OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R UNLEASHED - GIVE THE GIFT OF GAINZ PROMO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to say "hats off" to our fearless DemiGod GNO for putting in the OT hours to make sure everyone gets their free samples.

He's one heck of a team player over here at OL and we are proud to have him on board!
Ah shucks :heart:

mymilkexpired

Awards
I've had this on my wish list for some time but have been holding out. All the rave reviews are making it hard to wait. Bring forth the samples of heavenly muscle pumping goodness.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had this on my wish list for some time but have been holding out. All the rave reviews are making it hard to wait. Bring forth the samples of heavenly muscle pumping goodness.
then bring forth a pm with your shipping info ;)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Good update broski! :) Thourght you forgot us :p

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've decided that I'm going to give all three of my samples to other people :) I know CU is awesome and works for me so I don't need a sample of it. Better to share it with a third lucky friend and spread the word!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've decided that I'm going to give all three of my samples to other people :) I know CU is awesome and works for me so I don't need a sample of it. Better to share it with a third lucky friend and spread the word!
That's the spirit!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably do the same ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this sharing warms my heart as much as the J.regia does.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am going to use mine and will wait patiently and thankful for samples.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Initial feedback on our explosive new pre-workout CONQU3R UNLEASHED has been exceptional so in the spirit of the season Olympus Labs wants to give as many people as possible the opportunity to try it!

ALL you need to do is post in this thread either why you love CONQU3R UNLEASHED or why you would like to try it. We will then send you 3 samples. We encourage you to use one sample yourself and then give the other samples to two lucky people so they can experience CONQU3R UNLEASHED.

Bonus Contest -Those who give shall receive!
Post a picture in this thread of you and the two other people you shared the samples with for a chance to win 1 of 3 full tubs of CONQU3R UNLEASHED.

Open to all domestic and international AM members.
I've heard a ton of good things, worth trying to see if it's a new staple.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try conqu3r because of its exceptional and comprehensive profile. Plus, I've been craving a mango flavored product for some time now

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've been wanting to try conqu3r because of its exceptional and comprehensive profile. Plus, I've been craving a mango flavored product for some time now
Guaranteed to be the best pre-workout you'll try : )

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Closing off the sample request aspect of the promo so we can move onto the contest round - samples are in the mail :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Closing off the sample request aspect of the promo so we can move onto the contest round - samples are in the mail :)
Thanks for this offer and for all the hard work you have put in sending samples all over the world. Looking forward to seeing what Conqu3r is all about!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for this offer and for all the hard work you have put in sending samples all over the world. Looking forward to seeing what Conqu3r is all about!
If you got samples, be prepared to order them all. Lemon is my fav flavor. But your workouts will be much improved on CU

Reactions: GNO
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Initial feedback on our explosive new pre-workout CONQU3R UNLEASHED has been exceptional so in the spirit of the season Olympus Labs wants to give as many people as possible the opportunity to try it!

ALL you need to do is post in this thread either why you love CONQU3R UNLEASHED or why you would like to try it. We will then send you 3 samples. We encourage you to use one sample yourself and then give the other samples to two lucky people so they can experience CONQU3R UNLEASHED.

Bonus Contest -Those who give shall receive!
Post a picture in this thread of you and the two other people you shared the samples with for a chance to win 1 of 3 full tubs of CONQU3R UNLEASHED.

Open to all domestic and international AM members.
I'd love to give this bad boy a try . I'm in a contest and was thinking of trying this out . I'm 10 weeks out and this could be the one .

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to give this bad boy a try . I'm in a contest and was thinking of trying this out . I'm 10 weeks out and this could be the one .
Sorry bud, your too late too the party. We are out of samples atm.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Darn . Next time .

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Any updates?? Its been 3 weeks now :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Looks like they were just sent out like 2 days ago or so!
Ahhh thanks Bambam... For some reason i dont get updates from postes...And just had a look at my email..And they apprently all end up in junk mail..Seems a bit odd...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Ahhh thanks Bambam... For some reason i dont get updates from postes...And just had a look at my email..And they apprently all end up in junk mail..Seems a bit odd...
Interesting... I created a filter so I don't have to see all the notification emails in my inbox lol. It was just way too much

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... I created a filter so I don't have to see all the notification emails in my inbox lol. It was just way too much
I just remove my self from older treads.. But when i follow a log it sucks that i dont get any updates :D

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I receive my3 samples today! 2 kandy crush and 1 lemon!

I'm working out with my squad leader and team leader that i was deployed with tomorrow so i'm be giving them the 2 other samples and im using the other one myself. Will post picture with them and review after.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

I'm working out with my squad leader and team leader that i was deployed with tomorrow so i'm be giving them the 2 other samples and im using the other one myself. Will post picture with them and review after.
Outstanding!

And thank you & your brothers in arms for your service!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It is now (Un)official that CU is fighting to help the war on PRs & Terror.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably get mine today, but I'm snowed in. When is the deadline for the sharing pics?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453504828.590897.jpg

The eagle has landed here as well.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
UUUUUUUUH cant wait!! :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably get mine today, but I'm snowed in. When is the deadline for the sharing pics?
Since we opened up the contest to international members we will give some extra time for their samples to arrive so don't worry, stay safe bro.

Gwyndane

Awards
so that means u sent out samples to int. peeps too? thats awesome ^^

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gots my 3 but I ain't sharing lol
image.jpeg

3 generations of amazing workouts right thurr ha

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got my samples used the blue one yesterday
Flavoring was good and pumps where had

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
2 scoops CU down the hatch for shoulders today. Love this stuff. Can't wait to give 3 lucky amigos a chance to experience this too

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Thanks for the negative reps buddy Gwyndane. Not sure why you felt that was necessary but I really don't give a f*ck.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
if u dont give a **** why even make this post lawl
Because why not? You negged me for saying "well that's what he said lol." Wtf lawl, why would that bother you?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't give a f*ck WHY you did it, that doesn't mean I didn't find it ridiculous and immature of you to do it in the first place.

Gwyndane

Awards
is this you not giving a ****, rofl? contradicting yourself much? calm ur tits maybe?
*oh no i got a neg.. now i gotta go and whine about it on the forum*

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
is this you not giving a ****, rofl? contradicting yourself much? calm ur tits maybe?
*oh no i got a neg.. now i gotta go and whine about it on the forum*
Man you're just a dick aren't you? Take your negativity elsewhere please.