Tren/test/clen/t3

Renodaret

Awards
Opinions? What am I doing wrong or right?

12 weeks total

Week 1-8 Test Cyp 125mg twice per week
Week 1-8 Tren Ace 75mg EOD
Week 1-8 Armidex (dosage?) EOD
Week 1-2, 5-6 Clen 100mcg ED
Week 1-6 T3 50 ug ED
Week 9-12 Clomid 50mg ED
Week 9-12 Nolva 20mg ED

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
why not run the test cyp for 10 or 12 weeks? It's a long ester so takes longer to kick in. By the time it's kicked in you'll be stopping it, lol

Renodaret

Awards
I should mention that I finished a 12 week winny/cyp cycle and have been crusing at 250mg PW. So the ester is long activated for sure

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you planning on staying on for good? You may need more than clomid/nolva for 4 weeks being on 6 months. I can’t start Clen that high at first but I’m sure plenty of people can.

Renodaret

Awards
Are you planning on staying on for good? You may need more than clomid/nolva for 4 weeks being on 6 months. I can’t start Clen that high at first but I’m sure plenty of people can.
No this will be my last cycle of the year. PCT for 8 weeks it is. I have enough to go that long for sure.
This is my second go round with clen, I do shake a bit for the first few hours but am used to stimualts from my younger and more formadable years.
Not sure how the t3 will change that, so I will adjust accordingly.

Renodaret

Awards
Oh now I get what your saying. Might need other help besides just nolva/clomid. What do you suggest adding?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not up to date on PCT as I haven’t done one since 2015, but if you blasted and cruised for 24 weeks and you’re in your 30’s I’d throw a lot at that post cycle, bc I know I wouldn’t recover from that. I did a 20 weeker in 2015, and that put the nail in my coffin. Never recovered. You can always look into serms ON cycle, long but informative thread in here about that, and just check an aggressive post cycle protocol. There’s a lot of smart guys here with great threads in that pct section.