Cycle help

Rage_vii

Awards
Hello, is there anyone out there with good experience?

I have had one test + tren cycle long time ago and later a susto and deca cycle. I got some strength but not much results on my body look.

Anyone know if there is any better alternatives out there?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello, is there anyone out there with good experience?

I have had one test + tren cycle long time ago and later a susto and deca cycle. I got some strength but not much results on my body look.

Anyone know if there is any better alternatives out there?
Test/tren is a powerhouse cycle and test deca is a powerhouse cycle. The issues are 99% most likely your diet and training.

If you can't grow on test and deca you can't grow on anything and if you can't get gnarly shredded and strong on test tren then same applies.

Rage_vii

Awards
Test/tren is a powerhouse cycle and test deca is a powerhouse cycle. The issues are 99% most likely your diet and training.

If you can't grow on test and deca you can't grow on anything and if you can't get gnarly shredded and strong on test tren then same applies.
My diet may have been not right when using tren (didnt know much that time) but after tren or at the end i got a crazy acne issue on my back so i dont know if i dare try again with a better diet...

Is there any safer or any clues what i can do?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your food needs to match your goals, your training needs to be better and harder every session and your gear dosent matter a ton. It takes a lot of cycles done correctly to look the part. Time and effort + a little gear

Rage_vii

Awards
Testosterone only. Keep your estrogen in check and bust your ass and diet accordingly
Yea i have been on that for a while with a good diet, i keep my macros in check but cant seem to loose body fat at all or gain any size... 😅

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea i have been on that for a while with a good diet, i keep my macros in check but cant seem to loose body fat at all or gain any size... 😅
That means your training and diet sucks. There's no other way around it. Loosing bf is as simple as eating less and moving more. Building muscle is eating more quality food and progressive overload in one fashion or another.

It's as simple as that. 99.99999% of ppl say there diet and training is on point and 99 of those ppl are way off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How long have you been training consistently and during that time how much have you improved your strength for sets and reps. While strength isint of the most importance, improving your strength to do more reps, more sets and more weight = growth given the right food is provided.

On the flipside you should be training just as hard while reducing calories and increasing cardio to get shredded.

So step 1. How has your strength improved from day 1 till now

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That means your training and diet sucks. There's no other way around it. Loosing bf is as simple as eating less and moving more. Building muscle is eating more quality food and progressive overload in one fashion or another.

It's as simple as that. 99.99999% of ppl say there diet and training is on point and 99 of those ppl are way off
Hard facts. Took the standard bulking cycle after taking probably the strongest steroid out there, tren, and only gained some strength? You need a better foundation not more drugs.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

In my experience when people don't see results, it's diet 95% of the time. Sometimes it's training... but the overwhelming amount of time it's diet. I can train my ass off but if my diet isn't in check it's almost all for nothing.

Proper nutrition should always be the first priority in my opinion. Get that straightened out first. Then take a look at your training. If your diet isn't on point, then the training makes no difference.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In my experience when people don't see results, it's diet 95% of the time. Sometimes it's training... but the overwhelming amount of time it's diet. I can train my ass off but if my diet isn't in check it's almost all for nothing.

Proper nutrition should always be the first priority in my opinion. Get that straightened out first. Then take a look at your training. If your diet isn't on point, then the training makes no difference.
Yep, anytime I go a few months without missing a meal or cheating my progress is lightning fast, the more I eat like a normal person the faster I go back to looking normal.

I do see training as a major problem tho for many. There's sooo many guys in the gym whe have been going for years and still can't bench 2 plates or deadlift 3 plates or there still using the same weights on machines as 2 years ago. They don't work hard enough to get a training response that demands recover and growth. They just "exercise".

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep, anytime I go a few months without missing a meal or cheating my progress is lightning fast, the more I eat like a normal person the faster I go back to looking normal.

I do see training as a major problem tho for many. There's sooo many guys in the gym whe have been going for years and still can't bench 2 plates or deadlift 3 plates or there still using the same weights on machines as 2 years ago. They don't work hard enough to get a training response that demands recover and growth. They just "exercise".
I guess the reason I usually don't emphasize training as much is because for me personally, I can grow or get stronger on nearly any training routine I do. It really doesn't matter if it's built around volume, high intensity, etc., as long as I'm training hard, consistent, and following some of the basic principles of progressive overload, I am going to get bigger and stronger. That's why I never really liked getting into the discussions around the different styles of training because my belief has always been that as long as you're training hard and doing it right, it'll work.

But you're right.... I mean there are some people out there who have a variety of training issues from not understanding progressive overload, not training hard enough, not being consistent, etc. But if you can get the basics down, then most routines will work... or at least like I said, they almost all work for me. Maybe I'm just lucky and respond to any type of training. But if my diet starts to slip then forget it. But if my diet is on target, I can do nearly any type of training and get results.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Quoting a Great...Dan D.
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I guess the reason I usually don't emphasize training as much is because for me personally, I can grow or get stronger on nearly any training routine I do. It really doesn't matter if it's built around volume, high intensity, etc., as long as I'm training hard, consistent, and following some of the basic principles of progressive overload, I am going to get bigger and stronger. That's why I never really liked getting into the discussions around the different styles of training because my belief has always been that as long as you're training hard and doing it right, it'll work.

But you're right.... I mean there are some people out there who have a variety of training issues from not understanding progressive overload, not training hard enough, not being consistent, etc. But if you can get the basics down, then most routines will work... or at least like I said, they almost all work for me. Maybe I'm just lucky and respond to any type of training. But if my diet starts to slip then forget it. But if my diet is on target, I can do nearly any type of training and get results.
I didn't say the routine matters, it's the individual training that matters. If you know how to properly activate a muscle or at least a general understanding and you progress at exercises in some way then your gonna grow. The best program is the one you can stick to and do properly. But you get these guys spinning there wheels doing sets of 10 with a weight they can probably do for 20+. Walk into a basic gym and start people watching. No1 even has the slightest look of struggle on there face when doing there's sets. Most of them would build more muscle by skipping the gym and doing push-ups and body-weight squats to failure because it would be more demanding then the nonsense they think there doing

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't say the routine matters, it's the individual training that matters. If you know how to properly activate a muscle or at least a general understanding and you progress at exercises in some way then your gonna grow. The best program is the one you can stick to and do properly. But you get these guys spinning there wheels doing sets of 10 with a weight they can probably do for 20+. Walk into a basic gym and start people watching. No1 even has the slightest look of struggle on there face when doing there's sets. Most of them would build more muscle by skipping the gym and doing push-ups and body-weight squats to failure because it would be more demanding then the nonsense they think there doing
Yeah it's true. I see guys in the gym every day wasting time. I don't really pay attention to how much weight they are using but I would assume they are doing the same weight, same reps, etc. day after day. I hope those aren't the same people jumping on AAS but I guess you never know.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah it's true. I see guys in the gym every day wasting time. I don't really pay attention to how much weight they are using but I would assume they are doing the same weight, same reps, etc. day after day. I hope those aren't the same people jumping on AAS but I guess you never know.
They are, 150lbs on tren half the year and never look any different

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diet fuels training. Its hard to not get stronger Or be able to do more reps when your feeding yourself (food / water / sleep / low stress / vitamins / supplements) correctly (even in a deficit).

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They are, 150lbs on tren half the year and never look any different
I hear that everyone does tren nowadays, which is kind of shocking to me because I won't even touch it myself. But yeah... you're always going to find those guys in the gym who never increase the weight or just quit the set before they even get to the growth reps. I don't consider them to be real lifters though. But if someone trains that way, then yes, it's back to the basics.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10
Nutrition / Health 2