Nodda M-Drol Log Phatboy or FATBOY?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys day 7, took my M-drol at 8 am, workout at 10, dose again at 4pm? today is day 7 I start 20mg.

Squats +20lbs!
Legpress +50lbs
HUGE STAMINA!

My bloodpressure is going up though guys, Im pre hypertension, I expected this but what could I do to keep it down, no more coffee of course, but what can I self medicate with?

Ok also, No Weight gain yet :( a pund or 2 but mostlikley from all the food?

Also last night I was ****in wiped out from long physical day at work and I didnt get to eat until 7pm dinner, I was experiencing rage from this, maybe me maybe the roids? I dealt with it and crashed at 9pm, dead to the world lol

Wake up thirsty periodicly.

Today so far, bfast Turkey bacon, Egg substitutes ....huge portions

Snack Half lb roast beef and wheat roll.

Lunch might be the same

im syched. Easy week so far lethargia like crazy but no pumps.

****in +50 on the leg presss lol, could have gone more but I do my workouts so I get sets of 10...hard ones I dont like to have to stop at 5 reps.

Thanks again guys, a little nervous about BP but I was kind of expecting this

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
check my log about the bp issue. last two posts

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Good stuff buddy. U might want to check ur Body Fat percentages. You are prob loosing bf and gaining muscle. Should kick into overdrive next week. Maybe kick it up to 20mgs soon...

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys day 7, took my M-drol at 8 am, workout at 10, dose again at 4pm? today is day 7 I start 20mg.

Squats +20lbs!
Legpress +50lbs
HUGE STAMINA!

My bloodpressure is going up though guys, Im pre hypertension, I expected this but what could I do to keep it down, no more coffee of course, but what can I self medicate with?

Ok also, No Weight gain yet :( a pund or 2 but mostlikley from all the food?

Also last night I was ****in wiped out from long physical day at work and I didnt get to eat until 7pm dinner, I was experiencing rage from this, maybe me maybe the roids? I dealt with it and crashed at 9pm, dead to the world lol

Wake up thirsty periodicly.

Today so far, bfast Turkey bacon, Egg substitutes ....huge portions

Snack Half lb roast beef and wheat roll.

Lunch might be the same

im syched. Easy week so far lethargia like crazy but no pumps.

****in +50 on the leg presss lol, could have gone more but I do my workouts so I get sets of 10...hard ones I dont like to have to stop at 5 reps.

Thanks again guys, a little nervous about BP but I was kind of expecting this
Yeah, you're gonna want to keep an eye on the BP. Hawthorne berry 1500mg a day in 3 divided doses can help, u should be on some already though. Celery seed can also work as well, and much quicker than the berry.

Yeah all that rage is hypoglycemia getting the best of you; You need to take in some quality carbs when that happens.

Depending how you make out with your BP you may want to hold off on titrating up your dose to 20mg. It's one thing to run at 150/80-90 for a few weeks, and quite another to go @ 200/100 if you get my point. In other words be very cautious at this point.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
good advice duke

btw i don't want to sound like a **** BUT i wanted to point out that a dose is ramped to 20mg, to titrate means something else completely, I'm a chemist so it seemed funny

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it probably did sound funny. In my job we "titrate" intravenous meds all the time according to the subject's blood pressure, pain, etc. Mainly used just when we are talking about volume of meds.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys great advice.
Well I went to 20mg and its day 8.

173 on the gym scale. I think 2 days ago I was like 168 169 on that scale. So 4 lb's in 2 days holy ****.
My BF is 14%. Im syched about that. I have put on some serious fat since starting this though :( but im not worried I'll rip it off in the fall. I'm here to get big, I been sexy long enough.

Ok tgodays workout, as in UNREALS GUIDE, i have gained an average of 10lbs on muscles in week 2. TONS OF STAMINA.

I wasnt to impressed with this whole thing until I went to the gym today.

Eating mad chicken but cheating like crazy at the campfire. Lethargia is to a minimum,

CHECK THIS OUT;

I was dealing with ****in cripling lethargia until I went up to 20mg, it seems like I get very lethargic at 6hours from time of dosage, is it possible there is a small amount of withdrawl after each dose leaves your system?

Ok guys thats it, BP is better I think it was all the tuna with mad sodium each can. I was eating alot of tuna. I switched to chicken.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
oh i forgot to ask, do you guys think I'll be very pleased with week 2 and 3? Beause this weekend was a rough ****in ride with all the sides, I was getting pretty down on this whole thing lol.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
nothing much today but a whole lot of tiredNess. I'm not really impressed so fay I have to be honest. I think the weight I have gained is alot of fat on my gut guys. My muscles arent much bigger. I think I gotta go up in dose. I'm getting agrivated with this whole thing. I thought week 2 would be full of impressive stuff but so far nothing but suffering for a few extra pounds that seem to be nowhere to be seen.
Weight didnt move today.
Whats the deal here can anyone offer me something to make me optimistic? I think I need a better brand of M-drol or **** m-drol and try something else.

30mg?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you're gaining fat then you need to re-evaluate the diet not just jump to more dose before the 20mg has even reached peak concentration

that or add some cardio

yesterday you say "4 pounds in 2 days holy ****"
today you say the weight is all fat... slow down and just train the SD should be doing its thing

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
K gotya, I think I'm just getting emotional about it. Honestly I just wanna feed the SD. If I have to get m,orefat to make sure the sd gets the cals it needs its ok with me. I just wanted to see more muscle gains by now.
I was reading some people dont even see big gains until week 3 is this correct?

Yesterday in the gym I looked ensane huge, today I look like a peanut head. Maybe it was the 12 hour day back after the long weekend toying with my emotions.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
do NOT run 30mgs if youre getting tired. Up your calories, including carbs and fats but just make sure its good fats and avoid simple carbs like the plague unless its right around your workout. my weight would jump up sporatically.. Not in a set pattern and I saw the biggest gains on the third week. Now im just sitting at 18 lbs up and staying there on the beginning of my 4th week. I promise if you have bp issues and lethargy 30 mgs is going to make you feel like sh1t!

just keep hittin hard and try to write out your macros... A little bit of fat is expected if youre bulking but fat weighs less then muscle it would be very obvious if it was all fat. jmo

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yeah bro make sure to keep up the moral and hit everything right! Don't worry bout the week. Just read ur body and adjust accordingly. Like stated above increase cardio. Increase good fat intake! It helps burn more fat! Drink ur gallon+ of water. Stay possitive and let the SD have time to work. Hope this helps.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yo! Tough week so far, fukin 12 hour day in the heat yesterday, and a 9 hour today, still made it to the gym, must the SD giving me the energy.

Tired as all hell now and gonna crash. Just checking in. Ok havent gained anything in 2 days, until I ate 3 pounds of food and water after the gym :)

Im just hanging in here and waiting to see what happens in week 2.5 I'm hoping during week 3 I see some noticable muscle gain.

Thanks for the moral booster guys. Oh by the way my bp is fine suddenly. It must have been circumstanctial. I need to get an average I guess but im not worried. The cycle assist still gives me headaches if I take it as recomended. I have to split the doeses up and span them out more. (anyone else have this problem?)

aight Im vap0r

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
YO
Aproaching the end of week 2. Holding steady at +4 pounds for 4-5 days now.

Sides are virtually gone, no more lethargia no more rage, I think I locked down my eating mint.

Guys I have a serious question.
I have 2 bottles of CEL H-Drol, I want to bridge into it. (motivated from SouthernCharm's epi bridge)
How exactly should I go about this? I know H-drol takes 2 weeks to kick in so I want to start H-drol on Sunday the begining of week3. I am wondering if I should pulse the m-drol on week4 to keep it going untuil h-drol kicks in to keep it safe on the liver? Would this even work? Or should I continue m-drol through week4 at 20mg a day?

Also what do you guys recomend for dosage on the h-drol I have heard that the CEL version is very week.

I'm hoping week3 gains are what I hear they are from the m-drol and I want to bridge h-drol in order to extend the cycle and keep gains.

Thanx guys.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
One day to go guys, can I get some suggestions? I was thinking just starting with 50 until im done taking m-drol then bumping it up. This way im not taking both substances at hi doses at the same time.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's kinda ****ed up to get to week 3 then decide you want to bridge to Hdrol... if i were in that situation I would just introduce Hdrol at a flat dose of 75 and run that weeks 3/4/5/6. Stay on 20mg of SD for week 3 then drop it.

This cycle is plenty

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
say man my name is southern charm not comfort lol

but yeah its a little late to be wanting to throw stuff in dont you think?? just keep your diet up as good as you can and kill it in the gym. if your sides are diminishing id praise that, and keep going on your sd cycle bro

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Lol my bad man, my brain is in serious need of bulking.

Yeah I have zip for sides this weekend. I'm loving it so I'm getting ballzy I guess. Maybe I'll just save the h-drol for a later time. Just seeing how ballzy you guys get with those huge cycles I was loosing fear.
But this is my first cycle. I'll just see what the m-drol does week3. Ahhh last night in the gym was crazy, my strength and stamina is up like crazy but I'm still only up 4 lb's. Fukin joints are paying dearlly roday though.
I feel like I found the holy grail here and want to over do it on my first cycle.

O **** my macros, I'm shooting for 40 40 20. I been hitting it pretty close to. I us Sparkpeople.com to calculate it at the end of the day.

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm not going to belabor the point that thinking to do a bridge midway thru your FIRST cycle is not the greatest idea... it ain't. As you have identified you're feeling good with the cycle and don't want it to end, that is the mental trap you have to steer clear of. These other guys have far more experience with their bodies and gear and diet and have a very good idea of what they can handle. Therefore they can push their limits incrementally to new levels. You are just learning yours with this stuff. Remember, iron is a marathon and not a sprint, I plan on pumpin it till i drop dead, you probably do too. Take your time.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm not going to belabor the point that thinking to do a bridge midway thru your FIRST cycle is not the greatest idea... it ain't. As you have identified you're feeling good with the cycle and don't want it to end, that is the mental trap you have to steer clear of. These other guys have far more experience with their bodies and gear and diet and have a very good idea of what they can handle. Therefore they can push their limits incrementally to new levels. You are just learning yours with this stuff. Remember, iron is a marathon and not a sprint, I plan on pumpin it till i drop dead, you probably do too. Take your time.
K bro thanks for the heads up. Thats why Im here. for some reason added to my addiction/madness

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Good news today Fella's! Up another 2 lb's. And my diet is locked down like a fukin rat in a cage.

I hammered the **** ouf my girl to. My libido is ensane latley. I didnt think this would be the case with M-drol.

Once I get a chance I'll paste in my Sparkpeople dailiy printout.
Goin to the gym to ****IN DESTROY! I'M JACKED LIKE CRAZY TODAY. I'm walking around wanting to mpress every fool I see over my ****in head. Oh yeah All my sides are pretty much gone, little lethargia at the end of each day but nothing I cant handle, and definitly easy to agrivate. My poor wife cant wait until its over lol. She said I look like the fukin hulk tonight LOL. My neck is getting huge.

Ok I'm off to get rid of some of this crazy energy before bed time. Thanks again for keepin an eye on me boys.

So week has great start already.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Work out was crazy. Finnally wiped out. Full on biceps tonight. My aim was to destroy them. I just made my biceps feel singled out and descriminated against. I cant even hold my arms up to type.

I was pretty pumped to see the scale up today. Joints will hurt in the morning. Mirror will carress them.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hey bro what is your training split?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
My training is of the wall the passed couple weeks, I picked a horrible time to do this with the 1 week camping trip. I try to do 5 nights a week break on weekends, this just changed to a break during the week do to school starting soon.

At this point I'm trying to work out more frequently because every thing is recovering so damn fast. but 2 times a day isnt gonna happen so I'm doing longer workouts.
Killed chest shoulders and tris on friday and it feels like they need to be done again. Latley I think I need to be in the gym 24/7.
But I'm doing chest shoulders tris back/bis legs the other 2 nights I do whatever needs to be hit again, sometimes I cant get shoulders in with chest because of the joint pain.
Last night was a free night so I did bi's again. I used a night during the week instead of taking a break. I'm recovering like superman.

Hey quik question, My nuts are hurting today, Is this a sign of shutdown? Kind of hurting into my stomach, but I also started heavily on ground turkey today and that is known to givem e gas. Could be gas.

Headin to gym I'll update when I get back.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it sounds like you're cheating everyday on meals haha. Get the diet down to a tee bro. I made only 2 pound gains in the first week and at 9 now ending week 2 with not much change to my diet so clearly it just took a little time.

It's only been a week so you can't tell if your satisfied or not... 1 week! Keep pushin it bud.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
funny like 2 days ago you were telling me "no significant gains" then I read here about how much you're killing it.

that dull pain in the testes is a sign of shutdown yes

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NVM disregard my post lol I was reading page 1 and quick posting to that. Catching up now!

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
funny like 2 days ago you were telling me "no significant gains" then I read here about how much you're killing it.

that dull pain in the testes is a sign of shutdown yes
Yeah I was being pretty impatient about the gains. Stuff is really picking up fast in week 3. I'm pretty syched.

Thanks for the info on the nut pain. I wasnt looking forward to this aspect of the cycle. From what I have read Unreal you have experience Shutdown quite often? I'm not sure I'm going to trust Test Drive to get things working again. I'm going to incorporate Clomid into my PCT along with the Nolva.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to lie, this nut pain is seriously annoying. Is there any tghing I could or should be doing for the rest of this week to deal with it until my PCT starts next week?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
I just take a sec to seriously thank all the guys here that have been helping me out.

Unreal you have been a serious help and massive source of info and guidance with all your posts and guides.

SC VPDMAN and Chocolatemilk, Duke66 thanks alot for holding my hand through my first cycle.
Im gonna start PCT tomorrow because this pain in my nuts is bugging hell out of me.
Maybe I wasnt mentally prepared fo shutdown like I thought.

I'll keep logging.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Unreal it doesnt make sense to me. Just yesterday I was horney as a raped ape and hammered my woman and blew a load in under a minute (it was a quickie dudes so dont start). And now today I'm shutting down. Is this how it happens?
Thats it.... I'm gonna beat off! See how it works.
Be back to update on....that.
What do you think?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if stuff is picking up in week 3, endure the "nut pain".. shouldnt be intense, but dull and annoying, and youll notice in a couple days a noticeable reduction in testicle size.

welcome to anabolics we're glad you popped your cherry on this board

if you want, order some clomid and run with nolva for a "synergy effect"

dont add that tbooster til 3rd or 4th week of pct... no point let the serm do its job

DONT quit unless you are having other sides, not being a **** but shutdown is expected with superdrol. its a big boy toy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal it doesnt make sense to me. Just yesterday I was horney as a raped ape and hammered my woman and blew a load in under a minute (it was a quickie dudes so dont start). And now today I'm shutting down. Is this how it happens?
Thats it.... I'm gonna beat off! See how it works.
Be back to update on....that.
What do you think?
You started shutting down the first week, the longer you stay on you'll continue to shutdown to a certain point. But the testicle pain should be a dull ache... **** i haven't even been noticing any and my nuts are rather small now lol. It shouldn't be a pain that's sharp or difficult to ignore.

As for libido everybody responds to different steroids differently, it can go up or down with Superdrol. Generally the trend is up at first, then down later on in the cycle when natural test has been crushed to nothing. For me, SD and my **** get along just fine. It's very different for everybody though.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Keep at it bud. The fact that this is the 1st time you have been shutdown is messing with your mind some and you are thinking about it way to much.

Remember you have a PCT lined out to get your boys working right again.

If you stop now you will only lose what you have gained.
You need to complete this 3rd week to really give you some numbers to hold onto during PCT.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You started shutting down the first week, the longer you stay on you'll continue to shutdown to a certain point. But the testicle pain should be a dull ache... **** i haven't even been noticing any and my nuts are rather small now lol. It shouldn't be a pain that's sharp or difficult to ignore.

As for libido everybody responds to different steroids differently, it can go up or down with Superdrol. Generally the trend is up at first, then down later on in the cycle when natural test has been crushed to nothing. For me, SD and my **** get along just fine. It's very different for everybody though.
Keep at it bud. The fact that this is the 1st time you have been shutdown is messing with your mind some and you are thinking about it way to much.

Remember you have a PCT lined out to get your boys working right again.

If you stop now you will only lose what you have gained.
You need to complete this 3rd week to really give you some numbers to hold onto during PCT.
PERFECT

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Agreed here broski. You may be freaking yourself out. SD at ur dose is no joke. I would keep at it a couple more days, clean up Diet, and make sure to kill each muscle group one more time, and stick with ur PCT! Make sure u double check it and listen to ur body.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
if stuff is picking up in week 3, endure the "nut pain".. shouldnt be intense, but dull and annoying, and youll notice in a couple days a noticeable reduction in testicle size.

welcome to anabolics we're glad you popped your cherry on this board

if you want, order some clomid and run with nolva for a "synergy effect"

dont add that tbooster til 3rd or 4th week of pct... no point let the serm do its job

DONT quit unless you are having other sides, not being a **** but shutdown is expected with superdrol. its a big boy toy
I betterg et some pics like I have been pomising too.

ROFL!! YEAH!!!! Man you guys are sdome badass hardcore muther****ers. enduring this type of ****. Dealing with gyno during a cycle is ensane!

Thanks for the moral support guys just the kidney shot pain is scared the **** out of me. Could that have been shutdown?

The nut pain woke me up last night, pretty intense, it was just my left one. Accompanied with abdominal pains. Like a kidney shot. I was struggling with keeping going but I chickened out. The nut pain is almost gone today. Still a pain in my lower back, possibly from work.

I woke up with a HARDON this morning. And my wife made me hard last bnight just by talking about blowing me. Must be the SD because sex is great on it

So I'm just starting the Nolva tonight.

I'm thinking 40 for a couple days then 30/20/10?

With Test booster 0/0/rd/rd

I cdont want to add the clomid because I dont know why Im in pain and I think the less stuff I throw into my body right now the better. Plus I got real emotional for the passed 18 hours. I dont like that ****. Its gone now though!

I'll make a comeback on some H-drol in the winter, until then I'm going to perfect my eating work real hard in the gym. And lurk skulk about the forum wishing I could hang with the BIG BOYS.

So now I just DO NOT want to get tits! Gimme some advice on my pct since my cycle changed from what I originally was supposed to do.

Also I have a confession to make to you guys lol.
I started bridging the H-drol Sunday and I up'd my M-drol to 30 for the passed 2 days. ok ok I know I should have listened, but Im crazy and obsessed!
Let this be a lesson to anyone else starting out, a cycle that picked up nice in week 3 got destroyed because I got impatient.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
HERES FAT BOY, i dont care though it wasa great experiment.Ill get rid of the fat real fast after pct.

Bbe back in a bit to fill you in more and more pics my wife is pissed

I dont know how to flex and take pictgures :(

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
It starting hurting again after I flexed for that photo, is it possible this all some sort of sprain or muscle pull?

Sheesh

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't strain or pull a nut. Nothingman you are in better shape than I thought. Shame you had to stop. Why don't you try running 10 mg before your workout.. still very potent and see if the sides get better.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
back pumps? i dunno man

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Hey would it be possible that omnly one nut hurts during shutdown>? Its only one hurting lol.

Yeah thx man, I put on some serious fat too but I expected that. Nah it wouldnt be fair to my family if I fukt myself up. I learned a valuable lesson here. When you ask for advice, take it.

Next time will be just one roid at a time and low dose.

And that pic does no justice to me man, I got quite large in comparison the passed few days. I didnt notice some of it but my wife didthen I started to notice it the passed few days.

I had a half six pack before this started lol. You know the easy upper muscles to get back.

I dosed my Tamox just now on an empty stomach omg it sucked! I have read h ow bad the liquid one is but man its bad,. I dosed .25 higher than normal because the citrate one is less potent than the tamoxifen by 1/3 or so.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i never heard of only one ball hurting, and hurting really bad at that. That's quite weird.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
have you tried gently massaging and caressing it with your thumb and forefinger?? This technique has been known to works wonders in these types of situations. I forget the study on pubmed I'll link it to you if i can find it :laugh2:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gnasty is right.. get in the warm bath while doing lol... gay but works

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Ok nut feels better. But now I am seriously wiped out. Headache the whole bit. Fukin cheap tamoxifen citrate? I need more of them m-drol's in my system lol.
I got sick almost imediatly from the tamox. Took it on an empty stomach (bad idea?)
I'll be taking that at bedtime from now on. I took it a little early. All in all this has been one fun experiment lol.

I'm seriously looking forward to getting some test boosters in me. I'm wiped.

Ok 2 more weeks of this **** then test boosters. Oh and now I have serious acid reflux rofl. Bumpy ride I guess.
K check in in the morning guys. I'm still ****in amazed at what you guys can handle lol! Mentally this is too much to handle, my nervs are shot.

vap0r

duke66

duke66

Awards
  • Established
Nothingman relax, really I think you're getting worked up too easily. I understand the nut pain, I've had it don't like it but lived through it. You will too. About your kidney pain or flank pain, you have to make sure you are getting in A LOT of water. Everyone always talks about liver sides with these compounds and sometimes we forget about the kidneys. They take a lot of stress on cycle and SD hits em' hard. Make sure you drink, even when you ain't thirsty. Lookin good to bro

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nothing man youre looking sexy... keep on pushing ;) hahhahaha

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
OH **** guys,

Left nipple is burning. It just woke me up, took my tamo last night. Whats the deal. Is there any other precautions I can take tyo avoid gyno? I hope my souce is good. Cemproducts.com? anyone offr any advice?

Thx again