OLYMPUS LABS CONQU3R UNLEASHED - GIVE THE GIFT OF GAINZ PROMO

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
I've love to check it out...why? Because I've heard nothing but good things about this PWO since its release and I'm in the market for a new go to since getting off the BSL bandwagon.
Can't wait guys!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As a OL lover I would love to try it and post a review

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
PM sent. Thanks.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bdenny BCseacow83 BoostedStang determination ELROCK Otheridstaken mountain1 blueline438 pm your address. Did I miss anyone?

Again, we cannot take flavour requests for the samples because it will be too difficult to manage with all the people we are sending to so please just send your full name & shipping address.

Missed me :)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigdumogre Irons_Mule DennisTheDane jathan_howe raekwonse pm shipping info - include your name please :)

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a bottle of stim-free loving it for it's clean energy, adrenal recomp, the power, endurance and focus that I am displaying in the gym. Getting ready to post my review on it, just wanted to give it a few weeks to give it an honest and deserving review. Would love to try the stim just to see the difference. <3

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bottle of stim-free loving it for it's clean energy, adrenal recomp, the power, endurance and focus that I am displaying in the gym. Getting ready to post my review on it, just wanted to give it a few weeks to give it an honest and deserving review. Would love to try the stim just to see the difference. <3
You got it buddy, send me your addy

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try CU because I never got to try the OG. I really respond well to Ep1c Unleashed and would like to see CU in action.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm so in for this! Haven't tried it yet and am really excited to. Still hoarding a tub of the dge for a rainy day, but hopefully this can replace that in the near future ;)
This is pretty cool of OL. I'm about to Crack a tub of unleashed soon to go along with my unleashed log

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does Olympus lab shave an official Amazon site? I got an Amazon gift card

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I Would love to try conquered unleashed because it has a great profile and amazing feedback so far. I've yet to try it myself, but I would really like to experience those insane pumps and energy I keep hearing so much about. Plus I wanna stack it with hydro3 which is already a great product on its own.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently finishing up a tub of DGE and have loved it! I've read a ton of good reviews about unleashed with the new stimulant and everything else, would to see how it got better for myself

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently finishing up a tub of DGE and have loved it! I've read a ton of good reviews about unleashed with the new stimulant and everything else, would to see how it got better for myself
Honestly, the Unleashed version is on another level. So if you liked DGE, you're in for a real treat.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is this still happening

jose6636

jose6636

Awards
Was just wondering if you received my pm with my mailing adress?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine to ??
Yeah got u, everyone that I asked to pm me so far I got btw. No need for personal confirmation posts lol.

I'll grab the remainder soon ;)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah got u, everyone that I asked to pm me so far I got btw. No need for personal confirmation posts lol.

I'll grab the remainder soon ;)
I hope you included an autographed glamour shot with mine

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Anadipidy

Awards
Sounds simply amazing what a great offer, I made an anabolic minds account just to post for this offer, is that a good enough reason? Other than that I just go round the clock anyways & extra energy inside the gym would be Fantastic & I love testing & reviewing new supplements, I'm a bit if a try-hard gainer & I'm always looking for a boost, & have a few buddy's I could share the samples with & see how they like it as well! Thanks I've heard nothing but good stuff from your company Im highly doubtful that your product will leave me disappointed! ;) cheers to all the testers!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
touchless21 Anadipidy toddmuelheim rodefeeh TNlifting
PM your addresses please

Unfortunately we cannot take flavour requests for the samples because it will be too difficult to manage with all the people we are sending to so please just send your full name & shipping address.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
PM your addresses please

Unfortunately we cannot take flavour requests for the samples because it will be too difficult to manage with all the people we are sending to so please just send your full name & shipping address.
Done. Thanks again! Can't wait to give it a try.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM your addresses please

Thanks a ton. PM sent.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples still being given out??

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to ask 10 posters at a time to pm their address, just to make it easier to manage. But, everyone will get samples eventually. You guys are first:
@blacktiger22 @bambam0319 ForceOfNature KingLeonidas @bananagains @booneman77 mase1 MidwestBeast Misfit28 @ahawk01

mase1 Did I miss you or you miss me ;)

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still awaiting the samps to arrive. Meanwhile I've become good friends with the postman.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not forget to post your group pics for a chance to win 1 of 3 full size tubs of CONQU3R.

1st one to post a pic gets a bonus entry.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not forget to post your group pics for a chance to win 1 of 3 full size tubs of CONQU3R.

1st one to post a pic gets a bonus entry.
Have they been sent out? Nothing here yet.

Gwyndane

Awards
are you guys still giving out samples, and may we apply from europe? :p

Anadipidy

Awards
I would have posted a group pic of me & my 2 gym buddies atleast 7 days ago by now if only my samples had arrived yet *Sigh* I got 2 buddy's I told last week im a be giving em a sample too n just been waiting ever so patiently lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing here

jcratty75

Awards
Looking for a new preworkout
Just did a run on angel dust v2 which wasn't that bad so would be able to compare with conqu3r

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got a little backed up getting all the orders out for the back to back insiders, especially with shipping snafu on Tr1umph (routed to wrong destination)...
We are going to get these out as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a new preworkout
Just did a run on angel dust v2 which wasn't that bad so would be able to compare with conqu3r

Pm me your shipping info :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say "hats off" to our fearless DemiGod GNO for putting in the OT hours to make sure everyone gets their free samples.

He's one heck of a team player over here at OL and we are proud to have him on board!

Reactions: GNO
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
We got a little backed up getting all the orders out for the back to back insiders, especially with shipping snafu on Tr1umph (routed to wrong destination)...
We are going to get these out as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for the update. I'm sure we can all manage a few more days of heathen lifting haha