Nontraditional Clen dosing?

gdblu

Awards
Going to try clen (only; no T3 or ketofin) for the first time. I know the traditional dosing recommendations are to start out with 20mcg and increase in increments of 20mcg. Is this because that's how tabs were dosed, or was there more behind it? Any reason I couldn't go in 25mcg increments? I ask, because I'm trying it in liquid form and that's how the dropper is measured (.25, .50, .75, 1ml). I got a syringe to use, but its too large in diameter to fit in the bottle.

So, if OK, would you do 2 days at a time of a dose before moving up, or is 1 suffice?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I started my clen cycle today and started it at 25mcg, I'm feeing perfectly fine.. Well I mean my ears and nose are bleeding but I'm alright.

gdblu

Awards
I did 25mcg today, too, and felt fine (slight warmth about 6 hours later, but not long lasting) and figured that'd be OK since it was just 5mcg over the typical 'day 1' protocol. But following those jumps, on day 2 I'd be 10mg over, and day 3 I'd be 15 over. Just wanted to see what y'all thought.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to cruise on 50mcg as I hear it is pretty potent.

gdblu

Awards
Jumping straight to 50 tomorrow, or going to do 25mcg for another day or 2?

I suppose by doing something like that, I could get more out of it (more cycles, anyway), as I only got 1 30ml bottle to try it out.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Jumping straight to 50 tomorrow, or going to do 25mcg for another day or 2? I suppose by doing something like that, I could get more out of it (more cycles, anyway), as I only got 1 30ml bottle to try it out.
50 day 2, but that is me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Going to try clen (only; no T3 or ketofin) for the first time. I know the traditional dosing recommendations are to start out with 20mcg and increase in increments of 20mcg. Is this because that's how tabs were dosed, or was there more behind it? Any reason I couldn't go in 25mcg increments? I ask, because I'm trying it in liquid form and that's how the dropper is measured (.25, .50, .75, 1ml). I got a syringe to use, but its too large in diameter to fit in the bottle.

So, if OK, would you do 2 days at a time of a dose before moving up, or is 1 suffice?
You start low only to get a feel for how you react. For some people 50mcg would give shakes whereas I only got them at 100mcg +

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure I always start at 100mcg and work up so 25mg increments ok to me

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
I go 60/80/100/120/ then ride out at 120 for the two weeks. Working for me so far

gdblu

Awards
New question: what if it gets hot? I put something in the toaster oven and, like a bonehead, 20 minutes went by before I noticed my clean vial was on top of it. Will it lose potency, or anything?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11