New game might keep fedor out of UFC...

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I honestly like Strikeforce quite a bit, and really hope they avoid tanking; however, Fedor's arrival necessitates a PPV-arrival, but his name does not draw enough to sustain that arrival.
Yeah, and having Finkelstein promote is equivalent to having Michael Bay direct your film. It's probably not turning out good...

My heart says Kenny, but my mind says BJ. I will go with Kenny. Who do you got?
I've got BJ. He actually appeared to be training with good people like the Diaz bros, Shields, Hardonk, etc. Maybe the pictures were misleading as to how much training he was doing with them, but his ****ty camps has always been one of my knocks on him.

Kenflo is evolving as a fighter, but I'm not convinced that he's as good as the hype which mainly comes from his destruction of Stevenson who is not that good at all. He had his hands full with Lauzon until Joe gassed. He just outpointed Huerta by tagging him here and there. BJ's jab will make it hard to execute that strategy.

I've got BJ. Kenny's only chance is to wear him out, but I just don't see it.

Silva's too good for Griffin. He'll eventually catch him on the feet. I don't know that Forrest is the guy to exploit Silva's somewhat questionable wrestling either, but Forrest always overachieves. 70% chance Silva wins.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, and having Finkelstein promote is equivalent to having Michael Bay direct your film. It's probably not turning out good...
No doubt. Big V will probably have Fedor die three times during each fight, only to be resurrected via Vodka and Borscht.

I've got BJ. He actually appeared to be training with good people like the Diaz bros, Shields, Hardonk, etc. Maybe the pictures were misleading as to how much training he was doing with them, but his ****ty camps has always been one of my knocks on him.
My question is the exact same as yours: while Nick and Nate, Shields, even Fedor and Gegard, made appearances, how much did they actually train?

Kenflo is evolving as a fighter, but I'm not convinced that he's as good as the hype which mainly comes from his destruction of Stevenson who is not that good at all. He had his hands full with Lauzon until Joe gassed. He just outpointed Huerta by tagging him here and there. BJ's jab will make it hard to execute that strategy.

I've got BJ. Kenny's only chance is to wear him out, but I just don't see it.
Definitely. A smart, betting-man bets on BJ: I just hate him, so my heart says Kenny.

Silva's too good for Griffin. He'll eventually catch him on the feet. I don't know that Forrest is the guy to exploit Silva's somewhat questionable wrestling either, but Forrest always overachieves. 70% chance Silva wins.
Yeah, a few of the good LHWs can take Silva out, but Forrest isn't one of them due to style.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt. Big V will probably have Fedor die three times during each fight, only to be resurrected via Vodka and Borscht.
Don't forget the dramatic, Hulkster let me hear you 360 ring stomp, prior to the inevitable victory.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
^ ^ ^ i now hate that whole family hahahaha