Olympus labs osta stack log unsponsored

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 11 20mg of ostarine 3 caps of eliminate

No sides

2200 calories macros pro61%/ carbs 9%/ fats 32%

Leg day

Feeling good dermacrine on hand. Gonna dose at 2 pumps twice a day. And run that the rest of my cycle just over 6 more weeks.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 12 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

3400 macros pro 25%/carbs 66%/fat 9%

20 min hit cardio

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 13 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

No real noticable difference with dermacrine I don't think. Was a little more high strung today kinda feel like I was more of a dick but idk lol.

Weight is about the same 194 this morning.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Subbed to this. Like the look of your macros thinking of using similar diet for a cycle myself :) Best of luck with it OP

Gains2NV

Awards
So far so good. Hit 193 this morning lowest I have been in a long time. Today is the 1st day of week 3 so unless things change 5 more weeks to go.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 14 20mg ostarine 3 pills eliminate/ 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Didn't count calories today. Had high carbs clean foods but didn't keep perfect track today.

Soccer game for to days cardio.

Feeling a lot warmer today. Though I do live in florida and it was brutal out today but just feel like my body temp is up .

Gains2NV

Awards
I did calipers before and will at end of cycle. I say I look leaner. You can start seeing the separation in my shoulders. I'll post before and after pics as well. Honestly don't feel to much different than before. I might even bump to 25mg of osta last few weeks just to use up all of the product. Defenatly nothing to crazy noticable yet.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

3400 macros pro 25%/carbs 66%/fat 9%

No real noticable difference with dermacrine I don't think. Was a little more high strung today kinda feel like I was more of a dick but idk lol.

Weight is about the same 194 this morning.
You posted this on 8/22

Day 9 20mg ostarine 3 pills eliminate/ 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Didn't count calories today. Had high carbs clean foods but didn't keep perfect track today.

Soccer game for to days cardio.

Feeling a lot warmer today. Though I do live in florida and it was brutal out today but just feel like my body temp is up .
You posted this on 8/23

Just checking to see if that is a typo in regards to what Day it is..?

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 15 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

No sides. Libido is rocking. Feel good.

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
Anyone getting oily skin and a little bit of acne from OL ostarine? Only dosing at 10mg too

ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff

Awards
And libido is crazy high, literally haven't been this horny ever lol

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 16 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Shoulders today and killed them.

Gains2NV

Awards
I didn't have any sides my 2 weeks on ostarine only. Honestly I really don't feel anything at all of a difference even with dermacrine.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any sides my 2 weeks on ostarine only. Honestly I really don't feel anything at all of a difference even with dermacrine.
Have you seen any change in weight or strength

Gains2NV

Awards
Not much. Maybe losing a bit More than I was before osta. I been averaging a pound a week and still on that. Strength wise not sure I just switched back to a standard rotation so I'll be able to tell a little better.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 17 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Feeling good.

Gains2NV

Awards
Anyone else notice skin more sensitive to sun where dermacrine is applied. I was outside with a tank one and areas wear I apply dermacrine seem to be extra hot

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 18 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

2300 macros pro 25%/carbs 66%/fat 9

Feeling good.

burks

Awards
Thanks for logging this. Myself and two friends are taking our first plunge into Osta in two weeks. We've all done PH cycles in the past with great results.

Gains2NV

Awards
Wouldnt say I have noticed anything to crazy as of yet. I have read people saying it really takes full effect around week 3 so hopefully Ill be noticing a little something soon.

1kerry

Awards
With Osta you should focus on tracking body compositio progress, strength andmaybe gym pumps...you will never "feel it" as a PH.

Gains2NV

Awards
Yeah I did caliper measurements and record all training days. When I start pct ill remeasure and look at numbers and give you guys some info. I am starting to look leaner for sure but that could just be diet.

Gains2NV

Awards
The question I am asking myself is if this is really a suppressive cycle is it really worth the hormonal fluctuations for minimal results. I mean its not an expensive cycle by any means so Idk. Ill wait to make real decisions till pct.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
If it keeps you full and if you don't lose any muscle while cutting then I would say it's worth it

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 19 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

20 min Hiit cardio

Didnt count calories ate clean lots of carbs

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 20 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Chest and tris

Didnt count calories ate clean lots of carbs

1kerry

Awards
The question I am asking myself is if this is really a suppressive cycle is it really worth the hormonal fluctuations for minimal results. I mean its not an expensive cycle by any means so Idk. Ill wait to make real decisions till pct.
In my personal experience, Ostarine from OL has helped me tremendous. Bad genetics was demolished by Olympus Labs, trust me. Been lifting for 6 years now, Im skinny fat, I loose muscle very easy when on a cut, but also loose fat easy, Im very hard muscle gainer, and I put fat very easy as well on a bulk.

This is an example of what Im telling you, pic on the left at the end of my cut without OStarine 158lbs and lets say 13-14%BF (dont really know) and the one on the right 162.5lbs and lets say around 11%BF with Ostar1ne and am 2 days of finishing it.

Im not an experted, Im not gifted either, but I work my ass very hard believe me...

11899948_1126344880713736_5642615294671238400_n.jpg

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In for this. I'll be doing a similar run of osta soon. I'll be getting forma stanzol in case I need it during.

Last edited:

Gains2NV

Awards
I understand.

I am the exact opposite of you. I look at food the wrong way and I gain weight. I at 196 and thats down from a fat ass 240. Looking to get thin like them pics then slowly add on the mass. I always worked out since highschool off and on but starting january is first time I ever got diet on point no cheating. Hired a nutrition coach and its been a good experience so far.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
In my personal experience, Ostarine from OL has helped me tremendous. Bad genetics was demolished by Olympus Labs, trust me. Been lifting for 6 years now, Im skinny fat, I loose muscle very easy when on a cut, but also loose fat easy, Im very hard muscle gainer, and I put fat very easy as well on a bulk.

This is an example of what Im telling you, pic on the left at the end of my cut without OStarine 158lbs and lets say 13-14%BF (dont really know) and the one on the right 162.5lbs and lets say around 11%BF with Ostar1ne and am 2 days of finishing it.

Im not an experted, Im not gifted either, but I work my ass very hard believe me...

View attachment 123242
Osta or not your results haven been amazing.
Any tips on cutting effectively?

1kerry

Awards
Osta or not your results haven been amazing.
Any tips on cutting effectively?
Thanks for your comments!

Well, first of all, you need lots of pattience, get a time-frame around 20-24 weeks according to your current BF%. If your lifting experience is around 1-2years, Ill focus on gaining mass, unless you already too fat.

I use IIFM calculator, I eat about everything I want but always counting cals/macros obviously, then after 10-15 weeks I start following the LEANGAINS approach (cycling carbs , IF with flexible diet mentallity).

Never try to drop more than 1.5lbs per week, because you are gonna lose a lot of muscle, first month its ok/normal to drop around 7-9lbs because of water, but after the first 4-5 weeks, you should stick to 1-1.5lbs per week.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your comments!

Well, first of all, you need lots of pattience, get a time-frame around 20-24 weeks according to your current BF%. If your lifting experience is around 1-2years, Ill focus on gaining mass, unless you already too fat.

I use IIFM calculator, I eat about everything I want but always counting cals/macros obviously, then after 10-15 weeks I start following the LEANGAINS approach (cycling carbs , IF with flexible diet mentallity).

Never try to drop more than 1.5lbs per week, because you are gonna lose a lot of muscle, first month its ok/normal to drop around 7-9lbs because of water, but after the first 4-5 weeks, you should stick to 1-1.5lbs per week.
I have been working out for like 3-4 years now so I've got the mass. I'm actually planning to cut up this winter. I'm somewhere around 18-20% fb. My plan is to cut for at least 12 weeks. I don't wanna be as lean as you are in those pics. I just want to cut off like 10-15 lbs and have my abs show. but the thing is my maintenance is pretty low to start off with cause I have a ****ty metabolism. So when I cut its really hard for me to lose the fat and I have to cut at like 1400 or 1200 calories.

I'll probably do IF the last 6 weeks or whenever I see weight lose has stalled.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 21 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Soccer match

Didnt count calories ate clean lots of carbs. I kinda upset I did this 3 days in a row just kinda felt like I needed it. But back on low carb tomorrow all meals already prepped

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Monday I'll be starting the following cycle. I will give a update daily on dosages, sides, calories and macros, and workout. If there is anything else you guys wanna know let me know. Planned cycle is below right know I am going for 6 Weeks but if at 6 I still feeling good I'll probably go 8. I may do blood work around week 5 to see how it looks however I dont have any precycle blood work but this is my first run of anything. I'll post pics at end of cycle.

I am 5'9" and calories are set to cut weight. So any questions or comments let me know if not I'll start updates on Monday.

Weeks 1-6 OL ostarine 15/20/20/20/20/20
Weeks 1-6 OL eliminate 2 caps
Weeks 7-10 OL super pct 10 caps
Weeks 7-10 cemproducts tamox 20/20/10/10
I am lazy (lol). Would you mind letting me know how many bottles of each is needed for the run that you outlined above? And where did you get at? Cost? Thank you. Please feel free to reply "figrure out yourself".

Gains2NV

Awards
I got the ostarine, eliminate, and super from nutiverse. 1 bottle of osta, 2 of eliminate, and 1 of the super pct. You could get away with 1 bottle of eliminate is you do 6 weeks at 2 pills like i listed in that cycle. I decided to go 8 weeks and 3 caps of eliminate so I had to grab another bottle. Cost i think 120ish cant remember exactly.

Tamox 1 bottle could run 2 cycles at that dosage and i got it for 70. But if you watch they do offer discounts usually on mondays of 25% off.

So all said between 150-200 you could run 6-8 week cycle.

Gains2NV

Awards
I got the ostarine, eliminate, and super from nutiverse. 1 bottle of osta, 2 of eliminate, and 1 of the super pct. You could get away with 1 bottle of eliminate is you do 6 weeks at 2 pills like i listed in that cycle. I decided to go 8 weeks and 3 caps of eliminate so I had to grab another bottle. Cost i think 120ish cant remember exactly.

Tamox 1 bottle from cemproducts.com could run 2 cycles at that dosage and i got it for 70. But if you watch they do offer discounts usually on mondays of 25% off.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established

Tamox 1 bottle could run 2 cycles at that dosage and i got it for 70. But if you watch they do offer discounts usually on mondays of 25% off.

Thank you very much.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 22 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Leg day today.

Weight is up from 3 days of carbs sitting at 201.

Gains2NV

Awards
Updated some posts been doing a copy and paste and realized I screwed up somewhere in it. Been doing 3 days at 2200 calories macros pro61%/ carbs 9%/ fats 32% followed my a high carb day calories a bit higher.

Will be switching my trainer in 2 weeks so not sure whats gonna happen with diet. But I'll not changes. This is start of week 3 I'll probably go for bloods sometime during week 6 to see whats up and get ready for pct.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 23 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Shoulde day

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 24 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

15 min light jog

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 25 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Back and bi's

Weight back at 197 down from carb crazy weekend

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Back and bi's

Weight back at 197 down from carb crazy weekend
Noticing any physique change?

Gains2NV

Awards
To be honest not really. Maybe a slight bit more in shoulders and arms. Have a feeling effects may not be as noticeable due to my body fat level. I guessing still around 19%. Thinking of upping dosage of osta to 25 for last few weeks see if I notice higher dosage.

Also switching nutritionist next week. Local npc competitor that has won a state title. Super excited. Been working with troponin and lost about 40 lbs but just feeling like lose has been at a standstill for a while and got hooked up with local guy and figured why not give him a go.

I'll post pics before and after but so far nothing to brag about.

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 26 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Busy day didn't get nothing as far as a workout or cardio and hate it

Gains2NV

Awards
Day 27 20mg of ostarine /3 caps of eliminate / 4 pumps dermacrine

No sides

Didn't count cals today high carbs but not crazy I say under 3000 cals