MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA, ok maybe that will do it if the first one didn't. I think I need an apron in case I need to walk around in the next few minutes. No Ma'am, that is a rolling pin... Would you like the baker to warm your buns?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 update

The rest of my day:

Well today sucked for me. First off I went in to work early, thinking that I would get out early then lift. This was not the case though. I ended up leaving at the normal time, with no time to lift before my bball game, which we ended up losing. All in all, a horrible day for me.

My diet was also not too good today either. At work around 11 I ate a big plate of baked chicken, beef stroganoff, and lots of veggies. This is when I took my 2nd daily dose of Natadrol. After this I actually had to work and I didn't finish until 4:45. While working I snacked on a protein bar. After work I had to hurry to my father's house to talk to him, which took about an hour due to traffic. Once we were done talking I then had to rush to my bball game. Before I left I got in two shakes w/ some whey, oatmeal, and a banana in each. I took my final 2 caps of Natadrol with those two.

Once I got home from the game I heated up a chicken breast and some brocolli. Then I made a shake w/ coconut milk, evoo, & whey. Unfortunatley tomorrow is going to be similar to today, but with no bball game. So I will probably be able to get my lift on after work, if everything goes as planned, which it probably will not. Hopefully I will be able to get some pics up too, sorry guys- I'm slacking...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I like this thread alrdy!! hahah IM IN BABY!!! GO BRUTHA TAKE OUT THAT AGRESSION ON SOME BOOTY AND GYM BABY!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOO I'M IN THE ZOOOOOONNNEE BABY HAHAH!! :firedevil:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rest of my day:

Well today sucked for me. First off I went in to work early, thinking that I would get out early then lift. This was not the case though. I ended up leaving at the normal time, with no time to lift before my bball game, which we ended up losing. All in all, a horrible day for me.

My diet was also not too good today either. At work around 11 I ate a big plate of baked chicken, beef stroganoff, and lots of veggies. This is when I took my 2nd daily dose of Natadrol. After this I actually had to work and I didn't finish until 4:45. While working I snacked on a protein bar. After work I had to hurry to my father's house to talk to him, which took about an hour due to traffic. Once we were done talking I then had to rush to my bball game. Before I left I got in two shakes w/ some whey, oatmeal, and a banana in each. I took my final 2 caps of Natadrol with those two.

Once I got home from the game I heated up a chicken breast and some brocolli. Then I made a shake w/ coconut milk, evoo, & whey. Unfortunatley tomorrow is going to be similar to today, but with no bball game. So I will probably be able to get my lift on after work, if everything goes as planned, which it probably will not. Hopefully I will be able to get some pics up too, sorry guys- I'm slacking...
Keep your head up bro! Don't let a few hectic days bring you down. We all have bad days now and then. You will be on the track in no time again ;)

//CC

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Yeah brotha, dont let the daily woes of life set you down a negative path. Take a minute to sit back and refocus yourself, and to think of a way to make your day work around YOU, instead of you simply working through your day. Take care of all preliminary things tomorrow and focus yourself to kill it in the gym!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
The rest of my day:

We all Live to Die Another Day my friend. . . . Remember the ebon flow of life. . .suffering is a part of life and with joy comes sadness. . . with pain comes resilance. . . its just one day out of many! :firedevil: focus on one day at a time and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM :party: oh ya!

Last edited:
CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro you got any starting measurements to through up and compare to at the end? It seems like it is getting going pretty quick, I like what I hear so far.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like all the positive feedback I'm seeing here, in fact I need to apply it myself :thumbsup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for todays updates big fella!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Late but subbed.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
PICS

Here are some pics from this afternoon just before I lifted...

I'm still trying to bring up those twigs that I walk up up

forgot some pre-measurements:
Chest - 40.5"
Shoulders - 45.5"
Waist - 32"
Quads(at biggest diameter)- 24.5"
R Calf - 15" L Calf - 14.75"
R Arm - 15" L Arm - 15.125"

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

What a great day today huh guys??

The only bad part about today is that I woke up like 45 minutes late, so I only had two shakes w/ oatmeal, whey, and a banana for breakfast. Since I was running a little late, I was in traffic. Luckliy I brought a jar of peanut butter and I snacked on it on the way and when I first got to work. I was sooo lucky to get out on the course early today, and I had it pretty easy too. Finished up in like 4 hours, then I hit up the room for two large plates of rice, beans, two chicken enchiladas, fish fillets, guac and veggies.

I hurried home to get my lift on...

Upper Body:

Incline DB Press - 75 x 6,6,6,6,6 supset w/
Pull Ups - +20 x 5,5,5,5,5

Dips - +60 x 5,3,3 supset w/
Sitting BB Shoulder Press - 105 x 12,12,12

DB Rows - 85 x 5,5,5 superset w/
EZ Bar Curls - 90 x 5,5,5

Deadlifts - A few warm up sets then 295 x 5,3,3

Thoughts:

I had a pretty good session today, but I was beat by the time I got to doing the deads. Seriously those deads were weak!! I was planning on trying to get 345 for 3, but I knew that today was not the day. I was extremely motivated today too. I was siked that I got 5 reps on dips w/ 60 pounds added.

Post workout I had 40 grams of whey and 60 grams of dextrose. After I got that my friend invited me to go to Mission Burrito on him so we hit that up. I had a chicken burrito w/ tons of stuff on it. Right now I'm just snacking on some cranberries, in a few minutes I'm going to go get on some food but I don't know what yet.

Mood: relaxed/ Cloud 9
Strength: n/a
Weight: n/a
Endurance: n/a
Agression: slighly above average
Sides: n/a
Libido: slightly increased since last night
Concerns: none

Sorry for not putting up the morning libido check- I had to run as soon as I woke up

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates bro! Solid Incline DB Presses :thumbsup:

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmm I want more marzia!! I'm getting flacid!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I am so jealous of your food intake Bro! DAMN! I get heavy just looking at the oversived tortilla at that place. For anyone who doesn't live in Texas or wherever they don't have a mission burrito, freebirds burrito or chipotle burrito I feel so sorry for you. All of these places have HUGE burritos, and a selection of toppings that rivals a salad bar at some of them. As a matter of fact I am getting a burrito bowl for lunch at Chipotle. YUM!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
burrito bowls are the sh1t...that's why I use Chipolt-away! Get's those blood stains right out!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seriously people, if you want to talk burritos, you are all in the dark unless you have been to San Diego. It's close enough to baja to be authentic, but far enough across the border to keep the montezuma's revenge away.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seriously people, if you want to talk burritos, you are all in the dark unless you have been to San Diego. It's close enough to baja to be authentic, but far enough across the border to keep the montezuma's revenge away.
All of the lower half of Texas is in the same boat, regarding being close enough to being near the border for authentic. Of course I will say the taquerias have some DAMN GOOD BURRITOS TOO! And cheap like $2.89 for a 2lb burrito. Just one thing you are forgetting about that you definitely do not have there. Tex-Mex! The best of both worlds mixed into one.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All of the lower half of Texas is in the same boat, regarding being close enough to being near the border for authentic. Of course I will say the taquerias have some DAMN GOOD BURRITOS TOO! And cheap like $2.89 for a 2lb burrito. Just one thing you are forgetting about that you definitely do not have there. Tex-Mex! The best of both worlds mixed into one.
That give me a heck of an idea for a post workout meal G!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, not a fan of the Tex-Mex. You ever had mexican food from So-Cal... it's different than most anywhere else I have tried it.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Here in Tallahassee we have Bandito's Burritos, AKA - "The Krypie of Burritos".... their slogan: "We Roll Fatties" :)

Yeah... the owner loves nugs, and requires all employees to be daily smokers!! He actually gives them mid-day smoke breaks!! LOL

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha i love it well let me tell you we have a lot of hispanics that make there way to MN but its still not the same as mexico hahah ooooo welll i just love food and it loves me!!! Love the bulking phase!!! SOOOOO much fun!! Keep up the good work man!! Have no fear natrdol will get this twigs into trunks!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great place to eat and work....lol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
burrito bowls are the sh1t...that's why I use Chipolt-away! Get's those blood stains right out!
Haha....why the heck would you eat that food if it does that to you...:zx11pissed:...i just don't understand...:toofunny:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Haha....why the heck would you eat that food if it does that to you...:zx11pissed:...i just don't understand...:toofunny:
"you mean your mom actually cleans the bloodstains out of your underwear with chipotlaway and then takes you back to chipotle?!"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, not a fan of the Tex-Mex. You ever had mexican food from So-Cal... it's different than most anywhere else I have tried it.
I love both Tex-Mex and Authentic, we have plenty of both here. No I haven't had the pleasure of going to So-Cal.

Sometimes he is the S and sometimes he is the M.

"you mean your mom actually cleans the bloodstains out of your underwear with chipotlaway and then takes you back to chipotle?!"
LOL

Here is my yummy burrito bowl from lunch. I already ate some of it before I thought to share with you guys, sorry.

Yep that is an azzload of HOT SAUCE!!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Man all of this burrito talk made me feel bad about not ordering me one just now. I had to go into Mission Burrito again to get my gal some tortilla soup that she likes lol - but I had just ate two plates of pecan crusted chicken breast, mashed sweet potatoes, sauted veggies, and some meat loaf at the country club...

Today's Stuff

Today has been another awesome day for me!!! My Mom hooked me up by setting up my little bro's LA Fitness membership that we would both use, so now I can go to any LA Fitness and lift. So I put that to use today. For breakfast I had a small chicken breast, black bean pico, and a shake w/ half can of coconut milk and chocolate whey. This is when I dosed my first two caps of Natadrol for the day. My libido was sky high this morning, literally.

Gym time/legs:

Front Squats - 135 x 12,12 185 x 5,5, 225 x 3,3

SLDL - 135 x 12,12 185 x 7,7 205 x 5,5

Standing Barbell Calf Raises - 135 x 25 ,225 x 15,15

Single Leg Presses - 1 plate per side x 5,5,5

Sitting Leg Curl - 50 x 12, 80 x 8, 90 x 4

Horizontal Calf Press thing - 2 plates per side x didn't count reps but I did an @$$ load

Hack Squat - 2 plates + 25 per side for one set of 25 reps

Back Home:

Post workout I hit up my 40/40 whey dextrose blend. Then I had some salmon and oatmeal after. After that I went to Whole Foods and while there I ate two and half egg & bacon breakfast tacos w/ some carrot juice. I had to so some shopping after whole foods which sucked, then I had to head to work. Before leaving I took my second two caps of Natadrol w/ 5g of fish oil.

At work I first ate one plate of fried chicken, mashed potatoes, collard greens, and black eyed peas. Then like an hour and half later I went back for two pecan crusted chicken breasts (these are amazing!!), mashed sweet potatoes, cornbread, and some asparagus spears. I just didn't want to get to full before I went out to work on the course to kind of work lol. Luckily this wan't until around 3, and they only got in like 11 holes in before it got too dark. Once I went in I headed straight back in and that's when I got those two plates mentioned earlier.

I loved lifting at the gym, it felt so nice to change the scenary for me. Plus all of the new equipment that I can use now is great. It was the first time that I ever used a hack squat machine, and people were looking at me funny when I was front squating lol, and 225 felt lighter than expected today. It is almost time to eat again... Tomorrow is suppose to be an off/cardio/core day but I really want to hit the gym up again. I might just go do some core stuff and then do some other stuff like complexes idk.

Mood: very good mood
Strength: Weights are feeling a little lighter so far
Weight: n/a
Endurance: I didn't need much rest in the gym today
Agression: above average
Sides: n/a
Libido: increased

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man dont feel bad about that, those pecan crusted chicken breast sound amazing. Like I am salivating over here... Great workout Bro. I know what you mean about going back to a gym. I worked out in my garage for 2 years and loved it until I went bck to the gym and had so many exercises I could do. That and at 4:30 in the morning I don't have to wait on anything.
"You must spread some rep around...."

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man dont feel bad about that, those pecan crusted chicken breast sound amazing. Like I am salivating over here... Great workout Bro. I know what you mean about going back to a gym. I worked out in my garage for 2 years and loved it until I went bck to the gym and had so many exercises I could do. That and at 4:30 in the morning I don't have to wait on anything.
"You must spread some rep around...."
They are some good breasts!! The meat loaf was also really good, and I'm not a big fan at all of meat loaf. It had some delicious mushroom sauce over it, it was fantastic.

Yep I love having loads of options of exercises, not like I am going to do them, but it is just there incase. Today I also did a lot more work in an hour than I typically would. I didn't have to change weights and move stuff around like I would have to so in my garage. Plus I was barely needing any rest between sets today...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good jd! real nice leg day you had there..Man....you better never screw up and lose that job!:lol:..you eat about 70$ a day worth of food ..hahahahaha

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Looking good jd! real nice leg day you had there..Man....you better never screw up and lose that job!:lol:..you eat about 70$ a day worth of food ..hahahahaha
I know- the food alone makes it almost worth it. If I ate deserts it would be worth like $100 easily. You should see the stuff they have up there sometimes, like chocolate truffles, millions of kinds of pies and cakes, little strawberry and blueberry things, stuff that I have no idea what it could be, banana pudding...but luckily I do not have a sweet tooth :nono2:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is a little morning libido check :bad:

I thought you said you didn't have a sweet tooth? Appetite and libido are going nuts now! Is it odd that it is from the same stimulus.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE IT!!! Where do we find thesae pictures my god. .. haha all you do is type in weight lifting babes or what hahaha. . .hopefully i'll find one tonight at the gym and or at lata tonight its FRIDAY BABY!!! WOO HOOO!!! Great work out brutha your an animalll!!!! AHHHHH

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday & Today

Yesterday:

Basically all day yesterday I was at work. From like 7 to 6. There was a big tournament that didn't start until noon, but some people were playing in the morning too. I ate like 4 times, they had some kind of steaks and many other good things. I just can't remember everything. After work I had to pack up some of my stuff bc my girl and I are moving into a new place.

Today:

I had to work early today so I got up early. I only had peanut butter and protein powder for breakfast since we were at our new place and we didn't have any food yet. To bad that I arrived at work to late and I just got to sit there for 4 hours and I left, not doing anything. There were not many people playing today and I was too late to get a group. I did get a two plates of spagetti, meat loaf, fish, and green beans before I left. Once I got home I hit the gym for an upper body session.

Upper Body:

Deads - 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 285 x 5, 315 x 1,1,1, 285 x 3

Incline DB Press - 70 x 10,10,10,8

Pull Ups - 7,7,77 superset w/
Shoulder Press - 115 x 12,12,12,12

DB Rows - 90 x 3,4,3,3

Incline Hammer Press - 45 x 15, 45+25 x 12, 45+25+10 x 8

Dips - 15,15,15

Lat Pulldown - 130 x 10,10,10

After

After my workout I had my 40/40 post workout shake. Then I ate a ton of chicken, broccoli, and three pieces of ezikiel bread w/ honey or peanut butter. I went a little light today w/ some extra reps on most lifts. I also forgot my straps so I couldn't go too heavy on my deads. I suck at pull ups now. I use to be able to get 10+ for mulitple sets easily only a few months ago. I had taken my afternoon dose of Natadrol like an hour before I lifted and I noticed a increased pump today, especially in my back. Yesterday my girl said that my muscles looked "fuller" and felt harder than usual. I just told her that that is not the only hard thing she would be feeling lol, seriously.

I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my day today. I might go somewhere and eat later with some friends, but I don't really want to spend any money. Tomorrow I have to work early, but I am going to wake up extra early and get in a core workout before I leave. After that I have to go visit my girl's parents until Monday evening I think, or Tuesday morning. Tuesday is when my next workout will be hopefully. Although I might have a playoff bball game then. Hope everybodys weekend is going well!!

Mood: I feel relaxed, kind of tired though
Strength: Slightly up so far
Weight: will check tomorrow or Monday
Endurance: I'm not even needing any rest between sets
Agression: don't really notice this too much anymore
Sides: none
Libido: still sky high

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should ditch the straps to get some more grip strength

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I know, I am working on my grip too. Today was actually the first time I was able to pull over 300 w/ no straps, so it is coming along

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marzia!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday:

Basically all day yesterday I was at work. From like 7 to 6. There was a big tournament that didn't start until noon, but some people were playing in the morning too. I ate like 4 times, they had some kind of steaks and many other good things. I just can't remember everything. After work I had to pack up some of my stuff bc my girl and I are moving into a new place.

Today:

I had to work early today so I got up early. I only had peanut butter and protein powder for breakfast since we were at our new place and we didn't have any food yet. To bad that I arrived at work to late and I just got to sit there for 4 hours and I left, not doing anything. There were not many people playing today and I was too late to get a group. I did get a two plates of spagetti, meat loaf, fish, and green beans before I left. Once I got home I hit the gym for an upper body session.

Upper Body:

Deads - 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 285 x 5, 315 x 1,1,1, 285 x 3

Incline DB Press - 70 x 10,10,10,8

Pull Ups - 7,7,77 superset w/
Shoulder Press - 115 x 12,12,12,12

DB Rows - 90 x 3,4,3,3

Incline Hammer Press - 45 x 15, 45+25 x 12, 45+25+10 x 8

Dips - 15,15,15

Lat Pulldown - 130 x 10,10,10

After

After my workout I had my 40/40 post workout shake. Then I ate a ton of chicken, broccoli, and three pieces of ezikiel bread w/ honey or peanut butter. I went a little light today w/ some extra reps on most lifts. I also forgot my straps so I couldn't go too heavy on my deads. I suck at pull ups now. I use to be able to get 10+ for mulitple sets easily only a few months ago. I had taken my afternoon dose of Natadrol like an hour before I lifted and I noticed a increased pump today, especially in my back. Yesterday my girl said that my muscles looked "fuller" and felt harder than usual. I just told her that that is not the only hard thing she would be feeling lol, seriously.

I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my day today. I might go somewhere and eat later with some friends, but I don't really want to spend any money. Tomorrow I have to work early, but I am going to wake up extra early and get in a core workout before I leave. After that I have to go visit my girl's parents until Monday evening I think, or Tuesday morning. Tuesday is when my next workout will be hopefully. Although I might have a playoff bball game then. Hope everybodys weekend is going well!!

Mood: I feel relaxed, kind of tired though
Weight: will check tomorrow or Monday
Endurance: I'm not even needing any rest between sets
Agression: don't really notice this too much anymore
Sides: none
Libido: still sky high
Nice workout!

I honestly think wraps are great on deads and doing more dynamic things like walking dumbell holds are better used specifically for grip strength when the goal is strength and mass increase in the back and legs. I prefer to go heavier with wraps on deads but only in the upper sets not using staps on the first 4-5 sets as I build up the weight. That way grip strength is not the limiting factor but is still being worked on. Then you get best of both worlds. But holding on to HEAVY dumbells and walking is so dynamic it requires more grip strength than the same weight on the bar would because of the free movement of the dumbell. Just my $.02

I know, I am working on my grip too. Today was actually the first time I was able to pull over 300 w/ no straps, so it is coming along
NICE!!! Especially at our height!

315 is damn good!
AGREED!!!!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
315 is damn good!
thanks Sir, I want to try to get 405 w/ straps soon, probably before the end of this Natadrol run!!

Oh I had to work early so here is a mid day libido check

I honestly think wraps are great on deads and doing more dynamic things like walking dumbell holds are better used specifically for grip strength when the goal is strength and mass increase in the back and legs. I prefer to go heavier with wraps on deads but only in the upper sets not using staps on the first 4-5 sets as I build up the weight. That way grip strength is not the limiting factor but is still being worked on. Then you get best of both worlds. But holding on to HEAVY dumbells and walking is so dynamic it requires more grip strength than the same weight on the bar would because of the free movement of the dumbell. Just my $.02
Yep, I usually do not strap up if I am going for a higher range rep set on deads. I think I might try to include some type of "farmers walks" with db's into my core days. I read that they really help you out on your overall strength so I like the idea!!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Update:

This morning I woke up early to get to work. I only had a shake w/ whey, honey, and a banana for breakfast w/ my two caps of Natadtol. Once I got to work I ate a few cornbread muffins. I didn't get to work for the second straight day since nobody was playing. It looked like it was going to rain, and it rained a little. After I left work I went to the grocery store and I bought some food to eat for the rest of the day. Once I arrived home I ate a burrito that I bought and I also had a cheap protein bar. After I ate I went to go lift at the gym since I will not be able to lift tomorrow.

Leg Day:

Squats - 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 10, 245 x 10, 285 x 5,5, 315 x 1

SLDL - 135 x 10,10 185 x 8,8, 235 x 3, 245 x 2

Seated Calf Raises - 45 + 25 for 8 sets of 20

Single Leg Press - 1 plate per side 3 x 10

Hip Abductors & Adductors machines for 3 sets

Hack Squats - 2 plates per side for two minutes straight

Post workout I had my usual 40/40 blend. I had trouble getting out of the gym with my jello legs. They were shaking really bad during/after that set on the hack squat. I do not even know how many reps I got, but it was a lot. I had like a few second break w/ about 25 seconds left where I just stood up and then I knocked out 4 or 5 more reps. My squat was off today, I was trying to get 315 for 2 or 3 reps, but I failed to get the second rep.

I'm very sleepy right now, I'll update later today or tomorrow morning!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man did I have a good nap or what. I was out for a good hour and a half. When I woke up I had steaks, baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli waiting for me. Yep nice day. My appetite is almost unsatisfiable because I was hungry like an hour later and had a whey shake and I just snacked on some peanut butter out of the jar.

Tomorrow I will be up at my girl's parents house for the day, I'm actually about to head that way in a few minutes. I will check my weight in the morning, hopefully I have put on a pound or two. I'm worn out from the gym today, my legs are going to feel it tomorrow for sure. There will be no food getting out of my site tomorrow, I'm going for everthing!!

Mood: positive mood
Weight: will check tomorrow morning
Endurance: still noticing an increase
Agression: I still feel it
Sides: increased appetite
Libido: seems to be leveling off

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good buddy!! Nice weight without straps, good job!! Straps can help break some plateaus, I've used em' before. Now, I just don't, although, I'm almost to the point of exceeding my grip, unless I stagger it, but I hate doing that. More than likely gonna invest in some hooks, those will be more useful for me, and hten I can start working my forearms again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lookin' good buddy!! Nice weight without straps, good job!! Straps can help break some plateaus, I've used em' before. Now, I just don't, although, I'm almost to the point of exceeding my grip, unless I stagger it, but I hate doing that. More than likely gonna invest in some hooks, those will be more useful for me, and hten I can start working my forearms again.
Man if you get hooks get good ones cuz the ones I got at Academy SUCKED!!!!!! They didn't even fit the olympic bar and the metal stuck out far enough to impede my grip or cut into my fingers. I was VERY DISSATISFIED with them. Use them once... I here the 1 Ton Hooks are good but I went with something I found at Academy and was not pleased.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man if you get hooks get good ones cuz the ones I got at Academy SUCKED!!!!!! They didn't even fit the olympic bar and the metal stuck out far enough to impede my grip or cut into my fingers. I was VERY DISSATISFIED with them. Use them once... I here the 1 Ton Hooks are good but I went with something I found at Academy and was not pleased.
lol I just went to the Academy in Spring since I left my straps down in Sugar Land and I bought some of the really cheap everlast ones for like $2. I never used hooks before though. I did see some there at Academy and they did look pretty crappy and cheap.