from the deca PH. So I'm gonna lean twords placebo effect or rare extreme responder.

To op, you have made like 20 threads asking random questions about using sarms and peptides and dhea, basically all the otc stuff to try to fix your issues with Lyme, none of which I believe are going to give the desired effect your looking for.

You also have said you have ran cycles of real gear. So why are you not using real test, deca and hgh. That's going to be the closest your going to get to your desired outcome. I still don't think it's going to significantly change things, but it's gonna do more then sarms and prohormones will by a long shot.

Im a advocate of using all the tools out there. But there's right and wrong ways do do things and your going about everything all wrong in my opinion

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the conversion rate will not equal enough to make the effect. further, you dont know what the other conversions will be. you could end up with a massive rise in estrogen and progestins, and exacerbate the problem you are trying to solve.

Have you tried helios, phytocain, or relax by Apex-alchemy? all of them are excellent for soothing joint issues, maybe one of those will work.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're not going to take advice from the posters above then take it from me - don't bother. I'm mega dosing 19nor DHEA right now. I'm taking tablets, liquid, transdermal up to 1 gram. Very costly with minimal gains. If you really want to try it for joint relief I would run it at a much lower dosage with another compound.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gigantic waste of money my friend, and at 4 weeks even IF you managed some relief that wasn't placebo.... It'll be gone when you stop. So what's the point? If you want joint relief then look into natural supplements like Super Cissus and hyaluronic acid

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the conversion rate will not equal enough to make the effect. further, you dont know what the other conversions will be. you could end up with a massive rise in estrogen and progestins, and exacerbate the problem you are trying to solve.

Have you tried helios, phytocain, or relax by Apex-alchemy? all of them are excellent for soothing joint issues, maybe one of those will work.
this right here - I love all 3 of those products. Helios for systemic joint relief, phytocaine where it hurts, and relax for overall relief

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Is there any specific reason why you chose a dhea based compound? Or is it ease of availability? Because it is pretty pricey. I haven't seen 19-dhea ran that high before, personally. I'd make damn sure I had proper support on hand.
Edit: also I'm not sure I'd run it only 4 weeks. I'd run this compound for no less than 8weeks minimum.
I haven’t spanked UGLy AAS in years and now am dealing with insurance based trt and them tweaking out over hematocrit being a little over the range even though I laid out all the variables such as dehydration; sorry for the late reply. Also I have severe arthritis from Lyme disease and this degenerative disc ‘disease’ stuff which, long story short, is horrible. I still have to file for disability, but typing this, writing, typing on a KB or using a mouse is super fricked/ painful as F. I just saw a cool dude who referred me to a guy who deals with things that others won’t. In this case oxandrolone and nandrolone. I can tell you what to google to find the studies that explain how it’s a perfect treatment for what I have going on.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
this right here - I love all 3 of those products. Helios for systemic joint relief, phytocaine where it hurts, and relax for overall relief
This case is very extreme. Idk about those.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Gigantic waste of money my friend, and at 4 weeks even IF you managed some relief that wasn't placebo.... It'll be gone when you stop. So what's the point? If you want joint relief then look into natural supplements like Super Cissus and hyaluronic acid
Going to someone to talk about oxandrolone and nandrolone. I think the Pain Management physician said he was an endocrinologist. But a physician called me and set up an alpt who was not an Endocrinologist so idk. But that’s the plan.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
If you're not going to take advice from the posters above then take it from me - don't bother. I'm mega dosing 19nor DHEA right now. I'm taking tablets, liquid, transdermal up to 1 gram. Very costly with minimal gains. If you really want to try it for joint relief I would run it at a much lower dosage with another compound.
Damn; it’s cool that you tried it though, so that everyone knows what’s up.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards

I haven’t, and I’m confident that this case is too extreme for those. But who knows, it’s prob worth a try if it’s cheap enough.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
I'm going with no also, I think I've seen like 1 person ever say they got joint relief from the deca PH. So I'm gonna lean twords placebo effect or rare extreme responder.

To op, you have made like 20 threads asking random questions about using sarms and peptides and dhea, basically all the otc stuff to try to fix your issues with Lyme, none of which I believe are going to give the desired effect your looking for.

You also have said you have ran cycles of real gear. So why are you not using real test, deca and hgh. That's going to be the closest your going to get to your desired outcome. I still don't think it's going to significantly change things, but it's gonna do more then sarms and prohormones will by a long shot.

Im a advocate of using all the tools out there. But there's right and wrong ways do do things and your going about everything all wrong in my opinion
I just haven’t spanked UGly AAS in years and things seem to have changed quite a bit. I am going to see a particular Ortho next month to talk about oxandrolone for myelin repair, spasticity, etc. (most discs are not the way they should be but one in my neck is pressing into my spinal cord, and causing many issues. My current strength for instance is very upsetting.), and nandrolone for the arthritis, friction, etc. there’s alot to type and I just can’t. There’s some clean and clear studies that can speak for me. Just google ‘oxandrolone nerve regeneration myelin repair spasticity’ and it will pop up. And google ‘nandrolone hypogonadal men joint pain’ and that too will pop up. There’s more than those too. Mostly pub med stuff

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Yes, ease of availability

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn; it’s cool that you tried it though, so that everyone knows what’s up.
That's what I figured. At least I can share the experience. I was running the stuff at a gram per day. The most notable effect was the heartburn it gave me. It's not a cycle I would personally ever run again. I have some bottles of this crappy 1,4-DHEA that are going to be ineffective as well. I'll probably just run it alongside my M1,4ADD in a couple of weeks just to get rid of it.

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards
Has anyone noticed joint relief from 19-nor-dhea in general?

I was thinking of running 5 bottles of oral 19-nor-dhea, and one bottle of topical 19-nor-dhea for a 4-week/30-day run @ 1075mg ED. Quite an expensive experiment but the crap going on in my joints is too much.
UPDATE: on 200mg Hospira (Pfizer) Test C per week, I am soon seeing an endo that pain management sent me to, specifically regarding nandrolone in lieu of pain meds, but I absolutely need to bring up the Lyme and low IGF-1 thing, and the oxandrolone for myelin repair and spasticity, with the pub med studies printed in hand . Funny and fascinating how AAS, HGH, and IGF-1 end up being so important in treating/fixing Lyme disease. Also, check out ‘Garage Strength’ on Youtube talking about lyme and low T. Hopefully I can avoid the neck surgery.