Next Cycle?

getbig89

Awards
I took Halotest-25 almost a year ago, 50/50/75/75/75/100. Got some really good gains from, think I put on about 20lbs actually. Anyway, I'm looking to run something again come September. I was looking into doing the same thing, then saw P-Mag was a cheaper alternative, then also read up a little on Mechabol which is similar to the two.

My history of this stuff is Mass Tabs (god what a mistake), Androlean, and Halotest, so I'm still relatively new at it. I've got my On-cycle support and PCT in check. So I was wondering if anyone could recommend Mechabol or if I should run Halotest/p-mag again? Or if anyone knows anything else similar to these that would work well or anything else, I'm open to suggestions. Appreciate the help.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I'd run SD bridge with another compound such as epi or tren (if you can get your hands on it)

you can run a 6 week bridge cycle by loading SD then run the other at high dose to supplement SD... IMO SD is the best thing out here,,, so effective its no joke

be sure to have your support supps and PCT in had ready

getbig89

Awards
Isn't SD a bit harsher on the liver than P-mag or Mechabol? Yes, I realize I took Mass tabs which is terrible for your liver as well, but I didn't realize that at the time.

getbig89

Awards
plus I have no idea if I can get a hold of epi or tren

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Mechabol is pretty new so it's harshness is relatively unknown. I've seen about 3 logs I think so far, and one of them the guy had really bad nausea at 100mg Mecha and had to lower the dose. Keep in mind that Mechabol and SD are both methylated steroids while P-Mag is a methylated prohormone of the steroid contained in Mechabol(methyl clostebol).

getbig89

Awards
P-Mag Active Ingredient:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol 25mg

Mechabol-Methylclostebol
(4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one)

P-Mag is methylated too correct?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, and both are active steroids, with mechabol being more potent mg for mg. you shouldn't need to go over 50-75mg of mechabol.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Sorry I forgot to say P-Mag is methylated also. The reason I wanted to note that by the Mecha and SD though was because of the harshness. I would imagine that with each compound being a 17aa methylated steroid(with no conversion necessary, unlike P-Mag which does convert) they both are probably pretty close when it comes to liver toxicity. Don't know if I'm right on this since this is just what my brain comes up with from basic reasoning, so please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Also edited my earlier post to note P-Mag as a methylated PH.

getbig89

Awards
I am leaning towards Mechabol. I'm not sure if I am ready to jump into SD yet. To me, it seems too much to risk when I've had good gains from something like Halotest previously.

getbig89

Awards
Sorry I forgot to say P-Mag is methylated also. The reason I wanted to note that by the Mecha and SD though was because of the harshness. I would imagine that with each compound being a 17aa methylated steroid(with no conversion necessary, unlike P-Mag which does convert) they both are probably pretty close when it comes to liver toxicity. Don't know if I'm right on this since this is just what my brain comes up with from basic reasoning, so please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Also edited my earlier post to note P-Mag as a methylated PH.
I will look into this, since my concern is liver toxicity. I didn't have any sides (besides letheragy the frist day of mass tabs) on anything I ever took, and my bloodwork has been fine. I'm not planning on running anything until September, so hopefully more information will be available on mechabol

getbig89

Awards
Sorry I forgot to say P-Mag is methylated also. The reason I wanted to note that by the Mecha and SD though was because of the harshness. I would imagine that with each compound being a 17aa methylated steroid(with no conversion necessary, unlike P-Mag which does convert) they both are probably pretty close when it comes to liver toxicity.
Are you sure P-Mag converts? I don't believe Halotest-25 does either? I could be wrong as well, unless we are talking about two different things?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theoretically pmag should convert into methyl clostebol.

it if more likely hd does not convert into tbol, if any does its insignificant.

Either way, both compounds don't need to convert to bind with and interact with the androgen receptor, making them active steroids already.

Cma (pmag) won't bind with the ar as strongly as methyl clostebol though. Same for cdma (hdrol).

getbig89

Awards
All the same compound. Quote: "where some h-drol is metabolised via 3b-HSD to oral turinabol, p-mag becomes methylated clostebol"
Gotcha. I was talking about something else, but I understand now. I will try and do research as to the toxicity of SD vs. Mechabol. Because if they end up being around the same, and I decide to one of them, I'd rather go with the SD.

getbig89

Awards
my friend is a student in biochem so he's going to try and do a bit of research (access to info and labs, etc) on the Mechabol vs. Superdrol. hopefully it'll help clear things up since not much is known at this point

his initial glance is that the SD is more toxic than the Mechabol, which I kind of expected. He is going to try and figure out to what degree however..

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
my friend is a student in biochem so he's going to try and do a bit of research (access to info and labs, etc) on the Mechabol vs. Superdrol. hopefully it'll help clear things up since not much is known at this point

his initial glance is that the SD is more toxic than the Mechabol, which I kind of expected. He is going to try and figure out to what degree however..
Awesome! Better keep us updated on that, great to see some non-broscience going on lol.

getbig89

Awards
He's given me access to a lot of studies,research, info. SO I'm going to be digging through these over the next week or so. However, it SEEMS that based off of metabolites and ions collected in samples that Superdrol is "metabolized more intensely" than methylclostebol. Whether or not that means it is more toxic to the liver is a different story. (A big assumption, but it sounds somewhat plausible?)

I also found out from some time on google that the methyclostebol differs from t-bol by the lack of the 1,2-double bond".....'mechabol is 4-chloro-methyl-testosterone. it differs from tbol by not having a 1-ene group hence the 1,4 diene in boldenone vs the 4-ene on testosterone."

And again, doing research on tbol, it doesn't seem as devastating to the liver as SD. I'll let you know when I have more solidified answers to those who are interested

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11