Unanswered Opinions needed for my stack

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
Hey gymfreaks!

Let me kick this off by saying that I am NOT new to either SARMs or Roids.

I've done several cycles with both preps and I enjoy em both, depending on my goal.

When I wish to bulk up quick Roids is my go. But if I wish to gain quality mass, I would choose SARMs. That's just my opinion.

My question to you is, I've never mixed both preps with each other and it's time for me to put on some quality mass and here is my idea:

LGD4033 - 8 weeks.
RAD140 - 8 weeks
Anavar - 6 weeks

Meaning I'll start the first 2 weeks with LGD+RAD and then add the anavar.

Why I choose this stack is because:

1) LGD is the one to go if you want to put on some good quality mass.

2) RAD is will improve your performance overall (strength, recovery, endurance)

3) Anavar because you get massive strength and quality mass.
On top of this, adding the Anavar to these 2 compounds seems like a pretty good idea.

What do you think?
Don't be shy, let me know exactly what you think and/or If you've some better suggestions.

Cheers!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you need test base i think but as for your choices ithink that these compounds are good !

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has var treated you good in the past? What dosage will you run

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
Has var treated you good in the past? What dosage will you run
Indeed it has, have had good results with it before.
Dosage will be: Anavar 50mg (As a starter to see how it goes)
LGD: 15mg
RAD: 30mg

you need test base i think but as for your choices ithink that these compounds are good !
Mind elaborate why I would need a test base here?

Thanks for your commitment! :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reason you will want a test base is because natural test will be suppressed and no test is not a pleasant feeling

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
The reason you will want a test base is because natural test will be suppressed and no test is not a pleasant feeling
I've done Var only cycles before at 100mg for 6 weeks without a test base. I usually just add some DAA to my PCT and bloods are fine afterwards.

Also, a test base won't prevent your body from suppression if that's what you trying to say.

And I would like to keep this cycle oral only, just to see the results of it (I'm aware that oral only are **** compared to injections).

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've done Var only cycles before at 100mg for 6 weeks without a test base. I usually just add some DAA to my PCT and bloods are fine afterwards.

Also, a test base won't prevent your body from suppression if that's what you trying to say.

And I would like to keep this cycle oral only, just to see the results of it (I'm aware that oral only are **** compared to injections).
No, that's not what he's trying to say. You'll most likely feel like crap during the cycle, because your Test will be suppressed.

What would your PCT be for this cycle?

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
No, that's not what he's trying to say. You'll most likely feel like crap during the cycle, because your Test will be suppressed.

What would your PCT be for this cycle?
Yeah it might be too much, this is just me speculating.

As for PCT I would run,
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW 20mg
DAA

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it might be too much, this is just me speculating.

As for PCT I would run,
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
GW 20mg
DAA
That doesn't look bad, IMO. Maybe a little heavy for that cycle.

So what Mixedup was getting at... A lot of guys run some kind of "base" (it doesn't have to be inject) with a cycle like that, so they won't feel like crap during the cycle.
But it is optional (of course).

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
That doesn't look bad, IMO. Maybe a little heavy for that cycle.

So what Mixedup was getting at... A lot of guys run some kind of "base" (it doesn't have to be inject) with a cycle like that, so they won't feel like crap during the cycle.
But it is optional (of course).
Yeah probably, but what would you throw in if not an injectable base?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strongest would be Trest. Not everyone is willing to run it though otherwise there’s some other options like 4AD etc but I don’t think they’re worthy IMO.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah probably, but what would you throw in if not an injectable base?
4AD is a decent option. Dermacrine can help with lethargy. Trest is a good bsse, but honestly, it is one of the strongest steroids ever made, and it would increase your sides dramatically on this cycle, instead of lowering them.

Spexxarn

Spexxarn

Awards
Yeah I won't add trest, had that b4 and well it's not my best buddy. Adding Androstenedione is pretty interesting tho. What dosage you think?

Last edited: