On the Natadrol (sponsored)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Update:

For breakfast this morning I had 6 eggs, four pieces of toast w/ peanut butter and jam along with 2 caps of Natadrol. I was suprised that my legs were not really sore. They were a little bit sore, but not as much as I expected. I got to sleep in so breakfast was a little late. Then for lunch I ate some baked salmon, rice, and kidney beans- I had two plates. For a snack I ate some peanut butter and I had a small whey shake.

Soon after that I drove back to Houston. My new roomies had made some baked chicken thighs, green beans, and rice for an early dinner and I ate up. I didn't want to eat all of there food so I took it easy, with only like 2 thighs. This is when I took my middle two caps of Natadrol. Then I went up to the gym, did about 15 minutes of core work. Once I was done I decided to play some bball. There were some guys playing so I waited for a game then I got on the court. I only played one game and my team won pretty easily. After the game I was just shooting and I decided to try some dunks. I got a few dunks off two feet with one and both hands. This took some of the guys by suprise who were in there becasue they were just looking at me with a "what the ****" look on there face.

When I got home I ate another plate of salmon, rice, and beans and I took my last two caps of Natadrol for the day. I was so suprised that I was dunking so easily, I haven't been able to do them like that in a long time. Espcecially since I had a rough leg day yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to lift in the late morning, then head to work. I have a bball game tomorrow night and if we win we will have another one an hour after that one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update:

For breakfast this morning I had 6 eggs, four pieces of toast w/ peanut butter and jam along with 2 caps of Natadrol. I was suprised that my legs were not really sore. They were a little bit sore, but not as much as I expected. I got to sleep in so breakfast was a little late. Then for lunch I ate some baked salmon, rice, and kidney beans- I had two plates. For a snack I ate some peanut butter and I had a small whey shake.

Soon after that I drove back to Houston. My new roomies had made some baked chicken thighs, green beans, and rice for an early dinner and I ate up. I didn't want to eat all of there food so I took it easy, with only like 2 thighs. This is when I took my middle two caps of Natadrol. Then I went up to the gym, did about 15 minutes of core work. Once I was done I decided to play some bball. There were some guys playing so I waited for a game then I got on the court. I only played one game and my team won pretty easily. After the game I was just shooting and I decided to try some dunks. I got a few dunks off two feet with one and both hands. This took some of the guys by suprise who were in there becasue they were just looking at me with a "what the ****" look on there face.

When I got home I ate another plate of salmon, rice, and beans and I took my last two caps of Natadrol for the day. I was so suprised that I was dunking so easily, I haven't been able to do them like that in a long time. Espcecially since I had a rough leg day yesterday. Tomorrow I am going to lift in the late morning, then head to work. I have a bball game tomorrow night and if we win we will have another one an hour after that one.
Save a Natadrol dose for before the game and kill em with supernatural aggression! :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday

Update:

Yesterday was a very busy day, as today is too. For breakfast I had about as full cup of oatmeal w/ a scoop and half of whey, peanutbutter, and some cococnut milk mixed in, and my morning serving of Natadrol. I knew that I had the playoffs for my bball league later that night, but I still felt like going to the gym.

Gym Time:

Deadlifts - 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 315 x 3, 335 x 3, 345 x 3, 375 x 0

Incline DB Press - 75 x 8,8,8,8

Wide Grip Pull Ups - 7,7,7 supset w/
Dips - 15,15,12

Incline Hammer Press - 90 per side x 8,6,6,5 superset w/
Hammer Low Rows - 90 x 6, 100 x 6, 105 x 5,4

Pull Over's - 4 plates x 12,12,12 superset w/
DB Side Laterals - 30 x 8,8,8

High Pulls - 95 x 8, 115 x 5,5 supset w/
Nuetral Grip Pull Ups - 7,7,7

10+ Wide Grip Pull Ups to finish up with

Thoughts:

The only negative about yesterday's workout was that I failed to pull 375 after 2 attempts. I was done after getting 345 for 3 solid reps, which is a PR, I guess I just got selfish and wanted to set a new max, maybe next week though. Everything else went really good though, except for pull ups, I used to be able to knock sets of 10+ wide grip body weight pull ups. Post workout I hurried home for a 40/40 protein/carb shake. Then I was off to work, on the way consuming another 1/2 cup of oatmeal.

At work I ate 2 plates of fish,green beans, and pasta. Then a few hours later I had another one of the same thing, and another one about an hour after that just before leaving the club. After leaving I then went to the gym where our bball games are held and shoot around for an hour before tip off. We ended up winning our first game, sealing the deal when one of there players started cussing out the ref and got thrown out of the game. During this game somone stepped on my foot and it bruised up, making me doubtful to play in the second game of the night for the divison championship. After watching the next game and seeing the team that had already beat up 3 times win easily just kind of forced myself to play though. We were matched up with them for the fourth time and I did play like 10 minutes total. We ended up winning by around 15 points by playing some good defense and running them out of the gym with our fast breaks.

It was cool, after the game they gave us a really nice/big trophy and we were all taking pictures with it and stuff. The team that we beat had won the title the last two seasons running and it felt good to beat them. It was late after the game and I went home and only had a shake w/ some protein and WMS before I fell asleep. I barely got to sleep before waking up this morning, and now I'm in a rush to head back up to work.

Natadrol Update:

Mood: I feel great after the big win
Strength: Slightly up so far
Weight: still 205
Endurance: off the charts, I barely sat out in my first game and only sat out in the second one because of my foot
Agression: My play last night was super agressive and I have the floor burns on my knees to prove it
Sides: still hungry constantly and an increase in urination frequency
Libido:a little up, just so busy
Concerns: none

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So increased urination and endurance so far?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Update

Yesterday:

Nothing to really to report. I ate a lot, but I had to go 36 holes at work. It seemed like I was there forever. Once I got home I was to exhausted to do anything and I had to wake up early for today.

Today:

This morning I went to the gym at the crack of dawn. It was cool to basically have the whole place to myself. The only thing that I had to eat for breakfast though was a scoop of whey, some peanut butter, and a 1/2 cup plain of oatmeal. I felt really awkward lifting so early so I did not feel like doing to much work.

Lifting:

Front Squat- 135 x 12,12 185 x 6,6 225 x 4, 235 x 1

Laying Leg Curl- 60 x 10,10,10,8,7

Leg Press Calf Raise - 2 plates per side x 30,30,30

Leg Press - 3 plates x 25, 4 plates x 23,20

After my workout I had my 40/40 carb/protein shake. Then I showered and stuff at the gym and had a good 1.5 hour drive in horrible traffic into work. It sucked sooo bad, and I felt very pissed off about it. I knew it was going to be like this too, that is why I lifted and stuff so early. Plus the fact that my workout kind of sucked and I felt so drained early in the morning. I stopped in to whole foods close to work and picked up some breakfast tacos and went to work.
At work I sat around and ate some good chicken casserole, veggies, rice, and even two ribs. I had two plates, then I went out to work 18. After work I had the same type of plate, only this time w/ a big chicken breast. Then I had another 1.5 hour drive in prime time traffic back to the new place. Once I got home I had rice, asparagus, and a few chicken thighs to eat. I also decided that I would go play some bball at the gym, which was a huge mistake since everybody up there is horrible, so I wasted more time playing two games before coming home and updating my Natadrol log.

Update:

Mood: still kind of pissed off
Strength: wasn't up today
Weight: the scale at the gym said I was 207 ths morning, but I had ate like an hour earlier
Endurance: yep yep
Agression: way up today lol
Sides: increased appetite, still
Libido: way up right now
Concerns: none

Quick question- should I be noticing an oily skin?? bc I am not, but I did get a small pimple on my face for the first time in like a year this morning??

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log you are running bro! Been away for a while so I'm checking in on ya. How's the aggression? Bearable? I mean can it be channeled to the gym easilly? :)

//CC

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log you are running bro! Been away for a while so I'm checking in on ya. How's the aggression? Bearable? I mean can it be channeled to the gym easilly? :)

//CC
kind of so far, the only thing is that at the gym they play the worst lifting music possible. I do my best to not pay attention to it though. Maybe an Ipod would be benefitial but I hate lifting with earbuds on. The one area where I see my aggression going up is my driving. I usually just cruise the speed limit but lately I have been going a little faster and just driving more aggresive overall- ie cutting people off, getting pissed when someon rides my back.

On the most part though I think my lifting days have been very intense since I started on the Natadrol. I am always pushing myself to add weight and reps each workout!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Today

Had another early day today, only this time I headed straight to work after eating breakfast, which was just a ton of peanut butter, a banana, and a scoop of whey. Too bad it rained all morning, and basically all day, so I sat around and ate a ton of food. They had little steaks, veggies, and rice for lunch- I had two plates, each w/ two steaks. After I left work I was invited to lunch with some friends. We went to a country food place, and I had some real fried chicken w/ mashed potatoes, and cabbage. Then I got ready to lift

Workout:

Deads- 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 3,5, 325 x 5, 335 x 5, 345 x 3, 375 x 1

Clean and Shoulder Press - 95 x 10, 105 x 10, 115 x 10, 125 x 8

Wide Grip Pull Ups - 5 x 5

Flat DB Press- 80 x 10,8,8,6

DB Rows- 90 x 5,5,4,3

Shrugs- 185 x 12,12,12,12 superset w/
Side Laterals- 20 x 12,12,12,10

Hammer Strenght Rows - 1 plate x 10, 2 x 10, 2+25 x 10

Dips - BW x 25

After:

Today was a super fun day at the gym. I think I may have found a legit workout partner. I was finishing up on my max pull deadlift and this guy walked up and told me "good lift". I was like thanks, and he was going to do some clean and presses just like me. We are about the same size and the same strength and we decided to workout together today. It really helped me out a lot, and we were pushing it.

After my workout I had my usual 40/40 shake. Then I ate some chicken breast and rice an hour later. Right now I have some oatmeal cooking- I'll probably put some chocolate protein and peanut butter in it.

Oh yeah the 375 deadlift is my new max, it was a struggle to get it, but I was kind of taxed from the previous sets.

Mood: in a very pleasant mood
Strength: up today, great workout
Weight: same
Endurance: very limited rest today between sets
Agression: kind of up today
Sides: still hungry all day
Libido: up today
Concerns: still none

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Catching up bro!, had to jet out of town:)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Update:

Not much going on today for me. I just got back from work, did 18 real quick. I ate some chicken, rice, green beans & carrots, and fish for lunch- 2 plates. Thinking about taking a nap for awhile then go hit some core at the gym. My back feels pretty sore, along with my shoulders.

Tomorrow I will weigh myself in early if I get a chance. I might have to work early but I am not schedules to. My girl told me that I'm looking bigger yesterday, so that is good. I'm not noticing anything different on Natadrol just so far, just my increased appetite and frequent urination. Would it be a good idea to try out taking 3 caps twice a day instead of 2 caps 3 times a day??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Give it a shot and lets see if you are gonna do that try your second dose earlier. See if it helps deal with shut down.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose 3 in the AM and 3 later in the later part of PM.....:)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dose 3 in the AM and 3 later in the later part of PM.....:)
Alright I will try it this way for awhile. Thanks LG!!

For dinner tonight I had a ton of chicken pasta, like three plates. Then my girl and her friend made some sweet potatoe pie and they got me to eat a piece. It was really good so I had to get another peice though lol. I didn't make it to the gym today, just relaxed and took a 2 hour nap. I got to work kind of early tomorrow, and hopefully later in the day I can get a good leg workout in.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you are so lucky to eat the way you do man. I can see you have gotten onto the emotional rollercoaster part of the log :lol:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man you are so lucky to eat the way you do man. I can see you have gotten onto the emotional rollercoaster part of the log :lol:
lol I feel like a fat girl now- im regretting eating that freeking pie but it was so tasty and they didn't add any sugar :veryhappy:

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Seriously people, if you want to talk burritos, you are all in the dark unless you have been to San Diego. It's close enough to baja to be authentic, but far enough across the border to keep the montezuma's revenge away.
I 2nd that. I'm from So Cal, been here in South Texas 3 years... Tex Mex has nothing on Baja! you cant even get fish taco here... you ask for Carne Asada you get "Guisada" which is like soup lol. to get anything close to Asada you have to tell them you want beef fajitas with corn torts. It's all pretty saddening really.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Halftime!!!

Alright yesterday was day 15, and it was a pretty good day. I worked kind of early, I ate some oatmeal a banana and some whey for breakfast. Then I had a thanksgiving day lunch plates (like 3 plates) at my house. I ate two plates of chicken casserole at work. Then I hit the gym up for a leg day.

Legs:

Squats - 135 x 10, 225 x 10,10,10,10,10, 275 x 5,5 285 x4, 225 x 8

SLDL - 135 x10,10,10,10 185 x 7,7 205 x 5

Seated Calf Raise - 90 x 10,10,10,10,10,10 115 x 8,8

Hip Adductions & Hip Abductions - 175 x 10,10,10

Leg Press - 4 plates x 25, +25 x 22, 2 plates x 30+ reps

Thoughts:

Lots of volume in this workout, and I looked and pumped the entire time. When I was squating I had a lot of veins popping out that I have never noticied before. The gym was almost empty but there were like two guys who basically just watched me squat, kind of creepy lol. Once I got back home I had my usual 40/40 shake, took a shower, and then dinner was ready. Dinner was some awesome beef stew that my wife made for me. It has loads of beef and it was perfect. I had three large bowls of it, and then it was all gone. Before I went to bed I had some whey and a few scoops of peanut butter.

Today I will be unable to lift, but tomorrow I have a workout planned. Over the next 14 days I plan on lifting more frequently since I haven't been feeling sore at all. My legs feel a little tired today, but not sore. So I'll take advantage of this as best as I can.

Mood: feel kind of aggitated again
Strength:I'm feeling stronger
Weight: was at 206 this morning
Endurance: stellar
Agression:didn't notice any
Sides: appetite is remaining up
Libido:not noticeablr

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boy them legs are going to be hurting! killer session jd!

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
thats some crazy squat endurance, I wish my knees could take that many reps

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas:approve:

My legs weren't even sore today either, but they were hurting after lifting last night lol

Today I took it easy and ate everything that I could get my hands on. For breakfast I had 8 eggs, pieces of chicken breast(leftover), and a few table spoons of honey. For lunch I had some baked chicken, rice, peas, potatoes, and a bisquit. A few hours later I had a pbj sandwhich w/ loads of peanut butter and whey shake. Then for dinner I had two large bowls of oatmeal w/ peanut butter, coconut milk, wheat germ, and honey and 6 eggs. Right now I'm about to get a protein shake before I get ready for bed. I work tomorrow in early afternoon, so hopefully I can get to lift around 5 or 6. I want to get a real good night's rest in tonight.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy^^ I wouldnt be walking, or id be walking real funny:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was bad today though, I guess that is why they are called DOMS lol
Hahahaha so you are Human!:D, DOMS suck, once you think your cleared BAMM it hits you:lol:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Today

Day 17

I got to sleep in kind of this mornig. For breakfast I had a few biscuits w/ peanut butter and jelly and a whey shake. I had to hit the road and get to Houston for work after that. On the way I ate a pbj sandwhich and a banana. Once I got to work I ate two little steaks, fish, mashed potatoes, and veggies. Then I had to go work 18, and I had forgot my protein bar, so I was starving when we finished. As soon as I could I went to eat. They had some chicken breast, rice, and veggies. Then I headed home.

Gym Time:

Incline DB Press- 75 x 10,8,8,7

Wide Grip Pull Ups - 10,8,7,5,5

Rack Pulls (just below knees) - 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 315 x 5, 335 x 5, 365 x 5, 385 x 3, 405 x 1

Incline Hammer Chest Press - 90(per side) x 10, 100 x 8,8 110 x 6,5

Hammer High Rows - 90(per side) x 10, 115 x 8,8 125 x 6,4

Hammer Pull Overs - 180 x 10,10 200 x 8 superset w/
Side Laterals & Bent Laterals - 25 x 10,10,10

Push Press - 135 x 10, 8

Thoughts:

Very nice session today, I pulled 405 which made me feel like the $h!+ in the gym. I was beat after this one though. My agression was super high, I think it was even higher bc they were like 10 little kids in the corner near the power rack that we curling like 30 lbs ez curl bars, and after every set they threw it on the ground. Once I got over there for the rack pulls they scattered lol. I didn't look as vacular as I had on my previous leg day, but I felt really good.

Once I got home I had my usual 40/40 blend shake. Then I had some "thanksgiving day" food. I'll probably go get another plate here in a minute. My strength has been steadily rising since starting on Natadrol, and I hope it continues to shoot up. I also weighed in this morning at 207, so I'm up a few pounds, and I have two weeks to get 3 more to hit my goal.

Mood: very hyped up
Strength:I'm feeling stronger still
Weight: was at 207 this morning
Endurance: I was exhausted after the rack pulls today
Agression:wayyy up today
Sides: appetite is remaining up
Libido:up

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha so you are Human!:D, DOMS suck, once you think your cleared BAMM it hits you:lol:
no joke, I was lipping up and down the fairways today, and it hurt like hell squating down to read some of those puts. Most of the time I didn't even bother and I was still on almost every put lol -it was a good day!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^lol^^glad to see the weight going up, any different on the 3/3 split?, Also, how is your body feeling? any signs of shut down or anything?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
^^lol^^glad to see the weight going up, any different on the 3/3 split?, Also, how is your body feeling? any signs of shut down or anything?
I feel great, not lethargic or anything. So far I'm feeling the 3/3 dosing schedule a bit more than the 2/2/2 plan. I can't really describe it, I just feel different doing it this way then before. But it has only been a few days, but I am going to continue this way until the second bottle is gone.

what's the weight gain so far?
So far I have put on 4 pounds, from 203 to 207. Not just that but I think I am looking a bit leaner as well. I hope when I take pics that you will be able to notice. My legs even feel and look a bit bigger too, which is what I have been trying for for a long time now.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are the nads?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many pairs of nads do you have?!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, log looks great and that squatting session was killer bro!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Update!!

Yesterday:

I had a super day yesterday. I worked kind of early and at work I ate a ton of chicken breasts, veggies, mashed sweet potatoes, and some fish. After work I hit up the gym for a good leg session.

Legs:

Front Squat - 135 x 10,10 185 x 6,6 205 x 6, 225 x 4,4 235 x 1

Lying Leg Curl - 60 x 10 80 x 10,10, 105 x 8,6,4

Leg Press Calf Raise - 2 plates per side 5 x 20

Hack Squat - 2 plates x 15,15, 3 plates x 15

10 min of core work

After:

Post workout I had my usual shake. Right after that my friend called me and invited me to the Rockets game, which was starting in like an hour. So I had to bust it to get ready for it. Right before I left I picked up a plate of Thanksgiving food from my Dad's house, and then on the way to the Toyota Center we stopped at Mission Burrito and I got a big chicken burrito. To bad the Rockets were blown out by the Mavericks lol

My workout was good considering my legs were still a little sore from my last leg workout. I felt kind of hurried in the gym, since it was so packed, espcially on the hack squats. Wish I could have knocked out a few more reps or sets. I had an awesome pump in my calfs when doing the leg press calf raises. At the bottom of every rep I would squeeze my calf for a few seconds, and by the end my calfs were in a lot of pain.

Today

I had to work early again today. Luckily it was a real easy 18, and after I got to eat two plates of Thanksgiving food which was very well done. Most of family is out of town today, so I have no idea of what I am going to do later. I might go to the gym if it is open and do a chest/shoulder workout. My back is still sore from the other days workout and I do not feel like hitting it again so quick. If I do that then tomorrow I will hit my back again. I might go to some friends house and eat a lot of there food tonight though!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving bro!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice numbers on the front squats man!! Glad to hear the Natadrol is treating you well :) Which day are you on now? Half way through?

//CC

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers on the front squats man!! Glad to hear the Natadrol is treating you well :) Which day are you on now? Half way through?

//CC
I'm a few days past the half way mark. So far my strength has progressed nicely, and I'm looking leaner but I have added a few pounds. A true win-win situation :veryhappy:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Turkey Day Update

The Update:

I managed to make it to the gym before they closed on Thanksgiving. I only did chest and shoulders since my back felt sore from the previous upper body workout.

Chest and Shoulders:

Decline DB Press - 70 x 10,10, 80 x 10,10 90 x 8,5,3

Incline DB Fly's - 40 x 10,10,10

Shoulder Press - 95 x 10, 105 x 10, 115 x 8

Hammer Wide Chest Press - 45 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 8,6

Upright Rows - 80 x10,10,9,7

Cable Side Laterals - 15 x8,8,8,5

DB Shrugs - 100 x 10,10,10,10

After Thought:

Post workout I had my usual 40/40 shake, then I ate some of the leftover turkey and other foods from Thanksgiving at my house. Then I took a good two hour nap, and then I had like my fourth Thanksgiving at my brother's girlfriends house. It was ok, not the best, but easily edible. The rest of the night I just watched the UT & ATM game and ate some more leftovers.

Friday:

I had to work early again, for breakfast I only had a whey shake w/ lots of oatmeal. I got out on the grass fairly early and I ate an entire protein bar while working. After I was done I ate two plates of fish, stuffing, and veggies at the club. Once I arrived I got ready to lift, just a back day.

Back:

Deadlifts - 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5, 325 x 5, 345 x 5, 375 x 2 - 135 x 30+

Pull Ups - 4 x 10 superset w/
DB Rows - 80 x 5,5,5,5

Hammer High Row - 125 per side x 6,6,6,6 superset w/
Nautulus Pull Down - 95 per side x6,6,6,6

Hammer Pull Overs - 4 plates x 12,12,12

Preacher Curls (w/ an ez bar) - 70 x 12, 80 x 8,7

Great workout right there. Pulled my last week max twice, I was soo hyped. My left shin was bleeding and I was feeling so hardcore lol. After that I finished off by pulling 135 until I couldn't grip the bar. I wasn't getting all 10 pull ups in one set, most of them were around 4 or 5, I would just do 10 total and then move on to the DB Rows. I didn't have the grip strength to do the 90's, and I was even struggling with the 80's. The intensity was crazy today, everyset was balls to the wall, and this morning I am feeling it. My forearms still feel pumped lol.

Had my usual 40/40 after. Then I ate two of these Amy's frozen burritos and by this time it was kind of late. I got ready for bed, and I had one more shake and a few scoops of peanut butter.

This morning I have already ate a huge bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter and some chocolate whey. I have to go to the club soon to work, and I'm going to eat a ton up there.

Natadrol Update:

I think the Natadrol is "kicking in". I'm feeling super agressive and kind of alpha-male right now. At the gym when my shin was bleeding I felt crazy. My blood was pumping and I pulled the 375 twice. I was close to going for more, but I'm going to save it lol. Everytime I look in the mirrow I think I am looking leaner. My abs are coming out a bit more and I'm excited.

Mood: jacked up
Strength:still on the rise
Weight: up a bit
Endurance:never winded
Agression:feeling unstoppable
Sides:getting bigger and stronger lol
Libido:yep yep

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workouts JD! Very impressive stuff going on in here. So you are now getting noticieable gains in both size and strength while appearing leaner? So far sound awesome. How are the boys downstairs? They still feel like they have all their volume?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workouts JD! Very impressive stuff going on in here. So you are now getting noticieable gains in both size and strength while appearing leaner? So far sound awesome. How are the boys downstairs? They still feel like they have all their volume?
I agree..this is seeming very promising, I second Kleens questions..:D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everything is looking real good in here. Glad to see the Natadrol is treating you as well as it has been treating me. Very unique product to say the least

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yep my numbers keep progressing and I'm looking fuller, and my abs are poking through a tad bit more than what they were when I started the log. My boys are doing well, I have not even noticed anything different about them at all. As for the volume, I would say that it is all still there.

everything is looking real good in here. Glad to see the Natadrol is treating you as well as it has been treating me. Very unique product to say the least
Hey AE, are you noticing any increased acne? It seems like in the past few days I have had a few pop up. Usually I do not have this issue unless I am using a tbooster. Just curious to see if you are seeing any of this as well. I even had a good size pimple show up on my face about a week ago, usually this would make me lose some self confidence, but I didn't seem to be fazed by it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Updates!

Yesterday:

I got to sleep in a little bit and had a good breakfast of eggs and oatmeal with honey. Once I arrived at work I ate two plates of fish, dressing, broccoli, other veggies. Then I worked an easy 18, came back in and got right back to eating. This time I had two plates of turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, and veggies. Once I got home I hit the gym for a relatively light leg workout, my legs haven't felt 100% in a while lol

Legs:

Squats - 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 245 x 10, 265 x 8, 275 x 7, 295 x 5

SLDL - 135 x 12,12 185 x 10,10 225 x 8, 245 x 6

Seated Calf Raises - 45 x 35, 90 x 15, 115 x 10,8, 135 x 6,6

Hip Adductors & Hip Abductors for 3 x 10

Leg Press - single leg w/ 1 plate 3 x 10, 4 plates x 10, 5 plates x 10, x 20

Rest of the day

Broke my PR on the SLDL hitting 245, and the leg presses w/ 5 plates for 20 reps killed my quads. I was limping home because of them lol. When I was doing them there was some guy hitting like 20+ plates on the leg press with knee wraps, it was crazy. Post workout I had my regular 40/40 shake. Then my wifey made me like 5 egg burritos. By this time I was ready to call it a night. Not before I had a few scoops of peanut butter and another whey shake.

Today:

Nothing much to report about today. Didn't have to work, ate a ton of food. Huge bowl of oatmeal w/ peanut butter and whey for breakfast. Chili, chicken veggie soup, and a big chicken veggie salad for lunch 1, then chicken, rice, potatoes, and stuffing for lunch 2. A peanut butter sandwhich w/ a banana for a snack. Then I had some homemade fried chicken w/ veggies and cornbread for dinner. I'm about to eat some peanut butter and another shake before bed.

Today I did go to the gym, but I only worked out my wife, then I shot some jumpers while she did cardio. Tomorrow I'm going to either get an entire upper body workout, or just a chest/triceps/shoulders workout, I'm on the fence. The last two upper body days when I split them up were great and I'm really feeling them. I'll let y'all know tomorrow...

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Updates!

Yesterday:

Pretty much noneventful. Went golfing for the first time and years and it showed. After that I went and played some bball. My legs are easily stronger than they were even a few ago. I was dunking easier than I could back in high school when I weighed like 140. Even a two handed verticle one was pretty easy. Couldn't manage to get one during a game, and that was really all I was trying to do. I missed one pretty bad because the ball slipped out of my hands. My endurance was great through out, playing like 5 games to 15 and ran almost every trip up and down the court. During the last game I rolled my right ankle, which sucked and it is very sore today. After that I went out with the wife and some friends to watch the football game. I didn't eat that much, because I was away from home almost all day.

Today:

Pretty bad day down here today. Went to work early knowing that nothing would be going on, but just wanting to eat for free. After two plates of turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, green beans, and cranberries I went to the gym. I decided that I would go with just chest and shoulders today.

Gym Time:

Incline DB Press- 75 x 10,10,10,10

Clean and Press - 95 x 10 - couldn't do this because of the stability required (my ankle wasn't having it) - then I just repped out a few sets of straight Presses - 115 x 10,10

Flat DB Fly's - 45 x 10,10,10

Side Laterals - (triple drop sets) 25 x 8,8,8 20 x 8,8,8 15 x 8,8,8

Hammer Decline Chest Press - 45 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 10,10 110 x 5

Bent Laterals - 35 x 10,10,10

Shrugs - 225 x 10,10,8,6

Push Ups - 28

After:

Pretty lousy workout today. Although this was the first time that I have been able to get 75 for 4 sets of 10 on the incline press. My ankle just kept bothering me no matter what I was doing. I felt unstable like I was going to fall over during any standing exercises. The side laterals were awesome though, killer pumps. Everything else was like whatever lol.

Once I got home I had my shake. Then I grabbed an ice pack and put it to my ankle. I plan on heating soon and then repeating. My wife is making me some chicken, rice, and beans which should be done soon. Tomorrow I plan on lifting back, but I don't know how it is going to do or if I can deadlift or even rack pull. Sooo hungry...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hope that ankle heals up quick bud. I can attest first hand, rolled ankles suck.