RPN Havoc opinions needed please!

JimmyS051

Awards
Hi all,

So I'm running my first PH cycle and decided to start with RPN Havoc. Today is the start of week 3 and so far I've only had one day where I felt any kind of excess strength in the gym. I know that Havoc doesn't normally kick in until week 3 so I'm hoping for a good week this week.

My issue is - all I've experienced so far are sides. Lethargy has been ridiculous and I'm sweating every night. My dosage has been 30/40/and will be 40 this week. My question is - is the dosage too high? I'm 6'5" and 220lbs - not sure if this makes a difference. I had originally planned to go up to 50mg next week but not sure what to do at the moment.

Any opinions would be appreciated!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
40 is an average dose for Epistane, if your going to go up to 50 I would definitely pick up a test base, my first cycle was also Epistane and I was only able to stay on 50 for 2 days because how awful I felt.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hopefully its the legit OG batch .. its good stuff and you should be fine with 40-50mg

otc base i like - dermacrine or 4dhea

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I’m actually on a epistane cycle right now also at 40mg and I’m taking it with dermacrine 6 pumps per day

JimmyS051

Awards
Thanks mate, have ordered some dermacrine, can’t believe I didn’t get it before!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Cycle Logs 5