I don't think he knew where to look lol

Reactions: GNO

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fell behind with posting pics, dam laptop got stolen. Will try and get a pic up and get entered in.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadipidy big_jewels

Please re-send me your shipping info ... You are getting a free tub of CU (new flavouring). Thanks for giving the gift of gains to others!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anadipidy big_jewels

Please re-send me your shipping info ... You are getting a free tub of CU (new flavouring). Thanks for giving the gift of gains to others!
Congrats guys

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anadipidy big_jewels

Woot ! Thanks GNO and Olympus Labs ! It was my pleasure.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! Still have my other one to share lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Congrats guys! Still have my other one to share lol.
Same lol, well actually 2 since I don't plan on using the sample that was intended for me.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Bust them open and toss the contents in the air, to show off your wealth and status. #MakingItRainPres
Sounds like just a waste of good preworkout to me bro

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Logic? Hahaha you'll never make it as a rapper with that attitude!
Good thing I have no intentions of pursuing a career in the music industry ;) lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadipidy big_jewels

I still have not heard from Anadipidy yet ... may have to pick an alternate winner if he misses the weekend lol.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I still have not heard from Anadipidy yet ... may have to pick an alternate winner if he misses the weekend lol.
He's passing up a free tub of the best pre on the planet!!!

Say it isn't so Anadipidy !!!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's passing up a free tub of the best pre on the planet!!!

Say it isn't so Anadipidy !!!
Not to mention the new flavouring system ;)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quote of the century-wife would rather drink my come than another conquer, but again did admit performance and pump was there. Lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Quote of the century-wife would rather drink my come than another conquer, but again did admit performance and pump was there. Lol
LMAO!

Now that's a quote.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, that's a win-win for you is what you're saying...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Of course, with the new flavoring I will still say it tastes like the old so I don't need to share, lol.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Did not like either smell or taste of the sample was sent to me
Kandy Krush

The effect of it was non existing for me.. Not what i was expecting sorry guys :(

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Are you a huge stim junkie?
Lol I gotta say I honestly don't get much of a stim boost from CU either. Even though I have the "stim version" I tend to use it as my pump PWO for workouts I don't need a lot of boost for

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know you can handle your stims though. It doesn't give me a crazy feeling like some pres do personally, just smooth, clean and long-lasting energy.
Yeah I guess I could say that too. It's one of those things where you don't "feel" it but then you look back later and realize that you were feelin goooood

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess I could say that too. It's one of those things where you don't "feel" it but then you look back later and realize that you were feelin goooood
That's the thing.

Its so smooth and clean and it just keeps on going. Sometimes I find myself in the gym two hours later and I'm "wide awake" and alert but not stimmed out, just mentally alert.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I agree. I never feel coked out or addy'd out (I use those as reference because I've never used DMAA). It's very subtle. You don't notice it but you're in the zone, focused, and killing it.

But I'm not like a 4 year old kicked jacked up on Mountain Dew and rock candy.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Are you a huge stim junkie?
No don't use pwo normally. It's been a while since I used any stims. I drink coffee. And honestly I get more from a cup of coffee

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Gave myself the gift of gains :)

Niiiiiice!

Pro tip:

Try mixing 1 scoop lemon Rox with 1 scoop straw kiwi non stim.

Love the combo myself

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Niiiiiice!

Pro tip:

Try mixing 1 scoop lemon Rox with 1 scoop straw kiwi non stim.

Love the combo myself
Hahaha thanks for the tip sir, but 1 scoop of CU already gives me insane pumps, so I think stacking it with the non-stim would make me explode. I think it's going to become my new go-to stim-free. I personally respond to it better than HV atm, and the other bonuses make it a well rounded stim-free option. Ya dun good OL.
Or try mixing with 1 scoop of V1tality Rawberry Lemonade for a nice, comprehensive strawberry Lemonade pre.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't received my gift of gains prize yet, I am guessing it is being sent with my Arnold order ?

Anadipidy

Awards
Hey I'm here sorry I've had a lot of catching up to do in college I got side tracked, run down & over booked havnt checked in lately, can I still get free bottle I won I could really use it at the moment, thanks!!!

Anadipidy

Awards
Hey sorry I havent checked in awhile, I got behind in college & I've been run down with a new job & lots going on man oh man would I be greatful if I can still claim the tub I won I sent the mailing address you guys are awesome & me n my buddy's sure did really enjoy our samples!

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many Thanks to OL and GNO, my GIFT OF GAINS Prize Came. A review is up as well as I had bought one while waiting for this one to arrive, couldn't help myself :p

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I gave a sample to a friend the other day. He said the focus was almost unbelievable, and the pump was insane.