One day I will be Great, and this is how...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GH your strength and endurance is staggering.:yikes:

Staggering is 500lbs for 50 reps....225 is humble beginnings. But with hard work and u guys at my back cheering me on, I will get there no doubt!

hitting up prime, supersaps, and 1-c doesnt hurt either:439:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Staggering is 500lbs for 50 reps....225 is humble beginnings. But with hard work and u guys at my back cheering me on, I will get there no doubt!

hitting up prime, supersaps, and 1-c doesnt hurt either:439:
No Sir, I must call you out, you are wrong. AZ was right that is staggering. At 187 500x ANYTHING is bad ass. 435x15 is fugging ridonkulous!!!! I bet you could hit 50 at 225 going to it straight from your warm up. OOOOO CHALLENGE LAID BEFORE YOU!!!!!!! I know I can't even come close I would be hard pressed to get 35 out of 225 even if it was my only work set. If you aren't intentionally downplaying your strength then you are just simply unaware of the fact you have ungodly strength for your size.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
No Sir, I must call you out, you are wrong. AZ was right that is staggering. At 187 500x ANYTHING is bad ass. 435x15 is fugging ridonkulous!!!! I bet you could hit 50 at 225 going to it straight from your warm up. OOOOO CHALLENGE LAID BEFORE YOU!!!!!!! I know I can't even come close I would be hard pressed to get 35 out of 225 even if it was my only work set. If you aren't intentionally downplaying your strength then you are just simply unaware of the fact you have ungodly strength for your size.
Agree with this whole heartily!!! GH, you are a freaking beast man, and reps for being the humble guy around town!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FIRST OFF!! I take up that challenge. My next goal is 225 for 50...its time for some carnage. Second, its not that im downplaying my strength its that i have seen people so much stronger then myself, its really hard for me to consider myself much more then a novice. But its ok...one day when im hitting some big records ill be calling you up to party it up! Who knows...u keep training the way u do and u go to the olympia or arnold on the bodybuilding stage while i hit up the powerlifting expo's.

Agree with this whole heartily!!! GH, you are a freaking beast man, and reps for being the humble guy around town!!
Christ Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

If our Lord and Savior was so ridiculously humble, i have no choice but to strive to be the same.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
GH ALL I CAN SAY IS CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the people you are looking at doing that are probably heavier than you, or older. You have insane strength pound for pound and if following strength programs you should just continue to get better and better. If you cut down into the single digits with that type of strength you would just wreck shop in tons of competitions. We are having this same convo in ThunderGod thread right now about those he chooses to compare himself too. You know the elite of the elite, the ones that this is their life, lift eat recover, lift eat recover. We can't really hold ourselves to that level unless we have the resources to do what they are doing to get there.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the people you are looking at doing that are probably heavier than you, or older. You have insane strength pound for pound and if following strength programs you should just continue to get better and better. If you cut down into the single digits with that type of strength you would just wreck shop in tons of competitions. We are having this same convo in ThunderGod thread right now about those he chooses to compare himself too. You know the elite of the elite, the ones that this is their life, lift eat recover, lift eat recover. We can't really hold ourselves to that level unless we have the resources to do what they are doing to get there.

You are absolutely right, i always compare myself to individuals far older then me or out weigh me by 50-60lbs at least. But my mentality is in a street fight when i need to protect those i love most, i wont be able to fight in my weight category. So my goal is to just be overall stronger then anyone around me regardless of my weight. God made me a small dude, so i cant change that, but what i can change is how strong I am. To protect those i love i must be stronger and smarter then those who want to hurt them.

And who knows, maybe one day if i work hard enough i can be in that elite level. But first im going to continue to drop bodyfat, get into the single digits to stay lean and fast, and continue to increase my strength. If i aim for the stars i will eventually reach cloud 9.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GH ALL I CAN SAY IS CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOO!!!

BABAY IM A FREIGHT TRAIN!! SO GET OUT THE WAY OR GET RUN DOWN!!! YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are absolutely right, i always compare myself to individuals far older then me or out weigh me by 50-60lbs at least. But my mentality is in a street fight when i need to protect those i love most, i wont be able to fight in my weight category. So my goal is to just be overall stronger then anyone around me regardless of my weight. God made me a small dude, so i cant change that, but what i can change is how strong I am. To protect those i love i must be stronger and smarter then those who want to hurt them.

And who knows, maybe one day if i work hard enough i can be in that elite level. But first im going to continue to drop bodyfat, get into the single digits to stay lean and fast, and continue to increase my strength. If i aim for the stars i will eventually reach cloud 9.
Hey we are the same height, you weigh less than me and outlift me on every lift. I am a pretty strong dude, even at my gym I am a pretty strong dude. You Sir are what is called an anamoly...

As far as the other you and I both know in a fight it has nothing to do with how much you lift or bench. It has to do with explosiveness, skill, some luck, and a lot of GAMENESS! I am asked if I am tough or a dirty fighter some times, I tell them I am tough in the sense I can take a ton of pain. However what you need to worry about is the fact that I am naturally viscious. I am the guy who will bite you in a fight, not because I am losing but because you got close enough, stood still too long and I know how bad it will hurt you. My only goal is to damage you as visciously as possible so that you nor any of your friends wants anything to do with this crazy animal after the first person gets close enough to mangle. Destruction is the only thing on my mind once the switch is flipped it is pure BERSERKER MODE!!! I get the feeling you are in the same boat when it comes to that.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey we are the same height, you weigh less than me and outlift me on every lift. I am a pretty strong dude, even at my gym I am a pretty strong dude. You Sir are what is called an anamoly...

As far as the other you and I both know in a fight it has nothing to do with how much you lift or bench. It has to do with explosiveness, skill, some luck, and a lot of GAMENESS! I am asked if I am tough or a dirty fighter some times, I tell them I am tough in the sense I can take a ton of pain. However what you need to worry about is the fact that I am naturally viscious. I am the guy who will bite you in a fight, not because I am losing but because you got close enough, stood still too long and I know how bad it will hurt you. My only goal is to damage you as visciously as possible so that you nor any of your friends wants anything to do with this crazy animal after the first person gets close enough to mangle. Destruction is the only thing on my mind once the switch is flipped it is pure BERSERKER MODE!!! I get the feeling you are in the same boat when it comes to that.

Haha you really have no idea how right you are. And believe it or not the stronger u are the more effective your berserker mode is. When you train martial arts day and night...lifts 100's and 100's of lbs for reps...when u switch to berserker mode then anyone who is across from u becomes prey.

On another note before judo today i had a good meal of brown rice, black beans and eggs. I decided to take my arm measurement after this meal b/c i was feeling anabolicaly pumped...

Arms: 18.0 inches

Now ass you all know u dont gain muscle that fast so i would attribute the .25 inch gain b/c i was into my 3rd carb meal on anabolic pump plus i already had taken 2 doses of Prime. My weight at the time of the measurement was 191 (woke up at 189.6) Therefore i am 4 lbs down from my first measurement and my arms are .25 inches bigger.

All day pumps are not hype they are actual measurable attributes of these products. I will need to measure my the other parts of my body to give u a better comparison.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, you should forward this post to Casey and Jacob.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean about the increase in arm measurement due to volume increase from AP and Prime... I am glad to here this myself, I will be rocking this all the way and it's nice to hear that I am going to look bigger...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed. I think all will be interested. I know I am for my upcoming cycle

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know i didnt think about that but i probably should. Good looking out Kleen.

You mean about the increase in arm measurement due to volume increase from AP and Prime... I am glad to here this myself, I will be rocking this all the way and it's nice to hear that I am going to look bigger...
Well hopefully im trying to gives some quantifiable evidence that you "look" bigger on Anabolic Pump and AP is simply because you are bigger. For a long time now i have been saying i feel the pump. This is the first time im putting it to pen and paper.

agreed. I think all will be interested. I know I am for my upcoming cycle
Then let me note that the amount of carbs and quality make a big difference. For instance, brown rice is one of those foods that i really get a pump from. Oatmeal its there but i dont feel it as intense. This could be personal but depending on the amount and carb source the pump intensity will vary.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Shoulders went well except for a portion of my lower back was feeling quite the amount of pain. It was right around the lower curve of my back so any bending movements was killing me. As well as trying to support weight overheard became difficult.

I took a day off to ice and heat the area and I was good to go on Friday. Now by no means was it 100% but it was good enough where that i could push weight and feel i wouldnt get injured. However once i hit my big lift i still took it relatively light focusing on pump more then power.

Goals of routine: 1 set 5 reps, 1 set 3 reps, 1 set 1 rep

Standing Military:

135x5
150x3
170x4

As you can see standing military and shoulder work is the weakest of my three lifts. Normally i do power cleans but i decided to wait till my back was at 100%.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
it may be your weakest lift of the three, but you killed it bro!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right especially after what he did to his chest shoulders were still somewhat tired.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update time!

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates so allow me to fill everyone in!

Saturday and Sunday i decided to take off from lifitng and rest my body. Diet was horrible on saturday night. Took my baby sis to an all you can eat pizza buffet and then to dairy queen. Got back on track for sunday and today.

As kleen mentioned...which is impressive he called it out before i said anything, I was feeling a bit rundown which is why i decided to take the extra day off on sunday. Today is deadlift and i feel significantly better.

As far as my diet goes...im keeping it as consistent as possible to ensure that my recomp is as successful as possible. I cycle calories as to allow my bodies metabolism to stay as high as possible. This is why i allow the occasional gorging one day and back to uber strict the next day.

Supplementation:

This is the last week ill be using SuperSaponins. After this I will be off any sort of testbooster for 4-5 weeks so I can start TNA with a clean slate. As far as 1-carboxy goes...i may continue until all the pills i capped run out.

Prime will be megadosed from this week on. 5 days on 2 days off will be the protocol as to ensure my body does not become tolerant. The dosing protocol will be as follows:

Week 1 and 2: 10 on, 7 off
Week 3: 12 on, 9 off
week 4 and 5: 15 on, 10 off

These doses are subject to change. I am more then welcome to critiques on the dosing protocol since this is unchartered territory for me.

I may also begin Recreate in a week or so just to make sure my gains stay as dry as possible leading up to my next cut.

If anyone is interested here is my potential Cut stack(please feel free to critique):

TNA (keep strength high during cut)
OEP (Shred fat suppress appetite)
DCP (Shred fat preserve muscle)
Sesamin (Support fat loss environment)
Coleus or SuperCissus Rx (preserve muscle by keep anabolic environment)

Immune stack(b/c caloric deficit has a tendency to lower immune system):

Orange Triad
Orange OxiOmega Stack
or
MVP/ZMK/MycoGreen

I may also switch to Isolate and Casein to keep protein intake as high as possible while maintaining low calories.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you decide not to do the HGHPro log they picked you for it?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kleen...clean out ur mail box haha

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOM!!!! HESA BACK AND RDY TO ATTK!!! COOOOOME OOOOOOOON INNNNNNNN!!! :AR15firing:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MY FIRST OFF DAY!!

Well my brothers in iron it too 7 weeks but i have had my first off day in the gym. This is the first lift in 7 weeks where i actually did not meet my expectations and did what i consider a poor lift:

Goal 5 reps/3 reps/ 1 rep

Deadlift:

No wraps:
285: 5
325x 3
365x 3

After that i quickly grabbed my wraps walked back to 365 and busted out 12 smooth reps.

With wraps 365x12

The part where i failed in was without wraps. My grip today was quite weak in comparison to previous lifts. With wraps i did an acceptable amount of reps but non-the-less the goal here is to increase my grip strength, so i could do 50 reps with wraps but that does sh*t for my grip. Extra grip work will be done this week.

Now there are alot of factors today that could have played a role in this...but those are excuses. I dont buy excuses so... today i had an off day. F*ck it...i got my deload next week so ill rest up well, but till then i have to make the rest of my body pay for today's weakness.

I got judo tonight so ill go easy as to avoid any injuries.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
avoid the injuries yes, but pound the hell out of someone for all of us!!! And by the way GH, you are still one hell of a strong dude!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
avoid the injuries yes, but pound the hell out of someone for all of us!!! And by the way GH, you are still one hell of a strong dude!!!

See you say that but u dont know that I cant even go past 25% of my full strength in class. Most of the time im sparring at 10% or less and i still injure my partners on accident....I really hate injuring my training partners, its not something i take pride in rather i have been working very hard in learning how to control my strength and focus on technique.

And i find it really annoying when the adults start skipping class and im stuck there with a bunch of teens that i cant really even practice technique with.

I think my instructor is starting to heavily dislike me...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
See you say that but u dont know that I cant even go past 25% of my full strength in class. Most of the time im sparring at 10% or less and i still injure my partners on accident....I really hate injuring my training partners, its not something i take pride in rather i have been working very hard in learning how to control my strength and focus on technique.

And i find it really annoying when the adults start skipping class and im stuck there with a bunch of teens that i cant really even practice technique with.

:nutkick: That's freakin awesome man!!! I almost fell out of my chair at that last post. I can just hear that instructor cursing you under his breath for your barbarism!!! If he only knew what you could REALLY do!!! :AR15firing:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established

Well i would say that its your instructors fault for not puttin you with someone that is competitive with your str and weight. . .It does take two to tango and that is one of teh qualities of a great teacher! seeing your students and parring them with ppl of same abilities mentally and physically :AR15firing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GoHard just doesn't paid for his classes so he wasn't going home that leaves only one thing. Going Hard....

Man I am happy I am at a fighting gym tons of young bucks always wanting to test themselves. 18-28 all wanna see if the can take the built guy. No problem getting people to want to roll with me the first time...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:nutkick: That's freakin awesome man!!! I almost fell out of my chair at that last post. I can just hear that instructor cursing you under his breath for your barbarism!!! If he only knew what you could REALLY do!!! :AR15firing:
You know I have put my pride aside and will allow him to stay in ignorance of my true capabilities. It is somewhat juvenile for me to walk in there needing to prove i can pick up and slam everyone like a gorilla. I am there as a pupil and student, so i leave both my strength and pride at the door, walk on to the mat and try to learn from the older and wiser fighters.

But not going to lie...i pray for the day when a competitive judoka walks in the door and I can unleash 100% of my fury and rage. Keep fighting till i cant move...then crawl over and keep fighting:smite:

Well i would say that its your instructors fault for not puttin you with someone that is competitive with your str and weight. . .It does take two to tango and that is one of teh qualities of a great teacher! seeing your students and parring them with ppl of same abilities mentally and physically :AR15firing:
There is one guy...he is about 280+ lbs and is 6'5+....but the only thing about that is when i sparr with him my instructor tells me literally...."dont attack him....dont move to fast....let him attack you....slow down"

Its kinda funny when u look at it

GoHard just doesn't paid for his classes so he wasn't going home that leaves only one thing. Going Hard....

Man I am happy I am at a fighting gym tons of young bucks always wanting to test themselves. 18-28 all wanna see if the can take the built guy. No problem getting people to want to roll with me the first time...
haha not gonna lie...if there was a guy built like you in my class i would be salivating at the chance to roll with. Its like the minute i smell someone better then me I get this rush of determination and will continue till i overcome.

But for now this is a good exercise in practicing humility. Having to take it easy with the 40 yr old black belts that i can easy overwhelm but toning it down so that my technique and prowess can develop. It is truly a blessing from God that he allows me to work on this weakness of mine.

There will be time for rage and endless battles when I am ready to compete...till then I must first mature and learn to fight like the cunning warrior of old, instead of an enraged gorilla(even though i will never stop my pursuit of that gorilla/rhino like unstoppable power)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOOHOOO!!!

Anabolic Innovations has been very gratious to allow me to log their new HGH supp HGH Pro. It is my honor to run this new supplement. I will continue this log but I will also create a new log highlighting the effectiveness of this product.

As far as my current supplementation I am considering dropping my entire line save for Anabolic Pump. Meaning I will be using HGH Pro pretty much as a standalone seeing as ive been on Anabolic Pump so long, the effects intefere on the overall effectiveness of the product. Rather it may highlight the ability of HGH Pro synergy with a product like Glycobol. Which would make a killer stack.

This will change my current plan so that I run Prime during my cut along and I will probably take out the coleus/SCRx...maybe also the sesamin.

I will keep everyone updated but I will stop taking SuperSaponins and 1-C today. I will also stop taking Prime so that my body returns to baseline by the time i receive the product.

I may look into getting an Anabolic Innovations stim for pre-workout motivation.....maybe some motivate?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
congrats man on the upcoming log. They picked a hardcore killer... a humble killer that is

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent Man! I can't wait to follow along. That stuff looks GOOD!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GHGH sounds like this will be yet another great log to follow. Make sure to post that link up buddy... you're waiting for HGHPro and I'm waiting for Pink Magic. The plot thickens :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually the entire stack will be HGH Pro, Glycobol, and Motivate....EPIC!!!

Yet another chapter in my journey to achieve greatness.

I took my last doses of Prime, SuperSap, 1-C and Anabolic Pump. My AI stack should get here mid to late next week giving my body a chance to clean out so I start the stack with a clean slate.

Army thank you, I really feel that this upcoming log is a gift so Im gonna squeeze out every gain possible.

Kleen you know this is gonna be EPIC!

oufinny....we are gonna two sick logs!

I will post up a link of the log that will focus on the stack. I will continue to post lift numbers in this log. Kind of like this will be my on going chronicle. So in a year i can look back and say....wow i was kinda weak back then lol!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First day No supps

Today will be the first day I will be on absolutely no supps (other then whey and multi).

I got 9 hours of class so thats going to be fun. After that I am suppose to do hit bench. Lets see how the day turns out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today will be the first day I will be on absolutely no supps (other then whey and multi).

I got 9 hours of class so thats going to be fun. After that I am suppose to do hit bench. Lets see how the day turns out.
This should be fun for you... if it makes you feel better, I just got back from my run and have to work all day then do HIIT in the pool. Long days for all of us dedicated folks.:drive:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man there's going to be some awesome logs very soon, with HGHPro coming out. Pink Magic is imminent for test logs as well. Gonna get all kinds of fuggin crazy up in here! Can you feel it!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Oufinny can you PM me your pool HIIT plan. I do the same Tues and Thurs. Thanks bro

GH, I'm supp free right now as well waiting to do a ASGT log for LG... no supps = sadness

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Oufinny can you PM me your pool HIIT plan. I do the same Tues and Thurs. Thanks bro

GH, I'm supp free right now as well waiting to do a ASGT log for LG... no supps = sadness
Hit us up with the link for that one AG..I think you will enjoy the FURY!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Total Shock and Awe my brother...:AR15firing:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I loved that stuff just used it Saturday. LOVE it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GH, I can't wait to see what you can do on this log. Those 3 products should really create some nice synergy. The Motivate me be an energy product but it sure as hell elevates the metabolism and produces a thermo effect. Great energy and an adaptogenic in there to take the edge off of environmental stress. Great focus on it too. Glycobol well you already know how it works for cutting weight. Let's just be honest and say that the ingredient line up in HGHPro looks EXCELLENT and I like the idea of only having to time 1 dose a day. I think you should see some great workouts from Motivate, Cuts and muscle from G-Bol, and then a mixture of all the benfits you can get from elevated GH. Yeah you should kill this! If only you had TestoPro too Holy Bat Mess! You would explode!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Bump that. . .I couldn't agree any more!! WOOOOOOO!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO!!!! going to be a frieght train blastin and mashin!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This should be fun for you... if it makes you feel better, I just got back from my run and have to work all day then do HIIT in the pool. Long days for all of us dedicated folks.:drive:
Hey we cant always have ideal training conditions. If we can force ourselves to train when we feel like giving up, then nothing can stop us on our pursuit to our goals! Hope ur day went well.

Man there's going to be some awesome logs very soon, with HGHPro coming out. Pink Magic is imminent for test logs as well. Gonna get all kinds of fuggin crazy up in here! Can you feel it!!
OH hELLZ YEAH DW!! And lets not forget how well your log is coming along. Once you add a little magic and MM to that log...records will be set

The biggest thing about not being on anything is the that extra push they gave you(especially the pre-workout stims) when you just had a rough day. But you being a bad ass knows, when it really boils down to it REAL MEN perform run, sleet, snow, supps, no supps, flooding, war, lightning, fire, etc etc etc

GH, I can't wait to see what you can do on this log. Those 3 products should really create some nice synergy. The Motivate me be an energy product but it sure as hell elevates the metabolism and produces a thermo effect. Great energy and an adaptogenic in there to take the edge off of environmental stress. Great focus on it too. Glycobol well you already know how it works for cutting weight. Let's just be honest and say that the ingredient line up in HGHPro looks EXCELLENT and I like the idea of only having to time 1 dose a day. I think you should see some great workouts from Motivate, Cuts and muscle from G-Bol, and then a mixture of all the benfits you can get from elevated GH. Yeah you should kill this! If only you had TestoPro too Holy Bat Mess! You would explode!
As much as you said here you are still underplaying the synergy between this stack. In my opinion this stack is ideal for recomping. Motivate is not only a potent stim but as you said it has amazing adaptogenic qualities and fat loss properties. And with a dose of L-glutamine this provide an anabolic environment. The schiz, taurine, and 1,3 not only creates laser focus but allows you to push your body to burn those extra few calories and completely deplete all glycogen from muscles through hardwork. And of course no good stim would be a stim without some caffeine.

Glycobol...i have gone into detail on how this product is an orchestra of goodies that in my opinion is IDEAL for fatloss and either muscle gain or muscle preservation depending on caloric intake.

And HGHpro is that finishing touch putting my body over the edge into the realm of greatness! Haha ok a little exageration i know, but the ingredient profile encorporates some sound basics plus some extra goodies that will allow HGH release and increase recovery to be at its max.

Needless to say adding a test booster like testopro, or stoked, or both would be my suggestion for slapping on lbs of muscle.

^^^ Bump that. . .I couldn't agree any more!! WOOOOOOO!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO!!!! going to be a frieght train blastin and mashin!!
is there any other way?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SHut Up and Get in the GYM!

So as you all know yesterday was a long day. Again my hat always goes off to those weekday warriors with 100 responsibilities and still squeeze in time to lift.

I woke up yesterday at 5am and was finally in the gym by 10pm. I wasnt going to skip a lift. Mind you i almost did b*tch out. I had gotten home from class, finished running some errands and had sat down after a nice big meal of chicken, black beans, and white rice(yes i know horrible). The itis was kicking in and i was on the verge of falling asleep and not waking up. Till my inner voice said....p*ssy, you got bench today...you gonna bitch out just cause your tired and dont have any supps to pick you up? And of course I said...F*CK you and got up in my gym!

Wasnt expecting anything stellar, just wanted to hit my weight make up for sunday. Could I have trained better? Could I have had a better lift if I had taken a little jack3d? Could i have pushed out 3 more reps? Doesnt matter, I got in, i did my business. I called it a night. Drank a protein shake and passed out almost immediately.

Bench:

265x5
300x3
340x3

Then i hit the 110 dumbells for reps for 2 sets, did a quick drop set and burned out with some 45's. Got on the bench and hit some rest, pause, explode, with 225 for close grip to focus on my triceps. Dropped to 135 and get into bench form and hit that for round 50 reps. Finished off with dips till i couldnt dip anymore.

If you dont feel like reading the above paragraph: SUMMARY

Dumbell Bench
110x9
110x9
45x failure(wasnt counting)

Close Grip: Tempo(3-4 seconds down, 1-2 seconds hold, <1 second up)
225x4x4x4

Bench:
135: >50

Dips: no weight
Faiure

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH hELLZ YEAH DW!! And lets not forget how well your log is coming along. Once you add a little magic and MM to that log...records will be set
It's hard to imagine with the way things are going with TNA, I am afraid to add pink magic to it. I will definitely run it seperate. I'll save the magic for the very end. In about a week I will be adding Formestane back in, HGHPro and D-Aspartic Acid. About 4 weeks out I will stop the TNA and add Pink Magic, by that time the Prime dosage will be climbing pretty damn high. It's going to be insane... well fug!! I think it already is!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to imagine with the way things are going with TNA, I am afraid to add pink magic to it. I will definitely run it seperate. I'll save the magic for the very end. In about a week I will be adding Formestane back in, HGHPro and D-Aspartic Acid. About 4 weeks out I will stop the TNA and add Pink Magic, by that time the Prime dosage will be climbing pretty damn high. It's going to be insane... well fug!! I think it already is!!
Wow, that will be a nice 3 part stack. Then to finish it off with Pink magic and CEO style dosing...i cant imagine what ur prep will finish off like. I really cant...but posting pics will be a must!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that will be a nice 3 part stack. Then to finish it off with Pink magic and CEO style dosing...i cant imagine what ur prep will finish off like. I really cant...but posting pics will be a must!
Yah plenty of pics coming. The only problem I am facing is.. getting lean enough, which I can control and loose skin which I can only partialy control. That's another reason for really pushing for muscle volume as it will make a difference in overall appearance as far as skin quality is concerned.