opinion needed brothers and sisters.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend of mine at my firm is into bodybuilding too. He needs to lose 10% bf for a contest. Achieveable in 24 weeks? Diet,training,supplements in check. Not natural.

Thanks brothers and sisters.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 sorry. 20.
Weeks

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
how old and big is he? I would think so if everything is in check.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hes at about 15%

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think if he willing to lose a lot of mass maybe... if hes older I doubt it.. how good is his arsenal of drugs and supps? has he ever done this b4?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hes at about 15%
age is going to play a big part in his ability to do it quickly also is he going the injectable rout or just running gear in pill form?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
A friend of mine at my firm is into bodybuilding too. He needs to lose 10% bf for a contest. Achieveable in 24 weeks? Diet,training,supplements in check. Not natural.

I would think it would be achievable, natural would probably be pretty tricky without losing muscle but with the right cocktail of hormones and some consistent dieting I would say yes.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
he should hire a contest prep coach or consult one, and go from there

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think if he willing to lose a lot of mass maybe... if hes older I doubt it.. how good is his arsenal of drugs and supps? has he ever done this b4?
Hes got mild phs and test e

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I lost almost 10% BF in 28 weeks with nothing but a rigorous diet, exceptional training, and ECY. Going from ~19% to ~9%. Obviously going from ~15% to ~5% would be more difficult. I've never found anything better for cutting than ECY though. With all this new Forskolin info I imagine it would've happened better if I had added that in as well.

He could run a dry PH with some Dexaprine XR (not sure how well ECY goes with a PH stack if blood pressure issues are prevalent). You guys know more about these substances than myself, but if that won't be an issue and you can run Ephedrine on cycle it would help.