One day I will be Great, and this is how...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I remember wheni use to work out in the gym i wasnt anything special. I was easily overshadowed by my monster lifting partners. Now that i lift in my gym alone i guess i just kept that tone where I am the runt of the group that needs to catch up. Keeps me hunrgy, keeps me aggressive, keeps me humble(the humility is more with christianity but everything helps).

haha looks whose talking! Your quite the beast yourself buddy!
Keep your attitude and training the same and you will go far.

Honestly, you need to compete with the numbers you are moving.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep your attitude and training the same and you will go far.

Honestly, you need to compete with the numbers you are moving.
All in due time. Im looking for a 600 squat by end of this year and to get my grip to handle my pulling in the 500s(which i can do now but with straps). Bench I would like to be at mid 400's. Im working on everything i need to have to be a strong competitor. I will compete...just in due time.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
All in due time. Im looking for a 600 squat by end of this year and to get my grip to handle my pulling in the 500s(which i can do now but with straps). Bench I would like to be at mid 400's. Im working on everything i need to have to be a strong competitor. I will compete...just in due time.
excellent news.

good luck brother.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the drive and desire bro!!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

I ran the through the routine i have planned for my cut...and i am quite satisfied with what I have set up for myself. I call this routine....Go Hard Gets KLEENED! I basicall collaborated with the infamous Mr.Kleen and he worked with me to set up a routine that will simultaneously increase my strength, endurance, fitness level, and get me CUT UP! Needless to say after the 8 weeks...i should be at a whole new level.

The Diet i tweaked up and after the routine I realize i really cant cut that many calories due to the heavy demand of the routine. I will have a deload week where i will dip my caloric intake, but beyong that i will probably cycle macros at around 2000.

The diet starts at 2400 then goes down to 2000. And dips to 1900 and 1800 on the first and second deload weeks respectively. Macros will be cycled after the 2nd week to induce maximum fat burning effect. Diet will be modified keto(a mix of the metabolic diet and my own personal changes which work best for me). Again I am open to suggestions and critiques. Stay tuned!

I will post in great detail once i start my new log.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I ran the through the routine i have planned for my cut...and i am quite satisfied with what I have set up for myself. I call this routine....Go Hard Gets KLEENED! I basicall collaborated with the infamous Mr.Kleen and he worked with me to set up a routine that will simultaneously increase my strength, endurance, fitness level, and get me CUT UP! Needless to say after the 8 weeks...i should be at a whole new level.

The Diet i tweaked up and after the routine I realize i really cant cut that many calories due to the heavy demand of the routine. I will have a deload week where i will dip my caloric intake, but beyong that i will probably cycle macros at around 2000.

The diet starts at 2400 then goes down to 2000. And dips to 1900 and 1800 on the first and second deload weeks respectively. Macros will be cycled after the 2nd week to induce maximum fat burning effect. Diet will be modified keto(a mix of the metabolic diet and my own personal changes which work best for me). Again I am open to suggestions and critiques. Stay tuned!

I will post in great detail once i start my new log.
Talk about clean.

what the hell does your 1800 cal day consist of? i would knaw an arm off at 1800 cals a day.

i guess thats why im not shredded, i love food.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Talk about clean.

what the hell does your 1800 cal day consist of? i would knaw an arm off at 1800 cals a day.

i guess thats why im not shredded, i love food.
at the 1800 calorie mark this will be the last week of my cut during a deload week where weight training will not be very weight intensive and cardio will be cut down.

The macro split will be the following 20% Fat/70% protein/ 10% carbs. At this point my carbs will come from fruits to supply energy and a plethora of vitamins and anti-oxidants. Veggies will be taken for fiber. No oatmeal or any other form of carbs that is not a fruit or veggie. Fat will be entirely made up of good fats(EVOO, Fish oil, Coconut oil, flax oil, sesamin). And protein will be chicken, fish, tuna, and whey. Red meats will probably be cut out this week to control my fat intake. I will only do this for one week or until i feel it is doing more harm then good. If i can go 4-6 days at 1800 calories i will be happy. At which point my cut should be over and I am hoping to have met my goal.

Then, if i had met my goal, i will attempt a Super duper carb load that DW did in his prep for his competition(which did amazing in, props). This will kick start my body to get it in an anabolic mode and from that point i can hit up a good maintenance diet. My goal is to be in the single digit body fat range(6-8%). At this range i feel i can have just enough fat on me to allow consistent strength gains, while minimizing the amount of unfunctional weight that does nothing but slow me down.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just realized im about to hit up a 2 strong testboosters....and i have 3 ridiculously attractive girls in my organic chem class....

this will either be very frustrated or very fun...

Stack and cut starts Sunday...currently sitting at 189 after going keto for 2 weeks(dropped down from 195 after my last engorgemnt and dropped 6 lbs). I can probably lose another 2-3lbs on just by remaining keto for another week or 2 but i figure ehh lets just get this show started.

The fatloss matrix i have designed should MELT fat off my body....I am really going to put the SWOLE stack to the test...how anabolic can you be while getting SWOLE? Give me 8 weeks and ill be able to answer that.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
lol let's get it on my friend!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just carefull you don't go too low, I think I ran into this with my run. I like it when you replace a lot of calories by grazing on vegtables... I avoided this somewhat and think it cost me some. I remember my last prep I started at 2700 and after 17 weeks I was down only a few hundred calories and loss was very steady and predictable.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just realized im about to hit up a 2 strong testboosters....and i have 3 ridiculously attractive girls in my organic chem class....

this will either be very frustrated or very fun...

Stack and cut starts Sunday...currently sitting at 189 after going keto for 2 weeks(dropped down from 195 after my last engorgemnt and dropped 6 lbs). I can probably lose another 2-3lbs on just by remaining keto for another week or 2 but i figure ehh lets just get this show started.

The fatloss matrix i have designed should MELT fat off my body....I am really going to put the SWOLE stack to the test...how anabolic can you be while getting SWOLE? Give me 8 weeks and ill be able to answer that.
Give it hell bro.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just carefull you don't go too low, I think I ran into this with my run. I like it when you replace a lot of calories by grazing on vegtables... I avoided this somewhat and think it cost me some. I remember my last prep I started at 2700 and after 17 weeks I was down only a few hundred calories and loss was very steady and predictable.
I think you are 100% right. I know my last cut i floated at around 2000 and i felt pretty strong throughout the cut. I dont want to stay at those low cal numbers very long and I wont be training hard.

Anything below 1700 calories and i feel very weak. But i have gotten away with 1800-1900 calories for a few days without losing anything, as long as i wasnt busting my butt in the gym.

I will monitor how I am feeling and make sure if I start losing too much or losing strength, I will adjust appropriately. The cut will start at 2400 and go down to 1900(i will stay here only for a few days), then shoot up to 2100 and go down to 1800 but I wont go below 2000 until the last week where it drops to 1800.

If you want i can post up the outline of my diet....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to see how it all works out Andres! It is going to be nice to see you cut up.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see how it all works out Andres! It is going to be nice to see you cut up.
Its going to be nice to be cut up!!! Im not one to focus on aesthetics....but i dont mind looking good...i cant let you be the only pretty warrior out there haha

Its going to be nice to find reasons to take off my shirt.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL I pretty much don't wear a shirt at all. I walk in the house off comes the shirt. If we go somewhere I am in a wife beater or something. I don't like anything around my neck. SO if I am not in shape everyone around me is gonna get grossed out. LOL I just don't like clothes much at all.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL I pretty much don't wear a shirt at all. I walk in the house off comes the shirt. If we go somewhere I am in a wife beater or something. I don't like anything around my neck. SO if I am not in shape everyone around me is gonna get grossed out. LOL I just don't like clothes much at all.
Funny you say that Kleen, I have been enjoying the confidence I have now to be walking around shirtless in the house and at the pool/beach. Makes all the hard work/diet worth it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you say that Kleen, I have been enjoying the confidence I have now to be walking around shirtless in the house and at the pool/beach. Makes all the hard work/diet worth it.
I agree that make all of the hard work worth it. Your overall health is better also a HUGE plus.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jessta

jessta

Awards
Great advice i say that all the time to myself and others. If you dont put a full effort=100% or more into your daily workout and diets didication then how the heck can you achieve GREAT resolutes. Also your only giving up on yourself and no one else when you dont!!!. :)