Nodda M-Drol Log Phatboy or FATBOY?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
YEHAAA!!! i lived through the night, now to get today overwith lol!!!!

Hey the lquid tamo I have taste like serious hard alcohlo, you think its bad or is this normal? Should I refridge it?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
K guys here it is 11:21 am and my tit is hurting like hell. I ran home from work to grab a small dose of Tamo. Should I split the doses up so the stuff stays in my sytem all day? Maybe I should up the dose a bit for the first few days?

What is this, my let testicle now my left tit, CALL ME LEFTY!

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
As everyone has said, RELAX. I highly doubt you have gyno. Do you have any discharge? Give it a tweak and see if an oily residue comes out. As for your nut if its that bad it could be a mild case of testicular torsion or epididymitis.
You need to do a self check and see if there is any swelling or a lump.

PS. Don't freak out over those as i doubt thats what it is. Just throwing out ideas.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
MY NUTS ARE BETTER

As everyone has said, RELAX. I highly doubt you have gyno. Do you have any discharge? Give it a tweak and see if an oily residue comes out. As for your nut if its that bad it could be a mild case of testicular torsion or epididymitis.
You need to do a self check and see if there is any swelling or a lump.

PS. Don't freak out over those as i doubt thats what it is. Just throwing out ideas.
K got ya, yeah I think Im just panicing. I hate being a fukin virgin.

Nothin comes out of my nip :)

And the nut is better. Not 100% but only hurt a little today. My new problem is my fukin stomach , I dont know if its me or the tamox making me sick,

Should I take the liquid tamox with food? Its wiked harsh, took my voice out last night after I squirted in the back of my throat lol!
I definitly recomend pills for anyone wondering.
Ok thanx duke, I think I just need a fukin zanex. Btw I have tons of them if anyone wants :) j/k dont ban me.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
OK, so relax, these are all normal things for what you are taking. No discharge, good. wait and see maybe one of the other guys may want to chime in on specifics. Never had any symptoms of gyno myself so can't really offer anything solid. As far as when to dose your tamoxifen, do it the same time everyday. The half life is like a day and a half so do not divide the dose. Some people like to take it in the evening to help follow a normal est/test pattern. And the good news is once the nuts are done shrinking they stop hurting, you're home free.:)

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
ThanksDuke

OK, so relax, these are all normal things for what you are taking. No discharge, good. wait and see maybe one of the other guys may want to chime in on specifics. Never had any symptoms of gyno myself so can't really offer anything solid. As far as when to dose your tamoxifen, do it the same time everyday. The half life is like a day and a half so do not divide the dose. Some people like to take it in the evening to help follow a normal est/test pattern. And the good news is once the nuts are done shrinking they stop hurting, you're home free.:)
Sweet thanks bro. Is it always this tough being a first timer?

Another thing I forgot to tell you guys, I stepped on a nail last week at work, I've been struggling walking on it since then, had to skip legs :( :( fukin finnaly stopped hurting today. But its still swollen and I still cant do squats.

Hey guys, do you think I should trust my nuts to TestDrive? Or should I get something more potent?

Also hey aldros whats your avatar? Is that you with a fukin spidey mask on? LOL

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
GOOD NEWS!!!!????

I just beat off in under a minute!

Is that a good sign?

ROFL!

I'm gonna get a picture of my nuts for you guys tomorrow! You can tell me how they look.
I KNOW YOUR JONZING TO SEE MY NUTS!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally (TMI warning), when my test levels are elevated, my erection strength is greater, I can go forever, and I don't even nut all at once but in fractions... When my test levels are low (usually early in PCT) erection strength is weaker and I bust easily. If i busted in under a minute, I'd take that as a sign of extremely low test... which is what you would expect after a SD cycle.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Personally (TMI warning), when my test levels are elevated, my erection strength is greater, I can go forever, and I don't even nut all at once but in fractions... When my test levels are low (usually early in PCT) erection strength is weaker and I bust easily. If i busted in under a minute, I'd take that as a sign of extremely low test... which is what you would expect after a SD cycle.
AHAHAHAH ****! Thanks for the heads up though. Trust me I wasnt going to slcak off on PCT because of this, Im just glad it all works. The load was rather dry :(

Hey Uneal, could I use my TestDrive brand name along with my Clomid or will that be over kill?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have no idea what's in TestDrive but overkill in PCT is usually a good thing. Nolva/Clomid and OTC test booster lol that should be plenty.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

why is it popular to incorparate OTC testboosters into PCT on week3?
Dont I want it as soon as possible?

Psudogyno is gone today :) My left pectoral is feeling normal,,,,, yay tamo?

My left teste is hurting again tho lol, they switch out I guess. Lemme ask, if the teste stopped hurting but no is hurting again, does this mean its refilling? or shutting down more? Can shutdown persist even in pct?

Thanks again guys, all in all a good day, not much lethargia, and I look good, as of last night I dint loose any weight yet...weird because I havent been able to eat do to some nausia here and there (my stomach has had it form all the stuff), I'll check scale tonight

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
HEY FELLA'S!

Ok I beleive my body is working its way back to normal.

Clomid arives today according to tracking, I'll start that tonight since I still have a very minor testicle pain.

If possible I could use a little guidance on how to reorganize my PTC.
Unreal you've been a massive help and I have learned alot about my body this passed week. Its been a roller coaster ride to say the least.

This is what I have been doing
Nolva 40,40,40,30
Now I want to start tapering even lower if possible. so this is what i want to do
Nolva 40,40,40,30,20,20,20,20/20/10 making my pct 3 weeks of nolva or should I throw in that 4th of 10mg a day?

Clomid starting tonight with a big dose of 100mg then tomorrow to 100 or so then down to 50 for a few weeks or until my bottle runs out. Question here
Do I have to go any lower than 50 on my last week? Or can I end pct at 50mg without shocking my body in any way?

Last question
I seem normal latley but I have been in a daze that I cant shake. If I let it get me I will completly leave this hemisphere until my wife snaps me out of it. WTF is that? Low test causing that? Or could it be the tamo in any way causing me to zone out?

SCALE SAYS 172.6 meaning the gym scale will say 176.6 (my home scale is like 4lbs off for some reason) So for some reason I have put on 10lbs from a 2 week cycle and have yet to loose anything. This is so weird since my eating has been ****ED do to NO APETITE

Thanks again guys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
with the tamox just run 40 a few more days then 20 the rest of the way out, 10mg the last week is fine

with the clomid i'd do a couple more days at 100 then taper, can do a few days at 75 then go to 50 or just hit 50 the rest of the way, yes you can end on 50.

Dazed... low test, lethargy, sleepy?

Keep eating to keep those gains.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
****IN GREAT DAY AT THE GYM! Still +50 on my bench wtf how theh ell is that possible? Such a crash in pct yet still strong :)

Thax again unreal will do on the pct advice

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Scale still holding steady, I made my wife cry at the gym yesterday lol. shes was fukin talking about the new uniforms my daughter needs to for next school year, I was trying to focus and finnally told her "what the the heck are you talking about im trying to workout!" Not cool, I paid for that all day, but she hasnt worked out with me since before my M-drol Experiment and she was amazed at my strength gains. Like she was literally in shock and worried about me LOL!

I'm so confused, I thought I would be hurting. M-drol for ever?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Unreal and anyone else who has experience with Clomid,

Starting my Clomid tonight. What should I expect for sides tomorrow or in the middle of the night (i hope not while im trying to sleep ).

I feel great today, lots of energy, lethargia is gone so far, I think I feel pretty normal but Im starting clomid tonight anyway.

Will I feel like fukin superman from it or doers it only raise Test to its normal levels?

Thanks man

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
btw it's "lethargy" lol just sayin cuz i hate misspellings ><

I don't get any sides from clomid... besides getting acne and a libido boost around week 3. Some people get emo from it, should be less of an issue with the nolva there I assume. It should raise your test significantly above baseline, but chances of feeling like "superman" are pretty low.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
En d of the day crash, lots of energy all day felt great then around 4pm I crashed, Been low on the energy side.

Thanks for the spelling lol! My bad. My wife thinks I still look bigger, I took some photos yesterday I just havent gotten around to uploading them. I'll get em on here this week sometime. I'm sure you guys are interested in seeing 5 days into PCT after pics.

Ok great thanks for info on the clomid Unreal, I already have a beard growing to cover any possible acne LOL.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
You shouldn't need the beard. The acne shouldn't get so bad it goes to your face, atleast it never has for me(always sticks to the shoulders and chest). Watch the wife aggro. It never matters how big you are when you get your a$$ kicked in the gym by a 130lbs woman, you will be like my friend whose wife socked him in the eye leaving a nice shiner(he has still yet to live that one down).

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Hey Unreal and anyone else who has experience with Clomid,

Starting my Clomid tonight. What should I expect for sides tomorrow or in the middle of the night (i hope not while im trying to sleep ).

I feel great today, lots of energy, lethargia is gone so far, I think I feel pretty normal but Im starting clomid tonight anyway.

Will I feel like fukin superman from it or doers it only raise Test to its normal levels?

Thanks man
Well, the clomid ought to make you more sensitive to that situation in the gym with the Mrs. Yeah, you'll stop and sit down and just listen for 10 minutes or so... and like it.lol. Seriously, I didn't get any of the above using 50x4. I haven't seen a lag from end of cycle to pct. Tends to hit me once everything is done and for about a month after that. Remember eat clean and keep up the intensity! Nice job so far.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the support,

I have to be honest I am still chickening out on the clomid. I had such great sex with the wife last night I wasnt sure if it was nesacary? Is it possible the tamo is kicking my test back in? I had total control over myself just like before.
What you guys think of this? Also, my biceps were hard as hell last night. They still measure 14.75 inches (look im not a big guy ok). Same as the last day I took the M-drol

How can this be? Anyway I have school tonight and Im wiped from work, gettin some sleep for an hour. Hiting the gym in the am this week.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for me, i keep gaining up to 5 days past ending SD, and after that, it goes downhill hard and fast.

Use the clomid. Why wouldn't you? You were freaking out about everything and now you want to skimp on PCT? Not a good idea man.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You might have skimped on the cycle dont do your body an injustice and skip pct... PLEASE

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Aight

Just did 3x35 on th clomid first dose.
30 on Nolva,

Tomorrow I start tapering nolva to 20 for the next week.

If Im a blubbering mess tomorrow I'll lighten up on the clomid LOL!!!
Wish me Luck!

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok woke up at 1 am with restless legs and breathing issues, nothing i cant deal with.

So far so good, going down on the clomid tonight though.

Oddly like a half hour after I dosed last night, I got a major hardon and was "pretty ready to go" but the wife was sleeping so i passed out like that. Coincidence? Or clomid working fast?

Thanks fofr pushing me into it guys, it was a nice feeling to have labido last night.

sory for typing issues Im waking up hard latley and cant see yet lol

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok good day so far, feel actually quite normal. Very happy you guys talked me into doing the clomid last night.

I shot home from work to grab some food, 2 cans tuna and double protein whole grain bread, about 60-70 grams of protein in my lunch, I duplicated this for snack also, just used chicken at snack time.
Cans are so easy.

Hey Unreal check my last post, whats up with the labido boost 1/2 hour after dosing clomid? Was it just coincedence? What ever it was, it felt great to feel that stuff working so good again lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
who knows... i get surges of horniness all the time, i can't keep track of it, lol

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
clomid and tamo down the hatch!

Hey Unreal when you did your first cycle was it hard dealing with the sides? I think that after seeing them come and go and know what works will make it easier next time.

I think mentally I will be better prepared.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol my first cycle was a bottle of hemadrol that did nothing to me. I cycled epi, phera, and SD with no sides outside of backpumps a couple times... my body is weird and my experience is very very different than yours. Instead of seeing sides and learning to deal with them, I saw practically 0 sides and also less gains than usual and had to start cycling more and more aggressively.

SD for instance, really the only side i get is backpumps, and it's usually 1-2 times per cycle. This last 5 weeks using Phera and SD, i've gotten backpumps once, and that's pretty much been the extent of my sides.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hey man, just read through your whole log since you decided to post in mine. when i finally saw your pic you are in much better shape than you give yourself credit for.

just keep working out as hard/ harder during your PCT to keep the gains. so far im still at 206 / 207 bodyweight and my bench is still increasing little by little and its the second week of PCT.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
hey man, just read through your whole log since you decided to post in mine. when i finally saw your pic you are in much better shape than you give yourself credit for.

just keep working out as hard/ harder during your PCT to keep the gains. so far im still at 206 / 207 bodyweight and my bench is still increasing little by little and its the second week of PCT.
Yeah this forums is great for support, its hard to find people in real life who either admit they do this stuf or know how.

These guys are all crazy ****ers and I love emlol.

We're all a bunch of MAD SCIENTISTS with our own personal laboratories weather they be in our medicine cabinets or the top shelf of a basement wine cellar (mine is hidden there, dont want my kids taking anything by accident lol)

Unreal your just fukin invincible man lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You know even though we don't feel bad from sides, it's NO guarantee that we're not putting our bodies through hell. But for many things we put in great amounts of work and sacrifice and the wise will always weigh the benefits and risks. With that said we only get to live one life and I'll be damned if I'm on my deathbed wishing I had done this and done that... Hm.... Sounds almost like a good idea for a thread ;)

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
You know even though we don't feel bad from sides, it's NO guarantee that we're not putting our bodies through hell. But for many things we put in great amounts of work and sacrifice and the wise will always weigh the benefits and risks. With that said we only get to live one life and I'll be damned if I'm on my deathbed wishing I had done this and done that... Hm.... Sounds almost like a good idea for a thread ;)
NO **** MAN!!

My bro asked me, Hey can I take steroids and just sit there and play World of Warcraft and just grow? Lol he was kidding of course, but its so true people don't understand how hard people on steroids actually work. They think its all free muscle, how many times do you hear,,,,"yeah but he does steroids pffft"

I wanted to start the same type of thread posting basicly what I have learned from this, how ****ING HARD PEOPLE ON STEROIDS ACTUALLY WORK!

We are obsessed freaks that go near to killing ourselves in the gym just for the last ounce of muscle tissue LOL.

K guys, im off to the gym then to work.

Already planning my next cycle... not until winter 6 weeks after this pct (if my blood tests are good) its hard work being obsessed lol. I just wish I didnt chicken out on this cycle :( but ah well live and learn, and I'm still over 170, **** I started this at what 165?

Im going to try pulsing next time. Sounds a little easier.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
true man

Well, the clomid ought to make you more sensitive to that situation in the gym with the Mrs. Yeah, you'll stop and sit down and just listen for 10 minutes or so... and like it.lol. Seriously, I didn't get any of the above using 50x4. I haven't seen a lag from end of cycle to pct. Tends to hit me once everything is done and for about a month after that. Remember eat clean and keep up the intensity! Nice job so far.

ROFL man wtf!! Ok whats up with me sleeping a little closer to my wife at night? And today I dreadfully missed my children.... Like I was about to burst into tears while driving the work truck. OMFG LOL,

Just dont tell me anymore sides, I think my ****ing mind just makes it happen LOL, my wife luvs me on the phone today lol.

Ok gotta bring down the clomid dose...

Hey whats it mean when people use the word Synergy with nolva and clomid?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Goin great! Great energy today, the nail hole in my foot that had swelled up fionnaly popped! No more pain from that is a plus!

Ummmmzzzz what else. Little nut pain today....

Also Im pretty bummed out that I bailed so fast on this cycle, but that nut pain man!

Some of you guys dont get any pain in the nuts? I have heard from some that its horrible. I gotta find a way through that for my next cycle!

Im 35 guys what ya think the prospect of me getting to 200 lbs before Im to old to do any more AAS is?

I cant find any injectables, (got no friends) so Im gonna have to do it on 4-6 week cycles like this would have been.

K thanks for reading guys, I'll go back and plus rep anyone I missed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i get a kind of dull ache in my nuts when they are coming or going but it's so mild i would not describe it as a pain.

oh and you are never too old for AAS. lol. But your next cycle should be something milder like Epi. Most people love Epi.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Well I happen to have 2 bottles of h-drol I was thinking about trying it. when the time comes

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I would recommend for you. H drol.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yeah broski Hdrol is prob the way to go. Its milder sides and you can dose appropriatly for a longer cycle.

I do hear that you get a mild kind of a dull pain in the nuts when adjusting dosages. It's described as a Blue Balls feeling... It's said to last for a day or two when first starting or adjusting the dosage. There's a thread on here somewhere. Anyone want to chime in?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah broski Hdrol is prob the way to go. Its milder sides and you can dose appropriatly for a longer cycle.

I do hear that you get a mild kind of a dull pain in the nuts when adjusting dosages. It's described as a Blue Balls feeling... It's said to last for a day or two when first starting or adjusting the dosage. There's a thread on here somewhere. Anyone want to chime in?
Sweet yeah, this time I will be prepared mentally for this ****! I'll do some h-drolling then move up to some big boy stuff. I'm hoping to unnaturally huge in a few years.

I would probly try some hcg next time. Like choc did.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys....

why do we PCT for four weeks? (4)

Is it something to do with body cycle? I know 4 weeks is the plan but I cant find any material on why. Is it to effectivly taper down serms etc?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cuz 4 weeks is better than 3 weeks but 5 weeks isn't much better than 4 weeks? There's going to be diminishing returns after some point, 4 is an approximate number. You can do more or less depending on how you feel. Nothing about cycling is an absolute fixed rule, they're all just guidelines.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
cuz 4 weeks is better than 3 weeks but 5 weeks isn't much better than 4 weeks? There's going to be diminishing returns after some point, 4 is an approximate number. You can do more or less depending on how you feel. Nothing about cycling is an absolute fixed rule, they're all just guidelines.

lol I love the science behind it.

Hey guys Im in a fukin jam and need some advice. I go to school 4 nights a week. from work to school monday - thursday, here is my schedule,

work 7-3:30 or 6-2:30 1/2 hour drive to school

school starts 5:30 to 10:45 so I have 7 am to 10:45 at night im stuck I was able to get an hour in between a couple times to hit the gym but I NEED MORE!

Any advice on how to schedule my gym in? Im thinking do some massive workouts on Sat and Sun then squeeze a couple more in the week.

Last night I was supposed to go but I fell asleep after dinner and never woke up. Im wiped from my week.

How can I effectivly do this?
Chest /Tri /Shoulders ON sATURDAY
Back/bis/ calves on Sunday
Legs on friday night? or somewhere in the week,

This seems like too much time off, going to the gym at 5 am is not possible, I dont get to bed until after 11 with my school schedule.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
3 days a week can be plenty. You must make those days count though. On the days where you only have about a hour free time do some light cardo/stretching/plyometrics.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Thx for advice

3 days a week can be plenty. You must make those days count though. On the days where you only have about a hour free time do some light cardo/stretching/plyometrics.
K thanks man, I want to continue to gain not maintain, but school work kids wife life and gym OMG

The gym will be thel ast to go

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
I'm faced with the same situation man. I work 12 hour shifts with mandatory ot and I'm on call quite a bit. I hit the weights on my days off just because by the time I'm done work and would drive to my gym it would be closed 20 minutes after I got there. I do whole body workouts that way all muscles are hit plenty hard. It actually works out well because because it enables me to get enough rest. Lifting more than 3x a week of hard lifting is too much unless you are on cycle, or you are doing a power lifting type workout where you may be doing sets of 2-4 reps or an off day of doing auxiliary lifts. You run the risk of over training, always better to have more rest days than lifting days, especially once you start getting older. We just do not recover as quickly.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I did notice my joints are feeling ****in great in the gym, I was going every night almost close to 2 hours a night (no chatting just working) and I was wiped all the time.

This might be better for me, Im feeling better about it.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
I'm in the same boat when I'm state side. Wife,kids, 14 hours at work and then working on my degree in electrical tech. It takes a toll. I don't go to the bars and I watch maybe an hour of tv a night with my wife before bed. Thats my trade off to make room for my goals though.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Thats my problem, missing the wife and kids gets them mad lol,

Hey check it out GUYS!

My strength is up yet again, +10lbs on my curl bar.

Its like the m-drol did something to me and its never going away, massive pump on me too.
Is it possible it woke something up in me?