Icon 1 + Oral 1-DHEA

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to make a new account and retire this one at 69 posts (per requests), but the show must go on LOL

Currently about to suit up for an Icon 1 run. I have 20ish Super Mandro tabs left over from a previous run I’d like to use in conjunction.

Icon 1 is 112mg TD (per 5 pumps), the Super Mandro tabs are 110mg.

Thinking 2 pumps Icon 1, 1 tab Super Mandro first 20 days then up to the 5 pumps/day Icon 1 to finish out. Any thoughts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds interesting. I’m in to follow. Are you using anything else during the run?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good to me. Both great products. Might want to throw in some sort of base if funds permit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good to me. Both great products. Might want to throw in some sort of base if funds permit.
I was thinking some Dermacrine, just to aid. Still curious how the two will work together.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my thoughts would be to run hard and heavy up front until the lethargy sets up. then when you run low on orals you will automatically be pulling back the dose while keeping the saturation high enough with 5 pumps yet relieving some of the lethargy that 1 andro is so well known for.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 pumps + 1 cap will be quite low. It equals to about 200 mg of oral only.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you purposefully running it that low? the studied dose is a bit higher. to be clear I myself have never ran 1 andro in a TD so I am honestly interested in the answer.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
are you purposefully running it that low? the studied dose is a bit higher. to be clear I myself have never ran 1 andro in a TD so I am honestly interested in the answer.
1 anecdote: I have ran 1-Andro TD at 150 mg in the past (in a stack). I still have a decent stash of it and will run more next time (in a stack).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might have some primagen laying around. I should check. It was 1 andro and epi combined i think.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2 pumps + 1 cap will be quite low. It equals to about 200 mg of oral only.
What exactly would be the correlation from oral to TD? 5 pumps Icon 1 most people report to be very effective so I was assuming 5 pumps (112mg TD) = ~330mg orally

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What exactly would be the correlation from oral to TD? 5 pumps Icon 1 most people report to be very effective so I was assuming 5 pumps (112mg TD) = ~330mg orally
Well, it's been said that TD Andros are about twice as effective, as oral. A few things go in to it, like the effectiveness of the carrier in the TD (Icon One should be of high quality) and individual response. Don't think I've seen any hard evidence about the TD vs Oral, but that's what seems to be the consensus amongst us bros.

For what it's worth, 150 mg TD 4-Andro (Alpha Gainz) has me feeling better, than 300 mg of oral (Brawn).

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how many bottles of icon 1 do you have?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll add that I too have seen people report good results with 5 pumps of Icon One, which is slightly surprising to me, considering the 112 mg of 1-Andro with that dose. But I'm not going to argue against anyones personal experiences. I just might need more, than some? 🤷‍♂️ (I have not tried Icon One)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it was me I would start the Icon One at the full five pumps right away. However long the cycle I would add the oral for the last 21 days as everything starts to slow down towards the end. Option two would be to take 2 of them preworkout on your weakest body part days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll add that I too have seen people report good results with 5 pumps of Icon One, which is slightly surprising to me, considering the 112 mg of 1-Andro with that dose. But I'm not going to argue against anyones personal experiences. I just might need more, than some? 🤷‍♂️ (I have not tried Icon One)
count me among the many who have had good results from icon 1...unfortunately iconic formulations does not carry it any longer-there were a lot of nice reviews by verified buyers on the iconic formulations website.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
count me among the many who have had good results from icon 1...unfortunately iconic formulations does not carry it any longer-there were a lot of nice reviews by verified buyers on the iconic formulations website.
Yep, losing I1 and A4 from the IF catalog is a real shame. Both still available at Strong Supplement Shop though. Wink wink @Cheeky Kunt I'd get another bottle of I1, if you only have one.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, losing I1 and A4 from the IF catalog is a real shame. Both still available at Strong Supplement Store though. Wink wink @Cheeky Kunt I'd get another bottle of I1, if you only have one.
@delsolrob is it true that once current supply of icon one/alpha four runs out it is gone for good?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@delsolrob is it true that once current supply of icon one/alpha four runs out it is gone for good?
this is true - we lost the license to produce products containing 1-dhea and 4-dhea

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally, I would get another bottle of Icon One to allow for a full 8 week run. Then add some of the oral to the run alongside if you want to add some extra oomf for the last few weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
personally, I would get another bottle of Icon One to allow for a full 8 week run. Then add some of the oral to the run alongside if you want to add some extra oomf for the last few weeks.
(y)

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If it was me I would start the Icon One at the full five pumps right away. However long the cycle I would add the oral for the last 21 days as everything starts to slow down towards the end. Option two would be to take 2 of them preworkout on your weakest body part days.
That is what i would do also and at a wet compound such as a high dose of 4-andro if the money is right