NTBM phytoserm

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/bulbine-natalensis-faq-frequently-asked-questions-phytoserm-347-a-727955.html
prob find some interesting things in this thread bro.

As for its mechanism of action Nothing has been confirmed as to weather it is Ai or serm like. But taking into consideration your findings ( through your own testing) that phytoserm-347 lowered your neutrophils. Then its actions might be closer to Tamoxifen based off the fact that through testing it has been shown to do the same http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15696052

But again nothing has been set in stone ether way.
Thanks for the reference. I agree about the estrogen boost to the immune system but again until this post with the reference to tamoxifen it is interesting.....if the compound is in fact lowering estrogen that would seem to be more of an AI mechanism....but if there is something inherant in blocking estrogen (as tamoxifen does) that lowers immune function then that is new to me. I dont doubt it and I will read the link, I am just saying it will be new info to me.

Mr.50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reference. I agree about the estrogen boost to the immune system but again until this post with the reference to tamoxifen it is interesting.....if the compound is in fact lowering estrogen that would seem to be more of an AI mechanism....but if there is something inherant in blocking estrogen (as tamoxifen does) that lowers immune function then that is new to me. I dont doubt it and I will read the link, I am just saying it will be new info to me.

Mr.50
as someone on trt, this increases my interest in this product.

very nice thread!!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as someone on trt, this increases my interest in this product.

very nice thread!!!
[[/I]

I am not sure that study is really on point since it is talking about neutrophil infiltration rather then absolute neutrophil levels in the blood.

Mr.50

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[[/I]

I am not sure that study is really on point since it is talking about neutrophil infiltration rather then absolute neutrophil levels in the blood.

Mr.50
maybe so, but the interest is still there. too bad you weren't able to get estrogen tested.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
maybe so, but the interest is still there. too bad you weren't able to get estrogen tested.
Right yeah now I more pissed that the doc/lab screwed up! Maybe if I have it redone again I will just throw it in even though I dont have a baseline.

Mr.50

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Right yeah now I more pissed that the doc/lab screwed up! Maybe if I have it redone again I will just throw it in even though I dont have a baseline.

Mr.50
Doctors suck, I was so infuriated he had my serum testosterone levels tested WITHOUT free test (DUHHHH) I wanted to find a same-colored pen and scribble the test on my script for the testing before handing it in. Wish I would have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doctors suck, I was so infuriated he had my serum testosterone levels tested WITHOUT free test (DUHHHH) I wanted to find a same-colored pen and scribble the test on my script for the testing before handing it in. Wish I would have.
you didn't get estrogen checked either, if i remember correctly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcgenerate takes almost no time to kick in. If you are talking about the sex drive aspect from it anyway.. This is often felt in the first 2-3 days max.
That actually makes more sense considering the ingredients...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That actually makes more sense considering the ingredients...
Yes... Many people have a different stance on if and how Horny weed works or not.. IMO I have not seen much prof at all that it works to boost testosterone but I have seen a few studies that give way to the thought that it might up regulates the sex hormone receptors in the brain. This and many other factors is why Hcgenerate has what it has in it. Hcgenerate was not formulated for a stand alone test boosting product. Although many people use it for this and its worked very very well for them. That was not the reason for its creation/formulation.

LIke many of the products sold at Needtobuildmuscle.com it was created and formulated for the steroid users. That is the people I always have in mind when I make or formulate a product for the most part.

It was made to bring back sex drive after or during a cycle. To prevent the complete shut down of all parts of the hormone cascade. To add more gains to a cycle or the end of a cycle and or "bring back" your testosterone production to normal levels as well as your free test too.

Many of the ingredients help the bodies hormone mechanisms perform better and or back to normal during and or after a steroid cycle. The stories and feed back on hcgenerate though have been IMO nothing short of amazing.

Its been one of the best things I have taken part in to be truthful. The feed back and remarks I get from people are awesome to say the least. Its been great to have been able to take part in something that has helpes so many people in so many ways. It has always been my joy to help people in anyway I can and one of the major reasons why I do what I do every day now. THis product has helped many people and I get the feed back all the time. I could not be more happy about a product or anything that has done so much for people.

There is nothing like getting to take part in giving a man his sex drive back. The admiration and gratitude a person shows after you have helped him with this kind of a problem is beyond all comparison. Rivaled only by helping a man get rid of bitch tits he has had since his teenage years, I would say .

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes... Many people have a different stance on if and how Horny weed works or not.. IMO I have not seen much prof at all that it works to boost testosterone but I have seen a few studies that give way to the thought that it might up regulates the sex hormone receptors in the brain. This and many other factors is why Hcgenerate has what it has in it. Hcgenerate was not formulated for a stand alone test boosting product. Although many people use it for this and its worked very very well for them. That was not the reason for its creation/formulation.

LIke many of the products sold at Needtobuildmuscle.com it was created and formulated for the steroid users. That is the people I always have in mind when I make or formulate a product for the most part.

It was made to bring back sex drive after or during a cycle. To prevent the complete shut down of all parts of the hormone cascade. To add more gains to a cycle or the end of a cycle and or "bring back" your testosterone production to normal levels as well as your free test too.

Many of the ingredients help the bodies hormone mechanisms perform better and or back to normal during and or after a steroid cycle. The stories and feed back on hcgenerate though have been IMO nothing short of amazing.

Its been one of the best things I have taken part in to be truthful. The feed back and remarks I get from people are awesome to say the least. Its been great to have been able to take part in something that has helpes so many people in so many ways. It has always been my joy to help people in anyway I can and one of the major reasons why I do what I do every day now. THis product has helped many people and I get the feed back all the time. I could not be more happy about a product or anything that has done so much for people.

There is nothing like getting to take part in giving a man his sex drive back. The admiration and gratitude a person shows after you have helped him with this kind of a problem is beyond all comparison. Rivaled only by helping a man get rid of bitch tits he has had since his teenage years, I would say .
Testofen is what does it for me, It gives me a drive like a teenager, not me as a teenager lol that's a whole different ball game but an average teenager... I have taken divanil and Horny goat weed and trib terr. and none of these have this effect on me. I do get muscle hardening from divanil.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
broons + Mr50 Hows it been going ?
So far totally status for me. Things have leveled off. Libido is still slightly higher then usual but does not feel like it is getting any higher. Might get blood work redone next week or the week after we'll see.

Mr.50