Olympus Labs IGNIT3 + CONQU3R Unleashed Fat Loss Log

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
In preparation for my Spring/Summer cut, I picked up both IGNIT3 and CONQU3R Unleashed by Olympus Labs. I've heard a lot of good things about OL here on the AM forums, so I'm hoping the products live up to the hype.

Stack
  • IGNIT3
  • CONQU3R Unleashed
  • PEScience Amino IV (I have three tubs of the stuff from a black friday sale)
  • Orange Triad
  • ZMA
I'm currently 5'6", 170lbs, around 15% body fat. I typically train 5-6 days a week, with my cardio of choice being LISS on the stair-master. My plan of action is to start with 3 caps of IGNIT3 before my fasted morning cardio. On days that I lift, I'll be using a serving of CONQU3R Unleashed. Adjustments will be made as necessary, and I'm always open to OL reps providing their recommended dosing/schedule.

I'll use this forum thread as frequently as possible to provide updates on my progress, and opinions on both products. As soon as I receive both products (should be tomorrow) and try them out, I'll throw up my initial first impressions in the form of a video.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. I'll get in on this. You should get pretty good results with this stack if your diet is in check a long side it.

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Awesome. I'll get in on this. You should get pretty good results with this stack if your diet is in check a long side it.
I'll be starting with a 500 calorie deficit. For me, this usually results in about 1-1.5lbs per week. UPS should be delivering my package today! Initial impressions incoming..

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Interesting turn of events here, folks! UPS delivered my package late last night. The eBay store I purchased from accidentally sent me BLOODSHR3D War instead of IGNIT3. I was offered an exchange, but didn't feel like waiting a week for the IGNIT3 to come. So, I'll be using BLOODSHR3D instead of IGNIT3 (interestingly enough, I was originally torn between these two).

BLOODSHR3D Initial Impression

First of all, the packaging is sick. I mean, just look at it.

1.jpg

Dose- I've heard that this stuff is pretty potent, so I started with 1.25 scoops. Stimulants generally don't affect me much, but I wanted to stay on the safe side for my first day.

Mixability- I generally like to use a smaller amount of water to increase the flavor. Holy mother of foam. This is one of those "needs 16oz water to mix properly" supplements. I originally used about 8oz, and the foam filled up half the shaker (see below...). Perhaps I'll try using a spoon next time to mix it instead of shaking.

2.jpg

Taste- This is the Hawaiian flavor. It tastes good- nothing out of the ordinary. No after-taste, and not too sweet. No issues here.

Energy/Thermogenic Effects:

0900- I drink 1.25 scoops. Resting heart rate is 68.
0920- I leave for the gym. Focus is starting to kick in, along with the caffeine rush.
0930- I get to the gym and reassess resting heart rate before jumping onto the stairmaster. Hovering around 95-100.

So, this is where it gets pretty intense. When I use the stairmaster with my caffeine/yohimbine combo, I set the machine to level 8, and my heart rate hovers around 140-150. After only a few minutes on the stairmaster with BLOODSHR3D, I had to lower the level to 5 and I was sweating bullets. So much so that I had to jump off momentarily and ask the front desk for a towel to cover the handles. I mean, literally, the amount of sweat dripping into my eyes became painful at one point. My gray t-shirt turned black from the moisture. Sweet mother of God.

Fifteen minutes goes by. Heart rate is hovering around 160. This is my limit- anything over 160 and I get uncomfortable. Suddenly, I became laser-focused, quite unlike anything I've experienced from a fat burner before. I caught myself staring into one of the red LED bulbs on the ceiling for a solid minute or two. Just staring at the ceiling like a psychopath, having euphoric visions in my mind of how great the Summer months will feel being at a low body-fat.

45 minutes go by, and although I wasn't tired, my legs were giving out (I trained legs yesterday). The stairmaster claimed I burned 500-something calories (these things are never accurate, but I do use them as a general reference point), but I still had plenty of energy, so I did some body-weight exercises followed by a foam rolling session. I was getting dirty looks, as everywhere I went I left a trail of sweat on the floor beneath me.

Appetite- I left the gym at 1100... it's now 1500 and my appetite is slowly starting to come back. I skipped lunch; even though I was thinking about food, I didn't feel the urgent need or desire to eat. My thought process was "Eh, I'll find something else to do besides eat." So I banged out a paper for one of my online Graduate courses. I'll increase the calories in my final meal to compensate.

Overall- I'm glad I didn't receive the RAW version, because I don't think I'd be able to handle the addition of Yohimbine. This stuff is potent and intense. Insane thermogenic effect, euphoric feeling, and laser-sharp focus.

My plan is to alternate days when I take this, so I'll only be taking it 3-4 days a week (at 1 scoop). Six days of this just seems like a bit too much, even for somebody like me who doesn't get affected much by stims. This is the first time I've taken an OL product and I'm definitely a believer now.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following along on this.

Solid initial review! Weird that they got it mixed up on you, but War should treat you well, and glad the focus and appetite suppression has been on point for you so far!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Love it Raw definitely kicks some ass I am in for your results

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Quick update from my phone... mixing with a spoon works great! No foam whatsoever. Hawaain flavor tastes delicious with 6oz water.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I am also mixing my Bloodshr3d RAW with a spoon and mixes really well.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
I am also mixing my Bloodshr3d RAW with a spoon and mixes really well.
Even though it taste amazing, I sometimes take it straight down the hatch if I'm in a hurry.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Even though it taste amazing, I sometimes take it straight down the hatch if I'm in a hurry.
Thought about it but never dare to do that so far! More of a pill fan rather than powder myself.

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Later tonight: My review of CONQU3R Unleashed will be posted on the reviews section of the forum (I'll update here with a link once it's available).

Tomorrow: In-depth post with my fat loss results thus far!

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
CONQU3R UNLEASHED review has been posted in the review thread! You can find it below as well.

conqu3r.jpg

I was lucky enough to grab a tub during the Olympus Labs Spring Cleaning Sale. Thank you to Olympus Labs for not only shipping it very quickly, but for giving me plenty of free samples to review in the future.

Taste: I purchased the Lemon Rox flavor. Two scoops with about 10oz water is definitely the sweet spot for me. There is a bit of a chalky after-taste, but it doesn't ruin the sweetness or flavoring of the product by any means. No foam while mixing- definitely a plus.

Energy/Focus: In this department, CONQU3R UNLEASHED is easily one of the most interesting pre-workouts I've tried in a long time; for that reason, it's difficult to review. In my experience, pre-workout supplements generally get broken down into one of three categories:

1. Insanely powerful heart-gonna-explode stimulant rush (Example- 1,3 DMAA)
2. Clean energy, great pumps (Example- Pre JYM)
3. Stimulant-free, insane pumps (Example- PEScience High Volume)

Until this point in time, just about every pre-workout I've taken (and I've taken my fair share) can be easily dropped into one of the three categories above. Then I took two scoops of CONQU3R UNLEASHED and I was truly blown away. I was confused by the effects more than anything. Fifteen minutes after consuming, I felt absolutely nothing. No stimulant rush, no focus, nothing. Did I just drink sugar water? Thinking I just wasted my money, I left for the gym.

The effects kicked in about halfway to the gym (25 minutes after consumption), and, quite truthfully, are very difficult to put into words. I felt calm, relaxed, and focused, but still absolutely ready to slam weights (almost like I just drank six cups of coffee, but had no jitters). It was a very gradual onset; VERY smooth, VERY clean, VERY calming energy that doesn't make your heart feel like you just ran up twenty flights of stairs. It gave me the "feel-good" feeling of 1,3 DMAA without the heart palpitations; a feeling I have long missed since the original Driven Sports Craze was released.

Pumps: Once the energy kicked in, I knew it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE that the pumps would be decent, too. I trained with higher repetitions to increase blood flow and see what this stuff could do. Suffice to say, the pumps were so intense that I struggled to remove my t-shirt at the end of my workout. This is easily one of the craziest pumps I've ever received from a pre-workout supplement. The pump lasted the entire duration of my gym session (roughly 1 hour).

Overall/Final Words: My biggest complaint with CONQU3R UNLEASHED is that every other pre-workout in my supplement pantry is now completely useless to me. This product has completely spoiled me; it seems ridiculous that I have settled for anything less than this in the past. The energy and focus is EXTREMELY clean and smooth with NO jitters and ZERO crash. The pumps are absolutely insane. It tastes fantastic. It's affordable. Seriously, what else can you ask for?

Rating: 6/5. Olympus Labs receives the bonus point for convincing me that all pre-workouts aren't created equally.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad it's treating you well so far. Condolences for your other preworkouts, may they sit in your cabinet in peace. :D

Looking forward to your fat loss post!

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
I apologize for the delay in my initial-results post; I got caught up in the snow storm on the east coast- we got hit pretty hard here. Shoveling the driveway was my cardio this morning. Tomorrow afternoon I'll be posting a video review of BLOODSHR3D along with my results thus far.

I'm also contemplating stacking ASSASS1NATE with BLOODSHR3D.. the current 50% off Valentine's Day sale at the Olympus Labs website is very tempting..

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Week 1 Results

Generally speaking, while cutting, I like to give it a week or two before I start measuring true progress. There's no doubt that I was holding onto a lot of water during my bulk, but what I've noticed in this first week with BLOODSHR3D is that I've leaned out much quicker than I have in the past. As I mentioned in my initial impression post, BLOODSHR3D drastically ramps up my heart-rate during my cardio sessions.. quite unlike anything I've ever used before. I sweat bullets every time. Regardless of the intensity I use, I'm guaranteed to be drenched in sweat within 15-20 minutes. This has helped me significantly in getting rid of the carb bloat/water retention.

The biggest effect I've noticed is the appetite suppression. I usually train at 11AM, and I don't feel the urge to eat until about 3-4PM. Unfortunately, I've had a few days where I ate at maintenance (when I get my nighttime cravings), but this is typical for me for the first few days until I nail my meal frequency/timing. There's plenty of days until summer, so I'm not concerned. The problem I'm having at the moment is that once the BLOODSHR3D wears off at 4PM, my appetite really kicks into high gear. I'm considering adding a small cup of coffee at 4PM, or possibly trying the new ASSAS1NATE product to curb appetite for the later hours of the day. I was also considering adding FORSLEAN. I'm trying to stay away from adding another scoop of BLOODSHR3D later in the day- it seems like a bit too much reliance on stims.

Overall, I am extremely impressed with BLOODSHR3D so far. The energy and thermogenic effect is INSANE, and the appetite suppression is bar-none. My only complaint is that once it wears off, you really begin to appreciate how great it is. The only comparable stack, in my opinion, would be ephedrine+caffeine. Progress pics and weight/measurements are being taken, but I would prefer to reveal them at the end of the log. I like to stay focused on my long-term goals and not go crazy over the day-to-day numbers on the scale.

Video Review

I've created a video review of BLOODSHR3D on Youtube, but unfortunately I can't post the link because I haven't reached 100 posts yet. It's called "Olympus Labs BLOODSHR3D (War) Review" and my Youtube username is "MikeTheMovieDude".

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Video Review

I've created a video review of BLOODSHR3D on Youtube, but unfortunately I can't post the link because I haven't reached 100 posts yet. It's called "Olympus Labs BLOODSHR3D (War) Review" and my Youtube username is "MikeTheMovieDude".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx70UABH6Jk

Thanks, solid review and glad to hear you've been enjoying it!

Either Assass1nate or ForsLean would stack well with Bloodshr3d. Assass1nate is obviously the much more comprehensive product, and will give you the benefit of also being a GDA. Forskolin is just a good body composition product in general, I use it in most of my cutting stacks. Whatever you end up going with, keep us updated!

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Just picked up some FORSLEAN in the Olympus Labs valentines day sale!

Im about to try my sample of RAW.. my body is ready.

Also, I went out last night with some friends and did very well with food. Grilled swordfish with grilled vegetables.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Well done and looking forward to see more progress here, oncr you start seeing results that is also a nice motivation that keeps you going and wanting for more.