Clen question

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Hi yall! Still on the road of recovery with the complications from my surgery in July. I was hoping to be back in the gym by now but sadly that is not the case, but I am hopeful that is in the near future. (If you’ve followed my previous posts this all makes sense). My question is, can I start taking clen now without working out yet and see weight loss benefits? My weight is at a plateau, I’ve maintained my loss even being stagnant with this surgery stuff. But I still have a ways to go to hit my goal. Stagnancy is miserable so I want to try and incorporate some things to keep myself on track. My complications are not severe, it is mainly that I am having a lot of residual pain that I’m dealing with that is keeping me from being able to work out. I am on the right track with getting that sorted but it may take a while.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Imo yes but it will most likely give more muscle/strength loss than if you started it while being able to work out effectively.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Imo yes but it will most likely give more muscle/strength loss than if you started it while being able to work out effectively.
Thank you for answering! I am thinking I can do some arm/leg workouts in my mini garage gym. It’s mainly core I can’t engage right now (which practically every work out does). So I will keep it light. I definitely want to get the most benefit from it.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi yall! Still on the road of recovery with the complications from my surgery in July. I was hoping to be back in the gym by now but sadly that is not the case, but I am hopeful that is in the near future. (If you’ve followed my previous posts this all makes sense). My question is, can I start taking clen now without working out yet and see weight loss benefits? My weight is at a plateau, I’ve maintained my loss even being stagnant with this surgery stuff. But I still have a ways to go to hit my goal. Stagnancy is miserable so I want to try and incorporate some things to keep myself on track. My complications are not severe, it is mainly that I am having a lot of residual pain that I’m dealing with that is keeping me from being able to work out. I am on the right track with getting that sorted but it may take a while.
Hey man sorry to hear about your injury and I wish you a speedy recovery. Clenbuterol would certainly help but I wouldn’t recommend leaning on clen for what you’re expecting paining. As a healthier alternative I would lean on diet to achieve what you’re discussing and reduce your calories a bit.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for answering! I am thinking I can do some arm/leg workouts in my mini garage gym. It’s mainly core I can’t engage right now (which practically every work out does). So I will keep it light. I definitely want to get the most benefit from it.
There's always static stretching and or band work too. As far as clen dosage I can't give any advice.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Hey man sorry to hear about your injury and I wish you a speedy recovery. Clenbuterol would certainly help but I wouldn’t recommend leaning on clen for what you’re expecting paining. As a healthier alternative I would lean on diet to achieve what you’re discussing and reduce your calories a bit.
Thank you 🙏🏼 yes I’m in a caloric deficit already, plus I do semaglutide, I’m in limbo right now with this medical stuff. I know it would be different if I could work out at full capacity. I may experiment with low dose clen and some light strength exercise and see how my body reacts. The worst it could do is..nothing, I suppose. Maybe it will get me feeling a little better, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
There's always static stretching and or band work too. As far as clen dosage I can't give any advice.
I’m gonna start off probably less than the lowest dose and light strength exercises and see how my body reacts. Hopefully it will help get me in a better place!

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you 🙏🏼 yes I’m in a caloric deficit already, plus I do semaglutide, I’m in limbo right now with this medical stuff. I know it would be different if I could work out at full capacity. I may experiment with low dose clen and some light strength exercise and see how my body reacts. The worst it could do is..nothing, I suppose. Maybe it will get me feeling a little better, who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh okay, sorry to state the obvious but you never know lol. In that case, I would start at 20mcg 👍.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you 🙏🏼
You should be very careful and pay attention the first few days to a week. Clenbuterol has some effects similar to diabetes meds so combining semaglutide and clen you need to keep a eye on your bloodsugar. The combination is most likely going to really kill appetite and they both can lower your bloodsugar. So if you get a crash with no appetite it may be a serious problem.

I'm kind of stating the worst case scenario, not the most likely scenario. Buy definitely pay attention to that

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You should be very careful and pay attention the first few days to a week. Clenbuterol has some effects similar to diabetes meds so combining semaglutide and clen you need to keep a eye on your bloodsugar. The combination is most likely going to really kill appetite and they both can lower your bloodsugar. So if you get a crash with no appetite it may be a serious problem.

I'm kind of stating the worst case scenario, not the most likely scenario. Buy definitely pay attention to that
Very good point @Smont, I didn’t catch that 👍👍👍

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards

That is good to know!! I have a glucose monitor so that will come in handy! I’m sure my morning creamer with coffee may help offset that 🤣 I’ll be careful! Nice to “see” you again 💜