New cycle help! Previously 1-andro/epi-andro

Donoa03

Awards
So I ran a cycle of 330mg of 1-andro (super mandro) and 600mg of epi-andro (androvar) for 8 weeks. Results were decent.
Looking to run another cycle in the up coming months. Thoughts on something with a little more punch but lean gains still?
I was thinking about throwing in 4-andro to the same stack at 330mg for 8 weeks but am worried about water retention.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could check out Mandro the Giant Platinum Stack at Strong Supplement Shop. Stacking all those together will provide lean gains and minimize any water retention for sure.

Donoa03

Awards
You could check out Mandro the Giant Platinum Stack at Strong Supplement Shop. Stacking all those together will provide lean gains and minimize any water retention for sure.

Looks solid! I imagine I’d had to grab two of them to run a proper 8-week cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid! I imagine I’d had to grab two of them to run a proper 8-week cycle
If you dose at 330 mg for the 1/4 andros then yes you would need another bottle of each for an 8 week run. Androvar should last you the whole 2 months on 1 bottle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would look to up the doses, or add something else in as your main anabolic, if you're looking for something with more of a punch. Only adding 4-Andro in the mix will make the run more enjoyable, but not much stronger, anabolism wise.

Lean or not lean gains is determined via diet. Sure some compounds tend to increase water retention more, but it'll all come off quickly after cycle.

Donoa03

Awards
So is super mandro, andro the giant and androvar going to be my most cost effective way at running this properly for 8 weeks?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10