PSA: I’ve been in the supp game since 2002. I’ve seen a lot. I only trust SNS at this point.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen a lot and have taken a lot. I was around when supplements were frequently spiked. I had easy access to designer steroids and PHs. I used em. I’ve tried countless Pre’s, muscle builders, “anabolics”, test boosters, etc. The last 3 years have been interesting. I know the supply chain got weird. In the last 8-9 years a lot of companies moved to the Instagram/ influencer model. Prices have skyrocketed. Things have gotten weird. The one thing I know is that I’ve used SNS products through at least the last 10-12 years and they have always delivered. I know what I’m getting and I love it. I’m not rep, nor a shill. Just a fan. Anabolic minds is a shell of what it once was. Still the best forum. For those whom lurk and those who come across this post, take this for what it’s worth.

That is all.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know... I might trust them more if you could make 152 more threads with at least a similar title.
Sorry, I still use the outdated iOS app which sends an error. I’ll try to request the others get removed

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont know... I might trust them more if you could make 152 more threads with at least a similar title.
No reason to be rude to someone because of a forum glitch.

Most people naturally assume that if a browser keeps spinning &/or the screen doesn't refresh that the thread didn't post.

Heck - I know it and post here more than most people and its still happened to me before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve seen a lot and have taken a lot. I was around when supplements were frequently spiked. I had easy access to designer steroids and PHs. I used em. I’ve tried countless Pre’s, muscle builders, “anabolics”, test boosters, etc. The last 3 years have been interesting. I know the supply chain got weird. In the last 8-9 years a lot of companies moved to the Instagram/ influencer model. Prices have skyrocketed. Things have gotten weird. The one thing I know is that I’ve used SNS products through at least the last 10-12 years and they have always delivered. I know what I’m getting and I love it. I’m not rep, nor a shill. Just a fan. Anabolic minds is a shell of what it once was. Still the best forum. For those whom lurk and those who come across this post, take this for what it’s worth.

That is all.
Thank you for the kind words and support. I really truly appreciate that.

Thank you for helping bring a smile to my face and some encouragement to me, because I've really been discouraged here on AM lately and been considering whether I want to continue to be involved here because of some of the things that have gone on here in the last few months.

You're definitely right - the industry has changed, and in many ways not for the better. I often say that now days we're a supplement company competing with marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements and companies that call themselves supplements companies but that don't follow the laws and guidelines of the industry like doing even basic quality testing or even basic safety testing like microbial and heavy metals testing.

Competing with the marketing companies - it is what it is - they come in and have big money and pay influencers and they make massive money and sales. Smaller companies can't afford to compete. At least one good thing with many of those companies is that even though the formulas are normally pretty basic and often underwhelming, they most of the time at least meet label claims and do safety testing.

The companies that call themselves supplement companies that aren't FDA registered, that aren't cGMP compliant, that aren't using cGMP compliant contract manufacturers, and that aren't doing any quality testing or even basic heavy metals or microbial testing are the ones that really give this industry a bad reputation and the ones that really just upset me the longer I'm in this industry.

The FDA made it very clear a couple years ago that if stuff like that didn't stop, they (the FDA) was going to step in and if they did, it was going to dramatically change the landscape of the supplement industry. I love the ingredients, the science, and helping people reach their health and fitness goals thru providing top quality supplements at prices that people can afford - and I don't want to see these types of companies bring upon a level of FDA action that ruins this industry.

It's discouraging to me that as a company we spend tens of thousands of dollars a year in quality testing and have to compete with companies that don't do it at all. But more importantly than the competition aspect, I don't want to see people get sick or get hurt.

I've worked in this industry on the raw material side for 19 years, and the longer I work in the industry, the less brands that I'll honestly take myself.

We make a lot of great products, we just need to find ways to get more people to know about them.

Word of mouth is extremely important and I'm working on some other ways to interact with customers outside of here and definitely need to get more active on social media.

We have a lot of exciting things coming up under both SNS and Competitive Edge Labs and will likely add a couple new products to Muscle Addiction by the end of the year as well.

I'm getting ready to call it a night and go workout, but I may add some things to this thread tomorrow about some of those upcoming products.

Thank you again for the post - I really do appreciate it and it means a lot. I've really been discouraged with things here lately, so its nice to see something like this and receive support. Thank you.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
appreciate the support man .. and agree SNS is top notch

quality priced products aside .. only company i have seen that listens to customers to put products they wants .. ofcourse cant put every product but steve works extremely hard and takes every request in consideration .. which goes along in my book for respect.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS is definitely on my list when it comes to companies that I trust and frequently support.
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS is a great company, and Steve is a solid guy. If you knew more about his personally life, you would be even more impressed.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS and MA Supps(Mike Arnold) are the only 2 i trust.

@sns8778 @Mike Arnold
Thank you.

Like SNS mentioned, a lot of supplement companies are really just marketing companies, which is why so many of the products from big name companies aren't really very good. At best, they're usually mid-range products. When these companies first open, they often start out with 10-15 products in their inventory. What they do is hire someone to formulate their entire product line based on a number of variables. First and foremost, their manufacturing cost to retail cost ratio needs to be excellent (in their favor), as a large percentage of their profits need to be dumped back into their massive advertising budget. Many customers don't realize that a big part of the retail cost is intended to subsidize the company's advertising budget. In short, it is the customers that pay for the advertising, not the company. The company may pay upfront, but that money is recouped with sales....and then sunk back into advertising, and the process continues to repeat itself.

I care mostly about making stuff that is unique and if possible, the best product in its respective category. If you've ever wondered why I haven't made a pure muscle building (anabolic) product before (outside of the EAA products), it is because I have yet to come up with an idea that is both cost-effective AND which would exceed what we already have on the market. If I wanted to, I could just take the most effective current muscle-builders on the market, add them together, and increase the dose beyond what's currently available, but that doesn't really interest me very much. That's not to say I will never do something like that, but what I really want to do is make a brand new, highly effective, natural muscle-building product; something that works better than anything ese out there. I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it could be put into practice or not. I will tell you this. I had this idea a couple years ago...and just this last year, I saw pharmaceutical company take this same idea and begin turning it into a drug for stopping muscle loss. They are just in the beginning stages, but they fully intend on making it. I'm not sure how they can legally do so, as the compound, is a natural substance. Perhas they intend to alter the molecule in some way. I am currently in talks with a raws manufacturing company to see if they can cost-effectively make this stuff for me. I am hopeful, but we'll see.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS is probably the top company I trust. I always have several bottles in my possession and a few of their products are daily staples. I like their focus on health related supplements. Everyone can benefit from some of their products. MA supps, Black Lion Research and Evomuse are the other companies I trust. All of these companies seem to care about their customers and making products that actually work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you.

Like SNS mentioned, a lot of supplement companies are really just marketing companies, which is why so many of the products from big name companies aren't really very good. At best, they're usually mid-range products. When these companies first open, they often start out with 10-15 products in their inventory. What they do is hire someone to formulate their entire product line based on a number of variables. First and foremost, their manufacturing cost to retail cost ratio needs to be excellent (in their favor), as a large percentage of their profits need to be dumped back into their massive advertising budget. Many customers don't realize that a big part of the retail cost is intended to subsidize the company's advertising budget. In short, it is the customers that pay for the advertising, not the company. The company may pay upfront, but that money is recouped with sales....and then sunk back into advertising, and the process continues to repeat itself.

I care mostly about making stuff that is unique and if possible, the best product in its respective category. If you've ever wondered why I haven't made a pure muscle building (anabolic) product before (outside of the EAA products), it is because I have yet to come up with an idea that is both cost-effective AND which would exceed what we already have on the market. If I wanted to, I could just take the most effective current muscle-builders on the market, add them together, and increase the dose beyond what's currently available, but that doesn't really interest me very much. That's not to say I will never do something like that, but what I really want to do is make a brand new, highly effective, natural muscle-building product; something that works better than anything ese out there. I have an idea, but I'm not sure if it could be put into practice or not. I will tell you this. I had this idea a couple years ago...and just this last year, I saw pharmaceutical company take this same idea and begin turning it into a drug for stopping muscle loss. They are just in the beginning stages, but they fully intend on making it. I'm not sure how they can legally do so, as the compound, is a natural substance. Perhas they intend to alter the molecule in some way. I am currently in talks with a raws manufacturing company to see if they can cost-effectively make this stuff for me. I am hopeful, but we'll see.
And this is why you are a trusted name in the industry !!🏆

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My list as well.
100%

These are the companies I trust to give my money to:

SNS (including CEL and Muscle Addiction)
BLR
Morphogen
Evomuse
Controlled Labs
Ketogenics
Apex Alchemy

That said Id say about 75% of my supps are SNS & CEL, with about 10% Evomuse, 10% Apex Alchemy, and the other 5% vary between the other companies listed there.

@sns8778 ; @Renew1 ; @xR1pp3Rx ; @dsade ; @brundel @DieselNY

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two great companies to deal with! Great products from both. I trust Apex Alchemy and Iconic Formulations also.
My bad, I forgot about Iconic, I love them too. I actually think their b-aet (nuero aet) is the best version I have used. @delsolrob

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What makes u trust blr so much?
I am not who you quoted, but I wanted to give my answer to your question. I like that BLR actually does beta testing on each of their ingredients before releasing a new product. They spend a lot of time testing everything to make sure it’s the best they can do with it at that moment.

I respect that.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I am not who you quoted, but I wanted to give my answer to your question. I like that BLR actually does beta testing on each of their ingredients before releasing a new product. They spend a lot of time testing everything to make sure it’s the best they can do with it at that moment.

I respect that.

I respect that.
Have they shown their testing? Because I have a hard time believing they actually isolated their androgin to 7 different ginsenosides to almost 100% purity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

THEstudent

Awards
Thank you.

@Mike Arnold is this the company?.....https://www.biophytis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Biophytis-2019-Poster-presentation-at-ICFSR-February-20-22-2019-Dioh-et-al.pdf

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold is this the company?.....https://www.biophytis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Biophytis-2019-Poster-presentation-at-ICFSR-February-20-22-2019-Dioh-et-al.pdf
No, but that looks interesting! :)