Awards
Day 48 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

2116 calories protein 46% carbs 36% fat 18%

30 min fasted cardio low intesity

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
6 capsules a day ... 8 weeks ... nothing happened ... Why?

Gains2NV

Awards
Actually I started at 15mg then went to 20 for most of cycle just upped to 25 to see if I noticed anything. Idk diet has been super clean. Calories and macros were being done my troponin nutrition at beginning and just recently switched to a local guy. Maybe I just still to fat to really notice anything, I know its very mild and I just wondering if I am still holding to much fat to really see results of it. I may try again after I drop a few more pounds and maybe run the dosage up to 30mg. Idk I didnt really notice anything when I added the dermacrine either.

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
At this point there will be fresh water ... Definitely not ostarine

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
At this point there will be fresh water ... Definitely not ostarine
That's what I was thinking...I was on Olympus labs Ostarine for like 3 weeks I think and it really only effected my bp. It kinda sounds like his bottle is bunk

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 48 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Where did you purchase this? Never heard of counterfeit osta. All OL osta is 3rd party lab tested for purity, every single batch.

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Here in Italy found no one to prevent counterfeit All legit ... ... In fact, as I read in various posts, it is possible that it may cause Gino, because this counterfeit !!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here in Italy found no one to prevent counterfeit All legit ... ... In fact, as I read in various posts, it is possible that it may cause Gino, because this counterfeit !!!
If it isn't counterfeit then it isn't bunk. Osta can cause gyno, anything that occupies the androgen receptor can cause gyno. What does this have to do with the products legitimacy?

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
If it isn't counterfeit then it isn't bunk. Osta can cause gyno, anything that occupies the androgen receptor can cause gyno. What does this have to do with the products legitimacy?
The real preclude lowers estrogen, so it can not cause Gino also many users who bought preclude, also had high values ​​of liver

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The real preclude lowers estrogen, so it can not cause Gino also many users who bought preclude, also had high values ​​of liver
Uh, no. You need to read up on osta a little bit

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
Maybe, but all those who bought preclude Forum Italian (and many are), have had no effect, or the results but with liver damage ... This I say unfortunately ... I also with 8 weeks, no result , as well as other users here

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe, but all those who bought preclude Forum Italian (and many are), have had no effect, or the results but with liver damage ... This I say unfortunately ... I also with 8 weeks, no result , as well as other users here
Then it is counterfeit. I have never seen a negative review on osta, never. I'm really sorry that you and your friends had a bad experience with this product but I see no way that they could be legitimate OL osta based on your results

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
This is

if you know where I can find preclude legit, I would be grateful ... Even with private message

I used epistane, tren and dimethadrol all Olympus, all good ... But no Osta

Attachments

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Actually I started at 15mg then went to 20 for most of cycle just upped to 25 to see if I noticed anything. Idk diet has been super clean. Calories and macros were being done my troponin nutrition at beginning and just recently switched to a local guy. Maybe I just still to fat to really notice anything, I know its very mild and I just wondering if I am still holding to much fat to really see results of it. I may try again after I drop a few more pounds and maybe run the dosage up to 30mg. Idk I didnt really notice anything when I added the dermacrine either.
I don't think increasing the Osta dose will increase fat loss. All Osta is going to do is preserve muscle.

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
I don't think increasing the Osta dose will increase fat loss. All Osta is going to do is preserve muscle.

Osta should help keep the muscle, but also increase lean ... So users who have successfully used Osta, meant that it was not legit! We decide

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am on osta shred and derm and had gained 10#'s by my 4th week. Almost two weeks later I am still up 10#'s. Gains have slowed down but hardness and pumps are still strong. I will definitely be using it again in the future. I have no complaints and feel I will be able to easily maintain this weight gain after pct.

Muscolo

Muscolo

Awards
I am on osta shred and derm and had gained 10#'s by my 4th week. Almost two weeks later I am still up 10#'s. Gains have slowed down but hardness and pumps are still strong. I will definitely be using it again in the future. I have no complaints and feel I will be able to easily maintain this weight gain after pct.
You have the same that I have? Maybe it's a lot different ... I do not know what to say ... However I'm not the only one, then

Gains2NV

Awards
I bought mine from nutriverse. Again I think I may be a little to fat to really see results of it. I do feel like even though weight hasn't changed that I look better. Pics kinda suck but I'll get some up. But when I workout looking in mirror I feel like there has been progress just not as much as I was hoping for. But for what 150 bucks for a 8 week cycle plus pct I didn't expect anything crazy.

Gains2NV

Awards
I sure a lot has to do with diets. I have ate clean the whole time but definitely feel better on the newer trainers diet and I am down a few lbs since starting with him. I might run again in future. I think a lot of people expect way to much from sarms. Expecting ph or aas results. I wasn't expecting that just looking to try something to give me a little extra. I am in no rush I was over 220 for 10 years hitting 235 before December last year when I started getting serious about getting shredded. So to be at 195 which I haven't been since I was a freshman in high school is good. But definitely pushing hard to get leaner. Right know goal it to hit 189.

Gains2NV

Awards
First 3 pics left side is day 1 cycle right is 2 days ago. 4th pic is me at 235 when I started to a week or so ago

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
You can really tell you've lost quiet a bit of bf%! I think the Ostraine has worked well IMO.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'd have to be a a straight hater to not see this works

Gains2NV

Awards
I don't see much difference in first 3 pics. Pic 4 yeah put that was Dec 2014- Sept 2015

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 49 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Chest and triceps sets of 15

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 50 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Legs sets of 15 reps

Gains2NV

Awards
I working my ass off and will get there. Crazy looking back and seeing how fat I was.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 51 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Weight today 195

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 52 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Shoulders sets of 15 reps

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 53 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 54 25mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Back and biceps sets of 15 reps

Gains2NV

Awards
Well today is the last day been I weeks must have missed a day or 2 update cause I have day 54 today and should be 56. Pct to start tomorrow. I'll probably stop daily updates and just update if I have any sides.

Gains2NV

Awards
So tomorrow will finish week 1 of pct. Bottle dose of super pct and 20mg nolva. No sides feel great. Actually losing weight more know then when on osta. Was at 192 this morning