NTBM Bridge?

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ran this recently - or at all - and if anyone encountered any weird sides?
Since I started it, I haven't been feeling great (Just came off a 6 week Dermacrine 5pumps per day cycle), stacking with Follidrone and Anabolic Effect (both of which I run on the reg without any issues/sides whatsoever), but is there anything in the ingredient panel that anyone could see that could affect the heart or anything like that?

I got this and EPG Steel 75 for free off a friend, so I said I'd try one or the other and opted for Bridge...

Cheers

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Half of the ingredients are dosed so low there not going to work, like.... there gonna do nothing. Return it if you can

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Where'd you get this stuff? Sounds like it came from one of those BS supps sites.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where'd you get this stuff? Sounds like it came from one of those BS supps sites.
There's another msg board and I think it's one of the owners personal supplement company. They have a very cult following but there supplements are meh and there information is horrible. I think Dylan Gemeli is Affiliated with them. If you don't know Dylan he's about the size of a meth addict but swears he has ran every steroid at every dose. He also sells sarms at 40 times the market price.

Screenshot_20230116-160133_Google~2.jpg

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Oh figured, as heard about this guy. What a tweaker.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's another msg board and I think it's one of the owners personal supplement company. They have a very cult following but there supplements are meh and there information is horrible. I think Dylan Gemeli is Affiliated with them. If you don't know Dylan he's about the size of a meth addict but swears he has ran every steroid at every dose. He also sells sarms at 40 times the market price.

View attachment 227748
Holy ****! I knew he was small, but he looks fucking anorexic!

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Him and rickrok and whoever else is part of there circle was all members here till like 2010-2012
That's good to hear as I am sure he'd get a good rickrolling now if he were to show up here.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 227748
What? That’s a real person? Selling gear?

I really thought it was a photoshop joke but seems the others above have confirmed it

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
What? That’s a real person? Selling gear?

I really thought it was a photoshop joke but seems the others above have confirmed it
Nope Dylan Gemelli is real and he's the walking joke of a supps expert. Watch his videos and you'll wanna climb walls after hearing his voice.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh god I remember that hcgenerate bs that was so hyped up (by the fwits) and it was expensive as

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$75off ..so hopefully you paid $0 or actually got some $ to run this lol

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sound lads, thanks for all that.
I got it for free off a friend (alongside EPG STeel 75) so I just went back to M-Test (may introduce ClomaPlex) AE and Follidrone this morning.
Whatever was in that Bridge stuff didn't agree with me at all. Genuinely felt awful - anxious and hot - after taking it...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got it for free off a friend (alongside EPG STeel 75) so I just went back to M-Test (may introduce ClomaPlex) AE and Follidrone this morning.
Whatever was in that Bridge stuff didn't agree with me at all. Genuinely felt awful - anxious and hot - after taking it...
Looking at the ingredients and the dosages of ingredients I don't even think thats a possible side effect. Might just be coincidence that it happened after yiu took it

DarkHelix

DarkHelix

Awards
Time to pitch that garbage as there may be something in it that might not be agreeing with you or there's some interaction with whatever other supps you taking. F**k Gemelli!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually just did a little looking around and NTBM use to be a part of this forum, they were REMOVED and are not allowed back lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just did a little looking around and NTBM use to be a part of this forum, they were REMOVED and are not allowed back lol
Yep, the good ole days, this place was poppin back then

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, the good ole days, this place was poppin back then
Somewhere between 2010-2019 I feel like is when I got the majority of my learning through this site. The forums in general just kinda all went down hill the past 3-4 years.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somewhere between 2010-2019 I feel like is when I got the majority of my learning through this site. The forums in general just kinda all went down hill the past 3-4 years.
Social media, Reddit, YouTube….prior to that, the forums were all we had

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Him and rickrok and whoever else is part of there circle was all members here till like 2010-2012
Right I remember they pushed there supplements on here. Same guys pushing one company. I used some of their products back in the day, back then they were more novel, but over priced by today's standards and products now blow them out of the water.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can thank reddit for that, rise of instagram... this forum used to be all that.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I should have known it was all a load of plop when I saw NTBM on the label.
I got Predator Nutrition's Test Elite which is basically NTBM HCGenerate ES at "half the price", and it did nothing but make me feel like I'd snorted peat moss when I burped.

Any of the Predator branded stuff - and their subsidiaries - I've found, are just capsules filled with powder that does nothing. So I'm not sure if Pred and NTBM are in cahoots, given their Test Elite line.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have always felt great on HCGenerate when I used that in the past. I know it is super over priced, but I did like that test booster. None of they other products were very good imo.