Next Winter's Cycle

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I am looking to run my first cycle next winter ( I know I still have a lot of learning yet to do, just thought I would plan it out ahead and give myself some time to make more gains naturally).

I am thinking my cycle will look something like this:

Weeks 1-10 Test Enan 500mg/week
Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg/week

Now, as for PCT would I start it immediately, or wait approx 2 weeks?

PCT would consist of:
Weeks 1-2 (of PCT) 150mg Clomid
Weeks 1-2 (of PCT) 40mg Nolva
Weeks 3-4 50mg Clomid
Weeks 3-4 20mg Nolva

Some questions I have: Since Test comes in 250mg amps and Eq in 200mg amps should I inject 2x/week with 1amp test and 1amp Eq or do something like 500mg Test on Monday and 400mg Eq on Thursday?

Please critique/or constructive flaming.

Thanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Too short, regarding the EQ.

YOu wait 3 weeks after Bold Undecylenate, and 2 weeks after Test Enanthate. So do the math. Cut the EQ short one week before the Test, and then run PCT 2 weeks after that.

Inject 2x week with 1 amp of each. Get more amps and run 14 weeks of EQ minimum.. Refer above when questioning PCT and cut off times.

Your first cycle should be one compound so you know how you react as an individual to said compound. Throw too many variables in and try to guess... It's your choice.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Too short, regarding the EQ.

YOu wait 3 weeks after Bold Undecylenate, and 2 weeks after Test Enanthate. So do the math. Cut the EQ short one week before the Test, and then run post cycle therapy 2 weeks after that.

Inject 2x week with 1 amp of each. Get more amps and run 14 weeks of EQ minimum.. Refer above when questioning PCT and cut off times.

Your first cycle should be one compound so you know how you react as an individual to said compound. Throw too many variables in and try to guess... It's your choice.
Of course unless you want to front load the Bold oil. Doing the math if you load 1.5 grams the first week, your blood plasma levels with climb to very close to where they would hover injecting 400-500mgs per week.

And I need to give credit to Dr.D. for bringing this up in a previous post. Good info to have.

Adams

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I'll be getting 7500mg of TestE and 6000mg of Eq so extending the cycle should be no problem. In that case (since I'll be extending the cycle for 3-4 weeks, should I include HCG into my PCT as well?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll be getting 7500mg of TestE and 6000mg of Eq so extending the cycle should be no problem. In that case (since I'll be extending the cycle for 3-4 weeks, should I include HCG into my post cycle therapy as well?
Run HCG throughout, not for PCT. At 500ius split in two doses in the week. This will keep your nuts from atrophying, and make your true PCT so much smoother.

Adams

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Run HCG throughout, not for post cycle therapy. At 500ius split in two doses in the week. This will keep your nuts from atrophying, and make your true PCT so much smoother.

Adams
Really? I've read that since HCG shuts down natural LH production it shouldn't be used for an extended period of time...
"HCG injections should be started the last week of the cycle and continued for 3-4 weeks, using 1500-3000 IU every 5-6 days. HCG will act as an alternative to LH and start the endogenous testosterone cycle, thereby increasing testicle size once again."
"Always remember that HCG is suppressive of natural testosterone itself and should be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to finishing Nolvadex/Clomid."
According to BigCats Steroid profiles on BB.com

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really? I've read that since HCG shuts down natural LH production it shouldn't be used for an extended period of time...
"HCG injections should be started the last week of the cycle and continued for 3-4 weeks, using 1500-3000 IU every 5-6 days. HCG will act as an alternative to LH and start the endogenous testosterone cycle, thereby increasing testicle size once again."
"Always remember that HCG is suppressive of natural testosterone itself and should be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to finishing Nolvadex/Clomid."
According to BigCats Steroid profiles on BB.com
That is very outdated information. Why would you want to use something suppressive on PCT? Using such a low dose of 500IU, it will keep your testicles from atrophying, and still sensitive to LH. Such a high dose as listed in your post, can cause desensitation of your Leydig Cells. Bottom line is the 500IU a week will essentially keep your nuts functioning and ready to pick up where they left off.

Look up "SWALE's Protocol"

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks a lot Adams! Reps to you
No problem anytime. Always willing to help when someone researches before the fact, rather than coming in with a first post saying he dosed SD at 50mgs a day for 12 weeks, and he doesnt know why Tribulus didnt work for this PCT!!! :D

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Of course unless you want to front load the Bold oil. Doing the math if you load 1.5 grams the first week, your blood plasma levels with climb to very close to where they would hover injecting 400-500mgs per week.

And I need to give credit to Dr.D. for bringing this up in a previous post. Good info to have.

Adams
I have never noticed anything different from Frontloading vs. straight dose.

It just doesn't seem to work that way in "real life experience"... For a lot of people I know.

I know many intelligent people use the FL practice and say it works, it just doesn't seem to work that way for the other camp, me included.

I use short esters of the same longer estered hormone to get things rolling early on.. then drop off and run the long ester version for the required duration.. then close out with a short. It just makes more sense to me this way, in practical use.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never noticed anything different from Frontloading vs. straight dose.

It just doesn't seem to work that way in "real life experience"... For a lot of people I know.

I know many intelligent people use the FL practice and say it works, it just doesn't seem to work that way for the other camp, me included.

I use short esters of the same longer estered hormone to get things rolling early on.. then drop off and run the long ester version for the required duration.. then close out with a short. It just makes more sense to me this way, in practical use.
Of course... Of couse... We both know what might work for some... wont work for others.

Adams

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Of course... Of couse... We both know what might work for some... wont work for others.

Adams
We know as well that some things look good on paper, but they don't translate to this world as simply. ;)

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Well, I have decided to drop the Eq in favor of a dbol kickstart for weeks 1-4.
So my new cycle will look like this:
Weeks 1-4 dbol 25mg/day
Weeks 1-15 TestE 500mg/week
Weeks 6-15 HCG 250iu 2x/week
Weeks 17-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20

What do you guys think? Any better than my previous cycle?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
generally, 14 days after last injection for test E to clear

your new cycle looks much better. i only did 10 weeks at 500mg of test E and i had HUGE gains.

i would run dbol 5-6 weeks if i were you, as it is most optimal 35-40 days.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Well folks, I popped my cherry yesterday. Pinned myself for the first time and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I have a small (nickle) sized bruise at the inj site and my right glute is a little sore, but no big deal (22g 1.5" pins). I was going to wait til Nov1 while I got my diet more dialed in, but I just couldn't wait since I already have everything.

As for cycle, I am running 500mg of TestE/week for 10 weeks plus cycle support supps. PCT will be Nolva 40/40/20/20 plus a test booster.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well folks, I popped my cherry yesterday. Pinned myself for the first time and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I have a small (nickle) sized bruise at the inj site and my right glute is a little sore, but no big deal (22g 1.5" pins). I was going to wait til Nov1 while I got my diet more dialed in, but I just couldn't wait since I already have everything.

As for cycle, I am running 500mg of TestE/week for 10 weeks plus cycle support supps. post cycle therapy will be Nolva 40/40/20/20 plus a test booster.
Simple.. Yet effective... I like it. I would personally do 12 weeks, but you can always evaluate all that when you get there. You going without the HCG since it is a bit shorter?

Adams