OPINIONS NEEDED!

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys I need some advice! I'm into week 3 of my dmz cycle at 20mg daily. Last Friday I visited my doctor and explained to her what I was doing so she gave me a quick CBC to check my hemoglobin hematocrit and it came back totally normal so no issue there. Also she checked my blood pressure which interestingly was 120/70. I had just taken l theanine though so maybe because I was relaxed it was a bit down. Lately it's like 130s/140s/80-85. Anyways, she ordered blood work for me after the cycle which consists of liver kidneys and cholesterol. NOW, everything looks good on paper but I'm getting some pretty scary side effects now which are basically weird dizzy spells. They happen not so often but when they do I'm like "omg wtf is going on". They only last for literally a second or two but they freak me out. For example I was pulling into a parking spot this morning and I thought I hit the telephone pole because I felt like a little jolt but then I realized it was a quick dizzy spell. I've been checking my BP enough to know this is not bp related and upon my blood work and checkup at the doctor I'm looking ok....

Current stack
250mg testosterone
Arimidex(my average dose for trt)
NAC 600MG twice daily
L-THEANINE 250MG 3 times a week
DMZ 20mg daily
Talos v2 cycle support
Celery seed extract 150mg
Tudca 500mg
Fish oil 10,000mg

What's wrong with me!? Are dizzy spells something that can happen on dmz?? Anybody else ever have this? What should I do?? I'm strong and bigger now and I don't wanna stop this cycle but I'm getting scared unless dizzy spells can happen. Somebody please give me some piece of mind. Thank you!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it stress related? Are you panicking? Or are you fine one second, dizzy the next?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stop taking that chet if you are miserable.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
liver issues can cause this,... look up symptoms of fatty liver disease. you might need to increase your support intake and add some tudca to your cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I need some advice! I'm into week 3 of my dmz cycle at 20mg daily. Last Friday I visited my doctor and explained to her what I was doing so she gave me a quick CBC to check my hemoglobin hematocrit and it came back totally normal so no issue there. Also she checked my blood pressure which interestingly was 120/70. I had just taken l theanine though so maybe because I was relaxed it was a bit down. Lately it's like 130s/140s/80-85. Anyways, she ordered blood work for me after the cycle which consists of liver kidneys and cholesterol. NOW, everything looks good on paper but I'm getting some pretty scary side effects now which are basically weird dizzy spells. They happen not so often but when they do I'm like "omg wtf is going on". They only last for literally a second or two but they freak me out. For example I was pulling into a parking spot this morning and I thought I hit the telephone pole because I felt like a little jolt but then I realized it was a quick dizzy spell. I've been checking my BP enough to know this is not bp related and upon my blood work and checkup at the doctor I'm looking ok....

Current stack
250mg testosterone
Arimidex(my average dose for trt)
NAC 600MG twice daily
L-THEANINE 250MG 3 times a week
DMZ 20mg daily
Talos v2 cycle support
Celery seed extract 150mg
Tudca 500mg
Fish oil 10,000mg

What's wrong with me!? Are dizzy spells something that can happen on dmz?? Anybody else ever have this? What should I do?? I'm strong and bigger now and I don't wanna stop this cycle but I'm getting scared unless dizzy spells can happen. Somebody please give me some piece of mind. Thank you!
What did your Dr say about the dizzy spells?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
maybe low blood sugar? typically those types fo spells last a bit longer, but another possibility. With taht stack your body is likely burning through a lot more cals/energy than normal and if you haven't eaten that could be the case (or even it could be a bit of "crash" as BS can drop dramatically after a carby meal)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
maybe low blood sugar? typically those types fo spells last a bit longer, but another possibility. With taht stack your body is likely burning through a lot more cals/energy than normal and if you haven't eaten that could be the case (or even it could be a bit of "crash" as BS can drop dramatically after a carby meal)
Dmz causes me to go hypo constantly throughout the day. That's exactly what I thought of when I read op's post. Maybe try getting some more carbs in, maybe a lot more. I'm always carrying around candy or orange juice or some sort of thing and that fixes it real fast.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going with low bs as well. I can get by on very little carbs but with SD/DMZ and a few others, I absolutely need carbs. You’re inside your own head just a little bit. Think of how many hundreds of thousands of people have used these hormones and at much higher doses and every single one of them is fine. If it’s not blood sugar, I’m going with 99% it’s not related to your hormone use.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You're inside your head or increase carbs. Dmz eats carbs anyhow.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did your Dr say about the dizzy spells?
She didn't really say anything about it. She was like whatever. She listened to my heart and lungs, did a CBC blood test and checked my blood pressure and all was normal.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dmz causes me to go hypo constantly throughout the day. That's exactly what I thought of when I read op's post. Maybe try getting some more carbs in, maybe a lot more. I'm always carrying around candy or orange juice or some sort of thing and that fixes it real fast.
My carb intake is not too high. I have got these symptoms in the morning after breakfast, but for carbs all I had was like 30grams of steel cut oats. I also get like a pressure in the head feeling but when I check my blood pressure it is either normal or just slightly elevated.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
How is your sleep? Are you getting enough restful (deep) sleep? Water intake?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your sleep? Are you getting enough restful (deep) sleep? Water intake?
Sleep could be better. Water intake as well although these symptoms are quite unique and I am pretty sure it's some kind of side effect from the dmz

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Sleep could be better. Water intake as well although these symptoms are quite unique and I am pretty sure it's some kind of side effect from the dmz
Could very well be. You could also be hypoxic. What is your o2?

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it stress related? Are you panicking? Or are you fine one second, dizzy the next?
The scary dizzy spells are the ones when I'm fine and then out of nowhere I get super dizzy but it literally last for one second and then I'm back to normal it only happens a couple of times a day. Other than that there are some days where I feel totally okay and then other days that I just feel kind of out of it and slightly light-headed like if I had a few beers or something. One guy said something about intermittent hypoxia or something but I really don't think it's that not to mention I chase a garbage truck all day and I am able to do 30 minute cardio sessions at 80% of my max heart rate no problem