Clen/Tren

Brittanyp1113

Awards
I'm currently about to start clen and tren cycle. I just wanted some suggestions on a good calorie deficit I'm currently 160lbs 4ft 10in women. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated 🙂

Brittanyp1113

Awards
Jesus Christ **** that lol. What would you recommend. Damn I waited a damn month for the **** to come in ugh

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you want to have a clit longer than you are tall, sounds like a great cycle
Well if she gets these kind of results good make for a very interesting Only Fans Page. I say go for it, might work out for you.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren is Not recommended for women..sides you Don't want..
Facial hair, deep voice..just to start..
As far as Clen goes..personally I think it's posion..
Clean diet and cardio is where I'd lean..

There's no magic pills..have to put the work in..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Um I definitely don't want that so what would you suggest?
You said clen and tren here but in you dm you said clen and t3, which is it? Theres a huge difference between thyroid meds and tren which is arguably the most side effect ridden injectable steroid there is

Brittanyp1113

Awards
You said clen and tren here but in you dm you said clen and t3, which is it? Theres a huge difference between thyroid meds and tren which is arguably the most side effect ridden injectable steroid there is
It says cytomax t350

Leary942

Awards
Yeah I'd be interested to know a clarification as well. T3 is a whole other animal from Tren, not the same ballbark not even the same game. Cytomax is T3 it looks like. Never used that brand before but it says it's "cytomel," which is T3.

Brittanyp1113

Awards
Yeah I'd be interested to know a clarification as well. T3 is a whole other animal from Tren, not the same ballbark not even the same game. Cytomax is T3 it looks like. Never used that brand before but it says it's "cytomel," which is T3.
What I have is liothyronine sodium 50mcg sorry for the confusion is this safe for me to take?.

Leary942

Awards
What I have is liothyronine sodium 50mcg sorry for the confusion is this safe for me to take?.
Yeah that's T3, it won't grow you a penis lmao. 50mcg isn't a dangerous dose but since you're only 4ft10in I would recommend starting out at 25mcgs and seeing how that effects you first. Especially if you plan on adding in ADRB2 agonists.

Brittanyp1113

Awards
Yeah that's T3, it won't grow you a penis lmao. 50mcg isn't a dangerous dose but since you're only 4ft10in I would recommend starting out at 25mcgs and seeing how that effects you first. Especially if you plan on adding in ADRB2 agonists.
Lol awesome because I don't want a penis. My husband would divorce me if I had a penis lmao. Thanks for the info.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s “safe” if it’s accurately dosed and you take responsible doses. Because it’s a capsule, you won’t be able to try a smaller amount - you’re locked into 50mcg. If it’s real and accurately dosed, this will be a pretty solid dose for a woman for fat loss.

T3 does not discriminate between muscle and fat, it just cranks metabolism directly. So you should expect weight loss of both tissue types, fat & muscle. A good exercise regiment and higher protein intake will help preserve muscle better. You still need to be in a caloric deficit, but this will accelerate your caloric needs. It can make you feel hotter, hungrier, anxious/more wired, and disrupt sleep.

If you do not eat close to bed, take it at bedtime nightly. If you do eat within a couple hours of bed often, take it first thing upon waking instead and do not eat for about 30-60 minutes. The science shows it’s superior before bed, but because of gen pop adherence & the fact it still works pretty good in the morning, they decided morning is what people can remember to stick to. So do whichever works best for your meal schedule, but stay consistent.

The main risk is that when you discontinue the thyroid medication, it takes a few weeks-month for your natural production to resume, so that is a period you can expect significant rebound weight gain. Furthermore, some people rarely do not restart successfully, and are forced to stay on thyroid meds. This is very rare and more of an issue with extended use or abusive doses, but you should know that potential risk.

And I’m not a doctor, just a guy on the internet giving you a crash course on unsupervised drug use. Read for yourself to fact check me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It’s “safe” if it’s accurately dosed and you take responsible doses. Because it’s a capsule, you won’t be able to try a smaller amount - you’re locked into 50mcg. If it’s real and accurately dosed, this will be a pretty solid dose for a woman for fat loss.

T3 does not discriminate between muscle and fat, it just cranks metabolism directly. So you should expect weight loss of both tissue types, fat & muscle. A good exercise regiment and higher protein intake will help preserve muscle better. You still need to be in a caloric deficit, but this will accelerate your caloric needs. It can make you feel hotter, hungrier, anxious/more wired, and disrupt sleep.

If you do not eat close to bed, take it at bedtime nightly. If you do eat within a couple hours of bed often, take it first thing upon waking instead and do not eat for about 30-60 minutes. The science shows it’s superior before bed, but because of gen pop adherence & the fact it still works pretty good in the morning, they decided morning is what people can remember to stick to. So do whichever works best for your meal schedule, but stay consistent.

The main risk is that when you discontinue the thyroid medication, it takes a few weeks-month for your natural production to resume, so that is a period you can expect significant rebound weight gain. Furthermore, some people rarely do not restart successfully, and are forced to stay on thyroid meds. This is very rare and more of an issue with extended use or abusive doses, but you should know that potential risk.

And I’m not a doctor, just a guy on the internet giving you a crash course on unsupervised drug use. Read for yourself to fact check me.
100%

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol awesome because I don't want a penis. My husband would divorce me if I had a penis lmao. Thanks for the info.
I also wanted to mention, and this question is rhetorical, have you asked your husband about his thoughts on you taking these drugs to help lose weight? Would he be upset or worried? Do you know if he even wants you leaner? You need to consider who this is for or to impress, and if he’s at least on board.

100% I prefer my wife plumper. She generally has to stay fairly lean for her sport, and I help guide her with her diet/drug use for fat loss in preparation for making weight for contest whenever she desires, but I damn sure don’t do it because I think she’s sexier with abs. I do it because I know this is something very important to her.

So I urge you to at least talk to your husband about this. Based on your comment I can see your marriage is valuable to you.

Brittanyp1113

Awards
I also wanted to mention, and this question is rhetorical, have you asked your husband about his thoughts on you taking these drugs to help lose weight? Would he be upset or worried? Do you know if he even wants you leaner? You need to consider who this is for or to impress, and if he’s at least on board.

100% I prefer my wife plumper. She generally has to stay fairly lean for her sport, and I help guide her with her diet/drug use for fat loss in preparation for making weight for contest whenever she desires, but I damn sure don’t do it because I think she’s sexier with abs. I do it because I know this is something very important to her.

So I urge you to at least talk to your husband about this. Based on your comment I can see your marriage is valuable to you.
He wants me thick but I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight. I'm pre diabetic and I'm doing this to be healthier and not become diabetic. I'm doing a calorie deficit as well and I have never indulged in sugary sweets. I have just gotten in the habit of eating anything & everything. I'm super short so any extra weight looks like a ton. He's on board with me being healthier but we're not pushing for drastic toning especially my tummy he doesn't want me to get abs cause he grabs it when we sleep lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He wants me thick but I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight. I'm pre diabetic and I'm doing this to be healthier and not become diabetic. I'm doing a calorie deficit as well and I have never indulged in sugary sweets. I have just gotten in the habit of eating anything & everything. I'm super short so any extra weight looks like a ton. He's on board with me being healthier but we're not pushing for drastic toning especially my tummy he doesn't want me to get abs cause he grabs it when we sleep lol.
lol okay that’s good to hear. Sounds like you have identified some harmful dietary habits and have a plan to replace them with new, more sustainable ones (like creating routine access to healthier options, prepping & planning most meals, setting personal rules about snacking/number of meals, etc).

T3 can be a good option to help get some weight off in conjunction with diet and exercise, but you must have those better habits in place for when you come off it (because you will have to further drop calories when you come off for a while to compensate for your low metabolism while it starts back up).

Brittanyp1113

Awards
lol okay that’s good to hear. Sounds like you have identified some harmful dietary habits and have a plan to replace them with new, more sustainable ones (like creating routine access to healthier options, prepping & planning most meals, setting personal rules about snacking/number of meals, etc).

T3 can be a good option to help get some weight off in conjunction with diet and exercise, but you must have those better habits in place for when you come off it (because you will have to further drop calories when you come off for a while to compensate for your low metabolism while it starts back up).
Yes definitely we've completely changed the way we both eat which helps me because he hold me accountable & I hold him accountable. I appreciate yall your advice & help. I definitely didn't want to go into this blindly.

Brittanyp1113

Awards

I'm currently doing the clenbuteral 5 days on and 2 days off. How should I cycle the other one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently doing the clenbuteral 5 days on and 2 days off. How should I cycle the other one.
Run the Clen every day. There is no benefit to taking a couple days off. Just run it straight through.

Start at 20mcg. After the tremors slow down you can go to 40mcg. In a bit if you choose, you can add a second dose of 20mcg later in the day (60 total/day).

I would not advise going over 80 total, and I would caution you to really consider if you need even that. Clen is going to work your heart on overdrive, greatly raising BP & pulse for many. It can cause the heart to grow, in a bad way, if used longterm. It’s easy to use but it’s a harsh compound. 20mcg/day can make a good difference even.

My wife got pretty ripped eventually on 75mg t3 and 80mcg Clen (these were final doses for a few weeks, started low and tapered up over a couple months). And a high protein-focused diet with lower carbs that got down to about 1,350-1,400 calories (while training Strongnman for 2.5 hours 4x a week and 45 min cardio 2-3x a week).

As far as T3, take that daily as well. It can be convenient to just take both your Clen and T3 first thing when you wake up, waiting at least half an hour to eat minimum.

I would not personally run these drugs for more than 2-3 months. Clen probably only 8 weeks, T3 can be a bit longer if needed.

Brittanyp1113

Awards
Run the Clen every day. There is no benefit to taking a couple days off. Just run it straight through.

Start at 20mcg. After the tremors slow down you can go to 40mcg. In a bit if you choose, you can add a second dose of 20mcg later in the day (60 total/day).

I would not advise going over 80 total, and I would caution you to really consider if you need even that. Clen is going to work your heart on overdrive, greatly raising BP & pulse for many. It can cause the heart to grow, in a bad way, if used longterm. It’s easy to use but it’s a harsh compound. 20mcg/day can make a good difference even.

My wife got pretty ripped eventually on 75mg t3 and 80mcg Clen (these were final doses for a few weeks, started low and tapered up over a couple months). And a high protein-focused diet with lower carbs that got down to about 1,350-1,400 calories (while training Strongnman for 2.5 hours 4x a week and 45 min cardio 2-3x a week).

As far as T3, take that daily as well. It can be convenient to just take both your Clen and T3 first thing when you wake up, waiting at least half an hour to eat minimum.

I would not personally run these drugs for more than 2-3 months. Clen probably only 8 weeks, T3 can be a bit longer if needed.
Ok thanks again for the help and advice.

Brittanyp1113

Awards

I never experienced tremors. I started at 40mcg & I'm currently on 60mcg of clenbuteral. After the 2-3 months how long of a break is needed before starting it again if need be?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never experienced tremors. I started at 40mcg & I'm currently on 60mcg of clenbuteral. After the 2-3 months how long of a break is needed before starting it again if need be?
I think it’s a powerful tool that costs you some health potentially. So there’s no right answer here, beyond just don’t take it. Some may say once a year, or only when you really need it.

From the standpoint of practicality, I would say take at least a few months off it, certainly as much time off as time you spent on. You do not need this drug to lose weight, and don’t want to rely on it as the sole way to diet - that would be a very unhealthy/unsustainable mindset.

Also, you mentioned wanting to reverse your pre-diabetic state. Beyond calorie restriction and losing fat, I wanted to mention that it’s also been shown that intermittent fasting has also been shown to reverse that. So even eating the same total daily calories, if you eat them all within ~8 hours as opposed to 14, you will improve your insulin response over time because you will spend less hours in the day with elevated glucose levels.

So in addition to eating better & being active, consider skipping breakfast or finishing your last meal sooner on most days to see faster progress in improving your fasted glucose readings. Like no eating after 7pm, or waiting until your lunch break at work to have your first calories (beyond some black coffee or unsweetened tea). This really helped a pre-diabetic friend of mine in her 70s drop some weight and improve her health markers & HbA1c.

Brittanyp1113

Awards
I think it’s a powerful tool that costs you some health potentially. So there’s no right answer here, beyond just don’t take it. Some may say once a year, or only when you really need it.

From the standpoint of practicality, I would say take at least a few months off it, certainly as much time off as time you spent on. You do not need this drug to lose weight, and don’t want to rely on it as the sole way to diet - that would be a very unhealthy/unsustainable mindset.

Also, you mentioned wanting to reverse your pre-diabetic state. Beyond calorie restriction and losing fat, I wanted to mention that it’s also been shown that intermittent fasting has also been shown to reverse that. So even eating the same total daily calories, if you eat them all within ~8 hours as opposed to 14, you will improve your insulin response over time because you will spend less hours in the day with elevated glucose levels.

So in addition to eating better & being active, consider skipping breakfast or finishing your last meal sooner on most days to see faster progress in improving your fasted glucose readings. Like no eating after 7pm, or waiting until your lunch break at work to have your first calories (beyond some black coffee or unsweetened tea). This really helped a pre-diabetic friend of mine in her 70s drop some weight and improve her health markers & HbA1c.
I will definitely try that because if I can avoid having to take anything I'd rather do that. I never eat breakfast I usually only eat 1x a day. Which I'm trying to do better. I'm just not hungry until late in the afternoon. I really appreciate all of your help. Thanks again

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely try that because if I can avoid having to take anything I'd rather do that. I never eat breakfast I usually only eat 1x a day. Which I'm trying to do better. I'm just not hungry until late in the afternoon. I really appreciate all of your help. Thanks again
It’s actually GREAT for reversing diabetes to only eat once a day sometimes, provided you aren’t snacking/consuming calories at other points. Also provided you are eating nutritious foods and enough to support your health - if you just eat nachos or a pizza you’ll be cheating yourself. A lot of people can end up using fasting as a means to eat junk food without gaining weight, but to get healthier you need to eat healthy foods still.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Brittany, what are doing to address the pre diabetes (diet or meds)? If nothing, this too can give a boost to your current weight loss regimen.